Miss Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That smells wonderful, Anna," Miss Casey said as she came up behind Anna, putting her hands on her hips. "Is it almost ready?"

"Yes, Miss Casey. If you take a seat, I'll serve it now."

But with a tsk, Miss Casey stepped back. "Anna, the bottoms of your jeans have dragged in the snow and are dripping on the floor. You'd best take them off."

The ends of her jean legs were a little damp, but not dripping. Miss Casey's boots, on the other hand, had snow on them. But the indomitable look in Miss Casey's eyes brooked no argument, and Anna knew she couldn't argue the point.

"I'll go change them, Miss Casey."

But a hand on her waist stopped her.

"There's no need to be shy, little one. It's just the two of us. And I wouldn't want the stew to burn while you're gallivanting off changing clothes. Take them off."

Cheeks burning, and not from the heat of the cooker, Anna's fingers fumbled at the button of her jeans, suddenly having all the dexterity of sausages. After a moment of failing to work then, Miss Casey reached out, silently moving Anna's hands away to get access. She stood close to Anna, close enough for Anna to smell her perfume again. With a slow movement, Anna felt the button being undone.

"There, little one. You can finish off."

She slipped her jeans off, only her white cotton knickers remaining on her lower half. Miss Casey took the jeans and placed them at the far end of the table, before grabbing a pair of bowls and putting them on the table. Anna, meanwhile, wrapped tea towels around the handles of the bubbling pot and carried it to the table. Her bare feet stepped in the water that had dripped off Miss Casey's shoes, but somehow she didn't mind how unfair it was. She dished out the food, while Miss Casey opened a bottle of wine and poured their drinks.

Anna watched Miss Casey take her first mouthful after blowing on it.

"Excellent, little one. You'll have to do more of the cooking from now on."

They ate the stew, and Anna found herself enjoying the company. She asked about Miss Casey's life. For a moment the older woman was silent, and a far-away look came into her eyes.

"I married young: a stockbroker in the City. He came from a good family and was seriously rich. I suppose we loved each other in our way, but we weren't happy. He liked to make the decisions, but so did I. My parents were delighted that I bore four children to carry on the line, and although I regret many things in my life, I don't regret them. Anyway, once the children left home and my husband took early retirement, the marriage fell apart. Two dominant personalities is not a good combination, especially once you start spending all your time together. We divorced two years ago; if my father hadn't been dead already, I think that would've given him a heart attack. Anyway, I'm now single, very rich, and without a goal in life. I spent a lot of time with my ailing mother during her last few months, but now I need a new purpose."

Anna, meanwhile, explained that she had no real plans now that she had left school, and no surviving family. She was unsure of what to do with her life. The suspicion from earlier bubbled up into Anna's mind once again when they had finished eating.

"Miss Casey, why are you never around when I see and hear ghosts, or whatever it is that I've been sensing? Are you -- are you trying to scare me off so that you can have the house to yourself?"

She regretted her words immediately. Miss Casey glared at her in silence, and Anna panicked.

"I'm sorry, Miss Casey, I --"

Miss Casey quieted her with an imperiously raised hand.

"I am not a Scooby Doo villain, Anna. And I don't want you scared away from here. Far from it. You made a poor decision in making that accusation. This is why someone else should do your decision-making for you. But I see that we have moved on from the carrot, and it is time for you to feel the stick."

She pushed herself back from the table, the chair squeaking ominously. "Come here, little one."

As though in a trance, Anna made her way to Miss Casey's side.

"That's better behaviour, but your punishment must still be carried out. Young girls like you need guidance. A firm hand, so to speak. Lay face down across my lap."

Anna tried to stop, to push back against the older woman's wishes. But something inside, something wild and hitherto unknown, didn't want to resist. It wanted to do as Miss Casey told her, to obey her commands.

She lay across the lap, feeling the heat from the other woman's body, and Miss Casey's hands guided her forward, so that her hands were on the floor and her bum stuck into the air, with the rough texture of Miss Casey's skirt harsh against her bare legs.

"That's a good girl," said Miss Casey, as her left hand pressed on Anna's lower back. It was a light pressure, but it might as well have been a ton weight for all that Anna could summon the will to move with it holding her there. Anna gave a small start when Miss Casey's other hand gently cupped her arse through the thin knickers.

