Miss Masters Ch. 01: Vice Commander

Story Info
Sexy female mobster turns tables on cop.
8k words
4.61
9.7k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of Chicago's vice squad, Commander Buck Johnson, was confused. Arrest orders didn't normally come down like this. Usually he was the instigator, and on the rare occasions when he was ordered to pick someone up, it was typically police headquarters that gave the instruction. On this occasion, the orders had come via the BOI, the Bureau of Investigation.

Hoover's men weren't real cops. He hadn't even seen the evidence (or the warrant) that was going to make this arrest legal. But Johnson had never failed to follow an order -- and he wasn't about to start now.

The police commander walked confidently, carrying a flimsy file folder, through the opulent reception of the Chicago Drake Hotel and into the elevator. Finished just a few short years ago, it was the epitome of 1920s luxury.

Everybody in the city knew that the entire top floor had been taken over by the new mob boss in town, known only to the public as 'The Lady'. But after today the commander was smugly confident that the biggest empire she would ever rule over would be a prison cell.

The bellboy pushed the elevator door closed and pressed the button for the top floor. The tall policeman was just one of many cops the bellboy had seen today. The raid had started at dawn, but things were finally starting to calm down.

The elevator bounced as they reached the top floor and the young fresh-faced bellboy pulled open the grillage and the imposing cop almost barged out. The boy wryly raised an eyebrow when no tip was offered. He peered round the elevator door to watch the uniformed man pass a dozen saluting officers and make his way to the final door at the end of the corridor.

A young officer was standing guard at the door.

"Sir." Said the young officer in surprise, his hand clumsily coming up in fright to salute.

"Easy son." He said, waving at his subordinate to relax. "Is she in there?"

"Yes sir, but she said she'd only speak to the chief of police, I didn't know what to do."

"Oh, did she? It's about time she learned she's not the one in charge."

Commander Johnson stepped into the room, his starched dark blue uniform instantly at odds with the luxurious, opulent surroundings. Looking around the plush hotel suite, he saw in the middle of the room a slim and slender woman sitting calmly cross-legged in a chair. Such was the air of confidence she exuded, it took him a few seconds to realise she was in fact handcuffed to that ornate chair, with her hands behind her back.

He estimated that standing up she would be around 5'8". She was wearing sumptuous grey silk pinstriped trousers, matching waistcoat, a white silk shirt and a dark grey fedora hat. The outfit she was wearing must have cost at least a thousand dollars, and the tailor had earned every cent because every line of fabric just accentuated her almost perfectly proportioned figure; long lithe legs, a slim waist and full chest.

It was unusual to see a woman dressed in a suit, but after all, 'The Lady' was an unusual woman. She was exceptionally beautiful, late 20s-early 30s, tanned skin, dark brown eyes, and movie star good looks.

But she was still only a woman, how had this 125-pound lady, muscled her way into a third of the territories in Chicago, commanding dozens of hired thugs and crooks as she did -- it just didn't make sense.

Unflinchingly, she returned his gaze, her dark brown eyes looking back up at him from beneath the brim of her hat. She almost appeared to be sizing him up.

"You're not the chief of police." She said confidently.

Slightly embarrassed that this woman had got the first word in and by the air of defiance in her voice, he almost barked his reply.

"You thought the chief of police would jump when a two-bit mobster called? This is my operation, I oversee vice in Chicago - you deal with me!"

Miss Masters smiled leaning back gently in her chair before slowly uncrossing and re-crossing her legs. "I was under the impression that I was in charge of vice in this town. I thought that's why your officers had hand-cuffed me to this chair."

Ignoring her, Johnson flicked open the file in his hands. "You are Miss Lilith Masters, or at least that's the name on the phoniest birth certificate I have ever seen."

"Most people just call me 'The Lady'"

"Well I call you Masters, Miss Lilith Masters.

"Lily, all my friends call me Lily."

"We ain't friends Miss Masters."

"But we could be chief."

"My name is Commander Buck Johnson, I told you I'm not a chief." He said pushing his chin out beyond his collar, suddenly feeling a little heat in the room.

"I'm sorry chief." She said, ignoring his words but adopting a gently chided tone.

Johnson was burning to know why he had been suddenly ordered to arrest this strange woman, but the BOI guys had told him nothing over the phone. Still there was nothing in his orders saying he couldn't interview her himself.

"Look, we have everything we need for a conviction - witnesses, physical evidence, you name it we have it - why not make life easy on yourself and co-operate with us?" He said bluffing.

"What kind of ... co-operation ... did you have in mind chief?" She said lingering on the word in the middle of the sentence.

The interview continued like this for many minutes, Johnson trying to convince, and latterly intimidate, his undeniably attractive prisoner to be helpful. And she in turn would effortlessly turn the conversation towards the flirtatious and suggestive. All the while moving alluringly on the chair, calling attention to her exquisite body and the sexual promise it exuded.

The police commander wasn't getting anywhere like this, and he knew it, all he was getting was hot under the collar.

In exasperation he almost pleaded with his prisoner. "Look, I just need your full co-operation."

"Co-operation? Does that mean I should have let your men search me earlier?" She said with a sexy smirk.

"You've not been searched?"

Miss Masters slowly turned her head from side to side.

"Well,Yes. That's the sort of thing you should have let my officers do."

"Well, why not do it now chief?" She said, slowly uncrossing her legs and pushing herself back in the chair. "Let your prisoner show you just how co-operative she can be."

The large policeman stood frozen for a moment, looking down at the sexy gangster handcuffed helplessly to a chair.

"It is proper procedure." He thought.

"I mean, I might have a concealed weapon, or be hiding material evidence ... and besides, what mischief could I possibly get up to while I'm handcuffed like this chief?" the last word dripped from her lips.

"True. But even so, don't go trying anything stupid Miss Masters." He said, ignoring her mistake with his rank.

"Oh, I wouldn't dare chief. Really I wouldn't" She said in a gently submissive tone.

He crossed the floor and started to pat her down her, he could feel the heat from her skin as his rough hands brushed against her shoulders and arms. He started to slide his hands over her body and waist looking for a side holster. His fingers struggled to search her waistcoat pockets; the material fit so tightly to her lithe frame. The bound gangster made gentle noises of quiet approval as she helpfully moved on the chair, allowing his strong hands to explore her curves. His hands explored her trouser pockets, his search revealing a thick roll of hundred-dollar bills.

"How many pay-offs have you made with rolls of cash like this?"

"Oh, dozens chief"

He started to pat down her left leg, starting at the ankle looking for a weapon. Satisfied there was no ankle holster, he moved his hands upwards along her shapely leg. He could feel her firm thigh under his powerful hands. He could already see a slight bulge on her inside right thigh, but he would get there in a moment, one thing at a time. Slow and methodical he started at the other ankle. His hands searching up slowly until felt the sensation of steel against his hand, alien beside the supple firmness of her body.

"And what's this?" he asked, his fingers exploring the edges of the object.

"Just a little protection chief ... surely you wouldn't deny a girl some protection."

Reaching down to her ankle again he tried to roll up her trousers to reach inside, but he could tell before he had even started that it wouldn't be possible to reach it like that.

"I'm sorry chief, but if you want it, you'll need to take my trousers off." She said looking down at the big man on his knees.

"I'll be as quick as I can Miss." He said apologetically.

She simply smiled without a word.

His hands moved hesitantly to unfasten her belt, and his prisoner lifted her hips giving him better access to the buckle. He pulled the belt through the loops revealing the buttons of her fly and he started to undo them, the policeman had barely undone the last button before he saw the shaven line at the top of her pussy.

"You're naked underneath. I mean you're not wearing any, I mean ..."

"I never wear any chief. They just get in the way, don't you think?" She said.

He should have stopped there; he should have called for another officer; someone to witness the search, he should have made sure he wasn't alone in the room with his prisoner. But he did none of these things. For some reason he followed the soft reassuring voice of his seductive prisoner.

"Don't worry chief. Just slip them off. I promise I won't scream" her voice whispered.

And so, he did.

Slowly, he revealed her tight sinuous hips and a neatly trimmed pussy. The grey pin-striped trousers slid down revealing black stocking tops with a tiny silver gun tucked inside, its hilt glittered with encrusted diamonds. But the chief was almost transfixed by that soft little triangle of hair, his eyes sure they could see the faintest hint of moisture glistening on the surface.

"Isn't it pretty chief?" She said playfully.

"Eh, yes." His eyes trying to tear away from her pussy to the sparkling little gun.

"In this town, a lady needs protection wouldn't you say?"

"In- Indeed." He stuttered.

His hands moved with cautious eagerness to slip the gun from her stockings, the material snapping against her thigh when he removed the tiny pistol.

"Mmmm" She moaned. "Why don't you just take my trousers all the way off chief?"

"But..." He said, but his prisoner interrupted.

"I want to show you how co-operative I can be."

"I eh, already have your weapon." He said, his voice full of protestation. But his hands continued to slide the silk trousers over her sheer black stockings.

"But you need to be sure, don't you?"

Johnson blinked and then continued, what she was saying almost sounded reasonable.

"That's it chief, take them all the way off." She said as he finally slipped the last of the material over her feet. "Oh, that's much better." She said slowly sliding her thighs together, accentuating her long stockinged legs.

Raising back up to full height he stood paralysed before her, holding her trousers in his hand. It was only a few seconds, but it felt like an age.

"What would your wife think if she walked in on us right now?"

"Barbara?" he said without thinking. Cursing himself a moment later for saying her name in front of this woman.

"Yes. What would Barbara think if she walked in and saw me handcuffed helplessly to this chair, while her big strong husband was slowly undressing me?"

"I'm ... just doing my job" He said almost stuttering.

"Is that what you'd tell her?" She asked, still managing to sound submissive. "And I bet she would believe you too."

"Yes, she would, because it's the truth." Said Johnson, wondering how he had so hopelessly lost control of this interrogation.

"I bet Barbara is very sweet, upstanding and proper."

"Yes, she is." He said. Feeling suddenly embarrassed to have mentioned his wonderful wife and homemaker.

"She's not a cheap nasty slut like me." She said, as she slowly parted her stockinged thighs, allowing the policeman a perfect view of her glistening pussy.

The boldness of her words and how unperturbed she was by her near nakedness, unsettled him.

"Miss Masters, I think we're getting away from the matter a hand. I just want you to answer some questions." Said the flustered policeman trying desperately to regain control of the conversation.

"And what about what I want?" She asked, circling her hips on the chair, rolling her moist lips against the leather seat. Her meaning plain.

"I eh, I can't allow myself to ... I mean, I can't do anything like that. I'm a commander in the Chicago Police Department."

"Oh, I know you are, and you have all those big strong cops outside in the hallway just waiting for you to give them an order." She said, biting her bottom lip. "And poor defenseless me, handcuffed to this chair; there would be nothing I could do to stop them." She said playfully pulling against her bonds.

Johnson stared at the half-naked prisoner unable to think or speak.

"You have the most dangerous gangster in the city in handcuffs. I'm vulnerable, powerless, your prisoner." She said, grinding her hips harder against the chair beneath. "Oh, it's making my pussy so wet."

His eyes went precisely where she wanted them, staring at her groin as she painted the leather seat with her wetness.

Johnson thought of his wife Barbara at home, she was probably baking for the church.

Lily looked up at her paralyzed prey, delighting in his inner turmoil, she could almost read his mind.

"I'm not like your wife chief -- she was probably a virgin when you got married. She probably insists on the light being turned off when you go to bed."

Johnson gave an almost imperceptible nod.

"All those criminals you arrest, and the trashy women they hang around with. Those girls aren't proper, they aren't decent, are they?"

"N-no." he stuttered.

"You've always wondered what kind of hot sex those sleazy girls are having, haven't you? You've always wanted to know, what's it's like to fuck a really bad girl?"

Miss Masters watched Johnson react to her words, saw his eyes widen, his tongue licking over his obviously dry lips.

"Well, I can show you chief. I'm the filthiest little whore there is."

Johnson looked down at his crotch. But he didn't really need to, he could feel his manhood straining against his trousers. It had started to swell the moment he'd began searching his prisoner, he thought it was rock hard when he'd revealed her long stockinged legs. But the more she talked, the worse it kept getting. Right now, standing before this hot handcuffed gangster, his cock felt harder and thicker than it ever had in his life.

"What are we going to do about that big hard cock, chief?" She said staring ravenously at the sizable bulge in his uniform.

Her words made his body throb with hungry anticipation; he wanted to make love to this woman more than he had ever wanted anything in his life. His whole body was burning with lust.

"Now I understand how such a small and slender woman controls her men." He thought.

The thought snapped his reason back into place. Here he was, a leading officer in the Chicago police department, standing before the most nefarious woman in the city and the only thing he could think about was taking her handcuffs off and burying his cock inside her pussy.

"Nice try Miss Masters. But not all men can be led around by their trousers."

"Chief!" She said, mock offended.

"What are we going to do about that?" He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

He leaned back his eyes never leaving her body. "You'll have to find yourself another fool."

"Whatever do you mean?" She said, still feigning ignorance.

"You were about to suggest I take off your handcuffs."

"Me?"

"You were about to suggest I take off your cuffs, so I can take you over to the bed and can you help me with ... this." he said embarrassingly pointing at the obvious tent in his trousers.

"I don't need you to take off my cuffs, to help you with that." She said staring at the bulge in his uniform.

The big policeman paused, suddenly unsure of himself.

"There are, other ways ... a bad girl like me can help a hot and horny chief." She said before licking her lips.

"Without uncuffing you?" He said.

The sexy gangster just nodded, her painted lips glistening invitingly.

He swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry as a desert.

"I don't need my hands, to suck your big, hard, cock." She lingered on the last few words making sure each one filled the room.

"Why don't you help it out of those tight trousers ... It looks very uncomfortable in there." She said slowly.

"I won't be tricked Miss Masters." Said the tall policeman.

"I don't want to trick you chief ..."

"No?" He said almost stuttering.

"No. No tricks. All I want to do is suck that cock."

The words made him throb with lust, he was sure the sexy gangster was trying some scheme, trying to escape custody somehow. But how could she do that bound to a chair? Besides there were a dozen cops in the corridor.

"Please show it to me chief, show me that big, delicious dick." She said looking up at the towering policeman, her voice full of playful pleading tones.

His body responded to her suggestion before his mind had even processed the words. His fingers unbuttoned his fly, undoing each fastening one by one. His flesh twitched with eager excitement, restless for release from the restrictive trousers.

Lily writhed on the chair in anticipation, her obvious impatience just made his lust burn hotter. Having loosened every button, he reached inside, pulling his underwear to one side before finally releasing his swollen cock.

"Oh chief, you are a big boy aren't you." She said winking at him. "I bet your wife can't stop sucking such a big, beautiful cock."

He looked down at her unable to speak, his face flushing red.

"What's wrong chief?" she asked, already knowing the answer. "Does your wife not..."

He slowly shook his head.

"Aww poor chief, let Miss Masters show him what he's been missing." She said leaning forward and licking the bulbous head like it was a lollipop.

"Mmm." She cooed and moaned as she slowly circled her tongue over the shiny head.

The tall policeman could scarcely believe the sensation of her hot wet tongue lapping against his manhood. She played and teased with her tongue, girlishly giggling with delight every time it twitched in pleasure at her touch, before softly beginning to kiss and caress his burning skin between her moist lips.

"You like?" She said looking up at the aroused lawman.

Her prey could only nod in reply.

She leaned back confidently in the chair.

"It would be much easier if you brought it closer chief."

He took a step forward, his whole world focused on her lips as she spoke.

"That's it chief ... bit closer ..." She said looking up at him.

He took another step, the tip of his cock less than an inch away from her seductive lips.

"Mmm, all for me?" She said playfully before wrapping her lips completely around his rock-hard rod.

She hummed quietly as she began to suck gently, the soft vibrations tickled and excited his every nerve and he let out a long moan. She smiled around his throbbing prick; and then using her skillful lips she began to gently swallow her way down his shaft. Without the use of her hands she had to use all her skill to handle this surprisingly impressive specimen. Lily sucked him deeper one inch at a time, careful not to push the panting lawman over the edge.

Slowly she worked her way down his cock, enjoying every one of the enraptured policeman's long groans of delight. In desperation his hand reached out gripping the back of the chair, steadying himself as this new level of pleasure threatened to take the legs out from underneath him.