Miss Dixieland Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delta reciprocated and ran her hands over Sasha's neck and shoulders, over the curves of her breasts, taking the soft flesh in her hands as they kissed. She pulled her thumbs over Sasha's dark nipples and felt them pucker beneath her fingers. She drew her hand downwards, over Sasha's stomach and to her panties, slipping her hand underneath the elastic band. Sasha was very wet, and Delta pressed her finger between her slick labia. Sasha moaned and rocked her hips softly as Delta experimented with her body, alternating between massaging her clit and fingering her pussy.

After a few moments, Sasha leaned over, pushing Delta back onto the sofa, and kissed softly down her neck and over her breasts, wriggling downwards, over Delta's stomach. She stopped at the top of Delta's underwear, and pulled them down over her legs. She bent her head, but Delta ran her fingers through her hair and tugged gently at a curl. "No, come here," she whispered.

Sasha turned, maneuvering her body so that her hips were above Delta. She lowered them slowly, exposing herself to Delta's mouth. Delta tilted her chin upwards, tasting Sasha. She slowly rubbed her tongue along her slit, flicking it against the small mound of her clit. At the same time, she could feel the sharp tip of Sasha's tongue, penetrating her, sliding against her tender flesh.

She had no idea how much time they spent like this, but eventually the mounting pressure of Sasha's tongue caught up with her. Her breath caught in her chest and she pressed her head back into the couch, moaning loudly. Sasha did not alter her pace as Delta's body spasmed in orgasm. Her limbs felt weak as Sasha slowly lifted her mouth.

She slid out from underneath Sasha and pushed the other girl into the soft cushions. She scooted down to the end of the couch and positioned herself between Sasha's legs, resuming her work in the more favorable angle. It wasn't long before Sasha's legs began to quake and her moaning intensified under Delta's ministrations.

After Sasha had come as well, they lay together for a while, nestled in the cushions of the sofa. Delta traced a lazy finger over Sasha's arm and enjoyed the full feeling of her breasts pressing against her. They kissed slowly, and then Sasha rose, stretching. "We should get back to the party, huh?"

Oh right. The party. The party where Delta was supposed to have been collecting clues for her investigation. She nodded her agreement and stood up, kissing the other girl one more time. Delta was surprised at how relaxed and satisfied she felt. She normally only preferred other women in threesomes. But there was something special about Sasha. She had been drawn into her orbit.

They helped each other get dressed; Delta tying the knot back up on Sasha's tight black dress and Sasha zipping up Delta's dress and tightening the loose straps on her shoulders. They walked hand and hand back out into the hallway. "I could sure use a drink," said Sasha. Delta nodded absently as they made their way to the stairs.

She peered over the railing as they approached the stairs. The party was still going strong, even though it was a little past two am. In fact, it was wilder than it had been when Delta had gone upstairs. There were couples dancing in the living room, dresses riding up, shirts off. Exposed flesh everywhere. People making out, and more. It was becoming quite the bacchanalia. She paused for a moment, suddenly seeing a face she recognized. It was Floyd, talking someone, another man. His face was half turned, but his auburn hair and tweed jacket would be recognizable anywhere. It was Malcolm.

Suddenly a scream cut through Delta's thoughts, the sharp cry cutting through the low bass of the music. Delta rushed past Sasha down the stairs, shoving her way through the people in the living room. The screams were coming from the kitchen. The bright light of the overhead stung her eyes as she entered and saw Cassandra, leaning over, shrieking. Her mascara had run down her cheeks in black lines.

"Help her!" she sobbed. Delta looked down. Allison was on the floor, her brown hair pooled against the tile, her red dress in disarray. She was convulsing.

Delta rushed to her side. "Call an ambulance!" she yelled at no one in particular. "Now!"

Cassandra whimpered. "But the drugs..."

"Now!" Delta repeated. Sasha arrived behind her and pulled out her phone. Delta turned her glare on Cassandra while she laid a hand against Allison's forehead. Her skin was burning, and covered in sweat. "What happened?"

"She... she took too many pills," Cassandra burbled. A stream of sobs followed this statement.

Delta ignored her and reached her hands under Allison's twitching body, rolling her onto her side. "Get a pillow for head," she said. A few moments later, a throw pillow from the couch was pressed into her hands. Allison choked for a moment and bit of blood tinged foam leaked from her mouth. Delta checked her pulse. It was racing, but the convulsions were slowing down.

The overhead light of the kitchen threw the crowd of faces in the room into sharp relief. Cassandra was shaking with sobs, her face washed out under her makeup. Sasha had a protective arm around her. The rest of the room was filled with strangers, their eyes artificially dilated by drugs, their skin flushed from alcohol. No one had cut the music off in the other room and the sensual purr of the singer clashed eerily with the pale faces before her all, their glassy eyes turned to the shaking girl fighting for her life on the floor.

When the ambulance arrived, Allison's seizure had subsided, but the girl's pulse was thready, her fluttering eyes glazed over. Delta watched as the EMTs loaded her into the back of the ambulance. Allison's friends Tabitha and Bree had appeared in confusion when the ambulance sirens had blared down the driveway. They were out of it, their movements slow and confused, their clothes half falling off of their bodies. A man in a similar state followed behind them, but left when they seemed more interested in Allison than him.

Delta found Sasha, still comforting Cassandra. "I'm going home," she said. "Do you need a ride?"

"I'm staying here with Cassandra." Cassandra let out a fresh sob at the statement, and leaned into Sasha's arms. "She needs me."

"Fine." Delta was only too happy to go.

12