Miss Finny's School for Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss Finny gets a shot at Aba then the maids learn to throat.
5.7k words
4.27
3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
97 Followers

Abby was hired to nanny April and Vicky. April's grandmother June, approved of Abby upon the interview prior to June's and her husband's around-the-world trip. Abby moved into the bungalow with the existing furnishings in place. The girls slept on twin beds in the second bedroom.

Movers had moved the furnishings from the four-bedroom, three-bath home of Victoria and Joe into the four car garage. The cars would remain in the driveway until three were sold. Misty moved into Miss Finny's house. Misty had taken what furniture would fit from Victoria and Joe's home as Miss Finny was keeping her Edwardian furniture, including the stove.

Miss Finny had given control of Joe and Jim over to Misty and taken control of Aba for training purposes. The agreement was that Joe and Jim would be the comforting forces in the girls' lives while they attended the school. The three men at the school would remain clothed once the girls arrived until a privacy fence was built awound the bungalow, and once the students arrived they were in the dormitory building.

The school was set up for four girls per grade, giving a total of 50 girls. If a girl was no longer going to attend, the waiting list was long for all grades, k-12 at the prestigious finishing school. It was now Misty's job to decide on who on the list got the replacement spots. It was not first come, first served.

Miss Finny had like the look the maids had during the costume party, so she got one for each maid and two for Aba. Victoria was now Miss Finny's lady's maid, so she would be dressed differently than the three serving and cleaning maids.

Victoria was required to bathe and dress Miss Finny every morning and get her ready for bbed each night. Victoria slept on a pallet with a thin mattress in the walk-in closet that had belonged to Joe. It was smaller than the walk-in closet housing Miss Finny's clothing, and boots. In the smaller room were two ladies' maid outfits, a wool hobble dress, and the Naughty Nurse uniform. There were three pairs of ballet boots Victoria was currently not wearing.

Victoria had two lady's maid outfits and her heavy wool hobble dress for public wear. The three cleaning maids resided in a bedroom near by with it's own ensuite and walk-in closet, with six serving outfits and three hobble dresses. They slept on a single king-size bed.

Miss Lang had worked overtime the last couple of days getting Aba and Victoria outfitted. The lady's maid was dressed in an ivory gown. The neck of the gown was a stiff ivory collar that became the fabric of the dress.

In shiny silver beads, it was spelled "Maid Vic" on each side. The shoulders were smooth and tight, with sleeves that were slightly loose on the arms but tight at the wrists, with small d-rings on the insed of each leather ivory wrist cuff sewn into the dress. At the collarbones, the gown front opened to the outside of the rib cage, leaving the breasts exposed and not closing again until the points of the hips.

The lower torso was covered by an ivory bone corset in the same vein as the other maids, forcing the posterior back and the chest out. The gown opened again just below the top of the heavy white leather chastity belt. In the back. The gown opened at the bottom of the lower back and was less than 6" wide down the hips to just above the knees.

When the dress comes back together above the knees, a fabric-covered belt can be adjusted do allow 6" to 2-foot steps by the wearer. The gown flares at the ground, hiding the 8" ivory leather ballet boots Miss Finny favored for her maids.

Vivian had been placed in charge of scheduling the cleaning for the much larger home. Miss Finny had set up a computer in the exercise room, where a schedule for exercise had been custom-made for the girls by Misty. The computer was for each of the four maids to journal their days, what was enjoyed and what did not go so well. Miss Finny reviewed the journals on Saturday nights for Sunday corrections.

The scheduling calendar also contained appointments for the five people in the house, along with medical, salon, and anything else that needed to be planned for. The first day students were allowed back to the dormitory was a bright red beacon on the sheet. The first day of instruction shone just as brightly.

First thing in the morning, after getting each other dressed and inspecting the other two service maids, Vivian came in and printed the day's plan. Right at the top was "Aba Laser." Then a list of Vivian's chores, Victoria's lady's maid duties, and Nancy's chores. The 3:00pm until 5:00pm hours were slotted out for, "Throat Training for Maids."

Vivian and the other two got into the inspection position one the morning cleaning routine of their insides and outsides was complete. Belts were reinstalled over Kegel inserts and anal plugs with individual-colored gems on each.

