Miss Finny's School for Girls Ch. 01 - Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice powdered the two black leather gloves. She rolled the tops down and got Vivian's fingers embedded in the hands of each glove, then slid the tops up over each elbow and to the shoulders. Two straps went around above and below the breasts. A single vertical strap went between the breasts to keep the upper and lower straps in place.

This framed Vivian's perky 32C breasts well. Lifting her arms, the top of the outfit went over the straps and down over her training collar. The top of the outfit zipped into the bottom of the training collar to make it look like the collar was the collar of the outfit. Right at the upper strap of the glove, the dress mostly covered that and the bottom strap, but there were white frills on black spandex. Below the lower straps trap, the spandex went to Vivian's waist.

The skirt looked like a pair of chaps when she first saw it. The zipper was open, and Alice pulled the waist of the skirt around her and clipped the top with almost bra clips in the front. It covered the bottom of the spandex top. The zipper started two inches below the bottom of her pussy. Daylight could be seen from front to back as she stood upright.

The waist of the skirt was above the top of her rump, and the bottom started 2" below the crease where the buttocks ended, and the thigh began. Five straps and buckles in the back of the skirt could be used to adjust the wearer's stride. This complemented the 8" ballet boots that Vivian currently wore. Alice placed a maid's frill in Vivian's hair and took her photo.

"You look stunning. Let's show you off to Miss Finny," Alice stated. The straps were adjusted for a two-foot stride, so Vivian was able to move much easier than before. Vivian was embarrassed that her breasts and chastity belt were on full display in the shop, but she agreed with Alice when she walked by a mirror; it was stunning-looking.

Miss Finny walked up and had Vivian stand still and straight.

"I like how the collar keeps her chin up. Now, if there were something that could correct her hip angle, The ass should be presented back more, like a bustle," Miss Finny stated as she put one hand on Vivian's lower back and the other pushed just above the cleft of her pussy, forcing her back to arch uncomfortably.

"Like this." Miss Finny showed Alice.

"One moment, I think I have the thing over here. Lift her arms and get the top up and over her breasts. Loosen the lower belt for the gloves." Alice returned with a stiff-boned corset, but one that Vivian had never seen.

The back, where the laces were on most corsets, was shorter and more arched than the front. The front had no bra cups, just long, curved stays in the fabric. It laced down the front. Alice had unlaced it completely, put it around Vivian's torso, and began to lace it from the bottom to the top.

Vivian could feel the restriction in her lower abdomen immediately. When Alice had it loosely laced, her lower back was already uncomfortable and once Alice started to tighten it completely, her lower back was arched painfully and held in place by stiff staves in the corset.

"That is how a proper maid looks." Miss Finny said as Alice tightened the lower strap of the gloves over the top of the corset and pulled the spandex back down.

The corset caused Vivian's 32C to sit prouder on her chest as her back severely arched. She felt like she was sticking her ass out because she was. Even as she walked away, her pussy was on display for all to see. It no longer hid under her ass cheeks as she walked. The belt is keeping it hidden otherwise.

"I'll take one of the same outfits, but 36" chest and 40 hips with a 30" waist for my little Nancy girl also. By the time we return, she will have gotten back to the house from cleaning the bathrooms at the schoolhouse. Now I will have a matched set of maids to keep the school and my home clean," Miss Finny stated.

"Their little subbie husbands can keep the equipment maintained and fix anything that needs repaired around the buildings. The school will save thousands, and the husbands will pay the families way with their day jobs."

Her leash back in place and a pile of boxes for the outfits Miss Finny had gotten in her arms. Vivian could take longer steps, but the ballet boots and now boxes kept her balance in check. People on the street stared, catching side-boob shots and just the spectacle of a collared and leashed woman following a much older woman down the walk.

Miss Finny allowed Vivian to put the boxes in the trunk and walk, exposed to the passenger side. Vivian got to the car, and Miss Fanny made sure she was buckled and had her arms at her side.

"Love to show off my girl's little breasts." Miss Finny said, pinching her left nipple and giving it a twist as they cut into traffic.

They arrived at the house, and Vivian hobbled in after Miss Finny. Carrying the stack of boxes and looking like a freshly born fawn in her boots. Miss Finny left the door open. Vivian tripped on the threshold and saved all the boxes from falling except the top one. It hit the floor with a thud; it was Nancy's new boots.

"You oaf, you do not wish that Nancy has a nice box to store her boots in? I think you will spend the evening polishing shoes. Nancy has a bit more cleaning to do. Just look at how soiled her uniform is," Miss Finny stated.

Vivian tried to look around the remaining boxes and saw nothing of what Miss Finny was saying. Hopefully, it was rhetorical. It was not.

Her begging that the boxes were in the way did not appease Miss Finny, so now she was to polish boots for the evening naked, only wearing the belt. Vivian was sent to put the boxes on the bed and get to the kitchen. Once Nancy was cleaned up and in her maid outfit, she would join Vivian in the kitchen.

"There are two recipes on the counter. Follow them exactly. I expect to be fed in an hour and a clean kitchen before you two get a bite. I will help Nancy get clean and dressed."

