Angie's Craving

Story Info
A sexy Asian wife tries out a bbc for the first time.
11.1k words
4.11
33.8k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanteVero
DanteVero
31 Followers

"So, enough with all of the boring stuff. How's the sex?!" exclaimed Jin.

Angie's eyes bulged out for a second before both of them erupted in laughter. "I knew you would ask about that eventually, it's good" said Angie with a coy grin developing on her right cheek.

"Oh please, you're not getting off that easily. Is he bigger than Dae-Hyun and Jae were?" Jin asked with utter fascination developing in her wide eyes.

Angie almost snorted as the thought of her two small cock exes crossed her mind. "Yes, much bigger" Angie whispered as she leaned forward with her hands clasped on the restaurant table between them, maintaining her shit-eating grin. "I measured it back when we first started fucking and he's about 17.75 cm (7 inches)."

Jin's face became flushed as she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands, her nipples slowly starting to harden. "You're so lucky you're married to a guy with something like that. What does it feel like? I'm so curious about these American men"

"It's definitely the best sex I've ever had. He fills me up so much more than either of my exes. I used to think I got pretty wet during sex in general but ever since I started dating Jack we've had to use lube from the very beginning or it just won't fit in my pussy," Angie said with an almost embarrassed blush.

Jin's pussy itself was becoming wet just from hearing about her best friend's new sexual standard. She was feeling a little envious, it was her first time seeing her best friend in person in about 5 years and it seemed like Angie had it all. A nice house, a high-paying job, and a husband with a big dick to fill her up every night. On top of all that, Angie was a complete stunner. She was about 5'3 with a tight body, small but perky tits, and hardly any fat on her aside from the voluptuous ass her frame had no business having. She had long and silky black hair with full lips that looked amazing in the vibrant red lipstick she always used. Flawless skin, a wide vibrant smile, and dark eyes made her the total package. Jin was no slouch herself but no man ever took a second look at her whenever she walked with Angie in public. Even in school, as far back as she could remember, all the guys lusted for her best friend. At age 33, Angie still turned plenty of heads.

They both grew up in Seoul, South Korea, but Angie settled down in New York permanently after doing a student exchange program there for a year. During the program she met Jack while out drinking one night and that turned into a marriage which has lasted four years so far. Jack was exactly what Angie preferred in terms of men but it wasn't until she moved out of Korea that she could explore her true sexual tastes. There were a few pillars of Angie's preferences for the opposite sex: Tall, dominant in the bedroom but respectful and kind outside of it, well hung, and most important of all was a dark complexion. Angie always wanted to date a foreigner back in Seoul but her parents would never have allowed it. The second she got hooked on Jack's cock, she never looked back. Her ultimate fantasy had always been to fuck a well hung black man but Jack came close enough for her needs. Jack had a light brown complexion, he was Mexican.

This was the first chance Jin got to visit Angie in America and her flight back to Seoul was scheduled for later that day. The two had decided to have bottomless mimosas for brunch at a cafe in Manhattan, a nice way for Jin to end the trip and also prepare for a 13 hour flight. Jin took a sip of her mimosa, the pineapple juice failing to quench her true thirst. She had been dying to ask Angie about this but hadn't had a chance until they were alone right now.

"So you never got to try out a Black man?"

Angie almost spit out her drink, she looked around as if Jin had announced the question on a megaphone. She gulped the mimosa down, "Be louder why don't you." The two exchanged a knowing smile and Angie looked down before answering Jin's question. Jin noticed she looked like a kid with a secret and just couldn't wait for someone to ask her about it.

"Well, now that you mention it. No, I went on a few dates with some White and Asian guys before meeting Jack but that was it," Angie's voice trailing off as she started to feel the initial buzz of the alcohol. Jin could tell she wasn't finished answering by a long shot so she prodded her with playful tone, "aaand?"

Angie took a few seconds to prepare for what she was about to reveal to her best friend. She took a deep breath and quietly asked "have you ever heard of something called swinging?"

Jin couldn't fake her shock as she gasped, "no fucking way, you guys are swingers?!"

