Miss Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she was sure of was that if the spanking went on much longer she would lose her mind.

*

Jonathan was quite sure he had lost his mind. Spanking the lady of the house, (even one as in need of correction as this little lady) was an act of insanity. He'd fantasied about this moment long enough. Of taking the troublesome redhead across his lap to show her what happened to naughty little misses.

Certainly, he had his reasons, he assured himself. Though he wasn't certain which reason was currently guiding his hand. The chivalrous part of him was convinced he was doing it to protect Julia from her own ruinous judgement but the less gallant part of him wished to punish her for her high-handed ways.

And then there was the savage in him who merely wanted to see her bare ass grow hot and red under his palm. Allowing that part of him to take free rein, he let a few more blows land, relishing the way she writhed and whimpered in his lap. It was a fortunate thing that the rest of the household was sound asleep at that hour and couldn't possibly hear her hollering from the servant's quarters. As it stood, only himself and the

On the last strike, he let his hand rest on her heated backside. And what a lovely backside it was. Round and firm and rosy from his ministrations. Gentry he grazed his palm across the curves of her soft cheeks, admiring the expanse of smooth white flesh now stained a lovely shade of pink. He ran his thumb down the crease defining the cheeks, parting them slightly so her private parts were exposed to his view. He could feel her breathing catch when he did.

The heady scent of female arousal wafted up to reach him. His cock jerked in response. Was she enjoying this? It was then he noticed a glint of moisture collecting on the downy curls of her sex. The sight drove away the last vestiges of reason. Before he knew what he was about, Jonathan was parting the slick folds of her quim to discover the wetness within.

Julia gasped and then scurried off his lap as if his touch scalded.

"How dare you." She hissed, standing over him with a hand fisted on each hip. She did a lovely job feigning indignation but there were telltale signs of her falsehood written all over her flushed face. "I should not have to remind you that I am currently the lady of the house. Remember your place sir."

He stood, bringing himself up to his full heights which was a whole head taller than Julia. Now it was his turn to glower down on her. He had danced to her tune for far too long. It was time for him to take the lead.

"And what of your place? You fit quite snuggly across my lap. I do believe you rather enjoyed your time there." Jonathan taunted.

"That's a lie." She seethed. The adorable look of anger and embarrassment on her face made his blood boil in every conceivable way.

"Your body begs to differ. I just had the wet proof of your enjoyment all over my hand. But if you'd like another demonstration I'd be happy to oblige." He offered. The corners of his mouth lifted briefly in a mocking grin.

All at once Julia spun on her heels, hand poised to slap his face but he managed to catch her arm in mid-swing. Thus ensnared, he reeled her towards him and wrapped her in his arms.

She let out a frustrated growl. Her heaving chest pressed against his, hair a mass of crimson threads, blue eyes darkened with passion, she looked like a vision of wild loveliness. He had to remind himself (and his annoyingly insistent erection) that the point of the exercise was to teach her a lesson, not merely to pull her down onto the carpet and ravage her senseless.

"Admit that you enjoyed being taken over my knee."

She seemed to mull over his declaration and then finally soften slightly in his hold. Pressing closer, she leaned in so that he could feel her warm breath upon his cheek. Her pursed lips brushed gently against his ear. "Never," she whispered and then abruptly punctuated the word with a hard shove to his chest.

Not expecting the maneuver, Jonathan stumbled back a step before he could regain his footing. As he did he heaved at her wrist so that she was pulled back against him so quickly that she let out a little chirp of surprise.

Employing her notorious claws, Julia yanked at the collar of his perfectly pressed shirt, rending some of the buttons and making him growl deep in his throat. In retaliation, he ripped the ornate golden comb from her hair. A cascade of crimson curls tumbled down her back as the ornament clattered to the floor.

They were so very close now. He could feel the heat of her body through their layers of clothing. She was trembling slightly. He inhaled her scent of jasmine and amber. It was feminine and alluring and a bit wild. Just like her.

"Impudent peasant." She hissed, her eyes narrowed to flinty slits.

"Insolent brat." He countered, returning her stony glare.

"Such discourteous words from the baron's perfect lackey." Face to face, the air between them fairly crackled with lust and loathing. A combustible combination.

"As you reminded me, it is my day off. Today I am not the baron's servant and you are not my superior. I am just a man and you..." as he spoke he ran a hand lightly through her hair and then seized a firm fistful, "are a woman."

She let out a low moan full of yearning.

The sound undid him utterly. Throwing over his last shred of restraint, he closed the distance to capture her mouth. He kissed her then, not a gentle courtly kiss but a punishing claiming kind of kiss.

In the work of a moment he had fallen onto a nearby sofa and pulled her astride his lap. Grasping the nape of her neck, he held her firmly so that he may plundered her mouth unimpeded. Julia tensed for a second and then melted into him. She opened to him so that he may flick his tongue inside her mouth. To his astonishment her tongue slid out to meet his and she returned the kiss measure for measure.

When he pressed his leg between hers she arched into it. She moaned and rocked her pelvis to rub shamelessly against the broad surface of his thigh. Good lord, she was so responsive and abandoned. He knew she would be like this beneath her thick veneer of pride and command.

No longer able to resist, his hands joined in on the embrace, roaming over her silk encased curves. Her body relaxed and conformed into the mold of his palms. He cupped the lush swell of her breasts, the sharp cinch of her waist to rest his palm on her firm behind. She felt so perfect in his arms. So alluring. So feminine. From her skin to her lips to her breathy moans, everything about her was soft and yielding.

*

Everything about Jonathan was hard and unyielding. From his firm grip on her body, to his broad shoulders that she clung to, to the insistent pressure of his lips against hers. So hard. So forceful. So overwhelmingly male that it made Julia melt inside and out. The muscles she had admired from a distance were pressed against her. She reached out to feel those hard muscles tense and roll beneath her fingertips.

They carried on kissing and caressing. It was violent and tender at the same time. Abruptly she seized his bottom lip between her teeth and bit down hard but he hardly seemed to mind. He simply growled in response and bit right back. The sensation was surprisingly pleasant; made up of the same heady concoction of pain and pleasure that she had sampled upon his knee.

The sting from the spanking had lessened some by now but the friction of her heated cheeks against his lap made her acutely aware that the ache was still there. Though an ache of a different sort was swiftly drawing focus. All the yearning and frustration and pleasure seemed to be centered in one tiny spot between her thighs. When the rough fabric of his breeches barely grazed that sensitive place, it sent a rush of heat and wetness there that drove every rational thought from her head.

Julia was quite accustomed to this game- the game of seduction. She knew the moves and countermoves of power and desire by heart. What she was not at all accustomed to was being outmatched.

And as the kiss intensified she had to admit that she was indeed outmatched. Hopelessly and delightfully outmatched. She had supposed a taste would do to rid her of her interest in the man. Oh, how wrong she had been. Clearly a small taste would never be enough. She needed to devour Jonathan, or be devoured by him. It no longer mattered, as long as her appetite was satisfied in the end.

Brusquely he broke the kiss, leaving her dizzy and gasping for breath. Before her head could clear he was hauling her onto her unsteady legs.

"Turn around." Julia followed his gruff command instinctively and he undid her laces with the ease of a practiced lady's maid. "Now take it off."

Jonathan stepped back and watched her shuffle off the fine silk dress. She would not have done it but something in his tone compelled her to obey. Something deep and primal.

Standing before him in nothing but a thin shift, she felt anxious and exposed but that primal drive still spurred her on as if she were in a trance. He let out a low groan of approval as she lifted her last shred of clothing over her head and onto the floor. No man had ever seen so much of her before and it made her feel vulnerable in the most thrilling way.

Jonathan's eyes meandering over her various charms without a trace of his usual disapproval. "On the sofa." He instructed.

The alacrity to which he took to giving orders was not something one would have expected from a man who received them all day. Clearly Jonathan was a very quick study.

Not wanting to give in quite so easily, Julia arched a defiant eyebrow. "And if I refuse?"