Upon returning to the living room, Vivian saw Nancy; her flame-red hair was matted with dirt and grime. She was dressed in a now-soiled woolen hobble dress like Vivian wore earlier. The sweater was covered in caked mud and what looked like cobwebs.

Nancy was a little on the chubby side, but her breasts looked like two cantaloupes moving around on her chest as she moved. Her green eyes were piercing in contrast to her flame-red hair. Vivian was very curious to find out why she was in this predicament. Vivian did as Miss Finny asked and headed to the kitchen to work on dinner.

"You will spend your evening hand laundering and hanging it up to dry on the line." Miss Finny told Nancy. "Now follow me; I will help you get clean.

Miss Finny led Nancy into the bathroom and had her strip off her soiled garments. There would have been no way for Nancy to have stayed clean. Miss Finny had her in the crawlspace of the school, cleaning up dead mice and mouse droppings.

Her skin was raw from the sweating into the wool and the sliding and pulling to get around under the school. Her knees were of no help in the hobble dress. Her shoulder and abdominal muscles ached and burned. Miss Finny started the shower, and once Nancy was naked, Miss Finny removed the chastity belt but not the egg or the plug.

"Into the shower with you, let's start at the top and work our way down. Get your hair good and wet, and I will come in and brush it out for you."

Miss Finny took her time, removing her boots, then her stockings. She pulled her dress off her legs, after unzipping it. Next came the garter belt and bloomers.

The final thing was her supportive camisole. She hated bras with a passion; it was the only thing the feminists got right, in her opinion. Well-disciplined husbands, but that was old. Now naked, Miss Finny climbed into the shower, putting the egg remote on the small shelf just outside the shower. Nancy gasped upon seeing the wrinkled, pale Miss Finny step naked into her shower.

"Down on your knees, child! I am going to work the dirt and knots from your beautiful red hair."

Nancy complied and felt her egg increase in vibration and pulse intensity. Oh, how this thing drove her crazy. It had kept her inner thighs wet all day, and the belt began to chafe. Miss Finny was not being delicate when teasing the knots out with the hairbrush. She kept pulling Nancy's head, so Miss Finny's very hairy crotch was right in Nancy's face.

"You like what you see? Little Nancy? Why don't you use your tongue and mouth to explore Miss Finny's girl spot? I will just keep on working at these knots you got yourself into. Nancy knew better after the last 36 hours that it was not a request, and if she did not comply, the punishment would be worse than eating a nasty old woman's pussy for a while.

Nancy took her hands and spread the labia. She licked from the vaginal opening up, and when she got to the oversized thumb of a clitoris, she sucked it into her mouth and played it with her tongue. She found a rhythm, closed her eyes, and went with it.

The tugging and brushing got harder, and her scalp ached, but Nancy continued with the task of servicing this nasty old bag's cunt with her face. Just as she felt the brush pass through her hair three times, knot-free, she felt two hands on the back of her head, and the hands pushed Nancy's mouth hard into the hairy cleft and Miss Finny's hips rode her clitoral area over Nancy's nose in a perverted dance of an orgasm for the 66-year-old spinster.

With hot water cleaning the discharge from her face, Nancy kneeled quietly, waiting for her next instruction.

"You gave me a nice present, Nancy. Thank you. If you stand, I will give you one back. You will get better at what you just did. But this time was adequate. We will hold instruction with you and Vivian on how a woman should be pleasured with a mouth and tongue."

Nancy stood, now blocking the hot stream from Miss Finny. With her eyes down, Nancy was staring at two large white breasts lying flat against Miss Finny's torso. The ends looked like a cake decorating bag with a dark areola coming to a point with a 2" long nipple.

"You suckle on my breast like a babe and rub on your little clitty, I will help by adjusting your egg up and down to achieve your own present." Miss Finny told her.

Nancy, without thought, reached out and picked up Miss Finny's left breast and put her own left hand under it to guide the fat nipple to her mouth. She began to suck and nibble on the end of the tit and rub on her clitoris with her right hand.

The pulsing in Nancy's vagina went to high. It felt like a large cock was banging against her cervix while shocking it with the vibrations. It took very little time, and Nancy lost the nipple from her mouth in an orgasmic moan."

Turning the egg down and standing Nancy upright, with two fingers under her chin.

"You are only allowed to rub that knub when I say so and I am present. Do you understand?" Miss Finny said, looking deeply into Nancy's emerald, green eyes.

"Yes, Mistress." Nancy said, not knowing where the term came from.

"Ma'am will suffice but I will accept deeper submission, making me your owner if you wish."

Miss Finny stepped from the shower, pulling Nancy's hand with her. "Dry me then you can dry yourself."

Once those tasks were accomplished Miss Finny began to brush her own wet hair. "Fetch me a fresh pair of knickers, a petticoat, house slippers and a robe. Hustle up."

Nancy rushed from the bathroom, and Vivian saw the red head. She ran naked to Miss Finny's room, only to come out with neatly folded clothes and a folded robe with slippers on top of it.

12