Miss Finny's School for Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eighteen-year-old was crying and moaning at the same time. Miss Finny pinched the left nipple hard as she continued to rub the heel of her hand over the clitoris and push her fingers in and out of the girl's sopping vagina.

"Twenty more with the ruler, get the upper thighs and lower ass more involved, there is an uneaven redness I don't like," Miss Finny ordered the maid.

Miss Finny had switched to the right nipple, squeezing it hard and pulling the distended tit with her left hand, grinding and stroking the vagina with her right. When the first strike of the flexible ruler hit the crease of the ass to thigh. The tip of the ruler wrapped and slapped the flesh of Aba's inner thigh.

Aba's orgasm started and her feet slipped on the slick floor. Miss Finny sat patiently as the woman's vagina pulled and squeezed her fingers invading it. Aba's body spasmed in orgasm as she grunted and squirmed, overwhelmed.

Aba's juices flowed onto Miss Finny's dress, undergarments and legs. Aba lay in Miss Finny's lap trying to recover as Miss Finny stroked the smooth ebony skin of her back, soothing the woman.

"I told you to stay where I put you; now I will have to start over, and I am tired of sitting. You can't seem to stay in a position I ask for so now I will put you in a position you cannot break," Miss Finny told the maid pushing on her side for Aba to remove herself from Miss Finny's lap.

"You two follow me, Aba, you can crawl to conserve your energy." Miss Finny told the two after rolling Aba off her now wet lap.

In the maids' bedroom, eyes and hooks lined the ceiling in rows and grids. Each grid was one square foot of four eyes. Once the three were inside, Miss Finny pointed to the five eyes near the foot of the bed she wanted Victoria to attach ropes to.

While Victoria was getting the ropes in place Miss Finny tied a rope bra on Aba. She crossed the breasts bottom and top, holding the breasts firmly but not bulging them like over filled water balloons. Just enough support and squeeze to make the breasts stand higher on Aba's chest. Miss Finny finished the bra front and back tying the upper and lower bra together to create a four-inch security loop.

Miss Finny hooked a head harness to the stiff collar and pushed a 3" white ball into Aba's mouth. Miss Finny placed eye pads on the straps covering the eyes going to the ring at the top of Aba's forehead. The harness, properly adjusted, allowed Miss Finny to attach wrist cuffs, and place the maid face down on the bed.

Miss Finny rubbed down the maid's back with her fingernails, leaving trails of irritation behind them until she got to the reddened globes Miss Finny admired so much. Then she switched to the palms of her hands to feel the welts and heat left by the paddle and ruler. When Miss Finny got to the boots, she started the bondage of Aba.

The first two ropes went from the ceiling through the boot's d-ring at the heel and secured to the outside posts of the bed. The third rope went from the middle of the rope bra back to the ceiling, arching the woman's lower back strictly and painfully. The fifth attached to the stiff collar to keep the tension off Aba's neck when she relaxed or passed out.

Miss Finny removed her now soiled dress. Victoria removed Miss Finny's boots and bloomers. The bloomers were soiled with Aba's juices from the earlier session. Miss Finny removed her camisole to become naked. Aba could no see; she just smelled her own arousal and heard Miss Finny as she stripped her clothing.

"You will learn to follow directions exactly and completely. Consider this your first course correction. Try not to have them in the future," Miss Finny extolled the bound girl.

Miss Finny took a bamboo rod about three feet in length and half inch in diameter and began stripping across the globes she rubbed minutes before. The bondage tie had the flesh and muscle of the ass in a fully relaxed position causing each strike to ripple nicely up and down the beautiful globes. Miss Finny admired how receptive Aba's ass was to the beating. As Aba screamed into the gag with the punishment.

When Aba's ass was covered in welts, Miss Finny ordered Victoria to get the salve from the first aid kit. Miss Finny stopped the strikes across the welted and inflamed ass. Aba's screaming stopped and she began to blubber into the gag and eye pads. Snot ran from Aba's nose, combining with the drool flowing from the mouth around the large white gag.

Wrapping her arm around Aba and rubbing the outside of the bound left breast, Miss Finny whispered, "Almost there little one, just a few so you don't forget to mind."

Victoria returned with the salve.

"You rub that into those welts on her ass while I continue." Miss Finny ordered, laying her first strike over the top of the honeydew-sized breasts.

Aba screamed, and her entire body hardened in tension. The tension remained for the second and third strikes, across the top and bottom of the areola. The fourth was directly across both hardened nipples. The scream went silent but the tension in the muscles remained. Miss Finny left little of the breast flesh unwelted, and a few of the raised lines seeped blood from the broken skin.

"Give me the salve Victoria," Miss Finny demanded as she lay on her back beneath the arched girl's chest, beginning to rub the hot welted breasts.

Miss Finny lifted her bare feet next to her naked hips, opening her sopping and aroused vagina to Victoria's view.

"You know what to do, get to it Victoria, I am in great need right now," Miss Finny cooed before placing her mouth over Aba's left nipple and suckling the damaged tissue like a newborn.

Miss Finny worked the salve into Aba's breasts, getting her first orgasm on Victoria's tongue quickly. It occurred before Aba even quit blowing snot bubbles in her hitched bawling. Miss Finny had been working the healing salve into the damaged tissue for almost an hour by the time Victoria gave her the fourth orgasm.

"Leave her, the boys will enjoy the look," Miss Finny ordered Victoria as she left the room.

Victoria quickly grabbed the boots and clothing to follow Miss Finny.

"Get me a change of clothing as Misty and the men will be her any moment," Miss Finny ordered the maid.

Miss Finny ran a warm, wet rag over her body, paying particular attention to her pussy and ass cracks. A fresh warm wet rag was used on the underside of her sweaty breasts and armpits. This brought to mind the trip to Tampa Bay to freshen the breasts.

Miss Finny quickly dressed and ordered the maids to assemble in the parlor. Misty, Ty, and Jim entered the house to see Miss Finny getting the three maids assembled. Ty and Jim removed their shorts and shoes upon entering the home, following Misty in only their chastity cages.

Ty and Jim were getting tea for Victoria and iced tea for Misty as the dominants became seated behind three kneeling maids. Paco rang the bell before he and Camacho entered.

"Paco, Camacho, you might as well strip as we are going to need your cocks for this service." Miss Finny ordered.

Miss Finny removed the cage from Jim as Misty removed the device from Ty. The men were each handed a purple pill and the two dominants watched as they were swallowed.

"Jim will start as he is the most size challenged of you four. Paco your second as Camacho with his girth comes third. Ty will bat clean up. Jim, once the maid has staid with your cock in her throat for the count of twenty you move to the next maid, freeing the throat for Paco's use. Same for you Paco, freeing the throat for Camacho's use. Ty being so large is the exception. If you feel the maid's chin on your scrotum, Ty you can move to the next." Miss Finny explained to the four.

"Ty you will not be required to go to the maid's bedroom as it is occupied by your sister. You will return to Victoria and start over once you have trained these three for the first time. Jim will be trying to save his orgasm for his wife Nancy's throat if Jim can make it through the four without orgasming the first time," Miss Finny explained.

Jim started with Victoria, allowing her to use her mouth to get him hard. Misty grabbed a roll of Jute from the kitchen then bound the maids' wrists and elbows behind their backs. Miss Finny was giving her maids direction she heard from the maids' bedroom, "Oh my, that is creative," from Misty.

"Nice stripes, Miss Finny," Misty said, returning to the parlor. "There is no need for jute in there, that girl isn't going anywhere."

Jim held Victoria's face to his crotch, counting twenty as she coughed and sputtered with the cockhead laying on her tonsils. Jim pulled his slobber covered cock and groin from the older woman's face and presented it to his redheaded wife for use. Nancy without a care opened her mouth, pushed her tongue over her bottom teeth and drove her face into the wet and cooling crotch.

Jim had counted twenty in Nancy's throat, just as Paco started to feel his 7" long slightly thicker organ slide into the now stretching throat of Victoria. Paco had pushed into Victoria's throat not long before at the costume party.

Vivian had a little tougher time with Jim than the previous two. Frank had been thinner than Jim and slightly shorter. Vivian got it down with Jim's help, holding her in place as he counted twenty against her coughing sputtering and pushing air past the cock in her upper throat.

Nancy worked the 7"'s of Paco into her throat with slight pain but was able to get her chin to his sack with few strokes from first entry. Paco liked the way the tight hole convulsed on his shaft and glans. Victoria remembered Camacho from the party; he had used her pussy and she remembered thinking it was going to tear her insides. That day she had cleaned the combined juices with her tongue through the large ring in her mouth. Today it was going in her throat.

Camacho presented the thick glans to Victoria, and she opened her aching mouth as far as she could. Camacho pushed in and teeth scraped down the top of his shaft.

"Es, muy grande senora," Camacho said, looking at Miss Finny. Miss Finny went to the cupboard and pulled out 4 rings of steel each measuring 3" in diameter. Miss Finny walked to Victoria, pulled her lower jaw down, and inserted the ring as tears flowed down Victorias face from the gagging and sputtering on Paco.

"Now try and pull her head onto your shaft," Miss Finny ordered.

Camacho put his hand on the back of Victoria's head and lightly pulled, afraid of hurting the older woman. Misty sitting directly behind Victoria, leaned forward and quickly pushed the woman's face to Camacho's crotch.

Victoria felt something give way in her throat. The pain was over quickly and now she was fighting to keep the bile down as her throat was violated. Jim had gone from Vivian and was heard from in the maids' bedroom.

"Holy Fuck," Jim was heard before the squeak of the bedsprings from his weight.

Paco was working on Vivian when Miss Finny installed the 3" ring in her jaw. Seeing the woman's tongue waggle behind the ring, trying to find relief for the jaw was nice to watch. Paco counted to twenty as Vivian sputtered, coughed and spit over the seven inches violating her throat.

Jim saw the naked, ebony-skinned woman tied in a backward C, with stripes across bound breasts and crisscrossing her large ass. Jim almost orgasmed from the sight but was concentrating on preserving it for his wife.

Jim removed the ball to a glob of slobber following it from Aba's mouth. Jim pushed his hard cock into the throat of the bound girl and quickly counted twenty as her slobber followed his cock from her mouth.

Jim's problem was that as he walked out into the parlor, he was looking at Misty from directly behind. Misty's skirt had ridden up with her exertion, she had a hand on the back of Victoria's head and the center of Ty's lower back. This gave Jim a black-framed view of Misty's aroused and shiny pink slit with a bright red clitoral ring dangling from behind her man in the boat at the center of an open pink and black flower.

Jim had been holding his cock in his hand and did not realize he was frantically pulling on it as the sight came to his view. Jim shot his wife's load onto the acacia wood floor at his feet.

12