Miss Nancy's Weight Class Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spanks got harder and hurt more. I was feeling them. I also couldn't look but I knew Michelle must be watching this and seeing my bottom turn pink then red. I couldn't help beginning to respond with sounds, first groans then cries. After about 50 harder spanks, it stopped/ She stopped. I heard her tell me to stand up and go back and stand facing her with my skirt still up and panties at my knees.

"Make sure those panties don't fall down further," she added. I got up and didn't dare touch my flaming behind. I assumed the standing posture she had ordered.

Then she had Michelle assume the same position. I could see as she stood at the side about to place herself in prone position across the same lap that she was shaved. I could see the top of her slit. Then she was across Nancy's lap and I saw her bottom, not anything to get excited about as mine wasn't either.

Nancy spanked her much as she had spanked me. Michelle broke down into moans and then screams about when I had. Then it was over, and she was sent to stand with me.

Nancy stood in front of us and gave us gentle pokes in our bellies. She was showing us where we needed to shed those pounds. Then she did something I hadn't expected. She reached down and felt me between my legs and did the same to Michelle, who seemed shocked by the finger touching her labia and inside them, as it had with mine.

"You're excited," Nancy looked straight into my eyes. "Do you enjoy this?"

"No, Miss Nancy, I don't," I said, somehow. "I tend to react this way."

"Very well, I don't want you getting your jollies from a good, solid spanking on your naughty bottom, Julianne," she responded.

"Next time get here in time to change before class," she then said. "On your way out, Linda will give you some materials. Read them. I may ask you about them. If you haven't read them and don't know what they contain, expect to be disciplined. Discipline will be somewhat more advanced than what you were given today," she said coolly.

"Very well," she concluded, "welcome to the program. I really do look forward to working with you. Think about what you need to do to stay on the program: it's all in the materials you will receive, but you both know what I want right now."

"Good-bye, Julianne," she said with a smile. "Good night, Michelle."

We both thanked her and departed immediately. Stopping off at Linda's desk, she could see that our facial makeup had been mussed by some crying. She thoughtfully offered us several tissues. We took them with alacrity. Then she handed us the materials—a package for each of us.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you next time," she said, with what sounded like real feeling rather than with an artificial smile. I thought then that I could get to like Linda. I wasn't so sure about Nancy.

We walked out together, and Michelle and I turned to each other and hugged and kissed each other.

We got outside, near the parking area, and started a brief conversation. She told me where she lived and gave me her cell phone number and I provided mine.

"She's very strict and so young," I ventured.

"She is indeed," grinned Michelle. "It sort of takes your breath away. I found myself thinking I was back in school when I was over her lap staring at her seamed hose."

"I was hoping I wouldn't really wet myself when I was in that position out of sheer fright or anticipation," I answered her.

"Let's promise to stick together," she said. I answered with a resounding "Yes!"

We reached the parking lot, and each got into our cars. We waved to each other and smiled as we pulled out.

I started to think that I could do this.

I got home and immediately read the materials. They were good. A whole series of ways to alter my diet and increase and improve my exercise seemed quite useful. I began to think about what implement was going to be striking my poor bottom next time. Then I decided to put that aside for as long as I could manage it.

12