All Comments on 'Miss Erin's Homecoming Pt. 01'

by subjugated_sam

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with stories like this is stupidity of it all.

For example, the libido doesn't get fired up the longer you go without sex, indeed it actually gets reduced. Likewise, without the ability to get hard, a cock will actually become gangrenous. It requires regular hardons which, after 4 weeks, would likely render him impotent.

I don't care how into humiliation you are, why would you sacrifice your manhood for nothing?

Now her actions are also puzzling. He is in a loveless marriage with a woman who hates him. I don't care how good looking she is,no one is going to put up with her shit for that long. Because she hates him. Who wants to be married to a woman that hates them and treats you like dog shit? What does he get out of it? Please tell me, because I'm curious, what does he get out of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh well

I 'm not into humiliation as depicted in this story or in BTB stories. They both lack compassion and a decent sense of humanity.

Didn't vote. Would not have read it had I noticed your literotica handle first

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Some questions...

Some questions: 1st - Nowadays if someone talks a little louder in a plane, or have a discussion with any of the members of the crew, can be arrested at arrival...imagine if someone tries to take liberties with a stewardess? 2nd - His girlfriend "wasn't a mean-spirited person"...imagine if she was... 3rd - He "used to work in a restaurant", she thought that he "wouldn't have the brains to do much but clear tables", but have money to offer her a BMW M3, for her two-year anniversary with him!!! 4th - Why almost all rated "Alpha" or "Bulls" only have the ability to work in a gym? The boyfriend only have the brains to clear tables, but she had chosen a lover that only had brains to work in a gym...She had an eye to chose them!!! 5th - So the writer must change the category of the next parts to fetish, because in this story there aren't any wife, love or respect...only low moral people with a fetish...By these reasons 1* because it doesn't exist 0 *....

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 8 years ago
Totally wrong category

I don't usually flame new authors -- I try to encourage them and provide constructive criticism, even if I don't like the story line or premise. But in this case, I'll make an exception. The biggest flaw is the wrong category. BDSM or Fetish or Nonconsent or Mind Control or Nonerotic could all be acceptable, but not LW. Agree with another comment that there is no love from the "girlfriend" (who is not a wife), the chastity thing is ridiculous the way it's presented, there is no eroticism, and the story, such as it is, is full of contradictions. I predict comments will soon be deleted by this author. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story so far

Keep it going , you're really pissing off the biggest asshole on here, dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author ?

Look at the tags and tell me this is in the correct category?.Did not have to reat it with those tags No vote. If the author isn't smart enough to put his story in the right place why give him a 1?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Gave it a 5 for effrort and content, I don't give a rat's ass

what category it's in. This is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange fetish

Did not like # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just sick low life fetish.

It is a stupid, poorly written, unbelivable, non erotic, wrong category, story. If this turns you on hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Gave it a 5 for effrort and content, I don't give a rat's ass

Of course you don't care. That would require thinking and intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stockholm syndrome

pimps and political torturers have been using these techniques for years. It's really quite sexy to dehumanize people. She is so sexy when she treats him like a dog. Why, I wish everyone would share their fantasies of nazi guards raping concentration camp victims. That would be sexy too. Oh kudos to the author for sharing his/ her fantasies. By the way the victim of brain washing is still a victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't give a rats ass either.

therefore I gave it a well deserved one. This pile of dung should never have been posted as erotica. Bonnietaylor2 wouldn't know a good erotic story if it bit her in the ass.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
instead of bitting it dear annony how about I just shit down your throat

you dumb ass fag. Another 5 from me

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Dear annony this is a fictional story you asshole

That means it's not real! So get a grip and a life and move on!! BTW A 5 for content

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Another day...

Another garbage can tipped over and smelling the place up! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

I know, it's just a story, but WHY, would a boyfriend, not even a husband, let his girl , do this too him, I love my wife with all my heart, if she even thought to want too do this too me, I would be gone. End of that story, how is this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Odd fetish.

I think the grammar and spelling and other ingredients are OK, its just that the finished product is stupid and puzzling. There are so many of these cuck stories on this site, what makes you think yours is different, better, or original?

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Flame war

You stirred up some conflicts with this story. Given it's your first effort, I gave it a 3. Curious to see more, but maybe a new story line. At least your spelling, etc. pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a bad submissive's beginning

Though obviously, he must find his balls before long and act on what they tell him. Exactly what is up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if bonnie taylor liked it

then i know it is pure garbage the poor thing has an I. Q. under 20 your must be all of 25 hey you with that high of one you good be the leader of the sickos on this site all you have to do is live in your mom basement and be dumb i'm cheering for you, you even could get lauren to hire you for proof reading.i'm still wondering where the wife is in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ONE STAR

Where is the erotica? Only a brainless idiot would consider anything like this erotica. Isn't that right bonnie? If the shoe fits, wear it cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another useless bullshit so-called "writer", Alex needs to fucking DIE!!

Don't post another piece of shit like this, we know you your talents won't rise above this dribble!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one star

shit

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Perhaps..

We should be able to rate the comments as well.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Good story and fcuk the annnony assholes.

Thanks for your effort and content. Hope the 5 helps

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Good story annony hates all of therse after of course he jerks his 1/2 cock off

I gave you a 5 to help you!

vazkor13vazkor13over 8 years ago
Just awfull

No anonymous her.

I just hate humiliation story, no fun , no love, nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnie likes it? It must be and is total crap!

Why is this in Loving Wives? They aren't married. And the cage is a toy you idiot. A fool removes it without the key in less than a minute. At least write things that are plausible, not this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unable to give this the "5" it deserves, at the moment

Okay, they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but this relationship might very well continue into marriage, as they are perfectly mated: the submissive masochist and the dominant cuckoldress who toys with his body and affections and gives him the humiliation he obviously craves. People shouldn't rate what they don't understand and cannot, therefore, appreciate. I thought it was beautifully written. I cannot wait to read the second chapter. I hope it has the background as to how their D/s relationship started; that should be hot! And with Brock in the story, the humiliation will definitely be ramped up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

@bonnie you homophobic cunt, only people like you love such stories. Just piss off bitch!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another

Just another disgusting cuck and whore story. Alex is a good little girly man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous