Caught the Wife

Story Info
Caught my wife in a sex club.
3.1k words
3.05
32k
34
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About twenty years ago I met this gorgeous blonde woman named Ivy, back then she was prim and proper and wouldn't say boo to a goose. She was five foot eight inches in height, with shoulder length blonde hair and big blue eyes. She was also very fit looking and had sexy long legs to go with her tight ass; as I later found out, she also had thirty-eight inch tits with very suckable large nipples on the end of them. We were both aged 21 and over the next twenty years we had our family of two girls and a boy who grew up and fled the nest to have their own families. Not long after Ivy had our first child, I had a slight feeling that she had cheated on me. There wasn't one particular moment of one particular man...it was just a deep-seated feeling that I had that she had cheated on me at least once.

Moving on another twenty years, we were now in our forties and as I have already said, our kids have all fled the nest and made families of their own whom we get to see at least once or twice a week when time permits. Ivy had only ever done part time jobs as I had a good job that paid well and was able to support her and our kids as they grew up. Ivy still had a good circle of friends from school and had made more friends on route with other mums from school. I still had just a few mates from school and my circles of friends at work were a mere handful. Ivy was regularly invited to parties, but I rarely went with her, again due to the pressures of work. It was on one such occasion when I was at work that the fire alarm went off and the building was evacuated.

As the fire brigade had shut all the power off, our computer system was now down and we all got sent home late in the afternoon on full pay from work. Once home I had a stiff scotch and sat down in front of the television. Ivy had once told me that there was never anything good on the television during the day and now I could see that she was right about that: it was all a load of trash. It was almost dinner time so I made myself something to eat then decided to go and see if I could find my wife Ivy at the party. The first problem now, being that I didn't even know whose party it was let alone where it was. Luckily though, I had placed a couple of apps on both our phones so if one was misplaced the other phone could find it. I guessed that Ivy wouldn't mind me tracking her to see where she was and might even be pleased to see me. It took the app a few minutes to locate Ivy's phone which was a few blocks away and well within walking distance, so off I set after having a shower and getting out of my work clothes.

Finally arriving at the house, the party seemed to be in full swing. I rang the doorbell and some woman opened the door and let me in without asking who I was or why I was there. There was a group of mainly women dancing to some seventies and eighties music so I made my away around the house looking for my wife. The app placed me exactly where Ivy's phone should have been. But neither Ivy nor her phone was there. I guess that she had to be either on the first floor or in a basement and guess most likely she would be upstairs. It was now that I noticed several couples kissing and petting each other but nothing more than that.

Finding the stairs, I ascended them thinking she had to be in a bathroom. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the bathroom was empty. The other options were far less innocent options. It was at that point that I dropped the app on my phone and just called Ivy's phone. I could hear her ringtone coming from one of the three bedrooms in front of me. Although I had this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, I also found that my cock was beginning to stir in my pants. Ivy answered her phone a few seconds later and I asked here where she was.

"I'm at Vince and Victoria's house at a party," Ivy replied, sounding as if she was out of breath.

"Ok, I'll be there shortly," I then told her, then rung off.

It was just a few seconds later when Ivy came almost running of the middle bedroom still buttoning up her blouse buttons. On seeing me right in front of her she stopped dead in her tracks and stammered for a few seconds before saying that she had some wine spilt on her blouse and had been cleaning if off. We both went downstairs to the main party and Ivy went off to get us both drinks. I stood there watching the bedroom door waiting to see who came out of it. A few minutes later another woman came out of the bedroom. I could have kicked myself for thinking that Ivy had been cheating on me with some another man, obviously this woman had been helping Ivy get cleaned up.

Ivy returned with our drinks and began to introduce me to some of her friends. She then told me that she fancied dancing but I'm not one for dancing so I just stood there as she went into the other room and joined the others who were already dancing. While I stood there, I watched a pretty looking woman walk up the stairs and go into the same bedroom that Ivy had come out of. Ivy returned, then went off for further drinks. As it wasn't far from home and I didn't have to drive, I welcomed another drink. It must have been about twenty minutes later that the pretty woman came back out of the bedroom and she looked like she had just run a marathon and from her ruffled hair looked like she had been pulled through a hedge backwards and was sweating heavily. If I didn't know any better, I would guess she had just been giving a good fucking.

