Miss Cindy, Aviatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later Anna announced that dinner was ready. John and Cindy rose and entered the dining room. Cindy moved toward the head of the table, where she always sat. Anna took her arm and gently led her to the foot of the table. "The Master sits at the head of the table, Ma'am."

Cindy watched Anna leave and then grinned at John, "Well Dear, Anna has just established the new pecking order around here. You are the head of the house, where ever we are, she is right."

When they retired for the evening Cindy led John to a pair of comfortable chairs in her bedroom and they sat close but slightly separated. She gazed at him seriously, "John, I need to tell you about my first marriage. I dread this because I love you and hope and pray it won't upset you."

"Cindy, if it happened before you met me and has no reoccurring after effects it is no concern of mine. That is how I feel, my sweet love."

Cindy smiled crookedly, "John, I want nothing to ever come up that you are not aware of. I never want to see you look at me with a frown on that face I adore. I never want to see a hurt there because I didn't tell you something." John nodded.

"I met my first husband at a rock concert. Are you familiar with 'The Radiation Poison' Rock Band?"

" 'Tom Tom Tommy' Morristone's band?"

"Yes, I was in the front row at the concert and Tommy saw me and sent someone to bring me and my girl friend back stage after the show. There was a big party and I ended up in his hotel room. The next thing I knew we were in his private jet headed for Las Vagas and we got married. I had never experienced anything like that in my life. Booze and drugs were pushed on me constantly. The sex with Tommy was fantastic. He is a huge man in every way. He had a monster Mansion in L.A., he had other houses in various places but we never had a place I felt was home. Then after a few months or so he was getting me into threesomes and foursomes. Then later he started the free-for-all group scenes.

"Most of the time I felt as if I was in a daze. Tommy always had lots of girls around he was keeping and screwing on the side. After a year I couldn't handle it anymore and I came home. A week later he grabbed me as I was coming home from shopping. He kissed me and the next thing I knew we were in the back of his limo screwing like monkeys. A couple of days later he went back to the west coast. He would show up like that every so often, he would grab me and kiss me and the next thing I knew we were fucking. He could do that to me. He was a great kisser and the most fantastic lover I had ever had. I just couldn't resist him. Two years later I sued for divorce, I didn't ask for a cent from him. The divorce went through. The day it was final he showed up, kissed me and we spent the next two days in bed. He left me a check for 2.5 million dollars.

"He still shows up every now and then and does the same thing to me. I hated it that I couldn't resist him."

"Do you think he can take you away from me?"

"HELL NO! NEVER, NO WAY! Let me explain something to you my Dear, Tommy was a sex machine. I don't think I ever felt love from him while we had sex, he hurt me when he first entered me, but he didn't care, he just wanted his own satisfaction. I don't mean that he didn't satisfy me, because he always did, but it was not a concern of his, when Tommy got off it was expected that his partner would be well satisfied."

"How often did it happen?"

"Every other month; never more than four months apart."

"How long has it been since you saw him?"

"About 3 months."

John stood and walked across the room and stared out the window. Cindy watched him with tears running down her cheeks. John squared his shoulders and turned to her. He lifted her from her chair. He gripped each arm, "Do you want him again?"

"NO!"

"I see no problem then. You know that if it happens, I will be gone forever, right?"

"Oh, I know that. We will live at your ranch. He will never find me." "Hey, that is not a solution, you will have to show me that you can resist him before I will ever rest easy again. Has he been here, in your condo before?"

"Yes, a bunch of times."

"Then we will be staying here."

"Wh..."

"Are you positive you can resist him after he kisses you?"

"Yes! I know I can."

"I need to see that. I know you are convinced you can resist him but you have never been able to do it before. Forgive me, but the only person I have ever met that I could not resist sexually would be you, the situations would be completely different so I have no real basis for an opinion. Marrying me would be a mistake if your love for him isn't completely gone, or if your love for me isn't that strong."

Cindy jumped to her feet, her eyes were ablaze with fury. Then she shook herself, and paused before she spoke. "You don't believe me, do you?"

"I totally believe you mean what you say, what I don't know is why you haven't stopped having sex with him every month or so for four or five years if you don't love him."