"No no, we haven't done anything. Jack brought up the idea to me like a year ago. I thought he was crazy and probably just wanted to have another woman join us so I refused immediately. He probably guessed why I reacted like that and then proceeded to hit me with an even bigger shocker, he said he wanted to watch another guy fuck me." Jin's jaw practically hit the ground as her brain started feeling scrambled. "You're not kidding, are you?"

"Of course not. I was just as surprised as you are right now. I asked him "why would any man want to watch his wife have sex with someone else?" His response was that it's actually a pretty common kink, they call it being a hotwife and that the idea of me getting pleasured by someone else makes him hard as a rock. But that's not all," Angie added with a delicious smile on her glowing face. As they had outdoor seating, a slight breeze began to cool Angie's bare legs. "He brought up how he knows I'm really attracted to Black guys and that his ultimate fantasy would be to watch me both get picked up at a club by a well-hung black dude and get my brains fucked out after." Angie remained quiet for a moment and observed the look on Jin's face. It was a mix of shock, fascination, and Angie detected a hint of lust. Jin was turned on!

After taking a second herself to digest everything, Jin finally replied. "What the fuck?" They both giggled at the remark. "I can't believe it, not only do you have the perfect life but your husband is giving you a free hall pass to get fucked by your fantasy guy. So, when are you going to go through with it?!" She asked with a devious smile.

Angie laughed at the absurdity of the question, "obviously I'm not going to do it, are you crazy?"

"Why the fuck wouldn't you? Seems like a too good to be true opportunity," Jin exclaimed.

"I can't risk my marriage. What if we do it and he divorces me after?" Angie displayed a noticeable worry in her dark eyes.

"It's his fantasy as much as it is yours, it will be fiiiine," Jin replied with a naughty emphasis on the final word. Jin was strongly rooting for it to happen as if she herself would be the one getting railed. It was a sinfully hot idea and she caught herself thinking: Hell, I wouldn't mind being in the room just to watch it all go down.

She watched Angie take another sip of her drink, the red lipstick leaving a mark on the glass. "I don't know, but I have to admit the idea makes me really horny. My panties get soaked just thinking about it. The first time he told me about it I acted like I was almost offended/totally disinterested but later that night after he fell asleep I played with myself just imagining it happen. Eventually, we bought a black dildo from this sex shop to sort of try out a beginner's version of the idea."

"Oh wow, was it good?"

Angie's face had maintained a strong Asian glow from the beginning of the conversation and wasn't yielding anytime soon. It was either the topic or the alcohol, either way she was enjoying all of it. "Very. It's obviously not the same as an actual warm dick but I orgasm incredibly hard every time Jack uses it on me. The dildo is slightly longer than him and definitely a decent amount of more girth. It's really filling and leaves my whole body trembling once its had its way with me. Safe to say, you can probably guess what I imagine when we're using it," she added with a laugh. "But anyway, it's like I told Jack, the fantasy and the toys are fine but don't expect for it to ever be a reality."

Jin flashed her teeth in a wide grin as a devilish idea entered her mind, "you MUST try it and then tell me how it went. In fact, I know of a perfect solution to test the idea out without the risk!" That line caught Angie's interest and she gave her best friend a sideways glance as she tilted her head.

"How?" She was all ears as her hormones started kicking in. Even the mention of potentially trying out a big black cock was enough for her pussy to start getting wet. The breeze grazing her dress did no favors in hiding her erect nipples either. Perfect day to skip out on a bra, she thought to herself as she listened intently to Jin's every word.

"Here's what you do. One night get him super horny first and then mention you're thinking about trying his fantasy out in a small way. Tell him you want to go to a club together one night soon. You'll be dressed as sexy and slutty as possible so that you'll have a line of suitors making fools of themselves just to get the chance to buy you a drink. The goal is for you to find this fantasy black guy of yours. When you do finally come across him, let him take you to the dance floor. Dance with him for a while, plant your body on his so that you can both feel each other out. Tease him at first without going overboard. Rub your ass on his huge dick as he places his big hands on your hips and thighs. Let him squeeze your thighs and ass while you go from song to song. Finally, make out with him if you feel a connection. See what it feels like to kiss a man other than your husband for the first time in over 5 years. And just as important, let Jack see how horny he gets watching you have a little fun with a sexy black guy!"

