Miss Kitty's Fucktoy

Story Info
Our storyteller becomes Miss Kitty's plaything.
4.1k words
4.22
11.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, no Miss Kitty!" I hated the thought of him fucking her. "I don't want to watch."

I knew she'd make me, anyway, but I also knew it would be worse if I lied.

I didn't know the guy at all, but she seemed very familiar with him. It was clear he knew about me, too. It sent a stab of jealousy through me, though I had no right or reason to be jealous. I knew my place, after all.

She made me undress them both, like a servant. She had me undress him first, and he seemed to enjoy my discomfort. I don't mean to say he seemed cruel. I just mean that he liked being in the position of power, at least over me. I noticed that, even though he didn't behave like a sub, he looked to Miss Kitty for guidance, so she was definitely the one running the show.

Next, she had me undress her. I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, then unzipped her skirt and slid it down. Her sexy bra and panties came next. Then she made me kneel down and slide the thigh-highs off of her long, shapely legs. She knew how it turned me on to undress her, but this wasn't for my pleasure. Oh no. This was for the guy she was about to fuck. And for her amusement, too. Miss Kitty loves to tease.

The worst part was, she made me stand right next to them the whole time they were going at it. I could feel their heat and smell their sex. I hated it, but it turned me on, as well, and my cock betrayed me by showing my arousal. She teased me about it, too, sometimes reaching out to stroke my shaft or fondle my balls. When she had me hard as a rock, she sucked lightly on the head of my cock while he railed her, and when I moaned in pleasure, she stopped. She laughed, "I thought you didn't want to watch?? Seems to me, you like it quite a lot!"

The only good thing was, the guy didn't last all that long. They fucked missionary for a while, and then she sucked him for a while, and then they fucked doggystyle. I have to admit, they looked hot as hell with him pounding into her from behind, and before long he was bellowing like a bull and cumming.

I said the worst part was that she made me stand next to them while they fucked. I was wrong. The worst part was, as soon as the guy finished, she rolled over and told me to eat her pussy. "I still need to cum," she said, tossing a playful but cutting look at her friend. "Get down here and eat me good..."

I hesitated, stammering. "But, Miss Kitty, I... he just... I... I don't want his..."

She laughed and said, "Don't be afraid of a little cum, honey. I eat his cum allll the time, and it's delicious." She grew more stern and ordered, "Now get in there and make me cum, or next time I'll make you suck his cum yourself. I might anyway..."

I knelt down between her legs, and she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face into her hot, wet, sticky pussy. I could smell and taste both of them, mixed up in a heady, musky nectar. I didn't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would. In fact, it was sexy and primal, if I didn't think about it too much.

She didn't let me up until she had cum twice.

Then she sucked me to the brink of orgasm while he watched. She could read my body better than I could read myself, sometimes, and she stopped just in time. One huge dollop of precum oozed out just after she stopped. She smiled up at me and licked it up, and then she stood.

"Dress us, please, and then you may go. And, as usual, you may not cum until I give you permission, understood?"

"Yes, of course, Miss Kitty..."

As I got dressed and walked out to my car, I felt the familiar throbbing ache that started in my balls, but reached its dark tendrils all up through my lower abdomen. The feeling drew my mind back to the start of it all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We met a couple of years ago. I was divorced, and loved to go dancing. I never tried to pick anyone up, but I loved the close physical contact, the pull of attraction, and the occasional flirtation with the women in the clubs. I made it a policy to dance with anyone who was interested, and I developed a reputation as a fun and non-threatening regular. I didn't really want a new relationship, so it worked out just fine, for the most part. Sure, occasionally it was frustrating, because I'd get turned on, but knew nothing was going to happen. And, in truth, once in a while I'd get involved with someone, but never seriously. In general, though, it was just dancing, and I was perfectly happy.

Katya was new. I'd never seen her there, but that wasn't so unusual. She was with some friends, and we mingled on the dance floor. She was a sexy sight in a short white spaghetti-strap dress, with long pretty legs and nipples that announced her choice to go braless. She had short blonde hair in a sassy cut, and a striking, almost angular face and beautiful green eyes. She quickly caught the attention of all the single men and women on the prowl. She made the rounds, dancing with a lot of folks, but ended up with me several times. Despite being at least twenty years younger than me, she seemed genuinely attracted, and her touch was starting to drive me wild. During slow songs, we all but had sex there on the dance floor. I tried to be discreet, since so many people at the bar knew me, but I couldn't keep my hands off her. She grinned devilishly when I ran my hands up and played with her nipples as we danced.

Finally, she leaned in and said, "Let's get out of here. I want to fuck you, now!"

Now, I was not totally inexperienced, but I had never had a woman say anything like that to me! I remember thinking, "Why would someone as hot as you want to fuck me??" I mean, I'm not bad looking, and I'm pretty fit, but nothing special. And, as I said, she was at least twenty years younger -- basically half my age. I even wondered if it was a set-up of some kind. I decided to be brave, though, and my life has not been the same since.

When we got to my place, she said straight out, "I'm gonna fuck you senseless. But it's gotta be on my terms, okay?" And I thought, "Okay, here we go. Here comes the bullshit." Her terms were simple, though -- she was in charge! I was her fucktoy.

And that first night, I'm here to tell you, she certainly did fuck me senseless!! She unzipped my jeans and slid them down, pushed me down to the floor, and rode me like a bronc buster! She ground on me so hard I thought she might break my cock, and cried out when she came, and then just kept on grinding until I came.

We got up to get a drink, and I figured it was time to take her home, but she had other plans. She gave me two blue pills, and told me I wasn't finished yet. Once the pills kicked in, she basically used me as a human dildo until we were both exhausted. I was very close to another orgasm when she decided she'd had enough. I told her I wanted to finish, and that's when I learned how things were gonna be.

"I know you wanna cum. That's why I stopped! Now, if you want me to come back tomorrow night and help you out, you have to promise me you won't jerk off. And I'm serious -- if you do what I say, I will make it totally worth your while. But if you jerk off when you're not allowed, or you don't like what we're doing, or you can't play by my rules, we're done. No hard feelings, but you'll never see me again. Understood?"

I told her I understood, and she left, leaving me stunned, sore, and aching in a way I'd never felt.

I was hooked.

The second time I saw her, I found myself with my hands cuffed above my head and clothespins on my nipples. While she was kneeling in front of me, sucking me to the brink over and over, Katya informed me that I would call her Miss Kitty from now on.

"Yes, Miss Kitty!" I responded, breathing hard.

She kept reaching up and tugging at the clothespins while she sucked, and once in a while she would jerk them free. It hurt so badly! And yet, I could feel a surge of excitement each time, too. She laughed up at me, telling me she loved how I got harder each time she pulled off the clothespins.

How she was able to keep me on edge so long, I'll never know. Her ability to sense when I was about to tip past the point of no return was uncanny! She'd stop and leave me panting for release. Several times, she let me down and removed the cuffs so I could get the circulation back in my arms, but as soon as I was ready, she'd string me back up again.

At one point, after doing this for what seemed like hours, she sat on the floor in front of me, legs spread wide, playing with her pussy. I could see she was getting close to orgasm herself. She looked up, flushed and grinning, and asked me if I wanted to cum.

"Yes!! I do want to cum. I hurt so bad!"

She told me I needed to beg her. So I begged.

As I was pleading for my own release, she climaxed with a noisy, writhing orgasm! The hardwood floor was wet beneath her bare ass.

When she was spent, she got up and left the room for a few moments. When she returned, she got to her knees again, and took me back into her mouth. She didn't hurry, but she didn't stop this time, either, and when I finally came, I can honestly say it was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. Ever.

I remember talking with her the day after that, just talking on the phone, and I asked her why she'd picked me, when she could have had most any guy there. And she said that first night at the bar, she'd been captivated because she knew I wanted her, badly, but I wasn't a pig about it. I was cute for an old guy ("Gee, thanks!" I'd interjected, laughing), I followed the rules, and I followed her lead. She figured that I would probably be willing to follow her lead in other ways, too. I could hear the grin in her voice when she added, "Plus, when you got hard dancing with me? I could feel you had a big cock, and I just wanted to fuck you! So I decided to see how far I could get you to go. Any guy who takes pills from a stranger, and then lets himself be handcuffed on the second date is willing to go pretty far!" She laughed like an excited kid at that, and I felt my insides flip over.

We've been seeing one another since.

We've had lots of adventures, too. Mostly, she likes to control when and how we have sex, but she has a sadistic streak, as well. She absolutely loves teasing me and then denying my orgasm, and once in a while, she actually likes to inflict real pain.

Let me give you an example.

One night, on another of those occasions when she had me cuffed or tied up (I can't remember which, now!), she decided to have a little fun with rope. With me strung up and vulnerable, she licked my nipples and played with my cock until I was pretty hard. Then she got out some rope, about 3/8" thick, and made a loop around my cock and balls. She pulled that loop tight, and then began slowly wrapping more and more turns around the base, between my balls and my body. She would pause as she worked, licking the head or taking it into her mouth for a brief suck. The more wraps she put around my manhood, the more pressure was building. My balls were stretched and distended, and my cock was deep red, and looked ready to explode. Each wrap of the cord pulled my balls further from my body, and they felt like someone was squeezing them, hard. When she had 3 or 4 inches of tightly coiled rope between my groin and my balls, she dropped down and gave me head, a full-on deepthroat blowjob. It felt soooo good, and hurt so badly I felt a little sick. Of course, she stopped before I orgasmed.

As if I wasn't hurting enough, she started hanging weights from the rope! Just a few ounces at a time, but they added up. I looked down to see my poor cock and balls, a deep, angry purplish-blue, hanging from my groin like they were about to be pulled off. I had managed okay until I looked down, but the pain became overwhelming and I cried out, "Stop!!! Please stop, Miss Kitty!! Oh god, it hurts!! Take it off!!!"

Instead of untying me, she began to slowly stroke my swollen, throbbing cock.

She murmured softly, "You want me to let you go? If you tell me to let you go right now, I will. But you'll never see me again. You know that. Is that what you want?" She stroked a single fingertip over the head of my cock as she spoke, and kissed me so tenderly I think I cried.

"Nooo," I moaned, broken. "Nooo, that's not what I want. I don't want you to go!! But god, it hurts so bad!!"

"I know, sweetie," she said softly. "I know. I'm glad you decided to stay, though." The gentleness in her voice almost made me feel like she regretted causing me pain, but even in that moment, I noticed she hadn't apologized.

She knelt and rubbed her face sensuously against my cock and balls, smiling rapturously. Her skin felt so cool and smooth against my tortured flesh. She started deepthroating me again, but while she was doing that, she was also removing the weights one by one. Once they were all laying on the floor, she stood up again.

"Ready to be untied?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes!! Oh yes, please!!" I begged, and there was no need to affect desperation.

She loosened the knot holding the coil in place, and I expected her to unwind the rope as she had wound it on in the first place. Instead, she began walking backward, tugging the rope with her! Picture pulling thread off a spool from the end... except each revolution grabbed at my balls and my cock and caused them to flop and twist! I think, if I hadn't been a little numb from being bound so long, I might have passed out. As it was, it was excruciating. Once the rope was finally uncoiled and circulation began to return to my manhood, the real aching and throbbing began.

Miss Kitty released my hands, and immediately got on her hands and knees.

"Now fuck me!" she ordered, looking back over her shoulder. "Fuck me hard!!"

And I did. When I came, though, there was almost no pleasure in it. I was hurting so badly it felt like I was being kicked in the balls, but I flooded her pussy so copiously that my sticky whiteness was dripping from her when I stood up on my shaky legs.

So, you see what I mean -- she isn't afraid to hurt me when she's in the mood.

Honestly, if every encounter was like that, I probably wouldn't have stayed, but those really brutal experiences are very infrequent. Usually, her tendencies run to more ordinary tastes. As long as she is in a position of control, she likes it.

She'll often start a video call and make me masturbate for her. And yes, she often makes me stop before I've cum, but I've learned to love the anticipation of those times when she does let me cum! It makes the orgasms so intense! Sometimes she will call during my lunch break at work and have me go into the bathroom or out to my car and jerk off while she watches on her phone.

I recall one entire month where she didn't let me be stimulated at all -- she didn't touch me, and I wasn't allowed to jerk off either. I mean, I could have done it any time we weren't together, but part of the fun of our relationship is doing what she asks. It kind of wastes the effort if you cheat. Anyway, that whole month she would make me eat her, or finger her, or use a toy on her, but my poor cock remained untouched. That was the month she bought this dildo gag thing, too -- it was a gag that had a short, 4 inch dildo on the inside, and a longer 7 inch dildo on the outside -- and she'd strap that thing on me and make me fuck her with my mouth. That was really hard, because the part that went into my mouth reached the back of my throat and made me gag and drool the whole time. But it was hot as fuck, too, like my cock grew out of my face, and I was right there, with a bird's eye view the whole time I was fucking her. And the smell of her pussy was amazing!

We often have what you might call ordinary sex, too, but it's always her choice. And that's okay with me. It's never boring, that's for sure. She has a penchant for getting horny in public places and she likes taking risks, so things stay pretty lively.

I've strayed from my story, though. I was talking about her making me watch her get fucked, before I got sidetracked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time we got together after that was to go dancing, which we both still loved to do. We were on the crowded dance floor, having fun, working up a sweat, and getting horny like always, when she said, "Let's go out back! I need a breather!"

The club where we were dancing has a back entrance opening onto an alley. There is a small parking lot back there, and a guy has a little hot dog stand out there most weekends. Only the occasional security light offers any illumination, so it's relatively dark. Lots of people slip out back to cool off, grab a hot dog, make out, or have a smoke.

She took me by the hand and led me into alley, where the cool night air kissed our faces. She was laughing and in good spirits, like she usually is, especially when we're out drinking and dancing. She backed up against a shadowy, rough brick wall and pulled me close, kissing me hard and deep. She was wearing the same thin, short, spaghetti-strap dress she wore the first night we met, and her nipples were on alert in the coolness. She slipped off her panties and let them drop to the asphalt, heedless of the other shadowy figures around us, and whispered, "Finger me. Make me cum!" I obliged, slipping my hand between her legs to find her already wet. We kissed while I touched her, until she began breathing too hard and tilted her head back against the wall. One tiny strap fell down off her shoulder, so I started kissing her neck and rubbing her tiny, pert nipple. I glanced up to see a few faces glance in our direction, and then turn away, disinterested. I saw the hot dog vendor look over and nod. I knew he wouldn't say a word, though, since he relied on discretion to sell the weed and pills that savvy customers got from him along with their food.

Before long, Miss Kitty shuddered and gasped, trying to be as quiet as possible, and I knew she was cumming! I kept fingering her until she pushed my hand away.

Without a word, she looked at me with those beautiful eyes gleaming in dark shadow, and she unzipped my jeans. She kissed me again as she worked my cock out through my fly, and it didn't take long before I was hard and throbbing in her hand. I'd not had any release since the night she fucked her friend in front of me, and I was pent up. In between kisses, she talked to me in a conspiratorial whisper.

"So, did that really bother you, when I made you watch?"

I nodded and grunted yes. She didn't stop stroking as we spoke.

"You got so hard, though!" she teased, "I could have sworn you liked it." I could hear the evil glee in her voice.

I swallowed hard and muttered, "I couldn't help it, you looked so hot! But," I gasped, "I didn't like how it made me feel..."

"I see," she said, nibbling her lower lip. "That creates a dilemma..."

I looked at her, squinting through the darkness, and cocked my head questioningly. Still, she kept stroking me. "W-w-why??" I finally managed. "What do you mean?"

"Because three guys are gonna pick us up in a few minutes, and they're gonna gangbang me while you watch. Doesn't that sound fun??" She laughed her sweet, evil laugh and purred, "I think it sounds fun!"

"Please don't!" I burst. She just jerked me harder and kissed me again.

Then she said, "There is a way around it. I talked with the guys, and they agreed not to gangbang me on one condition.." She paused dramatically and then continued, "If you get on your knees and suck all three of them off, they won't fuck me in front of you."

Even in my misery, thinking about that choice, I noticed she had added "in front of you." So, they might still fuck her, just not in front of me! Maybe that's not what she meant, but that's where my mind went.

Just then an SUV eased down the alley, and she said, "Here they are! Let's go!"

Before I knew it, we were in the back seat, with Miss Kitty between me and one of her friends, and the other two guys were in front. They all exchanged quick greetings, and I could sense the excitement and electricity that flowed between them. After that we rode without speaking, all conversation drowned out by the loud music pumping from the sound system.

12