Miss Lei: Perfect Asian Wife

Story Info
Miss Lei fucks Mr. Chocolate King and Mr. Wong.
1.7k words
3.45
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Have a good day at work, honey," said Miss Lei, and the tall Asian housewife hugged her husband Mr. Wong and sent him on his way. Mr. Wong looks sharp in his dark business suit. The Asian gentleman has a busy day ahead of him as a Canadian Government worker operating in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. After her husband's departure, Miss Lei cleaned the house, did the laundry and then sat at the computer. Accessing her RBC Bank account, Miss Lei took care of the Hydro Ottawa bill, the cellphone bill and various other tasks. Miss Lei is the archetype of the prim and proper Asian matriarch, the one who takes care of everything.

Twenty three years ago, Miss Lei was brought to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by her husband, Mr. Phillip Wong. The Asian Canadian bachelor, educated in finance at the University of Ottawa, had his pick of Asian Canadian women and White women, but chose to marry an Asian lady from the home country. Mr. Wong thought that westernized women were too problematic, always rebelling against male authority and tradition. When Miss Lei came to Canada, she was thankful for Mr. Wong's generosity and kindness. The two of them got married, and started a family. That's how it's done.

Miss Lei bore Mr. Wong two sons, Gerald Wong and Elias Wong, both of whom are enrolled at the University of Toronto. Mr. Wong is a proud Asian Canadian patriarch and his wife Miss Lei honors him by being a wonderful partner, a homemaker, and the kind of compliant spouse that most men can only dream of. Mr. Wong feels bad for his colleagues, whether they're Black, White, Latino, Arab or Asian, because their wives are rebellious and give them a lot of problems. Asian women from the old country make the best wives. Mr. Wong would stake his life on that. Miss Lei is terrific, and Mr. Wong cannot get enough of her...

Around noon, with all of her tasks done, and with several hours left until her husband Mr. Wong came home, Miss Lei found herself bored. What's a bored Asian Canadian housewife to do? After watching television for a while, Miss Lei's boredom only deepened. Browsing through a newspaper, she came across a very interesting ad. There were male and female escorts advertising their services. Miss Lei grinned upon reading the tagline from Mr. Chocolate King. This one sounded promising. Driven by curiosity and boredom, Miss Lei grabbed her cell phone and dialed up Mr. Chocolate King.

"Good morning, ma'am, I'm C.K. how can I help you?" said the deep masculine voice. Miss Lei grinned, surprised that Mr. Chocolate King answered on the first ring. Willing herself to be calm, Miss Lei brought up the ad and inquired about Mr. Chocolate King's services. The ad described the black male escort as masculine and pansexual, catering to various needs and wants. Miss Lei was in the mood for some company, but Mr. Chocolate King would have to play by her rules and her rules alone. The customer's wants and needs being paramount in all business transactions...

"Come to 1170 Cosgrove Lane in Vanier, three kilometers from the Saint Laurent Mall in the East End of Ottawa," Miss Lei said crisply. Mr. Chocolate King agreed, and then hung up. Miss Lei giggled excitedly, then ran to take a shower. The Asian housewife cleaned her body in anticipation of a good time with this fine chocolate man. After getting cleaned up, Miss Lei put on a red tank top and black yoga pants, and then waited. True to his word, Mr. Chocolate King arrived at the door exactly sixty minutes after their phone conversation.

"Hello again, ma'am," said Mr. Chocolate King, or C.K. as he prefers to be called. The tall, handsome young black man stood there, wearing a red silk shirt, black tie, black dress pants and black timberland boots. Miss Lei was impressed, for C.K. looked like a business man or perhaps one of those door to door Christian missionary types. Smiling, Miss Lei stepped aside to let C.K. into the Wong household. The brother nodded graciously and complimented her on her lovely home. Miss Lei appreciated C.K. on his gentlemanly manner, but then got right down to business. This is after all a business transaction, when one gets down to brass tacks.

"Mr. C.K. you are here to entertain me, to the tune of three hundred dollars per hour, I want a hot and vigorous sensual experience," Miss Lei said sharply. C.K. nodded and smiled. A lot of people think of Asian women as soft and sweet, or docile and pliant. As an escort who sleeps with both women and men of all races, C.K. knew better. Hell, C.K. once did a threesome with a bisexual Japanese man named Yamamoto and his demure wife Lily. The Japanese housewife was freakier than her husband, even though C.K. had a great time banging them both. Asian ladies are feisty as hell, but hide it so well...

