All Comments on 'Miss Marino Pt. 01'

by BeefStrokinoff1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been a lot sexier with aftercare. Without that the reader is left wondering what kind of relationship this is. Does he genuinely care or is he just using her? In case you’re wondering my preference is the former, that it’s an honest SSC relationship not some sadistic jerk.

Thanks for sharing, I’m looking forward to reading more.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, just what the heck did she do to have him beat the living tar out of her? A dom really does not need much excuse to punish their slave/sub. Not sure what she is. Is she a slave that can be beaten without any excuse or if she is a sub what happened that caused him to beat her so badly. As Tess (UK) mentions, the story needs some relevance to her beating. A dom needs to know what the subs limits are so the sub can trust the dom not to overdue any punishment. A dom also needs to apply good aftercare to help the sub know that the punishment is over and the dom cares for their sub. Hopefully we will read about what caused this guy to savagely beat his sub and that he will treat his sub with some care when she recovers from her beating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous