Miss Finny's School for Girls Ch. 01 - Vivian

Story Info
Vivian's mother wants Miss Finny to straighten her life up.
5.9k words
3.98
7.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Vivian entered her mother's home in late June to get ready for the big 4th of July weekend coming up. Every year, her mom's big party happens.

As far as Vivian was concerned, it was a bunch of wealthy, mean old prunes taking advantage of their cuckolded husbands. All that was missing was the black bulls to push the men around and fuck the dry old snatches on the women.

Vivian and Frank had never attended, so she did not know that she was not that far off. This year it was the grounds crew for the country club, made up of mostly Salvadorians. Last year, there were the inner-city black bulls.

There was a service that Victoria used to vet the men and make sure they were disease-free, but beyond that, the only restriction was that no permanent damage could come to anyone at the party. The head groundskeeper knew what was going on. Since Victoria always had it at her estate no one seemed to care.

"Mother, why are there three thirty-gallon drums of coconut oil in the garage? What are you doing at this party—boiling a full steer in oil?"

"The caterer said she would need it, so it was delivered yesterday with a small container that is on the side of the house and locked."

Vivian hoped she was not so weird when her daughter was her age. "Have you got Vicky signed up at Ms. Finny's yet?"

"I told you, mother, she is going to public school and staying in our house. I will not have those evil bitches treat my daughter the way they treated me," Vivian said.

"You must forget who holds the mortgage to the home you live in and the notes on the cars you drive. You will get her signed up and into that school. Tell Ms. Finny that it is my granddaughter, and the skids will be greased. I'm sure she has not forgotten you. Show up in a skirt and pull it up to your waist with your back turned. She will remember that view, even if your ass has doubled in size. She saw it enough while you were there," Victoria told her.

"Ok, I'll tell Frank our opinions don't matter, Mommy says, and all that. I will see her first thing on Monday," Vivian told her mother.

"Get in the car. I know she is there, and I will call her on the way." Victoria ordered her daughter.

"Mother, I am 30 years old. I can go down to the school and get my daughter signed up. We don't need to bother Ms. Finny on her day off," Vivian begged on the edge of tears.

"I said get in the car. We will stop at the Mega Mart on the way and get you a sundress, so she doesn't see you in dungarees," Victoria demanded.

"No, Mom, I won't." Vivian on the edge of a tantrum.

Vivian's mother just drove on in silence. She pulled into the Mega Mart and headed straight for the Jr. Miss section of clothing. She grabbed a pair of medium cotton white panties and a 32B cotton bra on the way. A pair of size 9 women's white rubber-soled patent leather uniform shoes and knee socks. A pastel yellow dress for her to try on. A pastel green bow for her hair.

"Why are you dressing me like a six-year-old girl?"

"Because you are acting like a 6-year-old girl, I am going to treat you like a 6-year-old girl." Victoria told her daughter.

Vivian dressed, and the bra was too small, so it pushed her breasts up and together at the top. The restrictively tight cotton panels were sheer enough that Vivian could see her dark areola and nipples. The bottom of the skirt on the dress barely covered her white cotton panties. Just the effect Victoria was after.

She made Vivian leave the top unbuttoned down to the top of the bra strap. The dress parted at the neck to reveal the top half of the bra cups and all the bulging cleavage. The knee-highs and the flats finished it. The pastel green bow on top of her head was the cherry on top of the sundae.

"Miss Finny is going to realize how much she missed you and want to teach your daughter for sure." Victoria quipped as she paid for the outfit.

They pulled up to the 150-year-old schoolhouse, and next to it was a small bungalow, they drove to the other side where a small turn of the century home was nestled.

"You stay three paces behind me and let me do the talking. You would just fuck the whole thing up, anyway."

Now Vivian felt like a six-year-old girl. Her mother knocked at the door, and she stood four feet behind with her hands in front, clasped together, and staring at the concrete of the walkway.

She decided she was going to stand up for herself and show her mother and Miss Finny. She raised her head and clenched her fists, then saw Miss Fenny framed in the door.

She went back to the previous position and thought, I should just do as I am told; it will be easier for everyone involved. She did not understand why her vagina was moistening the liner in her cotton panties.

"Well Victoria, what brings you back to my humble little school for girls?" Miss Finny asked.

"May we come in, Miss Finny? This may take some explaining, and I have a Fourth of July party to finish getting ready for. I need to sit if I may," Victoria countered.

Miss Finny looked at Vivian on the way by and said, "Oh, my!" and clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth.

"I so hoped that I had shaped young Vivian better than this Victoria. She must be a trial for you," Miss Finny stated.

Victoria sat and pointed behind her chair. Vivian knew that she was to remain standing and silent.

"If you only knew half of its Miss Finny, She and her dead-beat husband require me to finance their lifestyle while they do everything; they can deprive me of time with my granddaughter. I am signed on to their cars and house, and my name is the only reason the bank allows the two to have a checking account. But my problem has always been that I love her too much to properly discipline her."

Miss Finny looked up at the still-meek Vivian and remembered the cute little bubble bottom as it bounced when her ruler hit it. Now, as an adult, there is so much more she could do and not get thrown in jail for it.

Vivian looked up and thought she was looking into the eyes of a predator. Like a panther or a saltwater crocodile. That was it; she was Wendy in the story, looking into the evil eyes of Tick-Tock, the crock. It was going to open its jaws and swallow her like the clock the captain threw at it, giving the crocodile his name.

"Earth to Vivian, were you not listening?" Victoria said angrily.

"No mother, sorry mother." Vivian answered.

"Get over there so Miss Finny can inspect you. I think we have an arrangement. Since your job is insignificant currently and your husband is barely gainfully employed. He will continue with his day job. You will come here and work for the school under Miss Finny's supervision," Victoria explained.

The two of you will live here and help take care of the house and grounds in your free time. Little Vicky will attend school and live with me and Pa at the estate. You will be allowed to visit on Sundays after church. Miss Finny also assures me that in ten days you will be ready to serve at my Fourth of July party with another of her indigent mothers. She started last week but being a student, I think you will catch up to her, Vivian."

Vivian, with her head down, walked over to a seated Miss Finny. "Quit wringing your hands young lady." She said. "Lift the front of that skirt so we can do a panty inspection.

"No, please Miss Finny, No." Vivian said.

"Do I need the board of education already, miss?" Miss Finny asked, arching an eyebrow.

"No, Ma'am." Vivian answered, pulling her now moist white cotton undies down to her knees. Miss Finny could smell the woman's arousal and was going to exploit it to the fullest. The state would throw her in jail and throw away the key for the things she could do to this woman, and no one would bat an eye. Just call the woman a pervert.

"Your mother told me those were new before you got here. Now they are all piss-stained. I thought you learned wiping here in the first grade. Did I not teach you the proper way to clean your cunny after you tinkle?" Miss Finny asked.

Vivian had a tear running down her cheek, fear, humiliation—she did not know, but why was she so turned on? This woman was treating her like an insolent little child, and she was a grown woman. Fuck, she wanted to rub one out right now. "It, it, it's not pee, Ma'am."

"If it isn't pee then it's something else that isn't supposed to be soiling our panties. Only whores get that on their panties. Are you a whore or just bad at wiping? Because if you're a whore, we must treat you in an entirely different way than if you just forgot to wipe. Is it pee or is it whore juice?" Miss Finny demanded.

"I guess, it must be pee, so I will try to wipe better Miss Finny." Vivian stammered.

"Pull that dress off over your head. I know it zips in the back, but I said, over your head," Miss Finny demanded. The dress pulled on the too-tight bra on the way up, and now her boobs were cleaved in half by the underwires.

Just the bottom of her areola peeked from under the bra. "If you can't wear a bra properly, you can't wear a bra. Take that thing off and put it with your dress and step out of those soggy panties and put them in the pile. Victoria, in the bathroom in the hall, you will find a washrag, some lye soap, and a straight razor. This girl's muffin is out of control.

Little girls should keep their cunnies clean. Victoria was not used to being told what to do. A panty checks on her might get her twat shaved clean as well. She could smell herself as she moved to the bathroom. She warmed the rag, wrapped the soap in it, and left the guard on the razor.

She handed them to Miss Finny and sat back in her chair. She was watching her 30-year-old adult child being treated much younger and, frankly, getting off on it. Both her and her child.

"Hands on your head and feet apart. Don't move, you don't want Miss Finny to cut anything off; she is not trying to."

The warm, soapy rag lay over her pubic mound for a minute, then Miss Finny started. The straight razor would glide across her skin, and the hairs would lift away. Miss Finny had her turn and lifted each leg, which was the most humiliating.

"Bend over and grab your heels. Pull your head between your knees." Vivian was ordered. She felt the razor glide down the sides of her perinium, then swiped near her anus. "Here in a week, we will send the pair of you off to the waxer and get a longer-lasting job done.

Now go into the bathroom and use this soap liberally on all your cracks and crevices. We will get started today. There is no time like the present. Leave us adults and stay in there until I come in to dress you."

Vivian dropped her head and shuffled to the bathroom, carrying the razor, soap, and hair-covered rag, naked as the day she was born.

"Do you want any of her things, Miss Finny?" Victoria asked.

"Send a picture of her family in a frame, two pictures of Vicky, and one of each of them. Try to make them happy pictures because it might be all they see of each other for a while. I don't like to train couples together until they are both docile and won't bolt.

Call the husband. He is to stop at this address, and Madam Huxley will cage him. She will mail me the keys, but the cage will be properly installed. Her husband is there to help. You should be able to liquidate the belongings and house at any time.

Let him keep the old crappy car, and we will sell Vivian's BMW. Once we are done training these two, we will make a fortune selling their services. The demand for MILFs is through the roof, especially submissive, well-trained ones. That is why Nancy's mom brought her last week. I wish I had thought of this fifty years ago."

Victoria hated the way her granddaughter was being raised. She would end up a street walker. Her daughter gave her way too much freedom and allowed her to choose her bedtime. Play on that stupid phone all day and watch those movies with all the violence in them today.

Victoria's lawyer said she could not take her, so she devised this with Miss Finny, and it looked like it was working. What she would not do for her granddaughter's wellbeing. She called her no-good son-in-law and told him where to stop.

Do as those people say, and don't ask questions. His wife would explain when he got to Miss Finny's finishing school for girls. Victoria would send over his work clothes so he could keep his day job as the janitor of a building complex. His coverall and heavy socks are what she sent to Miss Fenny with the pictures.

The rest of it she called charities to come collect. Just make sure the receipts are good for her taxes. Victoria collected Vicki from pre-K school and told her that Mommy and Daddy were working stuff out. She was going to live with Grandma for a while, and she would have a nanny like Mommy did when she was little. Miss Finny was sending one of her girls that just graduated to Nanny for Victoria.

Vivian had no idea why she was so docile around Miss Finny. It was probably because of her upbringing in school, but she just did as she was told by Miss Finny. While she was showering, a large water bladder was hung with an enema nozzle on it.

"This is three gallons of Miss Finny's anal cleaner. You will take the entire bag while on all fours in that tub. Once it is gone, you will hold the contents for one hour. If you fail, we will do it again and again until you succeed.

Once your bum is clean, then we clean that nasty cunny that leaks all the time. I can tell for you, we probably just need to get some plastic over diapers and fill them full of rags to sop up all the fluids that leak from your nasty cunny."

Vivian finished her shower and used the lubricant that Miss Finny provided for her comfort to put the nozzle up her butthole. That felt weird—not as weird as when she unclicked the valve and the warm water hit her warmer intestine. The weight of the water kept it coming even though she was cramped like mad. Then the cramp would subside, with the water gurgling through another section of her intestine.

It soon had a rhythm to it. Push, cramp, gurgle, push, cramp, gurgle. She could initially see her lower belly distending, then it moved up into her upper belly. She peed twice without meaning to. Now she just felt full and uncomfortable. Miss Finny entered, pulled the nozzle out, and started a timer on Vivian's phone.

"One hour. When that phone timer rings, you may ask to expel the nasties from your bum, but not a moment before. I will return soon to check on you. No leaking. "

Vivian would get the urge and overcome it. They became stronger for the first twenty minutes, and now she was getting lightheaded and felt kind of nauseous. The phone went off, and Vivian, in a loud voice, said, "Miss Finny, can I get rid of the nasties in my bum, please Miss Finny, please."

Opening the bathroom door, Miss Finny said. "Sit up so you don't spray the wall. Start the shower so it washes down the drain, and you may release the child once the shower is running. Vivian followed the instructions to the letter, and the shower was running cold by the time she was able to get out.

Then, about every five minutes, she would be overcome with the need to piss out her asshole. It got to be less and less each time. By the time she finished, she was exhausted. Miss Finny came in with a 2"x4" anal plug and lube. She pushed it up and plugged Vivian's rectum. She had an inch-round, two-inch-long, heavy silver oval Kegel weight.

Miss Finny pushed that up inside Vivian and put a leather chastity belt around her waist and down through her back valley up over her Labia and tightened it snugly. Marked the notch it went to, then opened the bottom strap and had Vivian lie on her back. Miss Finny lubricated a foot-long, thin hose with a metal head on the end.

She found Vivian's urethra and pushed the hose up inside her, attached the other end to a metal barb on the chastity crotch strap, and carefully fed the hose into the urethra as she pulled the belt tight.

"That will keep those in place. Every morning, you will be released long enough to clean your insides and oil your chastity belt. You will then reinstall it and bring me the key. It has long been known that they do not prevent you from rubbing your clitoral area and getting an orgasm. If I catch you doing so, you will receive 100 lashes with the correction whip across your bare back. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Finny, good little girls keep their fingers off their cunny!" Vivian recited from her school days.

Vivian was then dressed in a heavy wool sweater and a heavy wool skirt. The bottom opening of the skirt was about 6", and it did not taper up until about the knees. She would not be able to crawl in it, and walking was out; she doubted she could stand in it.

No bras and heavy wool in the summer. Her nipples would be shredded. Vivian put on the dress and hobbled her way out of the bathroom, already sweaty and itchy in the wool.

Miss Finny put Vivian in 6" heeled hobnail-laced up boots; they were very pointy and shiny black. At least the heel of them was over an inch wide, so they were not as tippy as they could have been. Miss Finny then put Vivian in a black, crushed wool carting hat.

"Tell me when you feel it." Miss Finny said adjusting something on her phone.

"Ohoooh, I, um, feel it, Miss Finny. Oh, my god, I think I am going to orgasm." Just then she grabbed for her cunt, and the dress got in the way. She squeezed her thighs tight and screamed.

"Ok, now I know how sensitive your little cunny is. That was level six on vibration and level two on shock. While you are showering and cleaning your insides in the morning, this will be charging on the back of the toilet.

When you are good, I will move you up to three and give you a nice little orgasm. If you are bad, you will be shocked. This way, I don't have to carry a whip in town, and people around us are less concerned that I am somehow damaging you. Now let's get in my car and go get you some specials.

The first shop they entered was a Victorian dress shop. Miss Finny dismissed the floor girl with a flick of her wrist, and Vivian hobbled after her as fast as 6" steps could take her.

Vivian was sweating a storm, and her nipples ached, as did the skin on her ass and knees. From the scratchy wool. The background vibrations in her vagina were making it very hard to concentrate on anything. The plug in her ass made her think she needed to shit. She followed Miss Finny to the back room.

"Are you making a cottage industry of this?" Alice the dress maker asked.

"Oh, Alice, you know, when you get to be my age, your friends think you need hobbies. My friends think my hobby should be guiding the young. Sometimes the young are in their 20's and thirties. Now let's get her something appropriate for cleaning around the school."

"Miss Finny, it being all girls I think a reverse maid's uniform with the adjustable skirt and 8" ballet boots is fitting. The shoulder gloves with the chest crossing straps and upper and lower allow the rings on the gloves to quickly convert into an armbinder. Leaving on the chastity belt gives a ring to hook the end ring on the gloves to, or they easily make the transition to reverse prayer. Leaving all the crotch and breasts open allows for humility in your cleaning maid and easy access for you and others to the charms of the maid."

"Let's see her in it and we will see if it will work." Miss Finny stated.

Alice took Vivian by the hand and led her back into a dressing and alterations area. Miss Finny kept herself occupied looking through Alice's dress catalogs. Alice started by having Vivian remove the sweater and wool dress. The skin and her nipples were all angry red from the scratchy wool.

Alice rubbed Vivian down with some perfumed oil. Making the sting leave and be replaced by arousal. She had Vivian hold up her hair and install a four-inch, heavy, stiff black leather training collar. Vivian could barely move her head; she could not lift or lower her chin, and she had to turn her upper body to look side to side.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12