Again, my cock began to rise inside my pants at the thought of it. I watched as a further woman went upstairs and entered the same bedroom just before Ivy returned with a few more drinks in her hands. She then did something that she rarely does in public; she showed a sign of affection to me as she kissed me quite passionately right there and then. It was then that some woman that I didn't know told Ivy to put me down as she would make Simon jealous. I then watched Ivy put a finger to her own lips as if to tell the woman to shut the fuck up. At the same moment I now wondered who the hell Simon was and why he should be jealous. Ivy grabbed the woman and frogmarched her off to where the people were dancing. It was almost twenty minutes later before the second woman exited the bedroom.

Either there was a gym or at least a treadmill in that bedroom or the second woman had been fucked too, as she was in a very similar state as the first lady was when she came out of the bedroom. A few minutes later a third woman ascended the stairs and went into the bathroom next to the bedroom. The bathroom was a Jack and Jill bathroom; it had access from the landing as well as from the master bedroom. I slipped into the bathroom door, locking it behind me and listened at the bedroom door to what was going on in the other side of it. My suspicions were now confirmed, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of lovemaking on the other side of the door.

The woman was groaning as their bodies slapped together, I now wondered if the guy in the bedroom had fucked my wife or if I had managed to prevent it from happening when I called Ivy. Whoever this stud was he sure had some energy and stamina, if he had fucked my wife her was now on his fourth woman in a couple of hours. The best I had ever managed was four different women in the one day and that was when I was around my early twenties. Even then they were spread throughout the day and not four in fewer than two hours. I left the bathroom just as the woman was reaching her orgasm by the sounds of it and returned downstairs. Sure enough, the woman came out looking well fucked as had the previous two women and made her way downstairs. This time no further women went upstairs.

About several minutes later though a man came out the bedroom looking very pleased and came down the stairs. As he got close to me, I asked him if he was Simon. He looked at me a little confused and asked why I asked. Not answering him, he pointed out that he wasn't Simon he was in fact named Mark. I apologised for confusing him with someone else.

"No worries, Simon's over there," Mark now told me as he pointed to a man in the far corner of the main room.

The things the woman said about Simon seemed to make even less sense now. I needed to get to the bottom of this and went back up the stairs as Ivy was dancing in the main room. As I entered the bedroom, imagine my surprise to see another woman stripping off.

"You're not Liam, but you'll do anyways," she said as she continued to undress as I asked her what the fuck was going on.

Before she could answer me, another man came in through another door in the bedroom. He looked a little shocked and quickly stepped back out and shut the door behind him. I opened the door to find that the bedroom had a Jack and Jill bathroom on both sides of the bedroom. I again asked the woman what the hell was going on and she realised that I wasn't playing and she quickly told me that the women and men drew straws and whoever matched up with who would meet in this bedroom and there would be no guesses to know what for. It also didn't take much of a guess to realise that Simon was matched to my wife Ivy. I was angry and hurt that although I had guessed all those years ago that she had probably cheated on me, I now had the proof. The woman hadn't stopped taking her clothes off and I found myself there with a naked woman and a hard-on to rival the Eiffel tower.

If Ivy could cheat on me then so could I on her. In seconds I was easing my hard throbbing cock from my pants and bending the woman over in front of me over the bed and giving her a sound fucking from behind. She was soon moaning and groaning as I pounded into her with the anger and force that I should have been directing towards my wife. I don't think I had slammed a woman that hard since I was almost twenty and she was soon wailing as she had an orgasm that made her whole body tremble and shudder. I pounded away at her until I had my hard throbbing cock as deep inside of her as possible and began to spurt my spunk deep into her pussy bareback.

"I hope you were protected?" I now asked her, and she shook her head no.

"No worries, I have it all sorted out in the morning," she then smirked back at me.

