All Comments on 'Miss Darling'

by Al_Steiner

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

Wonderful story of love and sex. I'm only sorry the ratings only go to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredable

This is by far the most exciting story I have ever read on any site. Trust me this is really a compliment from me. I am so glad it ended as it did as any other way would of done her discredit, I loved it.

Don GrampaDon Grampaalmost 16 years ago
SUPER STORY - SUPER WRITER

In my opinion Mr. Steiner is one of the best writers of erotic fiction on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best story I've read here

Wow!

I bet CSUH is Hayward, my alma mater. It was originally designated as a teaching school.

About the only point I think you missed was how her faith did not include him.

Best I've read in a looong time, many thanks!

HamsterHamsteralmost 16 years ago
Capital Effort!

This is the kind of writing that I aspire to! As a neophyte writer myself I have to say this is the best in a long time for a believable plot involving believable characters.....And the sex was great, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good!

Great talent,great story. Only a few good stories a week any more, but worth it when they show up. Thanks!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

My dad always said, "Never underestimate the power of a woman." This story illustrates that principle beautifully. Bottom line, though, this girl is a keeper. If I were Tom I'd knock her up about 4 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
letcherous bastard!

He obviously does not give a shit about her. His only ambition in life is to get into her pants. I gave up on this pile of shit after 2 pages. Too bad, It could have been a good story with a decent writer. Too bad his ideal is purely sexual without any love.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A How Not To

A how not to gloss over human reactions and their progressions.<P>

A how not to rush an ending or through an act.<P>

A how not to write absurdities but do write to life's actual believable possibilities.<P>

A nice start new Author [ said and not tongue in cheek ].<P>

With High regard

curiousk75curiousk75almost 16 years ago
please continue posting...

glad you found us here on lit - a fantastic story - well-paced and well-written - so many of the stories here are wham-bam and gloss over the preliminaries - please continue posting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
impressive

This is probably the best story I've ever read on here. i would LOVE to see a second chapter. Please keep writing. We need more of these. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

what a great story - lovely characterisation - Keep up the good work - Mika

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
one poster was so crazy

his observations --- bizarre as he was --- were actually funny. <p>

actually, come to think of it, I can't believe this story, either. I mean, what story in Literotica that doesn't start and stop with a blonde woman licking off a few black men with 15 inches, all pumping at her from different angles?, with she, at the end, smiling and winking, as she picks up her purse and panties and then get into her husband 900 series BMW? LOL! <p>

Al_Steiner is among the weird writers who are just churning out totally crazy stories about women not wanting to fuck until they are married!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lecherous Bastard? LMAO!!!

I love this story. Great job but that comment was too funny! lol.

FuckYou718FuckYou718almost 16 years ago
Better than the BEST...

ARE YOU THE SAME AL STEINER WHO POST HIS STORIES ON STORIESONLINE.NET?

IF YOU ARE, THEN,WELCOME TO LITEROTICA, MY FRIEND. I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF YOUR STORIES THERE, AND I HOPE TO FINISH THE REST, AND I'D, AT THE VERY LIST, SAY I HAVEN'T READ ANY STORY(IES) FROM ANY AUTHOR THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO YOURS... I HOPE YOU GET THE SAME NAME AND FAME ON THIS WEBSITE. AND PLEASE POST AS MANY STORIES, NOVELLAS, NOVELS AS YOU CAN...YOU ROCK, BOY.

BEST OF LUCK... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

crashDcrashDalmost 16 years ago
great story

i rarely leave comments, but this one is worth it.

however, please don't continue with these characters, that would ruin what you've built here..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
still a great read..

the 2nd time around. I've read this in another website and it's still a pleasant read. Welcome to Lit, author! What I like about Lit is one can read other people's comments. Sometimes the comments are even more entertaining than the story. I once read a LW story and was thoroughly amused with all the mud-slinging and hate comments the author received. Some posters would even argue with each other. To the 'lecherous bastard commenter', carry on! LOL Thanks author for posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nearly perfect

This is a very hot story, with good sex scenes and a very realistic sounding description of both their sexual frustrations. But there was one flaw, the man had too much patience, I would have preferred it if he had not been able to, no matter how blue ballsed, act normally. Obvious Literotica is for fantasies, but this element of his charectar is almost unbelievable, and detracts from an otherwise outstanding read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Retirement

Please, please, please; retire this couple now. Don't ruin this relationship.

Tom_SlickTom_Slickover 15 years ago
Five stars, two thumbs up, not enough

With stories like this it seems a shame that there is nothing greater than five stars. I cannot, in this small box spell out how incredibly erotic this story was. It got me hot before the second page and before I could finish that I was done. I continued on to find that I was fully prepared to go again as the story drew to a close. Thank you so much for this thrilling and thoroughly entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not bad at all...

But i do think you meant that they were going to sit on the couch OSTENSIBLY to watch a movie, not obstinately. lol. other than that i really really enjoyed it. realistic, well-rounded characters, hot sex scenes. great work!

S-DesS-Desover 15 years ago
Well Done!

What I really loved about this was that you didn't make her into a caricature. That plus his frustration made both of them seem real, and made the story much more enjoyable. I loved how he went into it with one mindset, but eventually saw her in a different light. Her becoming more open to experimenting with everything but losing her virginity made you believe he was right....she would be amazing once she gave herself to him completely.

It was a very good read, I can't wait to check out more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Completely, perfectly enjoyable

I am so glad I took the time to read this entire story! Technically the most polished I have read on this site. It really captures that feeling of wanting a specific person and not being able to have them, and the almost drunkenness that comes from finally touching them. There are stories that just make you want to get yourself off, and then there are stories that make you want the intensity and connectedness of being with a lover. This one makes me want my lover desperately!!

Insatiable1985Insatiable1985over 15 years ago
Completely, perfectly enjoyable

I am so glad I took the time to read this entire story! Technically the most polished I have read on this site. It really captures that feeling of wanting a specific person and not being able to have them, and the almost drunkenness that comes from finally touching them. There are stories that just make you want to get yourself off, and then there are stories that make you want the intensity and connectedness of being with a lover. This one makes me want my lover desperately!!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 13 years ago
Outstanding Story

Excellently written as well as a magnificent erotic tale. 5 stars doesn't begin to be enough.

roscovichroscovichalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful !

Just-- wonderful. Thank you Al.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was incredible!!!!!!

One of the best stories I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Great story with believable characters, very well written.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I've stumbled across your other writings years ago on other sites. Some say that he had too much patience, but there are actually people out there willing to invest that time. I liked this.

Someone else also caught the obstinately versus ostensibly, but I also saw palatable versus palpable. But if I only had two errors in forty-plus pages of writing, I would throw a party.

I'm surprised no one else thought about why the October wedding? Amy is planning on having a July or August baby. That way, she finishes out the school year and has time to discover if she is going to go back to work, or take a year off and maybe have another child or three. I suspect that the timing of the wedding was Amy's idea. Hopefully she has air conditioning, as I've been told by women that having a summer baby is not fun -- hot, sticky, hard to move or get up, and the bladder is squished and/or kicked all the time.

Al, I wish you had more of your stories posted here. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Your writing style is fantastic, character, build up, challenge, sexy. I want more, your stories do it for me every time!

Please, please give me more

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 6 years ago
An all-time favorite

This is one of my all-time favorite stories on this site. The perfect mix of eroticism, romance, and tease. The author is a master of story-telling. When you read his stories you feel like you are experiencing what his characters feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Wow. This is one of the most awesome stories I've ever read on this site. The build up to the happy ending was so exciting. It reminded me a lot of my own courtship with the man who eventually became my wonderful husband. I loved every minute of this read.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
Reaching the goal...

generally takes some time and effort. However, the journey may be as much fun as finally getting there.

And when the goal is reached? Up the ante and do it again.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes! Happy Ending! I was so afraid Tom would be a jerk and just seduce her virginity away but im so darn happy he also changed his mind about marriage. Both of them actually grew as characters. Love it. Love that he was decent and didn't expect much from her (although reading erotica in general, this was also where my dread came from because it's so easy for a nice guy to become borderline rapist) . Love that they were decent normal characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous