Miss Kitty's Fucktoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short ride, we arrived at a nice two-story home, and we piled out. I took Miss Kitty's hand, and pleaded, "Look, I... I really don't want to do this! I just don't."

She looked a little shocked and said, "Really? You wanna say no? It won't be so bad. Besides, you know our arrangement. Are you ready to give me up?" She arched her eyebrows questioningly. She kissed me sensuously, and my body responded helplessly, but I still couldn't answer.

I realized she was genuinely surprised that I had balked. I could see her working hard to maintain her cool and sexy facade. She looked to the three guys, who were halfway up the walk, looking back at us expectantly.

"Well?" she said at last, her eyes locked onto mine. "What's it gonna be?"

I stood there, unable to decide. Up til now, the submissive masochist in me had perfectly matched the dominant sadist in her. It had all been amazing, intense, and wonderful, unlike anything I had experienced! It had been life-changing, really. But I really did not want to do this. Not either one! I had gotten too attached to her; I'd had begun to think of her as mine, and of me as hers, and I hated the thought of watching her being ravaged. And I'm not opposed to homosexuality at all, but I didn't want to suck another guy's cock, either -- much less three! Jesus!

What do I do? What do I DO???

(And now, dear reader, I'd like your help! What should our intrepid hero do?? Would you like to hear more about these two? Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. And as always, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.)

12