Miss Masters Ch. 01: Vice Commander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knowing gangster started to slide her lips up and down the cop's stiff pole. The instant she did, she felt him grip the chair with the other hand for balance and she smiled to herself. She suspected this was already the most intense sexual experience of his life -- but she had no intention of stopping now. She felt her fedora fall off and looked up at the stunned man, winking up at him as she did, her face suddenly framed by long flowing dark brown hair.

The sight of his manhood being engulfed by the sexy handcuffed crook, was too much for the senior lawman and he couldn't control himself anymore. His orgasm was explosive, overwhelming, the pleasure rampaged through his flesh.

But Lily refused to release his climaxing cock from her mouth; she sucked harder and stronger on his meat, swallowing the hot cream that was spurting from his flesh. Gently pressing her teeth against his shaft, she kept his member right where she wanted it. The policeman couldn't believe the intense pleasure as she increased the pressure on his manhood. He was panting, his weight fully on the chair just to stay upright, trying to recover from the most unbelievable sensations of his life. He wanted to enjoy the release after orgasm; the warm fuzzy afterglow of relaxation, but this wild woman had other ideas. Inside her mouth, she kept sucking, playing with his cock. And as a result, it wasn't easing back after its release; she had it throbbing just like that climax had never happened.

"You have to St ... stop." He said, desperately trying to recover.

Lily ignored his feeble protests and focused on using her sinful mouth to excite every inch of his cock.

Johnson's head swam as he felt his meat pulse with pleasure, much more of this and he was going to cum all over again.

Once the devious gangster was sure that the policeman's cock was completely rock-hard again, she let it slip from her red-hot mouth.

"Sorry chief. But I just love having your big, beautiful cock between my lips."

"That was ... unbelievable." He said still struggling for breath.

"Why thank you chief." She said winking up at him. "And thank you!" She said cheekily kissing his cock.

"My wife would never have ... that was ... I mean ... WOW."

Lily giggled playfully, before blowing him a kiss from her chair. "That's a shame, a handsome cock like that deserves a lot of attention. Good girls don't know what their tongues are for. Maybe you should call Barbara, invite her over. I could teach her a few things to do with her tongue."

"That won't be necessary." He said, still recovering.

"Bad girls have all the fun." she said winking again.

"And bad boys?" He said without thinking, just trying to stand upright again.

"Bad boys have even more fun than that."

Johnson looked down at her, and she was stared intensely back at him.

"Would you like to find out just how much?" She said. The tone in her voice shifting slightly.

The high-ranking experienced police officer didn't answer. He simply reached into his pocket and took out his keys, before leaning over her and unlocking her cuffs. Hesitantly he looked down at his freshly released prisoner, before tossing the handcuffs onto the bed.

"So, the big powerful police chief wants to know what kind of fun a bad boy has?" She said, her hands reaching for the brown leather belt around his waist.

Lily pulled the belt through the loops and dropped his trousers round his ankles in one deft motion. And then slowly pulled the chief's black boxers down over his eager manhood. She smiled with delight as it instantly bobbed back up; erect, hard, and hungry.

The newly liberated lawbreaker then waited as her prey stepped out of his shoes and socks. Saucily winking up at him; she coiled her perfectly painted red nails around his thick cock one finger at a time and then started to stroke it back and forth, kissing the head when it came close enough to her lips.

"Such a big boy ... in all sorts of ways." She said gently scraping her nails over his tightening sack.

The tall policeman's eyes rolled back in his head as she began to adoringly suckle on her new toy.

Even as she caressed the head of his cock, she slowly pumped her hand down his steel hard shaft and teased her manicured nails over his balls with the other. Released from her bonds the skilled mobster controlled his every sensation, taking him to a level of constant unceasing ecstasy, holding his body on the edge of an intense orgasm. Sweat began to roll down his face as she continued to play with him, licking and sucking, stroking, and teasing, making the senior cop light-headed with pleasure.

Johnson reached up unbuttoning his collar, but it failed to cool the heat in his flesh. Worrying he might faint, he decided to take off the rest of his dark blue uniform. Slowly revealing a surprisingly athletic physique covered with short dark hairs.

His seductive prisoner moaned into his meat, approving of what she saw, the sensation made his knees weak with delight. Finally, he pulled the last of his clothes from his toned torso and reached for the dark blue badged cap he was wearing. But stopped when Miss Masters slowly shook her head.

"Leave it on?" He panted.

"Mmm-hmm. I like fucking cops. It makes my pussy so wet." She said, before slipping him back between her lips, playfully nibbling on his eager muscle.

The pleasure just went on and on, every nerve in his body held in rapture by the woman he was supposed to be arresting. The passage of time lost all meaning as the ecstasy started to twist his reason, when the sexy gangster finally released his flesh from her unbelievable mouth, it felt like she had been playing with him for hours. He looked down, his whole body still vibrating with pleasure; his cock, purple with excitement, looked bigger and thicker than he had ever seen it.

"What ... what have you done to it?" he said looking in disbelief at his abnormally engorged cock.

"What? Doesn't your wife make you hard?"

"Of course she does, but never this hard."

"Uh-uh, this is what -- hard - is chief" on the appropriate word, she flicked the steely pole with her finger, it didn't even flinch. "I need my men - hard."

She reached down and put the fallen fedora back on her head, before standing up in front of the aroused policeman. Even now that she was standing up, her captor towered over her.

"Are you ready for bed?" she asked, looking over at the large steel framed bed.

He nodded in agreement, but stood paralysed unable to move, until she reached over and wrapped a hand around his manhood leading him to the bed by his freakishly stiff prick.

"Lie back chief." She said pushing him onto the bed.

He lay back; his eyes drifting down his own hairy body until they reached his unbelievably aroused manhood. It was pointing towards the ceiling like a skyscraper; his eyes followed along its length until he noticed that the ceiling above the bed was entirely mirrored.

"Is this your own room?" the mesmerized lawman asked.

"I like having mirrors over my bed; it means I can see everything." She said crawling atop the soft satin sheets.

The sexy gangster languidly climbed on top of him, the sight of her fedora and stockinged legs astride his naked body reflected in the mirror above, gave the lawman a strange otherworldly sensation.

"I'm so ready for this chief, my pussy is dripping wet." She said, making his gaze turn again to precisely where she wanted it.

His eyes instantly locked on her body as she began to tease her pussy back and forth, over the tip of his cock. He could feel the heat and wetness of her lips against his straining manhood.

"Please Lily" the hunger in his flesh was becoming unbearable.

"Please?" she asked, stroking her lips firmly over his throbbing head.

"PLEASE." He begged.

She nuzzled his manhood between the lips of her pussy, winking at him before patiently lowering herself down his impressive length. As she did, she scraped her nails across his hairy chest, using the sensation to prevent her prey from coming before she was ready.

His hands grasped wildly at the bed sheets as her pussy engulfed every inch of his manhood.

"Oh, you're just the perfect size, aren't you?" She said writhing on top of him.

The policeman moaned so loudly, someone in the corridor must have heard, but no one came to his aid. In fact, no-one came at all -- especially the commander. The talented crook continued to keep his climax out of reach, making him pant and moan with hunger, driving him insane.

She slowed the rolling of her sexy hips and began to unbutton her pinstriped waistcoat, staring right into his eyes as she did. Then she undid the buttons on her tightly tailored shirt. Slowly revealing her perfect breasts, unrestrained by any brassiere, before gently shrugging the silk garments from her lithe shoulders. The sight of the gangster sitting on his cock, wearing only her stockings and a hat almost made him explode, but she was far too in control of his body to allow that to happen.

"You like being bad, don't you chief."

"I ... I do." He said, almost ashamed of the answer.

"Just imagine how good it will be when we really start being bad."

His eyes widened in disbelief at her words, but she didn't add to them, she just pressed her palms flat on his powerful chest and began to hungrily work herself up and down his manhood. The experienced woman used every inch of him; each stroke felt like it would slip from her pussy before assuredly it was swallowed back inside. She moaned with every impaling stroke of her hips.

The sexy gangster had spoiled the policeman with her full adoring attentions and now she turned her thoughts to some satisfaction of her own. The policeman may be a little inexperienced, but it was nothing her skills could not compensate for. And he had more than enough between his legs for her to work with. She clamped herself tightly around his firm flesh, heightening the sensation of each stroke.

"Oh yeah chief, just like that." she said, finally letting go and putting her own pleasure first.

The strokes grew faster and faster as she started to demand more and more from the stunned lawman. He gripped her hips, trying desperately to keep up with her sudden increase in appetite. She smiled at his efforts, thrusting harder and harder against his muscled torso. Her red nails scratched hard across his chest, leaving long welts on his skin.

"Come on chief ... harder." She growled at him, through bared teeth.

"I, I can't" he protested.

Lily leaned back, placing her hands against his powerful legs steadying herself; before rolling her hips expertly over his manhood. She moaned when she started to feel the tell-tale signs of her approaching climax.

"Yes you can ..." she said tilting her head back to survey the scene in the mirror above.

The commander's cock was almost agonising in its stiffness as the unrelenting gangster demanded more and more. Satisfying her own sexual cravings whilst skillfully holding his straining on the edge of his climax. His cock burned in ecstasy, throbbing hard and yet somehow denied its release.

Slowly, a wave of pleasure began to radiate outwards through her body. At first it trickled tantalisingly at the edge of her senses, a feint wonderful tingling building towards a fuller flowing joy. Before finally, every sense gave way to a wild overwhelming torrent of sexual pleasure.

Her whole body shook as the orgasm filled every inch of her flesh with ecstasy. Wave after wave cascaded over her, each one made her moan and shudder. The surges of sexual ecstasy compelled Lily's muscles to squeeze tightly on the lawman's captive manhood. In the throes of her intense climax, she felt the inexperienced policeman's hands exploring her body with eager delight. She looked down through the haze of her climax and locked eyes with the now wildly lustful lawman, all hint of cautious restraint was now absent from his eyes. The wonderfully erotic sensation of his rough hands moving over her supple flesh heightened her sensations and it wasn't long before she felt the waves of her initial climax giving way to a new hotter heat, a fire that no flood could quench.

The next climax burst through her body before the first had even subsided. She bucked and shuddered with his manhood plunged deep inside, gripping his hands for support. She screamed as her whole-body flushed, her skin turned scarlet red with pleasure. Lily's body glistened with sweat as every muscle locked itself in place, trying not to move, lest they disturb the unceasing, all-consuming pleasure that was ravishing her flesh.

Commander Johnson looked up in disbelief at the sexy gangster; desperately working his hips beneath her, just trying to match her passion and hunger.

Lily slowly felt the approaching precipice of her climax; she knew an orgasm this intense didn't slowly subside, the senses collapsed under the constant pressure. She took a long deep breath and held it; every nerve in her body was delighting in this crescendo of pleasure. The mobster held that breath for as long as she could, she began to feel light-headed, the room started to spin, but still the climax rolled on.

Before finally, reluctantly, she was forced to exhale her orgasmic breath and she felt the wonderful fire all too quickly die. For a moment she felt like she was falling. She pushed the commander's hands down to the bed to catch herself, and she hung over him panting for breath, recovering her senses.

Johnson's cock was aching for release, the constant delight, and agonizing denial, of her unbelievable oral attentions, the endless teasing of her sweet pussy and now the now the sight of the sexy gangster panting for breath, flushed with pleasure was driving the senior policeman insane.

"I need to come ... I can't take it." He panted.

"Aw, I think you can me ask nicer than that."

"Please Miss Masters. Please I'm begging, I need to come."

"That's better" She said, beginning to circle her hips again.

"Oh, fuck yes!" He groaned, as her hot pussy worked its magic.

Lily leaned back, rolling her skilled sinuous hips over his cock. She knew in his current state, she could make him explode with just the slightest wrong move of a muscle. But the sexy gangster continued to deny him, using every trick she knew to keep his whole-body tingling in a wild lustful haze.

It was unbearable. He became unaware of his surroundings, everything melted away except the attentions of this amazing woman and the fevered lust-filled state she held him in.

Until he was snapped back from it, by a sharp metallic click.

His eyes opened to see the sexy prisoner adjusting the fedora on her head and winking at him. He felt the coldness of the cuffs on his wrists and pulled hard against them.

"What, what the hell?" He said, struggling against the restraints.

It was no use; both wrists were locked above his head, fixed around the steel bedstead.

"It's time to learn about being a bad boy." She said, smirking down at the cuffed policeman.

"Bad boy?" He said his voice full of apprehension.

"Mmm-hmm." She said, slowly raising her sexy body up, and off his now desperate cock.

"Please ... I need to come." He begged, ignoring his current captive predicament.

"Oh, I know you do ... commander." She said the final word with a little laugh.

Slowly she sat back down on his thighs, looking down at him and his desperately twitching manhood.

"But how badly I wonder?"

"PLEASE!" he said, almost interrupting in his eagerness.

"Now, now, there's no need to be rude." She chided him. "Do you recognize ... this?" she said, slowly holding up the shiny black baton from his belt.

"Yes." He said his voice suddenly hesitant.

"When the hell did she pick that up." He wondered.

"Do you really want to be a bad boy?" she said before beginning to lick her tongue over the polished black rod.

"What, what do you mean?" he said, suddenly unsure.

She rolled the baton between her painted lips, just as she had when she played with the commander's cock. Sucking sugggestively on the smooth wooden stick, she reached down and started to slowly stroke Johnson's desperate cock, winking at her captive as she did.

Her lips made a loud kissing sound as she slowly pulled it back out "I mean, how would you like to be a very, bad boy." She said. And with each word she moved her fingers down between his legs towards his suddenly clenching ass.

"Don't, don't even think about it Miss ..." He said, coughing - clearing his throat.

"Too late for that commander. I'm already thinking about it, and now - so are you." She said, beginning to tickle the crack of his ass with her nails.

"Well you can just stop." He said, trying to pretend the stroking of her nails didn't feel wonderful.

"I haven't gagged you. If you want me to stop, just call for help." She said pushing her finger more firmly between his cheeks. "All those big powerful policemen, just waiting for you to call, they could rush in here and save you."

"I can't ... I've ... I've got a reputation to think of." He said, stuttering. Trying to ignore the way her teasing finger was making his cock twitch.

"True ... you wouldn't want anyone to find you like this -" she said, pushing her finger past his clenched cheeks to tease directly at his anus. "- with your ass, quivering with pleasure on the end of my finger."

The commander moaned out loud, no-one had ever touched his asshole before and to his surprise it felt unbelievably good, his breaths shortened and sweat beaded on his brow.

"I haven't tied your feet; I think you could stop me, if you really wanted to." She said, before slowly adjusting her position on the bed. She slid her stockinged legs inside his strong thighs, the soft fabric sliding over his skin made the hairs on his body stand on end.

"I will stop you."

"Hmm. I don't think you will commander. Because I don't think you want me to stop." She said, before gently sucking on the tip of his aching cock while her finger started to press against his tight butthole. The combination felt unbelievably good.

"I need you to stop." His voice was distant.

"No, you don't ... Hush now don't worry, this is going to be our little secret."

She sucked more firmly and then slowly began to ease her knees outwards, pushing the lawman's powerful thighs apart as she did. They parted with surprising ease. She pushed her finger more firmly against the policeman's puckered anus, and as she did, she smiled as she felt his legs opening wider still without any further pushing.

Johnson's head was swimming, he didn't seem able to get enough air -- his heart was pounding. He was dizzy with pleasure.

She gently eased her fingertip inside his ass, stroking him inside.

"Don't ..." His voice argued, but his body responded to her every twisted, wonderful touch.

She stopped sucking his throbbing manhood just to make sure the lawman knew that all this pleasure was coming from just one place.

"Mmm ... such a big baton you carry ... it's even bigger than your cock." She said, beginning to tease now with two fingers at the entrance of his virgin ass.

"Oh, I can't let you ... you have to ... Sss ... stop" his voice trailing away into a whispered moan as she ignored his words and pushed both fingers deep inside him.

"You'll make me stop me in a minute won't you commander" she said pushing harder, circling until her middle finger until she was stroking at his prone prostate.

"Yes ... I will." He said writhing on her fingers, his eyes closed.

"Such a big powerful policeman ... would never let anyone do this to him" she said softly, continuing to play with the purring policeman's ass.

"No ..." the word slipped absently from his lips.

"Especially not a filthy little whore like me."