Miss Danvers Christmas Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the mention of his friends grew the realization that they must be caught too and that the text had been a trap. They must have been double-crossed by one of the team and his deluded mind tried to work out the culprit. The muffled sound of cheers and applause confirmed they were near the main room but there was also a growing far-off noise.

This gained as they walked closer and as they entered the changing area they found the source of the sound and the confirmation on the whereabouts of his friends. His two conspirators and the waiter had been the sole entertainment for the security girls and currently for Magnificent Meela who was brutally riding each man in succession.

Kevin's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he watched in horror as the muscular woman fucked the inhuman sounds from his friends. His legs buckled as it dawned on him that this was to be his fate too.

"Don't worry Kev, they cried at first but as you can see they love it now, " Shannon goaded him as she forcibly pushed him onward. "I think Meela might take them home with her."

Kevin closed his eyes and tried to block out the orgasmic groans from behind him, his body felt limp as the woman shoved him through the next doors. Another horror for him to pass was the loud and rigorous deflowering of Callum by a very vocal Molly, forcing Callum to shout her every demand. Kevin fled the scene with the words 'I love Molly's cock' ringing in his ears.

They finally stopped outside the manager's door and Shannon knocked, "Well you wanted to meet Miss Danvers, nows your chance." With one last almighty shove, Kevin stumbled into the office.

Miss Danvers rose from her chair and smirked before her fallen foe, "Well it's about time Kevin, I've been eagerly awaiting you." She beckoned him to sit before her.

Kevin gawped dumbly at her, this was certainly not the woman he had envisaged, In his mind, she had been an old sour man-hater who ran this organization because she could not get a man. But the goddess who stood before him could have any man she wanted and probably had. She stood almost six feet resplendent in a shocking red catsuit and long red cape, with her long fiery red hair cascading down her ivory white neck. She was the devil of his nightmares and her wicked grin unnerved him.

"If you think you're going to do any of that shit to me you've got another thing coming," he slammed his aching freed arm on the desk to emphasize his anger. "I know people, I'm not a person to mess with lady."

"Oh please, let's not start that game. We all know people and I'm sure mine is more powerful than yours." She flipped her cape and delicately relaxed in her chair, "as for what we'll do to you, you have no say in what will occur today." Miss Danvers leaned forward, her smile momentarily dropped. "This is a woman-only zone, it is us who will decide on any outcomes here." Returning to a more relaxed position, "personally I wouldn't waste my cock on you."

Kevin shifted uncomfortably in the chair before her, her confidence subdued him. The sniggering of the guards behind made him flush with anger.

"But there will have to be some penance for your pathetically unoriginal plan. How childish that you think of women and you go straight to blood and all to bring me down a peg or two." Miss Danvers devilish grin returned, "and now you're so scared of a little pegging."

The guards all chuckled loudly behind Kevin, his anger now at boiling point. "Which one of my men turned traitor and how much did it take," he spat the words back at her furiously.

Miss Danvers broke into a rich loud laugh which reverberated around the tiny office, "None of your men turned on you and they've had nothing but plastic cock off us, silly man." She wiped away a tear from her deep green eyes, "the problem with men like you is that you think the world revolves around men. You don't even see the woman right in front of you, she's just invisible."

It took several moments for his brain to click into gear and he slipped in stunned silence when he understood the culprit was his wife. She had been at all the meetings, he held them all at his house for safety. All his documents were kept unlocked in their home, open to her to read and use the information.

Kevin looked back stunned at his tormentor, "but why would my wife do this." His bafflement was genuine, never would his wife's betrayal have crossed his mind.

"I'd like to say it was all part of my Machiavellian masterplan but it was pure serendipity, " she reveled in his flabbergasted state. "Your wife is very unhappy, tired of being neglected sexually and emotionally and a friend gave her a card for marriage guidance, mine."

"So you turned her against me," Kevin tried to rise in his rage but was forcibly dumped back in his chair.

"Well of course we knew who she was but I insist at no point did we engineer any duplicitous actions on our behalf, " Miss Danvers scowled as Kevin made a skeptical noise. "As she completed our courses she grew to hate you and your group and everything it stood for and for our eternal gratefulness she came to us with the news of your plan."

Miss Danvers stood happy in his silence, "and it is to your wife whose orders you will have to obey tonight to atone for your actions." She flung a tiny pink g-string towards him, "she has picked out your costume for the evening and written your apology letter which you will read to our audience."