"Oh my God, that sounds soooo hot!" The mental image of her tonguing some big dick black hunk with her husband watching threw her senses into overdrive. I'm definitely using that fucking dildo as soon as I'm back home, she thought as she couldn't help but smile with a naughty expression on her face.

"I hope you do it, I know I can't wait to get the details," she said as she returned Angie's grin. She then noticed the time and realized she had to head to the airport. "Well, this has been amazing but my flight's coming up so I have to grab a taxi and head to the airport."

Both women stood up after paying the bill and Angie walked Jin halfway down the block until they hailed a cab. They hugged and kissed each other on the cheek as they said their final goodbyes. Angie watched the door close and then the cab started trickling down the busy Manhattan avenue into the distance. Jin's idea really made Angie feel conflicted.

She began to call an Uber home as she enveloped herself in a stream of a hundred different thoughts all at once. This sounds like the perfect plan but I'm just worried about Jack. What if everything backfires and he thinks of me as a slut? What if I like it too much and then want to keep doing it? What if someone we know sees me at the club with another man? These thoughts kept battling it out in her mind as she got into her Uber and headed home.

At home, Jack had just stepped out of the shower and had nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He was tall but had gotten a bit out of shape over the years. Still, he was handsome. Wide shoulders, a light beard, and full eyebrows were some of his trademark features. He was putting cologne on when his wife came through the bedroom door. He could tell she had quite a bit to drink as her face was flushed red. "Hiiiii babe" she announced loudly as she stumbled over to her husband and fell into his arms. She rubbed her face against his hairy chest, she loved the fact that Jack had chest hair. Without waiting for a response she hungrily started kissing him, the taste of orange juice and champagne still lingered on her tongue as she worked his mouth. Their tongues swirled intensely around each other, almost as if they were dueling for dominance. The heightened sexuality didn't surprise Jack at all, Angie always became extra horny whenever she indulged in a bit of alcohol.

Without breaking their sultry kiss, she grabbed the top of Jack's towel and tossed it to the side of the master bathroom. She immediately enveloped his dick with her right hand and started stroking him gently, slowly causing his brown cock to become bigger and harder. Angie knew what she was doing, she wanted him extra hot and bothered. Jin's idea kept bouncing around her head as she continued to seduce the man she loved. She gently broke the kiss and looked into his eyes with passion. In fact, the last time she had that look in her eyes was when they used their black dildo the week before. It wasn't lost on Jack that Angie always had an extra spark in the bedroom whenever they used her favorite toy or at the very least verbalized their now mutual hotwife fantasy.

"Wow, I take it brunch with Jin went well then?" He said as he caught his breath after Angie had pounced on him.

"You have no idea," she replied with a slutty tease of a smile. "Your fantasy actually came up."

Some of the color drained from Jack's face as he said "what?! You told Jin about that?" He felt incredibly vulnerable knowing someone other than Angie found out about his deepest sexual desire.

Without answering her husband, Angie slowly got on her knees in front of him and came face to face with her favorite cock in the world. It wasn't just the size that turned her on, but the dark color too. She loved how naughty it felt to play with a cock like this one, much bigger than the ones she was used to in Korea. She held it up for a second just to marvel at it. This is what I've been needing all fucking day, she admitted to herself. Then, without warning, she took his brown cock into her eager mouth. Wanting to tease him at first, she wrapped her tongue around the head of his penis and gently swirled it to get him going. She slowly pushed more of his ever-hardening member further into her mouth, causing Jack to groan heavily as she continued to exert her absolute control of the situation. While keeping the blowjob going, she reached underneath and cupped his big balls with her left hand. Softly caressing the hairy sack, she knew he would have given her anything she wanted in that moment. She continued to suck him and even let him face-fuck her for a minute, causing her to choke on his cock before she ultimately took her lips and tongue off of him. Still confused but very horny at this point, Jack was about to ask her about what she told Jin but without skipping a beat his wife stood up and led him to their king-size bed by grabbing his cock and guiding him along the way.