"You have such a cute bottom, little one, pert and firm like a girl's should be. It's such a shame that I have to hurt it, but hurt it I must. Tell me, do you accept your punishment and my right to mete it out?"

Anna's mind was awhirl. Why would she accept a punishment if she didn't need to? Why did she want to accept it so?

Her head hung down as she said, "Yes, Miss Casey, I accept your right to punish me."

The "good girl" she received in return was more purr than words. The hand on her bottom caressed her gently, then with startling speed, it drew back before slapping back into her bum with a meaty smack. Anna gasped -- in pain? No: surprise. No, not that either. Pleasure, maybe? Whatever it was, it was confusing. The hand caressed her again, but once more spanked her. Two more smacks came before it ended and Miss Casey drew her onto her lap, wrapping her in her arms.

"You've been a good girl, little one, and taken your punishment well. I'm proud of you. Clean up here and then go to bed. Your training will continue tomorrow."

Anna's heart swelled to hear that Miss Casey was proud of her. She resolved to do all she could to make the beautiful woman proud of her in future.

💕

Anna's dreams troubled her. Formless terrors stalked her, and she couldn't outrun them, no matter how fast she fled. She awoke with a start, her cotton pyjamas damp with cold sweat.

Rising, she made her way out of the room, feeling the wall with her hand, because the moonlight illuminated little. She wasn't sure of the layout of the floor, but she followed the faint scent of roses. She came to a room at the end of a corridor with light creeping out from under the door, and knocked softly. After a rustling sound, Miss Casey's muffled voice came, telling her to come in.

Heart in mouth, she twisted the handle and entered. The room was immense, lit by a solitary lamp, but somehow Miss Casey lying in the centre of a king-sized bed dominated it. She looked different, with her long hair loose about her shoulders and a silk nightdress on.

Sitting up, she said, "What is it, little one?"

"Miss Casey, I -- I was frightened. Could I stay with you tonight?"

With a chuckle, Miss Casey shuffled over and patted the bed. Anna climbed in, facing away from Miss Casey, and feeling the heat where the older woman's body had lain. Miss Casey pulled the covers over her, then wrapped her arm around Anna.

"You're shivering, sweetheart. You really were scared, huh?"

Anna nodded in agreement, while Miss Casey ran her hand up and down her arm. They lay like that for some time, but Anna couldn't sleep. It wasn't the fright that was affecting her any more, but the feeling of Miss Casey's soft and warm body against hers, and the hand that kept moving along her skin. She shivered again, and felt goose bumps break out where the hand touched her.

"Is that warming you, Anna?"

"Yes, Miss Casey."

"Would you like me to stop?"

Anna sighed and pulled her legs up to hug her knees. "No thank you, Miss Casey. I'm enjoying it."

The movements of Miss Casey's hand changed, and Anna realised that it was now the older woman's nails running gently along her skin. It was driving Anna wild, and she could feel her nipples getting hard as her body responded.

Miss Casey's breath was hot against her ear as the older woman whispered, "Are you enjoying that too, little one?"

Anna's breath caught before she could answer. "Yes, Miss Casey. It's very nice. Thank you."

Miss Casey pulled back from Anna, who immediately missed her body's presence. But the nails moved too, running up and down Anna's spine, over her pyjama top.

"And that?" asked Miss Casey.

"It's wonderful, Miss Casey."

The nails continued their slow creeping up and down her back, but with each pass, they reached a little further down. Initially, they only touched Anna's lower back, but after a while, they began to reach her bum, running over her pyjamas.

"Shall I continue, Anna?"

Anna's response was more squeak than words. "Yes please, Miss Casey."

The nails continued their tortuously slow movements, but now they slid under Anna's top, and Anna thrilled to their touch on her bare skin. When they reached lower, they slipped under her elasticated waistband, touching the smooth flesh of her bottom, where Miss Casey's palm rested on Anna's skin.

The older woman's voice was just a whisper. "When I was a girl, I fell in love with another girl during my last year at boarding school. She was beautiful, but unsure of herself. I took her under my wing, and saw her blossom as she followed my directions. It couldn't last, of course. But I often think of her, and wonder what she has become. And I think of what might have been, if I didn't have my parents pushing me to marry and have children. Oh, to have kept her for the rest of my days, to serve me as I controlled her. We'd have been so happy, I'm sure of it. Ever since, I've wanted to feel a girl's body against mine once more, soft and yielding.