"No fucking way, call the police if you want. I'll be out of here in no time and that bitch will be thrown out of my house." Kevin hurled the g-string back with disgust.

"Silly boy, like I said you have no say in tonight's occurrence. It will happen one way or the other." Miss Danvers picked up the underwear and placed it back in his hand, "your wife has delivered all your group's accounts to us including the one you siphon money away into illegally so I don't think you are in any place to make demands." She playfully slapped his seething face, "as for throwing her out the house, don't forget who's name is on the deeds for tax purposes, it's her house now."

She strode to the door with perfect poise, "so clever to put it in the little woman's name." Miss Danvers gave him one last look back, "I'm so looking forward to your performance, I do hope you won't let us down." Her grin brought that devilment back to her demeanor, "after all, we can still pass you to these women for that arse raping if you refuse."

Her laugh receded in the distance and Kevin was left facing the burly female guards who'd dragged him to this office. Shannon stepped forward, "think you'd better start changing unless you'd rather let us girls have some real fun with you." Kevin stared into the smug faces of the women and slowly started to undress.

Kevin stared purposely to the floor to escape the smirking mocking guards who blocked his escape, he shivered before them in his tiny new uniform. The pink outfit barely concealed his shriveled cock and the string disappeared between his flabby buttocks. The excruciating atmosphere was broken by a new arrival and a very familiar voice. His eyes locked on his wife and the fury grew back within him.

"Well don't we look pretty," she could barely contain her laughter whilst taking in the full picture. Gillian Ordish strode towards him, her skin-tight catsuit showing every inch of her newly formed physique.

Kevin saw red and lunged at his betrayer and the root of his humiliation, he sped across the room before the guards could move. Unfortunately, he found that this was not the woman he once knew in more ways than one. With a swift leg sweep he was over on the floor and stumbling to rise, his senses momentarily scrambled. A strong muscular arm locked around the throat brought him back to reality.

"On no Kevin, it's not going to be like the old days anymore. I'm never going to be the good little wife ever again." Gillian tightened his vice-like grip, "When I think of all those days of serving you and your pathetic friends whilst you mocked and riddled my sex in front of me like I wasn't even there." His face grew purple under her arm, "being pointed at by other women as the wife of the women hater, do you know how demoralizing that is." She released her grip and pushed him back to the floor, "No you don do you?"

Gasping for air Kevin sprawled on the floor and staggered back to his feet, his body swayed before he could regain his composure. "You caught me by surprise bitch but that won't happen again. You'll pay for all this, mark my words."

Gillian bellowed a laugh throughout the room, "there are two ways we can do this Kevin the easy way and the hard way. Accept that I'm the head of the household now and learn your place or I'll have to break it into you."

Now it was Kevins turn to laugh but his was a more forced artificial one, "I'll show you who the fucking boss bitch." Kevin pumped out his chest to express his alpha-male status which only brought snickering from the ladies in the room watching the out-of-shape middle-aged man in his tiny pink panties.

Gillian turned the most malevolent smile towards Kevin he had ever seen, "good just what I wanted." She turned to the guards, "ladies would you excuse us for a short while, I have to teach a little bitch a good lesson."

The ladies exchanged smiles with Gillian and emptied the room leaving just the married couple. Kevin grinned to himself, finally, he would have his revenge on his wife but his night would only get worse and more painful from here on in. Ten years of domesticated servitude was about to come crashing down around his ears and this puffed-up, pompous, privileged, member of the old boys club was about to learn the world was changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the ladies grew slightly more tranquil after the evening's festivities Miss Danvers made her grand entrance, her catsuit replaced by a shocking red corset. Her achingly long ivory legs swished gazelle-like along the marble floor towards the stage. Her short red cape swished behind her teasing the crowd to brief glimpses of her delicious pert bottom as it swung before them.

She brought the noise down with a single finger to her lips and they leaned in eagerly to listen. "Ladies, I do hope you've enjoyed this evening as much as I have, and can we please have a round of applause for all the women who organized the event and all the staff working tonight who made it work so well."

The entire audience rose in appreciation joining Miss Danvers in applauding, "Thank you, ladies." "Now as many of you who have been present at the Christmas Ball before I always like to leave a special Christmas gift to last and this year I have to admit it is rather a surprise."