Once they got to the bed she turned around and made Jack lie down so he could enjoy the show. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up and off of her body. Her skin glistened as the room's natural light accentuated her toned midriff. Jack could see the faint outline of abs on her stomach, a perfect balance of fitness and womanly features. Her tits were small but perfectly shaped on her frame. All she had left on now was a sexy pair of panties covering an ass much bigger than anyone would expect when seeing her with clothes on. Growing up, Angie was insecure about the size of her ass but the second she came to America she realized American men loved it. She was very proud of it nowadays, still turning heads everywhere she went.

Unbeknownst to Jack, a big wet spot had formed on her panties. Angie climbed onto the bed and straddled Jack, bending over so that she could whisper into his ear. That was when she finally replied to his earlier question.

"Yes, babe. I told Jin all about how you want to watch your slut of a wife get pounded by some hung black stranger. I told her how much you want to see me in ecstasy while my tight Asian pussy is being ravaged by a huge Black stud. That's what you want, right? For me to become someone's fuck doll for the night?"

Jack was ready to explode at this point. Despite the fact that Jin knowing about his fantasy scared him, he was so incredibly turned on by how Angie was acting and talking. Not only that, but Jin knowing also strangely turned him on even more for some reason. It was a confirmation that now, someone besides him knows how much of a slut Angie could be if she simply chose to act on her husband's fantasy. Someone else now knew that a sleeping beast was inside Angie, just waiting to pounce on the right opportunity aka cock.

"Yes," he groaned as she suddenly sat upright and began to grind her hips onto his dick.

"You know that I've always been against the idea because I worried about how our relationship would be afterward if we fully went through with it. But today when I talked to Jin about it she proposed a way for us to test things out without letting it go too far. Interested?"

"Of course! What do you have in mind?" Jack asked as he became even more horny thinking about his fantasy to watch Angie with a hung black man.

"Well, there's a club downtown that we can visit. It's mostly filled with black guys, but it's not a bad place to meet people. You know, a little dancing, flirting, and maybe a few drinks. We can hang out for a while and see if anything happens."

Jack immediately started stroking his cock in anticipation of having sex with his wife. He couldn't believe she was actually suggesting something like this and he was already excited.

"That sounds so hot, babe!" he exclaimed. "We can go tomorrow night."

Angie smiled widely at the prospect of having a little casual fun at the club with a black man. The thought had crossed her mind before, but never seriously enough to consider it. Now it seemed like a possible idea. After all, this was just a harmless experiment.

She took her soaked panties off and lowered herself onto Jack's dick. He came immediately due to being so excited about the prospect of Angie enjoying a small taste of their fantasy to watch her with a black guy. Angie looked disappointed and said "wow, you came so quickly! I guess you really want to try out this fantasy, huh?"

"Yeah, I definitely do," Jack said as he grabbed Angie's tits and squeezed them, causing her nipples to stiffen under his touch.

"Are you sure you want to try it with just some dancing? You don't want me to have sex with another man tomorrow tonight?" she asked.

Jack was very horny right now and was starting to think of all the other scenarios that could occur during the night. He didn't want to scare his wife off by saying yes.

"No, let's just go for dancing tomorrow tonight."

Angie nodded in agreement.

"Ok, babe! We'll just go to the club and see what happens," she explained, giving him some final details of how their little adventure would play out.

"Sounds good, I can't wait for tomorrow," Jack said with a smile. They fell asleep and the next day Angie got her makeup done professionally and shaved her pussy for the occasion.

After work that night, Angie and Jack went to their favorite bar before heading downtown to the club. Once they arrived at the club, they found an empty table near the dance floor to sit down. They ordered some drinks. Angie was feeling very horny now that she knew what was waiting for her that night and was wearing a tiny backless black dress that showed off her stomach. The dress had a huge slit on one leg, it made her look incredibly sexy. Jack was also dressed nicely in a nice blue button-up shirt with slacks. He noticed that Angie was wearing high heels which made her legs look long and sexy.

They were sipping on their drinks when Jack decided to take the conversation in a different direction.

"So, how are things going with your friends at work?" he asked.

DanteVero
DanteVero
31 Followers