"John, my love, I never had YOU before. I had no reason to stop him, he is a very sexy and accomplished lover. I enjoyed having sex with him. Everything is different now. You are my man now and I only want you and will have no other. I love only you. With him it is just sex, with you, my dearest, it is pure, sweet, deep, and enduring love, and that is what I need and crave."
John watched her and she saw the moisture in his eyes. Cindy thought about how difficult this had to be for him. She had no doubts at all about his love for her and she grimaced with the pain she felt from hurting her John. She reached to the small table and picked up the phone and pressed a speed dial button and the speaker control. They plainly heard the number being dialed. A deep male voice said, "Hi, Cindy, are you missing me so much you are begging for my big cock?"

"No Tommy, I need to talk seriously to you. I want you to know that you can never see me again."

"WHAT? You can't mean that. I know I wasn't a perfect husband, but I did love you and I still do."

"Tommy, listen, I am getting married to a wonderful man in a few weeks. I will never touch any other man but him as long as I live. I have found my true soul mate. He is my whole life and without him I have no reason to live."

There was complete silence for several minutes. "Cindy, Honey girl, congratulations. Send me an invitation to your wedding and I will be there with bells on. I will always love you, Dear, and that is the kind of love and marriage you really deserve. I am truly very happy for you. Tell this guy that if he ever hurts you I promise to kill him very slowly. Have lots of kids and name the first boy for Uncle Tommy. I only regret that I was not able to be that kind of husband for you. If you ever need anything, call me. You were the best and sweetest thing that ever entered my life and I will do anything for you."

''Thank you Dear Tommy, Goodbye."

"G'bye Honey, be happy."

Cindy looked at her man, tears ran down her cheeks. John stood and held his arms open for her. She put a little hand on each of his cheeks and pressed her lips to his. She looked deep into his eyes, "Pick me up and take me to bed my true love. I need you now."

John looked into her eyes and said, "You still have feelings for him don't you, Sweetie?"

"Yes, some, but after all, I have known him for a long time. I know I never loved him like I love you. I never thought he would ever be a good father for our kids. Oh! They would be well looked after and have everything they desired, except the most important thing, a father. He would have his people handle it. I always knew he was not a man I wanted to live my whole life with. On the other hand, John, you my Love, will be a great father and I love the thought of growing old with you because we will always be the best of friends as well as lovers."

"Cindy, I promise to try to be the man you want. I know I will always love you, I have never been a father or an old man and I can only say that I will do my best to please you, I feel in my heart that you will gently correct me if I slip a bit in my duties."

"You know I will, you have taught me how to lovingly correct my love's mistakes. Now I need to bring up another minor problem, I need to persuade you to accompany me on a trip to New England for about a week, I need to go soon and I thought we could use it as a part of our honeymoon."
"Sounds like fun, tell me more about it, Dear."

"I go in search of new recipes for new seafood products for O'Brien Foods. Last year I fell in love with the Lobster, Macaroni, and Cheese Casserole from a place in Boston. We produce it now. People love it."

"Oh! I guess we will be forced spend a lot of time eating wonderful food, in great restaurants. I guess we will drive."

"I can't believe YOU said that! Last year we chartered a light twin engine plane from Ocala MFS. It worked out great for me but the pilot was bored silly waiting on us. I took my secretary with me. We had a ball. The plane was a Beech Baron. We really enjoyed the trip but we didn't get to stay some places as long as we wanted to. Can we rent one somewhere this year?

"I might be able to help a little. I own Ocala MFS Inc. The MFS stands for Murphy Flight Services"

"What? That's right you own lot's of airplanes, you pick what is best suited for what we need to do.

"Well Baby, I think we need to stop for a day or two in Savannah, Georgia. Then go on to the Washington, Baltimore area. From there I would love to show you a couple of good places on Long Island.

"From there we can scoot up to the Boston Area. I think a Baron would be ideal for that. I'll reserve our Turbo Charged pressurized model for the trip. It will get us in and out of smaller fields, yet cruise at higher altitudes where we make better time and burn less fuel. We won't have to wear oxygen masks because it is pressurized. The masks are a pain in the neck.

"Since you will be the co-pilot on this trip you can go ahead and plan out the trip. Have your people locate the best seafood on the East Coast before you start. We may need to stop other places. I insist we spend the night if we stop so we can do our Honeymoon duties."

Cindy grabbed John and kissed him. "I love the way you plan a trip. Want to practice a bit right now. Giggle!" John picked her up and walked to her bedroom. He grinned and started stripping off his clothes. Cindy smiled gently, "Please shut the door, Anna is still puttering around out there. We don't want to give her a heart attack."

"Do you think it would really bother her"?"

Cindy giggled, I KNOW she would be very jealous."

"Does Anna have a boyfriend?
"She has a gang of them. She uses a rotation system; they are scheduled a month in advance. I hear them sometimes but I never see them. She has her own separate entrance to her apartment. Sometimes I think she has some of them over when I am at work. I can't complain though because I have never seen anything out of place or one speck of dirt.

John grinned at Cindy, "I hope she loves children."

"Oh! Honey, she adores them, she can never have any of her own kids, so she begs me to get pregnant. I think I need to tell you that I intend to go off the pill a week or two in advance of our wedding if you agree."

John smiled softly and asked, "Is this your idea or hers?"

"It is our decision; yours and mine are the only opinions that count. Would you rather wait a bit before we start our family?"

"Girl, in the matter of reproduction you get two votes to my one because it is your beautiful sexy body that will be used. I intend to make love to you as often as you will let me right to the day it is either uncomfortable for you or the doctor says to stop. If I cannot have intercourse with you I will still have oral sex with you as long as I can. Since the first time I saw you in your office I have never seen you that I didn't become aroused and lust after you. I have thought about why that happens and I am sure it is just what you do to me. When I see you; a powerful feeling of extreme desire sweeps over me. I have an overwhelming need to pleasure you in any way you want, and to care for you and protect you. It never happened with any other female. That is my function in life, loving you." "John you are so damned sweet you make my heart jump with joy, I am so happy with you I just grin all the time." "Cindy; that is one of the many things I love about you, when you see me your face lights up with a big smile. That sends shivers through my body and right down to my cock."

"Oh Honey, when I see you it sends shivers down to my pussy, that's why I smile."

"Damn, I'm horny now just talkin' about it. I need a break. Shall we?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Let's go!" Cindy jumped up and ran for her bed with John in hot pursuit. The race was a tie. They each thought they won as they kissed passionately in each other's arms. John lifted Cindy's loose fitting blouse above her breasts and slurped in a rigid nipple while she giggled as she tried to get John to lift his rear end so she could get his pants off. Cindy stopped and relaxed to enjoy the feelings John's lips were creating with the suction on her nipple and the gentle pinching of the other nipple. She was unable to concentrate on anything but the sensations from her breasts as her lover shifted his ministrations from one breast to the other, gently kneading, softly pinching and vigorously sucking on one lovely globe of flesh after the other. Her moans and sighs stimulated his desire to pleasure the sweet little woman in his hands. Cindy carefully pushed John away. She was gasping for air, "Please let me relax for a second, gasp! God you are so damned good! Gasp! You have had me cumming for a long, long, time. Gasp! No one ever brought me to an orgasm just loving my titties before. Gulp! God how I love the way you seem to totally worship my boobies! Sigh! I love you my baby boy. Let me rest a moment so I can make love to you properly."

John smiled as he helped Cindy remove her clothes, First her top, then her shorts and finally het little sheer yellow panties with the wet spot in the crotch, then he removed his own clothes. He lay beside her and very gently caressed her body, and then he reached down and pulled the covers up over them. Her eyes were closed and her breath was soft and even. She snuggled closer to him and her lips curved in a soft smile as she slept again.

A bit later John dreamed he felt Cindy gently playing with his cock and balls. She had moved down and softly moved his balls round in his scrotum. She tenderly engulfed his penis with her mouth and just held it there. Suddenly she grinned as his cock started to swell and lengthen and she delightedly watched as his ball sack started to shrink. She had loved toying with them while they drooped down between his thighs but now she knew she had him reacting. She was still able to suck each ball into her mouth and hold it while her tongue gently caressed it. John was now breathing more rapidly so she moved up and snuggled close to her man. She felt him relax and Cindy smiled as she fell asleep again.

The wedding was lovely and everything was perfect until during the reception everything was going well and the reception line was near the end. John stiffened as he recognized Tommy Morristone! Tommy grinned and pulled Cindy into his massive arms, he was indeed a huge man. Cindy was rigid and tried to push Tommy away, but he kept his lips pressed to hers. Tommy's head jerked back as he felt a sharp pain in his ribs. A pleasant voice whispered in his ear, "Please, Sir, don't spoil this day for her or you will soon regret it. Release her now or this razor sharp knife will get blood all over that beautiful suit." Tommy turned and looked at the smiling young man beside him. The man extended his hand and said, "I don't believe we have been introduced, I am Cindy's new husband, John Murphy. I believe you are her ex-husband, Mr. Morristone, right?" Tommy took the hand and was surprised that the grip was strong enough to cause him pain. The smile was unchanged as John softly said, "My bride and I will be very disappointed if you spoil this day for her."

"Mr. Murphy I will always love this little girl. I apologize for my enthusiasm in greeting her. You are the luckiest man in the world. Please be good to her and make her happy."

"Sir; pleasing her became my only reason for living when I placed my ring on her finger. I can't guarantee she will always be happy, but I can promise to do my damnedest to keep a smile on her beautiful face."

Cindy had moved to cling to John's arm, she softly said, "Tommy, this is the happiest day of my life. You can't possibly know how much I love this man."

Tommy smiled, "Sugar, I spent a small fortune having this guy checked out. He is an unusual man; a team of twenty investigators working for ten days couldn't find a single negative thing about him. He is probably worth more than I am. Everyone that works for him loves him. Even his ex-girlfriends love him. Not one person had a single negative thing to say about him. My investigators say he is the only person they have ever found that everyone liked. Hell, I don't even know him and I like him. Congratulations Love, you got a real keeper."

A few days later Cindy grinned across at John as the Beechcraft Baron, twin engine airplane, leveled off at 25,000 feet some sixteen minutes after takeoff from Ocala. They were on an 'Instrument Flight Rules' flight to Savanna, Georgia. John looked over at his wife and explained that he would not normally climb that high on a 200 mile trip but he loved the way this plane performed at altitude. He pointed to the GPS on the panel and pointed out their ground speed of 290 knots.

He smiled and said, "At 15,000 we would only be doing about 240 knots at the same power settings. If we were in hurry we could have brought a Lear Jet but we couldn't get in some of the small fields you want to visit."

"Honey this is perfect, comfortable, smooth, pretty quiet, and I love flying this plane. We will be in Savanna in another 40 minutes, pick up our rental car and head for the Bed and Breakfast. Then we get a nap, giggle, go out for dinner and go back to the B&B for the evening, giggle, and maybe even get some sleep. If we like it we can stay for another night or two, Sweetie, this is the way to travel."  "Hey girl, if you want I could put this bird on autopilot and we can go in the back and make mad passionate love."

"Oh yes, we could do that couldn't we. No! I know my sweet hubby would never do anything to put us in the slightest danger. Right, Honey?"

"No, I suspect that my sweet little wife is trying to get me all horny for nap time."

"Is it working?"

"Hell yes. Are you sure our car is waiting at the FBO at Hilton Head Island."

"Yes Dear, it is all taken care of. My people did a great job last year. Super accommodations everywhere we went. They printed out a list of the best seafood places with the addresses and phone numbers."

"Do any of them sound good?"

"Well, how can you tell? Let me see! They list Pearl's Saltwater Grill, The Shell House, The Chart House, The River House Seafood; and the Sundae Cafe among others. I always ask a few of the locals for their favorites. We will hit about four places a day. I try to get a taste of everything that looks suitable and then if I like it I get a sample I pack in dry ice in a cooler to send home for testing. Our library at the office has about 1.5 million recipes on file in our main computer so we look the item up and try several ways to duplicate the sample. Our lab can identify the ingredients for us. Our test kitchens are always busy. All of our products are for restaurant use. You won't see O'Brien Foods in the local WalMart. Take soft shelled crabs for instance, we have four different recipes we make; each is a bit different according to the area they come from. It would surprise you to learn how many fine Seafood places serve our stuff." "Do you ever identify yourself to the chefs?" "I sure do if there is something I really like. Often they will help me develop the recipe and we will use their name on the product. We might name something 'Pearl's Saltwater Grill of Savannah's Oyster Casserole' or 'Chef So-and-so's Lobster Cakes'. They bust their butts helping us get it perfect. We often bring them in to help us. Lots of the original chefs use our product instead of cooking the same thing from scratch. If you are going to serve soft crabs you have to get live fresh ones every day. Our frozen ones last for months in the freezer."