Miss Finny now had the girls up to a 2 1/2" anal insert, Victoria was up to 3" after the costume party, and a couple of the men being larger than average. Aba's gem was pink to match her collar and gag harness, when she wore a gag. Nancy's was green, Vivian's pale blue and Victoria's ivory.

The schedule fo the day was taped to Vivian's left breast and the three were in inspection position as Miss Finny led her lady's maid into the living room putting at the end of the line next to Maid Aba.

Miss Finny removed the taped schedule from the breast, leaving a thin red mark behind, as it did every morning since starting the routine last week. Miss Finny studied the document for mistakes, such as missed punctuation or spelling errors. It was proper in format, and no errors were found.

"Victoria, have Maid Aba in her hobble dress and ready for town in the next half hour, you tow are free to go," Miss Finny instructed, watching the two turns, exposing supple large asses to their trainer, bounce and wobble away.

Miss Finny went and checked each of the remaining two dresses for the day's work. She took her morning inspection time toe enjoy running her hands over the hairless smooth skin of her maids' bodies. Nancy always smelled of arousal at the beginning of inspection. Vivian usually did by the end if Miss Finny spent enough time on the 32C breasts, that were very sensitive to her pinches and rubs.

"Nancy this afternoon your husband is part of the throat training session. I think the other maids are going to heed to use him as well. That will not be a problem for you, will it? I am sure Jim will not mind as it has been over three weeks since he was caged," Miss Finny asked.

"No Mistress Finny, your needs are my needs. I have no problem with the other girls being trained on my husband's cock," Nancy said, feeling her clitoris harden against the belt.

"Good, I am sure that Jim will try to save his goo for your throat but no promises." Miss Finny told the maid.

"I am glad he will be here for that. Do we need to make accommodations for the night?" Vifian asked.

"No, Miss Misty will be here with Ty as well. Joe will be helping April with the two girls," Miss Finny said.

Aba was new to the wool dress, never having worn it. She squirmed as Victoria adjusted it on her, trying to get the extremely large breasts organized in the tight woven wool.

"Does thi thing ever quit itching?" Aba asked, as she raised her arms to get the material up under her breasts. Then they were pushed less by the tight rough fabric.

"Yes, once it scratches enough, it starts to irritate, and get painful," Victoria told the ebony maid.

Aba changed into her pink 6" ballet boots for town and waited patiently by the front door for Miss Finny. Aba did not realize how much she was squirming and itching in her dress.

"Stop fussing young lady, or I will give you a reason to fuss with your dress. There will be welted skin under it where you sit," Miss Finny threatened, as she approached with her handbag and keys.

Miss Finny had taken to driving the large four-door, four-wheel drive SUV that Victoria previously drove. It was bigger than most things on the road and easy to see out of. Plus, the maids could be secured in the back, behind security black glass, if she wanted. They could also ride in the seats if Miss Finny desired it. Very versatile and easy to adapt.

Aba struggled with her boots and narrow bottomed skirt up into the vehicle's second row of seats. Miss Finny roared past the other cars parked in the driveway on the way to town. The remainder of the cars would be sold. Miss Finny called Paco to discuss this afternoon and some yard keeping that needed to be done. Miss Finny asked him to be at the estate at 3:00pm with the guy who fucked the woman in the peasant dress in the ass first at the costume party.

"Oh, you mean Camacho; his nick name is Piton, for the giant snake in his trousers. I will bring him Senora Finny," Paco said, Miss Finny ending the call.

Miss Finny pulled to the front of the salon and parked.

"Mistress Finny, may I request something, please?" Aba asked as the car stopped.

"What would you like to request, Maid Aba?" Miss Finny asked.

"Mistress, can you have them remove the hair on my head as well? It is impossible to manage; my mother had shaved her's for her entire life, and if it never greq back, I would be fine with that," Aba begged.

"If that is the case, I will have them remove everything except your eyelashes, and we can have eyebrows for every occasion," Miss Finny chuckled.

"Thank you, Mistress," Aba declared.

Miss Finny left aba with the salon for her denuding, and she was told by the older receptionist that Aba would be ready in three hours. Miss Finny had some errands to run about town; they started with a travel agency.

It was a small store front in a nondescript mini mall that said, "Specialized World Travel" on the glass of the door. It was whom June had said planned her trip around the world. A bell above the door rang as Miss Finny entered.

There were advertising posters dotting the plain white walls, extolling the glamor and excitement of places around the world. Tourist traps in Miss Finny's mind. The center of the 12x15-foot room had a dark-haired woman in her early thirties behind a disk with two monitors and neatly stacked papers on it.

The woman stood in greeting and said, "Welcome to Specialized World Trave, where we design travel to your needs."

"My needs are quite eclectic; I hope you can help me!" Miss Finny exclaimed.

"I am sure I can find a vacation or trip that fits the bill, ma'am. I am Trisha," Trisha said, holding her hand out.

"Miss Finny," Miss Finny offered, with her hand shaking Trisha's.

Miss Finny sat in the simple metal chair on her side of the desk, and Trisha returned to her chair on her side of the desk.

"What sort of eclectic things are we wanting to do on the trip?" Trisa asked with a large smile, seeming genuinely interested.

"I have four maids and two submissives that I keep. Only one of the submissives will travel with us, as the other will need to stay with the girls at the school to maintain some normalcy and connection. The four and submissive are kept in unirom when serving me," Miss Finny stated.

"That should not be a problem," Trisha stated. "Plenty of people travel with a staff," Trisha replied.

"My girls are all in chastity belts and their uniform keeps them and their breasts on display, for my pleasure. The submissive is male and caged and displayed for my pleasure as well," Miss Finy explained in simple terms.

"You are a dominant woman and want to travel, but not compromise on your dominant lifestyle in the process. Is that correct?" Trisa asked.

"That is what I am looking for. School starts the week after next, and I have a medical procedure in Miami in four days. I should be able to start the day school starts. I don't like planes, I would think a sailing catamaran out of Miami departing in 20 days, to return a year hence," Miss Finny instructed.

Trisha just about creamed her panties; here was an old spinster with six slaves, and she wanted to take them on vacation while still displaying their assets. Trisha had researched tidbits of this since first hearing of Epstein Island, and now she had an excuse to dig deep into the depravity of sex travel.

"I'll have an itinerary for your approval before you leave for your procedure," Trisha said.

Miss Finny spent the next two hours sitting in a small café overlooking the river, enjoying the sound of the water rolling by and the shape of her server's backside. Miss Finny was imagining the girl's soft flesh giving way under her palm as she swatted it when her reverie was broken by said gir.

"Ma'am we close until dinner at 2pm it is now 2:15pm," The irritated server told Miss Finny.

Miss Finny paid her bill and left a 15% tip due to the rudeness at the end. Otherwise, Victoria would have given 30% on her bank card. Miss Finny pulled up to the salon and observed Aba squirming in her chair. The pink leash down the girl's back accentuated the movements as Aba fussed, trying for comfort in her woolen garment.

Miss Finny paid, and the receptionist heard, "You are very disappointing in the fact you cannot sit still."

Then the door closed, and the receptionist watched Miss Finny lead the now hairless girl to the back of the SUV.

"For fussing in the chair, you will ride home in the back, bound on your frontside. That should help you concentrate on staying still while seated on your backside. The slight discomfort on your backside should be nothing to your frontside," Miss Finny extolled.

Miss Finny opened the rear doors, lowering the second row of seats to make the cargo area 8 feet in length.

"Climb in there on your front and I will secure you for the trip," Miss Finny ordered the maid.

Aba looked at Miss Finny sadly, knowing she had disappointed her Mistress. Aba crawled in and lay smashing her breasts into the scratchy wool. Aba was glad the steel belt was protecting her other girl parts.

"I am sorry for disappointing you Mistress Finny, I will do better," Aba promised through the fresh flowing tears.

Miss Finny removed the pink leash from the collar and tied the wrists to the boots using a calf dally and hitch, just like a roper in a rodeo.

"As you ride on your front I will be watching in the mirror, if I see you squirming or rolling, you will be punished at home." Miss Finny instructed.

"Having watched the server's ass for the better part of two hours had Miss Finny wanting to feel one under her hand. The fact that Aba had not created many situations to present her ass for tanning was even better, as Aba carried one of the most spankable asses, Miss Finny had the pleasure of putting under her hand.

Miss Finny aimed for every bump and hole in the road; she even to a detour to make sure and drive one of the worst roads in the area. Each bump or hole would get her a pleasing uh, oh, or oof, from the cargo area.

Miss Finny was sure the large breasts of Aba were well tenderized by both the stringent wool and the weight of her torso landing on them over and over on the way home.

Untying Aba, Miss Finny sent her to remove her dress and meet Miss Finny in the living room for her punishment. Aba did not remember squirming or rolling on the way home, but Miss Finny knew best. Aba hustled as fast as her 6" steps could take her on the pink 6" ballet boots.

Miss Finny stayed back to watch the shapes and motions the dress formed as Aba attempted to hurry. Miss Finny was second through the entryway, and her lady's maid was present to greet her.

"Get the punishment chair and table ready in the center of the parlor. I must use the lady's room, then Aba receives a correction." Miss Finny instructed Victoria.

Nancy, scrubbing the hall floor on her knees with a small palm brush, heard the liquid hitting the still water of the toilet bowl, after Miss Finny had stepped over to enter the bathroom. The sink ran as the toilet flushed. Miss Finny stepped back over the flame-haired maid, leaving boot prints on the wet hallway that would need to be rescrubbed.

Entering the parlor, an armless Edwardian chair was in the center of the room. It was four times her previous room at the house near the school. The click of Miss Finny's heels on the acacia wood floors echoed slightly. Aba stood to one side of the chair; a small round tea table was on the opposite die. The table had three things on it. A heavy tortoise shell hairbrush, a 1" thick black leather covered wooden paddle with studs on one side and soft padding on the other, and a 3" wide flexible metal ruler 24" long.

Miss Finny liked Aba's smooth, ebony skin from top to bottom. Miss Finny sat in the chair and got herself situated on the cushion.

"Aba inspection here." Miss Finny said, pointing to two feet in front of the chair in which she sat.

Aba stepped to the spot Miss Finny pointed, she towered over her Mistress. Aba situated herself with her ballet boots four feet apart at the toes, hands at the back of her collar and elbows even with her hands; spread 90 degrees from her chin.

Miss Finny reached forward, unlocked the belt, and carefully lowered the front to remove the urethra tube from the urethra. Miss Finny then let the crotch of the belt fall. Miss Finny unclasped the metal clasp for the waist of the belt. Victoria pulled the belt from the back as Miss Finny released it from Aba.

"Bend forward Aba," Miss Finny ordered.

Aba bent at a 45-degree angle with her torso. This presented the honeydew-sized breasts to Miss Finny, and Miss Finny started to squeeze and roll the fat, short nipples in her fingers, giving her a soft moan from Aba.

"Victoria, remove the plug and let Aba know when you are prepared to catch my egg," Miss Finny instructed the lady's maid.

Aba groaned and gasped as the large plug was pulled from her rectum through her stretched anus ring. Miss Finny continued to stimulate the woman's nipples, ovserving the many small scratches across the large areola and breasts.

"Please give me Miss Finny's egg." Victoria asked. "Thank you," as it wetly plopped into Victoria's open palm.

Miss Finny turned the egg off on her phone, "Over my lap dear," Miss Finny requested.

The large woman took to her knees on the right side of the chair and crawled across Miss Finny's knees, getting Aba's hip joint right on topof Miss Finny's right thigh.

"No, I wan your hips centered on my laap with toes on the ground to my right and palms on the floor to my left," Miss Finny instructed. "Spread your legs more. You are tall enough that I should not have to support you. You are going to stay this way through the punishment, or it will continue."

Victoria had a wonderful view of the ebony-skinned woman making a triangle of herself, and the floor with Miss Finny's knees in the center. Once situated, Miss Finny started alternating cheeks with her right hand. Misss Finny's left hand was kneading the large breasts as her right slammed into hard ass flesh. Misss Finny had counted a total of fifty, so twenty-five per cheek.

"My palm hurts; Victora using the paddle, I want twenty on each cheek. Make sur and count, or you will replace Aba," Miss Finny told the maid.

Miss Finny saw glee come into Victoria's face at being allowed to punish another maid.

"One, Miss Finny," Victoria counted slamming the paddle into the left ass flesh.

Miss Finny occupied her right hand in the freshly smoothed crotch of Aba. The folds were slick with fluids and hot with arousal Aba had particularly long Labia Minora, and they were engorged out and over her Labia Majora in arousal. Miss Finny was easily getting two fingers into the vaginal entrance, and if she could have gotten the angle, she figured three would have met little resistance.

"Twenty Miss Finny," Victoria counted. The blush finally coming through the dark skin of Aba's ass.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
97 Followers
12