Miss Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bucking and screaming stopped, and the hands in Anna's hair relaxed.

"Good girl. You did very well, and I can see that with a little practice, you will be great. But it's time for us to sleep now. Come here."

Anna crawled up the bed, resting her head against Miss Casey's shoulder and putting her arm over her stomach. Miss Casey pulled the covers over them both, and put her arm around Anna's shoulder.

"Did you enjoy that, young lady?"

"Yes, thank you, Miss Casey."

"Good. We're going to be snowed in, with little else to do with our time. There is much we can do together, and I want to push your boundaries. But for now, good night."

"Good night, Miss Casey," said Anna, then Miss Casey gave her a kiss. She was happy and safe for the first time in, well, forever. She lay enjoying the touch of Miss Casey, listening to her breathing, feeling the rise and fall of her chest, and inhaling her scent. She had a smile on her face when she eventually drifted off to sleep.

💕

Faint winter sunlight was forcing its way through the curtains when Anna woke. She reached out, but found the rest of the bed empty, and she caught the sound of music coming from downstairs. Rising, she searched for her pyjamas, but couldn't find them. She considered putting on some of Miss Casey's clothes, but decided not to without permission. Instead, she would go to her room and get clothes from there.

She felt foolish walking along the corridor naked, even though the only other person in the house had already seen her body. With her hands covering her crotch and breasts, she crept along to her room. There was a Post-it note on the door, which read 'Come straight down, rather than going to your room'.

Anna was unsure of what to do. Perhaps Miss Casey was unaware she had no clothes. She placed her hand on the doorknob, but didn't turn it, and instead made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

Miss Casey was there, her back to Anna, wearing the nightgown from last night under a green silk dressing gown, with some less-than-intimidating fluffy slippers. The sound of frying came from the stove, along with a strong smell of bacon.

"Good morning, Miss Casey."

Miss Casey turned and smiled when she took in Anna's nakedness.

"Hands down, Anna. I don't want my view of your beauty obstructed."

Anna dutifully dropped her hands to her sides, and said, "I couldn't find my pyjamas, and your note said to come straight down. Can I go and get dressed now?"

Miss Casey laughed. "No, Anna, you may not. I took your pyjamas; they're in the wash. Though I'd far prefer to throw them out and have you naked every night. But breakfast is ready, and I don't want it to get cold. Set the plates, girl."

Self-conscious without clothes, but not wanting to disappoint, Anna got plates for them both, as well as glasses with juice. After Miss Casey dished up the food, they sat down opposite each other and began to eat. Anna didn't miss the lascivious glances Miss Casey kept throwing at her, and she blushed. The fried breakfast was delicious, and she found she had quite the appetite.

"How are you this morning, Anna? A girl's first time is special, and I want to make sure you're alright."

Anna smiled. "I'm OK, thank you. Was -- was it good for you?"

Miss Casey let out a small laugh. "Anna, you were wonderful. You're definitely a keeper, so don't you worry about that."

That settled Anna's worries, and her smile grew so wide it began to hurt.

With their meal finished, Anna washed and dried the dishes while Miss Casey spoke to her from the table.

"I read through some more of my mother's diary before you visited me last night. It seems your mother and mine were friends. They'd met at a party and hit it off. As in really hit it off. It's not spelt out, but I get the impression they were having an affair behind my father's back."

Anna turned from the sink to look back at her.

"Lovers?"

Miss Casey smiled. "Funny, isn't it, considering what we've become? But maybe that explains her leaving you money in the will. Though why so much, compared to her own flesh and blood? I suspect we'll never know."

Finishing her juice, Miss Casey stood. "I'm going to inspect the grounds some more today. Why don't you have a look around the inside of the house? That way, you won't need to put on any clothes and spoil my view."

💕

Anna felt even more naked than usual as she walked through the eerie house. She'd followed Miss Casey's order from the night before, and there was no longer any hair between her legs. It was odd - smooth when she touched the skin there, but it felt different when a draft blew on her. The effect in the mirror had been shocking; she hadn't looked like herself, and her sex was more on display than ever. But more than anything, it reminded her that she'd changed her body a little bit to please Miss Casey. It wasn't a huge change, it wouldn't be visible with her clothes on, and it would grow back in time, but it still gave her a thrill to know that she'd altered herself in such a private way for the beautiful woman she only met the day before. She was glad she'd remained nude, even though it was a little chilly; Miss Casey couldn't possibly know if she covered up, but she enjoyed following her commands.

These thoughts made it hard for her to concentrate on what she was supposed to be doing: investigating the house. She found fifteen bedrooms upstairs. Most were empty of much more than a bed and wardrobe, but some looked lived in, with women's clothes, perfumes, toiletries and cosmetics, and one appeared to belong to a man, though from the mildew smell of the suits, she guessed he hadn't been there in a long time.

The next floor up consisted of bare, empty rooms, and the floorboards were rough on her bare feet. There were cobwebs in the corners, and the curtains smelled mouldy. Even if she'd been clothed, she wouldn't have spent long there.

The floor above appeared to be the last. She was drawn to a door at the end of the landing, beyond which came a faint knocking. Birds, she decided. The door was ajar, and on pushing it open, she found a room with a deep white carpet that hugged her toes. Old paintings covered every available space on the walls, depicting what she assumed were members of the Casey family. A group of yellowed porcelain dolls had been left in one corner, beside a large doll house, and she wondered about the children who had played with them. Perhaps Miss Casey had, or maybe the children had long ago grown up, lived their lives, and died. She noticed this room was colder than the others, and clouds formed when she breathed out.

The door slammed shut behind her, and she jumped, her heart hammering in her chest. From the far corner, in a wardrobe, came that knocking again, louder now.

Knock. Knock.

Anna uttered a strangled gasp, wishing she could run, but her legs had turned to jelly. It was all she could do to stand and cover her nudity with her hands.

Knock. Knock.

"Is -- is there someone there?" she said, her voice never weaker.

Knock. Knock.

"Please, I -- I'll be going now."

Knock. Knock.

On timid feet, Anna inched towards the door.

Knock. Knock.

She grasped the door handle, twisted, and pulled, but the door would not open.

Knock. Knock.

Looking desperately over her shoulder, she pulled with all her weight and strength, but the door stayed closed.

Knock. Knock.

She turned to face the wardrobe.

"Please, let me go."

Knock. Knock.

"Please."

With a grinding of rusty hinges, the door of the wardrobe flew open, and a large white shape flew at Anna's head. With a scream, she fell to the floor and all went dark.

💕

"Ah, you're coming round. Can you hear me, Anna?"

Anna opened her eyes to Miss Casey's face looking down at her, and she smiled at the older woman. Unsure of where she was, she looked about, and realised they were in the drawing room. She was wearing a woollen dressing gown, was covered in a blanket, and was sat in Miss Casey's lap, who in turn was sat in an armchair.

Knitting her brows in confusion, Anna said, "What happened? Why am I here?"

"I heard a bang, so ran up the stairs to make sure you were alright. Then I heard a scream. You were behind a stuck door, lying on the floor. So I brought you down. Would you like something to drink? Tea perhaps, or something stronger?"

Remembrance flooded Anna, and she shook her head, grasping Miss Casey's shoulders.

"No, don't leave me. It was horrid. There was a ghost, the one I've been telling you about."

Miss Casey ran her fingers through Anna's hair and held her to her chest.

"There was no ghost, little one. You just have an overactive imagination." She kissed the top of Anna's head. "Tell me exactly what happened."

Anna shuddered and hugged the woman tighter as she fought for the courage to speak about it.

"There was a knocking in the room. Someone was knocking. And then they shut the door and locked it. And it was so cold. And then a ghost leapt out of the wardrobe at me. Oh, Miss Casey, can't we leave? I don't want to stay here anymore."

Miss Casey hugged the girl tight.

"We can't leave. You know that; the snowstorm is too strong. But there was no ghost. I can prove it, if you'll trust me."

Trying to show more bravery than she felt, Anna nodded and stood. Miss Casey took her hand, and the two climbed the stairs to the higher levels, every step filling Anna's heart with dread. But the strength and warmth of the hand holding hers gave her a courage she'd never have found on her own.

Finally, they found themselves standing before the door again, which was slightly ajar. Miss Casey pulled on the handle, but the door wouldn't shut properly.

"The door has warped, Anna. It no longer fits in its frame. Which makes it almost impossible to shut fully. But when it did shut, you couldn't open it because it's such a tight fit. I had to use all of my weight to force it open."

Anna looked at the door in wonder. "But then how did it close? And the knocking and the ghost?"

Miss Casey pushed the door open, and, taking Anna's hand, entered the room. Inside, the wardrobe door was still open, and a white sheet lay on the ground, with the bitter cold of the air just as she remembered. Miss Casey picked the sheet up.

"This is your ghost, Anna. Honestly, I've seen scarier things at Halloween parties for five-year-olds."

Anna took the sheet, the aged cotton rough under her fingers, before looking up at Miss Casey.

"But it flew. And -"

"Come this way, child," said Miss Casey as she strode towards the wardrobe.

Heart in mouth, Anna dropped the sheet and followed her.

Miss Casey pointed to a large hole in the back of the wardrobe, through which Anna could see the snow-covered fields and trees around.

"There," said Miss Casey. "Something has created a hole in the wall of the house and the wardrobe. That's why it's so cold. And when the wind blows..." She swung a wooden hanger that hung in the wardrobe, causing it to knock against the sides. "The same wind slammed the door shut. And when it blew at its strongest, that sheet was blown out into the room. Now do you see that the ghost has been nothing but your imagination all along?"

Anna looked at the hole, thankful for the arm that wrapped around her. "I've been such a fool, Miss Casey."

Miss Casey bent to deliver a soft kiss. "Nonsense. You've been a little overwrought. But now do you understand that there's nothing to worry about?"

💕

Anna sat in the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea Miss Casey had made her.

"Are you recovered now, Anna?"

"Yes, thank you, Miss Casey."

Miss Casey sat back in her chair. "Well, since you've recovered, you won't be needing that dressing gown any longer, will you, little one?"

With a smile, Anna rose enough to take off her only item of clothing, and passed it to Miss Casey, before sitting again. The wooden chair was harder and colder beneath her bare bum, but then she was more aware of everything without her clothes.

"No, Miss Casey, I won't."

Admiring the sight before her, Miss Casey said, "I noticed you'd removed your pubic hair. Was that for me?"

Blushing, Anna looked away. "Yes, Miss Casey. I wanted to look how you'd like me to."

Miss Casey reached out to put her hand on Anna's. "Thank you. I won't ask whether you'd like me to change my appearance at all, because that isn't my role in this relationship. And don't expect me to lose my hair down there. But it's good to see you putting my needs and desires first. That's as it should be. Good girl."

Anna smiled at being called a 'good girl', and found the strength to look back at Miss Casey. "Thank you, Miss Casey. I found doing it for you liberating. And sexy."

Miss Casey squeezed Anna's hand. "I'm glad to hear it. It's always good to find someone you fit well with. One who makes decisions, and one who accepts them. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. On to less fun topics: I've been reading more of my mother's diary. It seems my father found out about their affair. To save the marriage, my mother promised never to see yours again. She sounded heartbroken when I read it. I'm thinking that the will may have been her way of making up for that."

💕

Miss Casey led Anna by the hand, and still naked, up the stairs and along the corridor into Miss Casey's bedroom. Once inside, she wrapped a silk stocking around Anna's eyes. With her vision lost, Anna's heart beat faster, but she stood still, allowing Miss Casey to control what happened.

"You're being such a good girl, Anna. You'll find your other senses sharpener now you can't see."

A finger ran along Anna's shoulder, and she shivered.

"You see? Remember, if things ever get too much, you just have to tell me. Well, not tell exactly."

Next, Anna's mouth was filled with what she realised was another stocking. It tensed as it was tied behind the back of her head.

"And now you can't speak. That will enhance your experience too. To let me know to stop, you can clench and unclench your fist a few times. Try it now."

Anna did exactly that, and Miss Casey slapped her bottom gently.

"That's it; you can stop now. It's important that you can always halt things. Always. So from now on, I'll keep an eye on your fists. Clench them if you want to stop. Or maybe clench your bum. But we're not done; I want to start pushing your limits tonight. First, let's get you on the bed; let me help you."

With guidance, Anna climbed onto the bed, on all fours. She was more aware than ever of her body, of how she was displaying herself, and how her hands and legs sunk into the soft mattress. Miss Casey ran what Anna guessed was a nail down her spine, and Anna gasped against her gag.

"Remember," whispered Miss Casey into her ear. "Clench your fists if you're unhappy. But for now..."

Something soft wrapped around Anna's right wrist, then her left, and then her ankles.

"Try to move, pet," said Miss Casey.

Anna was able to move her arms and legs a few inches, but no more; whatever was wrapped around her limbs was holding her in place.

"I have you trapped. Are you OK?"

Anna nodded.

"Good girl," said Miss Casey, as she tweaked Anna's nipple.

Anna jumped, but wasn't able to get away from her tormentor's hand. A hand in her hair pulled her head back, and Miss Casey's breath came hot and wet against her ear.

"And now you understand just how much I control you. I'm going to get some ice to play with your senses. You won't go anywhere while I'm gone, will you?"

Chuckling at her own joke, Miss Casey left, her footsteps moving out of the room. Anna listened intently for her return, her body more sensitive than she remembered it ever being.

Something cold touched her shoulder. She jumped, but the icy contact remained in touch with her tortured flesh. Several other similarly cold things touched her shoulder. Were they Miss Casey's fingers, made cold by the ice? They gripped harder and harder, painfully so, and Anna screamed into her gag. She clenched a fist, but the pain didn't stop. She clenched and unclenched both fists, but still the grip intensified.

In the distance, Miss Casey said, "I'm coming back, Anna. I had trouble finding any ice, then realised I could get some from outside."

If Miss Casey was there, who was gripping her shoulder? Icy tendrils of fear gripped her heart, and Anna desperately tried to crawl away from the hand holding her, but to no avail. She cried and screamed in terror, but the spectral grip intensified, and Anna pulled against her restraints. As the pain became unbearable, she heard Miss Casey enter the room, and the icy touch vanished.

"Anna? Anna? What's wrong?" said Miss Casey as she ripped the blindfold and gag off.

"There was something here! It grasped my shoulder!"

Miss Casey's warm fingers ran over the shoulder.

"Anna, there are finger marks here. But I didn't make them, and you were tied up. What exactly has been going on?"

💕

After a long night, with Miss Casey holding Anna but no sexual moments, the two women dressed and Anna put on her coat and shoes.

Miss Casey said, "Are you sure you won't stay, or at least have breakfast?"

Anna shook her head, and with one last look around the house, walked outside, clumping through the snow. Bracing against the cold, she made her way to her car, snowflakes hanging on her clothes and hair. Once inside, she turned her key in the ignition, but the engine didn't leap to life. She tried again, but the sound of the engine turning was weaker, and she was sure the battery was dying.

With a curse, she made her way back to the house. Miss Casey gave her the keys to her Range Rover, but she found the same problem there.

Back in the house, Anna tried calling for a taxi, but the lines were still down.

"We're trapped, Miss Casey," she said in a faltering voice.

Miss Casey took Anna's chin gently between her fingers and tilted her head up, saying, "Then we are going to have to face this together."

💕

Anna stamped her cold feet in the snow and rubbed her hands together. There was still no sign of the ghost. Miss Casey was a hundred yards behind her, keeping an eye on Anna, but leaving some distance between them, because the ghost had always appeared when Anna was alone.

She thought through their conversation, with Miss Casey telling her she had to be brave and get to the bottom of the mystery. Anna hadn't wanted to; she was all for hiding and then running when the weather improved. But Miss Casey had convinced her. Anna still remembered the thrill of being called a good girl for agreeing to do this.

She'd also told Anna about the last diary entry. Anna's mother had returned, having recently had a baby, and desperate for help. Miss Casey's mother had refused her, for fear of damaging her marriage. The diary entries had ended there, as though too painful to continue.

But all Anna had managed to do so far was get cold. Teeth chattering, she wondered whether it was time to give up. The grey sky above was darkening.

She caught a glimpse of something; a flicker of white drew her eye, even against the snow. There it was again, amongst the trees. Anna turned back and pointed her finger at the sight. Miss Casey gave her a thumbs up in return.

Heart pounding, Anna tramped over the crunching snow toward the apparition. It came and went, often in different places, but by walking toward the last place she saw it, she found she was moving through the wood in a fairly straight line. A glance over her shoulder showed Miss Casey keeping pace behind, which comforted her.

The ghost was nearer now, and it had a vaguely woman-like form, though its face was hidden by long white hair. It pointed to a bump on the ground, though Anna couldn't make it out because of the snow covering it. The ghost stayed there as she drew nearer, then faded like a snowstorm in the sun.