"You need someone to look after you, and teach you not to be so scared. Now listen: you're welcome to stay in my bed, all night, every night. But I'd like to do more than sleep. Have you ever been with a woman, Anna?"

Anna's voice was weak. "No, Miss Casey. I've never been with anyone."

"Oh my. Would you like to? It would be my privilege to make a woman of you. But there is no pressure. You can stay here and I'll protect you whatever your decision."

Anna hesitated. She was greatly attracted to Miss Casey, but she was a woman, and Anna had been raised to consider relations between two women to be wrong. Then again, would this opportunity come again?

"I'd like that, please, Miss Casey."

"Good girl," was the response. Miss Casey's lips pressed against her neck. As the kisses continued, the hand on Anna's bum slid upwards, cupping her breast, fingers swirling around her nipple. Anna stretched in response, and Miss Casey took the opportunity to pull her pyjama top off. The sensations of Miss Casey's hand and fingers on her breast were magnified without the thin material that had previously separated them.

"You know, Anna, I wanted you from the moment I saw you. Your beautiful face, these pert breasts, your tight bum. I am going to have so much fun with you."

Miss Casey's hand left Anna's breast, which ached for her touch, and travelled down her body. It slipped under Anna's pyjama bottoms, where it cupped Anna's mound.

"Tomorrow, I want you to shave all of this off. My girls don't get to have hair there. Only I do."

"Yes, Miss Casey," was Anna's response.

Miss Casey's finger traced the outline of Anna's lower lips, wet with excitement.

"Would you like me to enter you, little one?"

"Yes, Miss Casey."

"Then ask for it."

"Please, Miss Casey, enter me. Take me."

The finger continued to slip around Anna's lips, without entering.

"Before I do, tell me whose pussy this is."

"It's, uh, mine, Miss Casey."

There was a tutting behind Anna.

"Try again. Whose is this pussy? Whose is the whole body it's connected to?"

Anna thought for a moment. Clearly, the answer wasn't that it was hers. And there was only one other person it could possibly belong to.

"It's yours, Miss Casey."

There was a soft laugh from behind her, and the breasts behind the silk nightdress pressed against her back.

"You learn well, little one. I own your body for the night." She kissed Anna lightly on the neck. "But in truth, it's always your body. I will do what I wish with it, but at any time you can tell me to stop. Do you understand?"

Anna barely had time to whisper "Yes, Miss Casey," before the finger entered her, slipping easily into her centre. She moaned in ecstasy, and the finger began to pump in and out.

Miss Casey said, "This pussy is very wet, and very receptive. I'm liking my new property very much." With that, she slipped a second finger in. Anna groaned as she was filled. Miss Casey's free hand crept down her back to plunge into her pyjama bottoms, caressing her bottom.

"Now, little one, since you've accepted that I own your body, you need to understand that I choose when, or if, you get any orgasms. Tell me if you understand."

Anna nodded, her mind able to think of little but the fingers inside her.

"I need words, little one. Do you understand, and accept that I get to decide when you orgasm?"

"Yes, Miss Casey, you are in charge of my body and orgasms."

"Good girl. Now cum for me."

Miss Casey's thumb began to work circles around Anna's clitoris, and she drove another finger inside her, filling her even more. Anna's pleasure mounted, and her breathing became ragged. With a cry, she shuddered to a climax, her legs thrashing until she settled peacefully.

Returning to normality, she felt Miss Casey's nails running up and down her arm again.

"How do you feel, little one?"

Anna took a moment to consider the answer. "Cared for. Happy. And very, very satisfied, Miss Casey."

"Not too satisfied, I hope. I'm not done enjoying my new possession."

Anna smiled. She would have expected being called a possession to feel offensive and wrong, but she found that she delighted in having this woman call her that.

"But first, I want to see exactly what it is I now own. Out of bed."

Anna stood and turned to face her.

"Very beautiful, little one. Remove the rest of your pyjamas."

Hooking her thumbs under the elastic band, Anna pushed them down and stepped out of them, fully naked now. She covered herself with her hands.

"Don't you dare stop me from enjoying looking at my own property."

Anna's hands dropped back to her side, and she hung her head.

"Turn away from me, little one."

Anna turned, looking at the antique dresser opposite her. She was shocked to see herself happily standing naked in another woman's bedroom, but there was no denying she was enjoying herself. So, apparently, was Miss Casey, who was staring intently at her rear.

