Miss Finny's School for Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss Finny gets Victoria on track at a party.
5.5k words
4.4
4.9k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Four dresses hung on the rail in the back room. Victoria stood with her nose against a wall, her hands behind her neck, and her pinned hair in slight disarray. Miss Finny had finished giving the 55-year-old a much overdue over-the-knee spanking.

The one thing that should never be done, Victoria did. That is a lie to Miss Finny to get out of a transgression. For Victoria, the bigger problem was the orgasm she had when Miss Finny stuck two fingers up inside of her during a break in the spanking.

Victoria wanted nothing more than to reach back and rub her burning backside, but she feared the correction if she did not follow the spinster's order to not rub her bum.

The dress shop proprietor, Miss Lang, and seamstress entered mid-correction and were now aroused by watching the high and mighty Victoria take down a few dozen pegs.

"She is mostly the same size as Vivian, except in the bust, which doesn't matter as the bust is exposed on the outfit." Miss Finny argued.

"I suppose it will sit mostly right. I didn't make it for that much backside and hip structure, though; it will ride a little high in the skirt," Miss Lang opined.

"I will need a chastity belt to get the full look. Do you have one here?" Miss Finny asked.

"I don't have the ones you like that look Edwardian but have the comfort of padded leather and stainless steel around the urethra and bum. I just have the shiny metal belts with the urethral insert and steel ring for the anus," Miss Lang said.

"That should do until I can get a proper one." Miss Finny told the woman. "Get it and I can see what the maids will look like a Victoria's coming out costume party." Miss Finny said.

Miss Finny walked up to the left side of Victoria and said, "We have a few minutes; is there anything you would like to clarify? We are about to walk you on a journey of enlightenment," Miss Finny whispered into the woman's ear.

Victoria, knowing anything she had to say was going to come out wrong, answered, "No, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

"Good, now go into the powder room over there and straighten your hair and wash the makeup smearing your face." Miss Finny ordered.

Victoria, feeling more naked as she walked through a room of dresses, complied with the instructions Miss Finny gave.

When Victoria returned, the first outfit was on the dressing table. It was Vivian's maid's outfit.

"Hands at your neck, elbows out, and legs spread!" Miss Finny ordered. "This is inspection position in case you did not know."

Miss Finny started by pulling two fingers through Victoria's slit. "God, woman, you are still leaking, and look at those nipples. You could cut glass there because it is so hard. You really are a closet submissive, more so than Vivian. I bet you could challenge Nancy with your submissiveness if you just let go. Can you let go for me, Victoria?"

Miss Finny then wrapped the stainless waist belt around Victoria's hips and adjusted the clasp to where it had sunken into the slight fat of the woman's belly below the nave. Grabbing Victora's left breast for support, Miss Finny reached through the legs and pulled the belt forward. Holding the belt front and standing, Miss Finny looked Victoria in the eye.

"What surgeon did the work? I think you might have to pay for me to have it. They look great and feel even better; they don't feel fake at all." Miss Finny asked about the breast lift and firming.

"He is in Florida, Miss Finny. He took flesh from my waist and backside to firm and lift my breasts naturally," Victoria explained, looking at the wall.

Securing the belt in place, Miss Finny lightly patted Victoria's still-red ass. "Good girl. Now let's get you dressed so I can see how your daughter and my Nancy are going to look at the dress-up, coming out party."

Victora feared what Miss Finny meant by "Coming out" in the sentence, as she was bent forward by the woman and told to put her hands straight above her head. With the dress going over her head.

Miss Lang adjusted the short, pleated dress and got it even around Victoria's exposed chest. Miss Finny started to fit the posture, forming a corset that forced a severe arch into the back, pushing the chest forward and ass back. Lacing it top to bottom so the tied laces could tuck under the pointed bottom and not show. The little apron covered the laces and framed Victoria's large breasts.

Even with the woman's hips forced the way they were, the skirt was too short to hide the front of the belt. Her anus was framed by the steel that parted her large red cheeks. Miss Lang installed and fit the maid's headpiece, then started on the stockings as the corset was laced.

Miss Finny quickly put some blue eye shadow, dark eye liner and bright red lipstick on Victora.

"At the party the girls' make up will be professionally done, I just want the general look." Miss Finny explained to herself. While she was doing the makeup, Miss Lang was lacing the knee-high, 10" ballet boots over the stockings attached by a garter and straps.

"Open wide Victoria, I don't want to smear the lipstick." Miss Finny said as she pushed a 2" black foam ball into Victoria's mouth. The ball was secured with light blue leather and a lockable buckle in the back.

"Stand up straight; no serving maid is complete without a tray, and it will need to be adjusted to accommodate your posture.

Miss Finny put the tray up to Victoria's lower waist as Miss Lang tightened the belt for the tray at the bottom of the back of the corset above where it plunged down and at the points of Victoria's ample hips.

The posture collar that made up the collar of the dress kept Victora from looking down as Miss Finny rolled and pinched the nipple topping Victoria's right breast.

"We will get this installed and adjusted. Of course, I will have to readjust it for Vivian's smaller breasts and thinner waist day after tomorrow for the party on the following day." Miss Finny explained as fire drove through Victora's nipple straight to the core of her vagina.

Miss Finny heard the moan as the clover clamp's teeth bit into Victoria's nipple to hold the tray flat from her bent waist and leaned torso. Victoria thought she was ready for the right nipple to be clamped, but the moan escaped none the less.

"There, all dressed and adjusted. Victoria, put your hands behind your back and grab the opposite elbow with each hand," Miss Finny ordered.

Miss Lang had her phone out and was snapping photos of her handy work on the matron.

"Switch to video and send me all of them. Now, Victoria, walk to the wall and back," Miss Finny ordered.

Victoria had to consciously bite down on the ball to keep from losing drool around the gag and having it run down her chin. She learned the hard way, as a string was already hanging there. The wall was 30 feet away but felt like a mile. Victoria was used to heels, but these boots were impossible.

Victoria shuffled and lost her grip on her elbows to gain her balance twice before attaining the wall. Miss Finny smiled and giggled under her breath at the wobbling and what it did to Victoria's reddened backside.

Victoria turned to the wall, and even without drinks or food, the adjustment on the clamps holding the tray had both breasts distended painfully. Miss Finny knew she would adjust it loose for the girls' trays on the party day. She just enjoyed punishing the hoity-toity matron.

"OK, when you get back here, we will fit your outfit for Miss Lang to make the proper alterations. We will keep the boots and gag, but everything else must go, so hurry over here, Victoria," Miss Finny ordered.

Victoria's back, toes, and nipples already ached, and she hadn't been dressed for fifteen minutes. If she could just get her arousal under control, it would help with the nipples trying to harden while being squeezed by toothy clamps.

Victoria thought the clamps burned while on, and the pain of having the blood flow back into the damaged tissue was three times worse.

"Suck the blood back into the nipples as I remove the clamps Miss Lang." Miss Finny ordered.

The seamstress looked at the older, larger woman and decided it was in her best interest to comply. The moment the clamp was clear of the now white nipple, Miss Lang's mouth was over it and sucking. This increased Victoria's discomfort threefold momentarily, and she then felt wonderful getting a loud moan from the woman.

Unlacing the corset, Miss Finny looked up at the gagged woman.

"You really are a submissive whore, are you not? Come smell the arousal on this woman. I bet she would fuck a lamp post right now if I ordered it," Miss Finny said, watching Victoria blush with shame.

"Wow, Miss Finny I think you are right, she is absolutely gobby with arousal." Miss Lang said.

The two got her out of the maid's outfit and pulled the leather naughty nurses outfit onto her.

"We will need the same corset in white leather. Victoria, put your hands together with fingers strait behind your back and push your shoulders back." Miss Finny ordered, and Victoria complied. "I think a white armbinder in the same leather as the outfit with a small strap to attach to the corset."

Miss Finny walked to the front of the matron.

"I want this inner panel of the cross removed and the outer openings of the cross to slightly push into the outer breast flesh pushing them closer together but not vulgarly so." Miss Finny ordered, as Miss Lang made marks on the white leather and took notes with the same marker on the body of the dress.

"White boots and the same steel belt, but with white padding visible out the sides and a bright red gem on the anal plug. I will go and get a new vibrating shocking egg for our naughty nurse to wear as well," Miss Finny instructed.

Victoria, in arousal and humiliation, had lost her concentration on swallowing. Her chest was now shiny from drying drool.

"I think a pair of clover clamps with little red weights will finish the look." Miss Finny said.

"Do you want the leather nurse cap as well?" Miss Lang asked.

"That goes without saying, what naughty nurse is complete without her cap." Miss Finny said. "I will leave you to disassemble her or play as you like. She could probably use some work on a woman's cunny and giving gifts to them," Miss Finny said, turning and leaving as her phone dinged in alerts of video and photos coming in.

Once her shopping at the adult store was complete, she sent Miss Lang what she was unable to find, which was the specific leather armbinder, and Miss Lang could make that quickly. When Miss Finny arrived at the salon, both girls sat with their hands in their laps, looking forward.

Miss Finny stood outside looking at their backs for five minutes, and neither squirmed in that time. This gave Miss Finny pride in knowing that their training was working. Miss Finny went in and paid for the treatment with a credit card she lifted from Victoria's purse. Miss Finny gave the salon a 35% tip for changing from wax to laser.

Miss Finny made Victoria an appointment for the following morning at the same time as her husband and gave the laser technician the key to Victoria's belt.

Taking a photo of the technician with the key, Miss Finny texted Victoria, "Your appointment is at 8:30 a.m. with your husband. Don't be late and tip the woman 35% or you will be back to finish the transaction after I mark your ass."

Victoria knew she was done for when Miss Finny sent a photo of the technician she made Joe's appointment with, holding the key for the belt around her vagina, with a message saying she had an appointment as well. God, she just wanted to climb on her dildo and bang one out. She was embarrassed, frightened, aroused, and panicked all at once. Victoria had not felt this alive in years.

Victoria hated the idea of Miss Lang using her face for an orgasm, but Miss Finny had given her permission, so Victoria did not want another punishment. Once she felt Miss Lang's arousal and tasted the nectar, Victoria felt the power of being submissive and giving the top their pleasure. Then the photo.

Miss Finny pulled into the driveway for the school and saw Ty and another out in the yard of the bungalow, trimming hedges and raking leaves. The woman looked to be nearly as tall as Misty but much larger. Her name, if Miss Finny remembers what Misty said, is Aba.

Aba's chest looked about the same size as Victoria's with much larger and firmer breasts. The mammary was as large around as a volleyball. They slightly swayed with the vigorous raking of the leaves.

The woman turned, and Miss Finny got a view of a large bubble-shaped ass. It was bigger than the one she had reddened earlier in the day at the dress shop. Miss Finny thought to herself that she needed to find a reason to spank those globes and watch them ripple and bounce.

The party was scheduled to start at noon and last until dusk. Miss Finny called the head of the ground's crew that was coming to the party. There were eight women invited, not including Victoria. Miss Finny told Paco, the head of the crew, that if he could find a few more men to attend, she would make sure they all had fun.

Paco asked, "Ma'am, how many more should I bring?"

"If you can bring the original eight and eight more that should be sufficient." Miss Finny instructed Paco. "When you arrive, try to bring in as few vehicles as possible to not arouse the neighbors. Joe will come out and take you into the house to get you prepared for the party. Remember, it is a surprise party. Be as quiet as possible until Joe turns you loose on the party."

Miss Finny had the two maids in their hobble dresses and already in 10" ballet boots when they stopped at Mega Mart on their way to the party. The two maids followed, getting painfully chafed as they sweated into the heavy wool, trying to keep up with Miss Finny as she pushed the cart through the store.

The first stop was at the outdoors and recreation section, where Miss Finny put 16 bottles of coconut oil suntan lotion in the cart. Then to the hardware section, and she grabbed 16-2 1/2" steel belay rings.

Then right across the isle were 16-3/8" synthetic climbing ropes. The ropes claimed a #3000 tensile strength.16 rolls of 1/8" jute twine also entered the cart. Over in the firearms section, 16 tasers found their way into her cart, and they headed to checkout.

The checkout girl looked over the contents as she rang them up and said, "Have fun at your party. Hope no one gets hurt."

Miss Finny looked the 5'3" girl up and down, "If you are over 18 you can come by." Handing the girl a quickly scribbled address for Victoria's house.

Once at the house, Miss Finny had Joe help her get the three dressed. The maids were quick and easy, as they were used to helping each other, so Joe and Miss Finny concentrated on Victoria.

First garter belt and stockings. Then 10" ballet boots. Altered nurses dress, Joe placing the cap above the strict salt and pepper bun Miss Finny had ordered her style as yesterday. Miss Finny liked Miss Lang's creativity with the shoulder-length white gloves.

A strap and buckle on the left glove could either go up and around the neck to keep the glove up for normal wear, or because the buckles were on opposite sides of each glove, the straps could go across and create the top of the arm binder above the breasts. Then a strap supplied by Miss Lang bound the elbows together through two D-rings on the elbows of the gloves. Same with the wrists, and the five fingers are hooked with an eye and a hook on the fingertips of the gloves to make a white armbinder.

The two maid's and Victoria all were outfitted with black foam balls inside of their gag harness' along with 2" steel anal plugs with red gems on the end. All three Kegel eggs had been in since morning cleaning, and Miss Finny had them on 3.

Victoria had peed herself when Miss Finny shocked her on level seven yesterday to indicate how bad it was. Victoria has also orgasmed uncontrollably on level seven of vibration. The trays and nipple clamps had elicited a couple of moans from Vivian and Nancy during the adjustments. Joe copped a couple of feels of Nancy's tits because he could.

Joe roughly attached the weighted and jagged-toothed clamps to his mean wife's nipples, letting them drop to set the teeth better. Victoria squealed with the drop, then moaned as her movements swung the red clamps and weights.

Miss Finny had Victoria wait in the back bedroom for her to come and introduce her to the guests.

The women started to arrive in costumes, as suggested three days prior.

The first two were in the same car, and that was Mrs. Hackett and Ms. Boudreaux. Ms. Boudreaux was widowed. Mrs. Hacked was dressed as a pirate with a hook in a tattered dress that barely came to her knees, and from just a night gown and teddy bear, Miss Finny guessed that Mrs. Boudreaux was Wendy in the Pan story.

They followed Vivian to the poolside patio in the back, each taking a mimosa off the tray as they arrived.

"You look perfect, Vivian. Thank you for the drinks. Could we get some nuts for our table as well as a coffee cake?" Mrs. Hackett requested.

Vivian blushed as a woman she had known her entire life saw her as a serving maid for the first time.

Mrs. Peters, Mrs. Kaufman, and Mrs. Razi all showed up in Mrs. Razi's Mercedes town car with the driver. The driver watched the women head to the entry and saw Nancy and Miss Finny as the door opened to allow entry.

Right at noon, as the witch, ghost, and Mortisha that were Peters, Kaufman, and Razi were escorted out by Nancy, the last three arrived in Mrs. Jones's minivan. She used it with her seven grandchildren from her two sons.

With Mrs. Jones were Mrs. Welch and Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith looked like an Edwardian courtier; Jones was a red riding hood complete with a crushed velvet jacket and short skirt. Welsh was dressed in a bonnet and pioneer dress with simple boots.

"You three know your way to the patio; I will be out in a minute with the hostess and get things started. The two maids will fetch drinks and snacks for you this afternoon. Thank you for coming in advance," Miss Finny told the three. She went back to the master bedroom and fetched Joe.

"The men should show up in one or two vehicles. Take them to the back bedroom and give each of them one of these, and there is a cooler full of beer in the bathroom," Miss Finny instructed, leaving Joe at the entry door.

Miss Finny entered the bedroom she left Victoria in to find the woman fussing.

"You are going to be fine. The women will have the most amazing party as I am going to assign a man to each of you before hand so they will know who to find and service. They should be here in the next half hour. Let's get you displayed for your guests.

Miss Finny had two fifteen-foot ropes, and a beam next to the bar had two hooks on it and a ladder next to it. She led Victoria out in her ballet boots through the French doors to the patio. The loud discussion among the ladies stopped.

Miss Finny heard Mrs. Razi say, "oh my god is she sexy."

The patio started to fill with the sounds of gossipy whispers. One was Mrs. Peters: "I wondered how Miss Finny fit into this party."

Miss Finny got Victoria in place with her backside facing the back of the outdoor kitchen and her face to the pool. Side view for the women at the tables. She already had the gloves in the arm binder position and tied the ropes to the stiff training collar that held Victoria's head up and slightly back when standing.

Miss Finny climbed the ladder to put the ropes through the eyes in the beam and stepped down with the tails of the ropes lying against the nurse. Pulling up on the tip of the binder, Victoria began to bend over and forward as the strappado got tight. To keep Victoria from falling and injuring the rope on her collar went back to a hook behind the strappado tie and was tied off to keep the tension on her shoulder and neck in juxtaposition.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12