As we lay there in our afterglow the woman was telling me that I was better than this Liam and that she hoped to match with me again as she was now getting dressed. I had already put my softening cock away as the woman told me that men were meant to leave by the second door and not the one I had entered the room. I left to find that there was a second set of stairs leading downstairs. It was a short while later when Ivy found me and said that she was ready to go home now. My anger had subsided, I just wanted an explanation as to why she would want to cheat on me and had she managed to do that on me that night. As we walked home, it was evident that Ivy had consumed a fair amount of alcohol, as she was staggering. I put an arm around her and cuddled her tight to me to help her walk in a straight line. Once I got her in the front door she headed for the bedroom as I locked up. Ivy was in just her panties when I got into the bedroom and I couldn't help but wonder if Simon had been inside her panties. Even so I could feel my cock beginning to stiffen again inside my pants and as I knelt on the floor between her legs I eased Ivy's panties down and could smell her sex just inches from my face.

Ivy smelt so good that I just couldn't resist burying my face into her pussy and slipping my tongue into her lovely tasting pussy. As I licked and lapped at Ivy's pussy there was no evidence of another man's seed inside of her pussy. I was enjoying eating my wife's pussy when she suddenly climaxed and sprayed her pussy juices all over my face and tongue. I still had a hard-on and needed to make use of it. As Ivy slowly revived herself, I crawled up her lovely naked body. Once level with her pussy, I pushed my hard cock into her juicy pussy. It was a great fuck and I almost felt guilty knowing that it was me that had cheated on her this evening and not Ivy on me. That didn't stop me though from fucking her brains out and filling her pussy full of my spunk which was my second load of the evening.

Afterwards as Ivy started to recover from the fucking I had just given her I asked what was all that about Simon being jealous? At first Ivy said it was nothing, but as I persisted and told her that I knew all about the Jack and Jill bathrooms as well as the second lot of stairs Ivy burst into tears. It was then that she confessed that when I rang she was with Simon and he was licking her pussy and getting it ready for a good fucking when I called her. She then went on to say that nothing further happened. I asked Ivy how long these games had been going on and just how many men had she cheated on me with? Ivy replied that the parties began a little over seven years ago and it was when several of her friends were introduced to Vince and Victoria.

It turned out that were into swinging and had been playing these games for quite a number of years and were looking to increase their circle of friends. They had more men than women and it helped to even up the numbers. She hadn't answered my second question: how many times had she cheated? Finally, Ivy said she thought she had slept with around thirty men. I could now feel my cock getting stiff a third time in one evening. That was something that hadn't happened in years. Ivy continued that Simon was one of the organisers along with Vince and Victoria whose house it was. He had taken a shine to my wife whom he had fucked on her very first party. Over the years she was sure that he had rigged the draw to see that he pulled Ivy's number. Simon had fucked her at least ten times, but not tonight as he had been foiled.

I think Ivy was stunned that I was excited again and rolling her onto her front. As I mounted her, I slipped a pillow below her hips and drove my cock into her slippery pussy and pounded her almost as hard as I had the woman at the party. Ivy loved the renewed vigour that I pounded her with as I groaned all the way through the fucking that I was giving her. It was the best fucking that I could remember with Ivy since we have been married. It dawned on me though that Ivy playing away was as much my fault as it was hers. Afterwards as we lay there cooling off in our afterglow, Ivy asked what I intended to do about her infidelity. It was then that I told her that she wasn't the only one as I had fucked some woman who came on to me at the party and I had already made up my mind what I intended to do.

Ivy looked at me a bit worriedly as I paused before telling her that she had better ring Simon. I could see the tears developing in Ivy's eyes before I continued. I told her to tell Simon that he had better add me to his list of men and to make sure that I was at the head of that list as I had an awful lot of catching up to do. I don't think that Ivy had ever kissed and hugged me as much as she did on hearing what I had just told her. The next morning, Ivy asked if I meant what I had said the night before. When I said yes, she made the call to Simon. Afterwards we had a long talk where we discussed what was and what wasn't allowed to happen. Ivy came clean about her transgressions shortly after we were married and had kids. She put the blame on my job saying she knew the long hours that I did to get established and support our family, but it often left her lonely and frustrated.

I had guessed as much myself and forgave her so long as at some point in time I got to have a threesome with her and another woman. Ivy was quick to say yes and also said she knew just the right woman to share a bed with us.