"You are a delight from all angles, Anna. I am proud to be your owner. Now, come back to bed."

Anna climbed back in, and Miss Casey pulled the cover over her before drawing her into her arms. The scent of roses filled Anna's nostrils, and the heat from Miss Casey's body entered hers where they touched. They did not move or speak for several minutes.

"Now then, little one, let me have an even closer look at my new property."

Miss Casey pulled back, exposing Anna's torso. Her hand reached out, a finger circling Anna's nipple.

"So sweet. I wonder if they're sensitive?"

A sudden squeeze between finger and thumb caused Anna to cry out in pain and jerk up. Miss Casey put her hands on her shoulders and softly pushed her back down.

"I guess that answers my question. Remember what I said before, little one. If you don't want me to hurt you, say so."

Anna looked up into her face. "No, it's OK. I -- I was surprised, I guess. I do like the idea of you being able to do what you want to me."

She was pleased with the smile that lit up Miss Casey's face. The hand returned to Anna's other breast, cupping it. There was no pain this time. Through hooded eyelids, Anna watched Miss Casey bend forward, and then the older woman's tongue ran around her nipple. Anna gasped, arching her back, and Miss Casey took the whole breast into her mouth. Anna's hands reached up to cradle the woman's head. Another jolt of pain came to Anna as teeth gripped her nipple, but she was proud not to cry out or jerk away.

Miss Casey's head rose from its feast, a line of saliva still linking it to the breast.

"You are getting better, little one. You take well to training."

She lay down and pulled Anna into a kiss. Her lips were softer than Anna had expected, and as Miss Casey rolled their bodies so that Anna lay beneath her, the older woman's tongue slipped past her lips. There was a wonderful sense of surrender, as the naked girl lay beneath the still-clothed woman who had claimed her as property.

Pulling back and looking into Anna's eyes, Miss Casey said, "This isn't all about your pleasure. After all, since I own you, your purpose is to serve and please me. Are you ready to do that?"

Anna's throat went dry. It was one thing to be given an orgasm, but would she be able to deliver one? But looking up into Miss Casey's expectant eyes, she knew she couldn't demur.

"Yes, Miss Casey."

Miss Casey rose to her knees, then pulled her nightdress over her head. Anna was stunned by the beauty before her: breasts heavier than Anna's, hips wider, more mature. Her nerves warred for primacy with her desires.

Miss Casey lay back on the bed, her knees slightly bent, and said, "There are more fun ways to do what we're about to; more fun for me at least. But I want you to be relaxed and take things at your own pace on your first time. And remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Never forget that, little one. Now, get your head between my legs and taste your first woman."

Anna's pulse pounded as she sat up, then kneeled by Miss Casey's feet. She'd never seen a vulva up close, and hadn't known quite what to expect. She looked at it in admiration and amazement.

"You're hesitating, little one. Nerves?"

"No, Miss Casey, I was admiring how beautiful you are from this angle too."

A chuckle came from the older woman. "I'm going to enjoy owning you. Now, get that tongue to work."

Leaning forward, Anna positioned her head above its destination. She inhaled the musky scent, finding it arousing.

"It won't bite, little one. Have a taste."

Dropping her head, she ran her tongue along a lip. The taste, texture and scent weren't awful. In fact, they were quite nice. She was proud to see Miss Casey was so wet, and to know she had caused it. Running her tongue through the fluids, she lapped up what she found. The taste was exquisite. And to think she'd worried about doing this!

"That's a good girl," said Miss Casey. "Try up and down strokes."

Anna dutifully did so, glad for the guidance. Miss Casey began moaning, which was the best encouragement Anna could have asked for.

"You're doing well, little one. Try pushing your tongue inside me."

Taking a deep breath, Anna positioned her mouth, and then pushed out her tongue. She was delighted to feel herself enter Miss Casey. She explored inside, experiencing the previously-unknown tastes and locations, while Miss Casey's moans became louder.

"I'm getting close. Concentrate on my clit."

Anna withdrew her tongue, then kissed and sucked on Miss Casey's clitoris. Miss Casey's hands grabbed her hair and pulled her tightly against her, and she flicked the clitoris with her tongue. Miss Casey bucked and screamed, her hands pulling Anna's hair until it hurt. But Anna kept sucking, licking up the fluids she had come to consider delicious.