A cheer grew from the returning guests eager for this year's finale, "as much as I'd love to take all the credit, this year is all down to the fantastic work of our new member Gillian Ordish." Miss Danvers waved towards the entrance, "and now with no further ado let's unveil this year's piece de resistance."

The doors flew open as Gillian showed no nerves as she strutted purposely to the stage pulling her bitch on a lead behind her. The bitch reluctantly stumbled in her wake, his pale podgy body exposed in his tiny pink g-string. The bitch drew laughter from the crowd until slowly his face became noticeable and jaws dropped as they passed.

Kevin was pulled sore and broken behind his victor, their fight had been a thoroughly soul-destroying experience for him. His wife despatched him with ease, the shock of her strength and fighting ability was only broken by the pain she issued. By the time he begged her to stop and whimpered his acceptance, he was a broken shell of a man. Now he had fallen to being publicly mocked and ridiculed in front of a baying crowd of women on a leash by his wife. Mortified he stumbled along, staring at the floor hoping the ground would swallow him whole.

Gillian leapt onto the stage and hugged Miss Danvers, her bitches flabby butt wiggled up behind her. Gillian stood proudly, magnificent in her tight shiny black catsuit unlike her bitch who cowered with his head bent to the floor. A buzz ran brought the crowd as the identity of the man was passed from table to table.

Miss Danvers took to the microphone again, "now ladies normally men do not get to speak at this event but Miss Ordish's bitch has something he has to get off his chest so please let's hear him out."

Kevin moved forward with a sharp spank from his wife, her letter shaking in his hand. Finally, he peered up to see the full scene before him, a sea of fearsome female faces. The letter shook in his fingers and his voice trembled as he read, "my name is Kevin Ordish, some of you may know me as the leader of the men's rights group 'men on top.' This brought boos from the women and a few shocked shouts from ones who had only just realized.

This flustered Kevin further, taking another spank to prompt him to continue. "I am here to apologize fully to all the women present and to any who hear this of any upset or anger that myself or my pathetic group may have caused. I understand now, that the man's place is under the boot of a dominant woman and that we should only concern ourselves with pleasing her more important needs."

A rightful cheer exploded in the hall as Kevin stepped back from the mic flushed with embarrassment. Miss Danvers stepped forward elatedly, "ladies Mr. Ordish will now placate himself over this pommel horse where he will be available for any spankings you wish to deliver."

Kevin slunk to the marble floor and bent his round backside over the horse at the behest of his wife to a tumultuous ovation. Miss Danvers delivered his first spank as the ladies ran to join the not so orderly queue. Unfortunately, Kevin would learn once more the hard way that there was nothing weaker about the female sex.

Sam Murray sprinted after Miss Danvers desperate to grab her attention, "excuse me Miss Danvers can I have a quick word." At her polite nodded response Sam eagerly jumped in, "I know we have a strict policy of anything that happens in here stays in here but I have to plead for an exception over tonight's bombshell."

Miss Danvers coyly replied, "I could never allow you to publish an account of tonight's outcome but if you just happened to find the note that he dropped on stage. That just happens to be behind you, how could I stop you." She beamed her killer grin, "please just no mention of where it happened and of course the other participants."

"Oh yes no worries, I would not hurt what we've built here." Sam thanked Miss Danvers profusely and quickly made her exit back to the stage to steal Kevin's dropped note. As she read through the letter grinning from ear to ear her phone pinged with a text, upon opening she squealed with delight at the attached picture. The magnificent image of a cat suited Gillian Ordish stood with one foot on the back of her kneeling husband who crouched pathetically at her feet.

The words accompanying the picture read Mistress Ordish would be more than happy for this picture to accompany any story. In the distance, Miss Danvers gave Sam a wave goodbye and her blessing to any future story. Quite a few women's Christmas wishes had come true that night and with Miss Danvers's assistance, many more would in the New Year.

By the commencement of the evening, Miss Danvers stood resplendent in a full-length fur-lined red cloak with matching Santa hat as she handed out to every participant a small gift of appreciation from the membership. She winked and shared a joke with Gillian as she presented her wrapped present, giving Kevin a playful tap with her leather whip as he passed.

On the journey home, Gillian eagerly ripped open her package and gleefully showed it to her husband. Holding a large, realistic, black, nine-inch, strap-on cock above her head for him to fully observe its glory, "just what I wanted. How did she know?" Her laughter partially drowned the mournful cry from her husband sitting very uncomfortably alongside her. "We really will have a Happy Christmas now."

12