With one large stride Jonathan was upon her. He lifted her bodily and flung her over his shoulder like a sack of grain. In spite of her kicking and cursing, he quickly crossed the room and deposited her unceremoniously onto the pompadour pink sofa.

His weight came down on top of her, effectively pinning her to the firm cushions. He readily dominated her with his superior strength. No matter how hard she twisted she remained firmly lodged beneath his rigid body. It made her feel anxious and frustrated and excited, all at the same time.

"No more games, little girl." He warned, his eyes glittered with both peril and promise. As a last resort she clawed at him, scoring his neck with her nails.

He swore under his breath and then caught her wrists with one hand, trapping both her arms above her head. With his free hand, he made quick work of the fall of his breeches and took his erect organ in hand. She gasped in a mixture of fear and anticipation as she examined the formidable implement. It was long, hard and unyielding, like the rest of the man. Slowly, teasingly, he rubbed the blunt tip back and forth between her thighs. He teased and tormented for some time until she was panting and all but begging for more.

"Tell me to stop." He said, his rough voice had a plaintive edge as if he was pleading with her to end this madness. But she was as far gone as he was. Well past the point of no return. That point had vanished beyond the horizon the moment they'd first touched.

"Never."

Swiftly he entered her, causing a jolt of pain as he rent her maidenhead asunder. She felt the walls of her sex gradually stretch to accommodate his thickness, aided by her slippery arousal. He steadily slid the rest of his length inside of her until they were fully joined before progressively withdrawing.

She cried out at the intrusion, feeling impossibly full to the point of discomfort. But he was soon soothing the ache with diverting kisses. First, he explored her mouth then he worked his way down the column of her neck. When he reached her breasts, he sucked her nipple into his mouth and suckled until she was gasping and thrashing beneath him. All the while Jonathan set a steady rocking rhythm, demonstrating a cool control that drove her wild.

"Move your hips for me. Show me how bad you want it." He commanded, his voice came out in a low and throaty hum. She complied, tilting her pelvis to bring him deeper inside her. "That's it. Good girl."

He plunged into her over and over while tightening his grip on her wrists. She strained against his unyielding hold- not to break free but to fully explore the sense of powerlessness. The feeling was like some potent drug, it drained her of her willpower and filled her with the intoxicating urge to submit. To revel in her surrender. To drown in it til there was nothing left of her but a blissful oblivion.

She shut her eyes and gave herself over to the feeling completely. The initial discomfort was long gone, replaced by a steadily building tension that was at once torturous and sublime. Working her hips even harder, she ground against his hard length. She wanted so badly to please Jonathan. She arched and moaned, wordlessly offering herself for him to take her and use her and do whatever he wanted with her body.

*

Julia was offering herself to Jonathan and, heaven help him, he took what she offered. It was impulsive... and foolish... and so wonderful that if he should live to be a hundred he would never regret it.

Jonathan could hardly believe his luck as he looked over the enchantress writhing beneath him. With her mouth open and her eyes shut in transported pleasure, she looked even more stunning in her surrender. The transformation was rather dramatic and practically miraculous; from hissing hellcat to mewling kitten.

Too preoccupied to ponder her metamorphosis any further, he surged into her with hard, demanding thrusts. Roughly, he pushed her legs wider to accommodate every last inch of him. He wanted to tell her how beautiful she was. How much he desired her and cared for her. But he could only kiss her madly, reveling in her heated sighs of submission.

At some points his precise, controlled lovemaking had dissolved into a raw, savage rutting. By Jove, Julia alone had the ability to strip him of his steely control. Deep down he knew he shouldn't be treating a gently bred maiden in such a brutish manner but he couldn't resist her soft pleas and needy whimpers. They urged him to new levels of savagery.