"As you wish, madam," C.K. said, and he followed Miss Lei to the living room. The sexy Asian housewife sat down and watched as the tall, handsome black man put on a show for her. C.K. took off his clothes, revealing his dark-skinned, muscular and very masculine body. Everyone finds tall, handsome black men to be frigging hot. Women and men alike cannot keep their hands off those masculine chocolate bodies. C.K. knows that a lot of women and more than a few men fetishize black male bodies. The pansexual black man doesn't mind because working as an escort is how he's paying for his MBA at the University of Ottawa. A man does what he must in order to achieve his goals...

"Hmm, nice," Miss Lei said, as C.K. got on his knees and began sucking her toes. The handsome black man licked an upward path, making his way toward her inner thighs. Miss Lei grinned and spread her legs, allowing C.K. access to her sweet spot. C.K. breathed in Miss Lei's womanly scent, and then began eating her pussy. Miss Lei sighed happily as C.K. buried his face between her legs. The sexy Asian housewife has been sexually frustrated for a long time. Mr. Wong has a good dick but doesn't like to eat pussy. That's why Miss Lei is enjoying herself so much with C.K. here...

"Just relax, ma'am," C.K. paused to say. Miss Lei groaned sharply as C.K. lathered her pussy with his tongue. After sucking her clit and fingering her pussy, he coaxed an orgasm out of her. Miss Lei squealed in delight as C.K. made her cum. The handsome black man smiled at the sexy Asian MILF as she slowly came down from cloud nine. C.K. was just getting started. Miss Lei licked her lips and looked at the tall, handsome black man who just serviced the hell out of her. Hot damn, she wanted a taste of him.

"Come here," Miss Lei said, and she grabbed C.K. by the balls, and gently massaged his nuts. C.K. smiled as Miss Lei stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised black cock. A lot of women and men are fascinated by big black dicks, and C.K. knows that ladies of the Asian persuasion are no exception. Miss Lei smiled at C.K. and then took his dick into her mouth. C.K. nodded as Miss Lei began sucking his big black cock. A lot of clients, both female and male, only think of their own desires. For a pansexual male escort like C.K. that can be really annoying. Miss Lei sucked C.K. off so well that he found himself moaning in pleasure. Hot damn, Asian women are something else...

"You are exquisite," C.K. said to Miss Lei when she finished fellating him. Miss Lei smiled and nodded, then tossed him a condom. As C.K. put the condom on his big black cock, Miss Lei got on all fours. C.K. admired Miss Lei's thick golden booty and nodded appreciatively. A lot of people think Asian women lack big butts. That's totally not true. C.K. caressed Miss Lei's thick golden booty, and rubbed his hard dick against her. Without further ado, C.K. grabbed Miss Lei's hips and pushed his big black cock into her pussy. Miss Lei sighed happily as C.K.'s big black cock entered her. Let the afternoon delight continue...

"Just fuck me," Miss Lei demanded, and C.K. laughed as he did just that. Some female clients want soft, romantic sex, and others like the rough stuff. Figuring that Miss Lei is part of the latter category, C.K. went to town on her. The tall, curvy Asian MILF moaned in pleasure as the tall, well-endowed black man smacked her big ass, pulled on her long dark hair and slammed his big black cock deep into her pussy. C.K. grinned as Miss Lei's big Asian booty bounced against his cock as he fucked her. The two of them went at it like this, fucking over every inch of the Wong family living room. It was a grand old time...

After getting a good fucking, Miss Lei thanked C.K. and paid him before sending him on his way. Miss Lei smiled as C.K. drove away in his old Sedan, presumably heading home. The living room smelled like sex, so Miss Lei got to cleaning. After spraying the carpet and the furniture, Miss Lei opened the windows to let some air in. The sexy Asian MILF then took a shower, put some new clothes on and headed to the mall for some therapeutic shopping. When Mr. Wong got home around five thirty that afternoon, Miss Lei greeted him with a smile and a kiss.

"How was your day, Phil?" Miss Lei asked, as she held her husband in her arms. Mr. Wong smiled, embraced his wife, then took her upstairs for some lovemaking. Mr. Wong lay in bed, with his horny wife on top of him, he fucked her passionately. Miss Lei rested her hands on Mr. Wong's shoulders as he sucked on her tits and filled her pussy with his cock. C.K. stretched her nicely earlier so she was already loose and wet. After making love to Miss Lei for a good thirty minutes, Mr. Wong paused for a cigar. successful Asian businessman and family patriarch is thankful to his lucky stars for having the perfect wife. Miss Lei is simply amazing! Ask your matchmaker if a traditional Asian wife is right for you!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers