Miss Finny's School for Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once tied off, Miss Finny knelt and unlocked the belt, removing it.

"Give me my egg Victoria." Miss Finny commanded, holding her hand with a towel on it below the woman's crotch.

The egg plopped onto Miss Finny's towel and vibrated until Miss Finny stopped it with her phone. She went to the bar and picked up the 2 1/2" ring, removed the ball from the harness around the woman's neck replacing it with the ring as a glob of spit followed the ball out of Victoria's mouth.

Victoria could hear her friends talking about how slutty she was to let this happen and what a whore she must be. Victoria became more and more aroused by being on public display with her nipple weights hanging, causing her tits to burn as she adjusted to her binding.

"Women, the men will be right out to service your needs. I hope everyone has a good time, and again, thanks for coming to Victoria's Costume Play Party. You all look lovely," Miss Finny announced, then left the women to enjoy the view and servers.

The men were in the master bedroom when Miss Finny entered.

Paco introduced himself and started with his men when Miss Finny interrupted. "I appreciate the introductions, but let's get to your men's fun. I need two men that want the biggest fattest tits out there."

Paco, in Spanish, asked the men the question, and four guys raised their hands. Miss Finny handed Paco two pieces of paper and a pen.

"Write so they can understand "Peasant woman" and "European noble," Miss Finny told Paco.

"These two are on Welch, the peasant woman. These two on Smith the Noble." Pointing at a 6'4" man with a beer belly and a 5'7" skinny guy with their hands up. Then there was a 5'10" guy with a barrel chest and right next to him a 5' 10" really skinny guy.

"Paco, you and your second in charge get the nurse." Miss Finny told him.

Paco turned to a 6'3" very strong looking guy and said, "Enfermera", The man smiled.

"Ghost for two." She asked, and Paco said, "Phantasma?"Two guys raised their hands and got the paper.

"Pirate?" Miss Finny asked. Paco got one. "That's ok, we need a couple singles.

"Wendy from Peter Pan's story?"Miss Finny asked. Three guys raised their hands, and Paco picked two.

"The third can have Mortisha from the Adams Family."

"Two for Little Red Riding Hood." Miss Finny asked Paco to hand the two a paper.

"Two for a witch are the last." Miss Finny said. "Bruja" Paco said, handing the last two a paper.

"Did everyone here get a pill and take it?" Miss Finny asked. "Joe did you get one?"

"No, I wondered why there was an extra." Joe said.

"Take the pill and take off your cage; this is now your party as well. Do you want Razi or Hackett first?" Miss Finny asked.

"Razi!" Joe exclaimed, already getting hard as he came out of the cage.

"You can have Razi in whatever hole that guy isn't in first. Then you can stay on her or move to Hacket." Turning to Paco. "Explain to the guys that they may want to remove their clothes now, so they don't have to fumble with them and a struggling woman."

Paco explained it, and the men looked at each other and began to strip. Some remain in their underwear.

"Lined up on the bed are 16 kits. As you go out to the patio, find the costume you are assigned and taze her. They don't know it is coming, but they signed up for an orgy and we are going to give them one. Each of you will have rope, twine, a ring for her mouth, or any other use you can think of, and oil," Miss Finny explained.

Paco explained it to the guys.

"I want everyone to oil down before you go out for effect. Yelling and screaming as you exit the house is encouraged. Paco, you and he do not need the taser for your nurse; she is already bound and ring-gagged for you two to use. There is a barrel of more oil to refill the bottles if needed," Miss Finny added.

Paco translated as the men were oiling themselves down.

"I will be standing to the side on the patio how do I say "party starts now" in Spanish?" Miss Finny asked.

"La Fiesta Comenza" Paco told her.

"Ok, when I say that, you all come running out of the house and take your prizes. Once you have used your first you can move on to any of the others available," Miss Finny said, walking out of the room and leaving the door open.

Walking out onto the patio, Miss Finny went over by the bar to be out of the way. "Maids come to me; you can go back to serving in a minute." She did not want Nancy and Vivian to get overrun in the coming stampede.

The women had all stopped talking, and when the maids had made their way to safety, Miss Finny yelled loudly, "La Fiesta Comenza".

Sixteen mostly naked brown men came rushing out of the house, yelling and screaming in Spanish, glowing in oil from the sun. Within seconds, the chaos was of tased women screaming above the yelling. Paco and his second calmly walked over to Victoria.

"I had hoped to fuck you and play with those fat titties, Mamacita. I get the pussy first, Franco," Paco said as he line his hard 7" cock up with the sopping pussy of his nurse.

Miss Finny wondered if Victoria had ever had a cock in her mouth. She now knew the answer was yes. The patio and yard were quickly strewn with costume garments. Miss Finny saw most of the women actively participate once the shock had worn off.

Razi was face down with the Salvadoran in her pussy lying under her and squeezing her fat tits, with Joe riding her hidey hole like a man possessed. Kaufman's ghost outfit did not last a second, and neither did her panties. She was bound ankles to wrists behind her back and on top of them, causing her to arch uncomfortably while one man fucked her throat through the ring in her mouth while the other banged away on her cunt.

Hackett was on her hands and knees, one in her throat and the other in her pussy sawing her back and forth as her belly and tits shook with the rhythm. Her fat thighs were rippling, and her second chin was bulging as the guys got theirs in her.

Smith's petticoats were up around her face, and the top of the gown was torn below the corset holding up her breasts. A man was under her, buried in her ass, as another was plowing her from above. The man under her was mauling her tit flesh as she moaned in an orgasm.

Welch's peasant pioneer dress had been torn from her, leaving only the collar and top two buttons. Her underwear remained around her tied ankles with her knees tied together as a man lay under her, working his cock in her mouth and throat while a second was stroking what looked like at least 9" into her anus.

Boudreaux's flimsy Wendy nighty had left her naked body quickly and Miss Finny saw the teddy bear floating in the pool where she had her arms around one man's neck with him and her kissing passionately while a second was using her breasts as leverage to saw away in her asshole.

Jones was tied across a pool lounger on her back, one in her throat and one in her crotch. Miss Finny couldn't see which hole he was using as hard as he could while the two alternated turns slapping and pinching "Red Riding Hood's tits.

The last thing she saw was Peters. The two men had her tied on her back over one of the barstools and were working both ends. The one between her legs would take three or four strokes in the top hole, then shift to the lower one. Her legs were covered in juice and oil.

Miss Finny loaded eight beers on each of the girls' trays and took the rest of the stuff off.

"Those men are going to be thirsty start passing out the beers." Miss Finny told the two while she walked over to Victoria, "Your party looks to be a raging success I bet all if the women will come again."

Victoria shook in her third orgasm as Paco held deep and roped the inside of her vagina full.

"Anus next!" Paco said, squirting oil into the hole left by the removal of the plug.

An hour later, Miss Finny sat in a patio chair with Mrs. Razi's face in her crotch and her skirt up around her waist, sitting on her bare ass as Joe continued to use the woman. She had counted at least seven orgasms Joe had achieved in and on the woman. Her surgically enhanced tits were going to be bluer tomorrow than flesh colored from the beating that Joe had given her.

Miss Finny was happy that Razi was happy to have something to do with her fat, collagen-filled lips other than fill them with Joe's cock.

Two hours after the party started, the men started to wind down, and Miss Finny was sure that every hole in every woman had been used at least four times.

"Untie them, and the party is over. You can each take a beer with you as you leave; the maids will have them next to the slider." Miss Finny said, and Paco repeated.

No complaint was made, and no erection could be seen. Each of the men gave a head nod and a "Gracias," to Miss Finny on their way by, looking at the fat ass of Smith, who had replaced Razi between Miss Finny's legs. As Paco kissed Miss Finny's cheek she orgasmed on Smith's face.

The women were slow to move, and her maids started cleaning up the bottles left on the tables and ground as the men departed.

"Joe, fetch your cage and bring me the key." Miss Finny ordered.

Miss Finny walked to Victoria, who had not been removed from the tie, and Miss Finny knew at least eight of the men had used her, and Paco had made a deposit in all three holes.

Sliding the plug back into her asshole was easy with all of the lubricant and use. The belt held it in place, so Victoria could not expel it.

"My egg probably would not stay in, so I am belting you without it for now." Miss Finny told the woman. "The girls and I are moving in and taking charge of your house. I will be taking the master bedroom and ensuite. I expect your and Joe's things to come out of it when I arrive in the morning. I must inform Misty that the house will be available, and she can get an assistant for the bungalow."

Miss Finny took the key from Joe and clipped the leashes on her girls, leaving Victoria hanging and the remainder of the women trying to piece together what had occurred over the last two and a half hours.

Pulling into the driveway, Miss Finny saw Aba and Ty trimming hedges outside the bungalow. Miss Finny would call instead of interrupting Misty's first days in the bungalow as she and the three were moving to the estate starting tomorrow.

12