Jonathan followed her unspoken cues to give her what she needed, trying his best not to come apart in the process. She was too delectable. It was becoming harder and harder to hold back with her wet, heat engulfing him. But he managed and within minutes he had brought her to the top of a dizzying peak. He could tell by her change in breathing that she was near to her release. Her legs had slid around his waist, gripping him tight. She entwined her hands with his to cling to him, as if afraid of the perilous abyss before her. Yet he refused to relent. He was going to make her spend or die trying. And if she didn't spend soon he very well might.

When his control had reached its absolute limit, he slid his hand down to caress the nub of flesh at the top of her quim. He strummed the little bud vigorously. The friction forced her up and over the brink of bliss in seconds. She screamed out her climax, the shuddery tremors of ecstasy wracking her body. The rhythmic pulses of her channel tightened around his cock pushed him over the very same peak. Pleasure shot through him with the speed and force of a thunder bolt. He pulled from her just in time to send hot lashings of cream across her belly.

Jonathan knew better than to finish inside of her. Even at the height of delirious pleasure he could never forget himself enough to put the lady at undue risk. She was far too dear to him for that.

Finally sated and utterly contented, he collapsed beside her, cradling her tight while her trembling subsided. For a long while they lay still, entwined and panting. Eventually Jonathan took Julia's face in his hands and kissed her from her damp forehead to her delicate chin.

"Good heavens."

That was all she said, which was more than Jonathan could manage in his breathless stupor. But he was certainly thinking something very much along those lines.

*

As the sun rose over a new day Julia found herself in the familiar morning room as two familiar footmen came in with familiar silver trays. With the cast and setting all the same, the scene was set very much like the day before.

To the casual observers it would appear that nothing in fact had changed, besides perhaps the way Miss Julia sat on the divan with a bit more care, but to the savvier onlooker there was definitely something different. There was a subtle shift in the room. A different energy like the air after a storm.

Julia certainly noticed it, she was quite certain Jonathan had too and she was equally certain William did not. Julia trusted that news of the night before would never be heard below stairs. She just instinctively knew that Jonathan would never do anything to hurt her. He was far too loyal for that.

Oblivious of the change, William carried on with business as usual, presenting her with a tray of tea things. "Scones with clotted cream for you Miss Julia. I know how you favor the cream." He remarked with a slightly over-the-top smirk.

"I found I have rather lost my taste for it." She waved away the tray. "That will be all William."

The lad made an exaggerated look of wretchedness and skulked away.

With William gone Julia found herself alone with Jonathan. She dropped her gaze to the floor and pretended to be suddenly very interested in the carpet. She couldn't bring herself to look at him now that she was aware of certain intimate details; his masculine smell, the feel of his stubble against her cheek, the impact of his hand against her bottom, the delicious ache of his manhood thrusting into her. That last though made her blush furiously.

Julia shifted in her seat, unable to find a comfortable position for her punished posterior. "Jonathan, please tell Anna not to worry about my riding habit. I shan't be riding today." After her spanking the idea of bouncing about on a hard saddle no longer appealed to her.

Plainly Jonathan could read her thoughts because she make out from the corner of her eye that he was wearing an expression of self-satisfaction that he only slightly deserved.

"As you wish, Miss Julia." He replied flatly.

A stilted silence followed, complete with a succession of downcast glances and awkward throat clearing. Julia wanted to tell him how much she trusted him. How much she desired him and cared for him.

"About last night-" she started and then faltered.

"You have another invitation from the Willoughby's for a night of whist." Jonathan cut in, stiffly handing her the card. "Shall I arrange for the carriage later?"

Their eyes finally met and they exchanged a look that held a thousand meanings, making words seem rather superfluous.

She felt the sensation again, the profound warmth in her core that she felt when he was deep inside her. It filled her with the dizzying desire to please him. To award his loyalty and affection with obedience in any form he saw fit, particularly if it came in the form of hot spankings and even hotter embraces.

Perhaps loyalty wasn't such a dull quality after all. And obedience clearly had its advantages.

"I think I'd rather stay in tonight." She eventually answered. In response Jonathan rewarded her with an approving smile. A sight as rare as rooster's eggs and as lovely as a summer frost. "Who knows, perhaps I'll even try to knit."

To which they both laughed out loud.

12