Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Story Info
He returns home to find his Ex-Mother-in-Law in his bathtub.
6.8k words
4.5
39.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,621 Followers

As I arrived home from my work, I was shocked to see several candles burning around my living room. Having had my marriage end six months before and living alone ever since I was confused and worried about who was in my apartment. After picking up a vase to defend myself with, I tiptoed across the room and found no one in the kitchen, but there were candles burning in there as well. I silently made my way down the hall and found my bedroom vacant, but the covers had been turned down and a single candle was burning and cast a gentle glow in the room.

Working my way further down the hall, I peeked into my bathroom and what I found will forever remain in my memory. The only light came from a half dozen candles burning around the room. The scent of roses filled the room. And my ex-mother-in-law was soaking in my bathtub with a glass of red wine in her hand.

I quickly turned away and apologized, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were in here!" I'd nearly left the room before I realized she was in my home, in my bathroom, in my bathtub!

Her voice sounded sultry and sexy when she said, "Baby Boy, you're so precious. I simply cannot understand why my daughter would ever leave you." She paused before she continued, "I've missed you so much. I couldn't stay away any longer."

Standing in the doorway, still facing away from her, I whispered, "Mumsie, what are you doing here?" That was the name, Mumsie, she insisted I call her from the first day we met. She always greeted me with a warm hug and a bunny kiss on my lips. If I were honest with myself, I'd admit that I missed her too. I missed her even more than I missed her daughter.

The sound of water moving re-enforced the image I had in my mind of her in the tub. She was a substantial woman and filled my bathtub. Her immense breasts seemed to be floating on the water with their large dark nipples the size of thimbles jutting up from below the water's surface. The dense triangular patch of jet black pubic hair was like a forest nestled between her thick thighs. Her bright red, polished toenail was toying with the faucet. Her long, black hair was pulled up into a messy bun atop her head. And she held the stem of a wine glass in the tips of her fingers with their long, red polished nails to match her toes.

Her sexy voice teased my ears, "I've already told you, Baby. I missed you and couldn't stay away from you any longer."

I bit my lower lip and mumbled, "But, you're... I mean..."

"Sweetheart, I'm here because I grew to truly enjoy your company while you were married to my daughter for that short period of time. I missed having you in my life." There were more water noises before she went on to say, "From the moment I first met you, I knew my daughter was all wrong for you. But there was nothing I could do about it."

I whimpered, "You knew?"

She paused for a moment and I guessed she was taking a sip of wine. "You are such a sweet, polite and gentle boy, you don't need a girl your age. Honey, you need to be with a mature woman. A woman who will let you be the sweet young boy you are." After setting her glass down the edge of the tub, she whispered, "Sweetheart, turn around and look at me."

Biting my lip hard, I set down the vase I had picked up earlier to scare off my would-be intruder. I lowered my gaze to the floor as I slowly turned toward the naked woman in my bathtub. I kept my hands folded over my petite erection. Even though I was sure she would never be able to see it through my pants.

Her voice whispered, "It's okay, Honey. Look at me. I give you permission."

Raising my line of sight up slowly until I was gazing upon her beauty. My eyes drifted back and forth over her naked, submerged body. She had bent one knee and that foot was flat on the bottom of the tub. That single thigh was easily as big as both of mine together. Each of her breasts had to be close to the size of my head. The pancake sized areola's and thick, dark brown nubs of her nipples were stiff and poking toward the ceiling. She let me admire her nude body for a good long time without saying a word.

I broke the silence when I whimpered, "Mumsie..."

She cut me off when she said, "Come closer, Sweetie."

I took small steps until I stood halfway between the door and the tub. She smiled warmly at me and whispered, "Closer. Come kneel beside the tub."

Almost in a daze, I continued taking small steps until I stood above her for the very first time. Mumsie was a full head taller than me and until that moment, I'd always looked up at her. Biting my lip, I slowly got down on my knees beside the tub.

Motioning to a bottle of body wash sitting on the edge of the tub which wasn't mine. "Sweetheart, get the soap, I want you to wash my feet. I've already washed the rest of myself while I waited for you to get home."

Whimpering softly, "Mumsie, should we be doing this? I mean you're naked."

She reached out and laid her hand, which was wet with the bathwater, against my cheek. "Be a good boy and do as you've been told."

Picking up the pink bottle and popping open the lid, the lightly perfumed, floral scent caressed my senses. After filling my palm with the pink-hued liquid, I closed the cap and turned my attention to the woman residing in my bathtub. When she raised her leg out of the water and held it just in front of me, I reached out and took her foot in my hands. I began to wash her foot from the ankle down. My small hands were slipping and sliding all over her large foot. My fingers were slipping between each of her toes. There wasn't a spot on her foot that I didn't touch.

While I worked, she moaned softly, "This feels heavenly. Now I'm sorry I waited so long to stop in and surprise you."

When I'd finished with that foot, she dipped it under the water and rinsed away all the soapy bubbles. Mumsie then lifted that same foot out of the water and whispered, "Sweetheart, my toes-ies need kisses."

My penis was so stiff and excited, I was sure it was leaking in my underpants. Taking her large foot back in my hands, I closed my eyes and leaned down to kiss her toes. Before I made contact, Mumsie whispered, "Open your eyes, Honey. Look at me when you kiss my toes."

I had to move around on my knees so I faced her. But with her foot in my hands, I leaned down and placed kisses on the bottom of each of her five toes while looking up into her eyes. She smiled warmly while pointing her big toe at my mouth. In the softest of whispers, she said, "Suck it."

Whimpering softly, "Mumsie?"

She traced my lips with her big toe and whispered, "Baby boy, open your mouth for me. I really want you to do this for me. You are my good boy, aren't you?"

As my lips parted, her toe slipped into my mouth and I closed my lips around it. I was very careful to keep my teeth clear of her toenail, I didn't want to upset the polish. When my eyes drifted closed, she whispered, "Eyes open, Honey. Look at me."

Supporting her leg with my hands, I held her big toe in my mouth. I applied gentle suction while licking along the bottom of her toe. My eyes never left hers. She looked so pleased with a warm smile on her face. In the softest of voices, she whispered, "My other toes need attention too."

Letting her big toe pop from my lips, I giggled softly before moving to her second toe. As I slid my tongue from my mouth and licked along the underside of that toe, Mumsie moaned softly. Taking that toe in my mouth, I sucked on it gently while licking it. I repeated that process with the remaining three toes. Before releasing her foot, I moved back to her big toe and took it back in my mouth. With my lips locked around it, I slid up and down several times while listening to Mumsie coo and moan in delight.

As that foot disappeared under the water, she raised her other foot. After washing it like I had her other foot, I licked and sucked on each of her toes. I had become so horny, I was much less bashful. I bobbed up and down on each of her toes shamelessly. Mumsie reacted by pushing her toes in and out of my mouth.

When I'd released that foot and let it sink under the water, I whimpered, "Mumsie, I'm very... I mean... my penis... it's hard Mumsie. I'm really horny Mumsie."

She whispered while staring into my eyes, "I know, Baby. I'm horny too." Raising her foot from the water, she traced my lips with her big toe while saying, "Help me out of the tub."

Having never been so aroused before, I felt in a trance as I rose to my feet and quickly retrieved a clean towel from the cupboard. Setting the towel down, I approached the edge of the tub. Looking down at my ex-mother-in-law, I watched as she flipped the drain open with her toes. When I offered her my small hands to help her out of the tub, she grinned and took one of them. Using the other, she helped herself to rise up out of the bathwater.

I stood there in awe of her beauty as the bathwater cascaded down over her voluptuous body. Her skin seemed to glisten in the candlelight and I'd never seen a more gorgeous sight. With my hand still hidden within hers, she stepped out of the tub. She once again towered over me by a full head.

While I stood there letting my eyes drift over her body, she stepped close to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands were still wet with the bathwater as she worked. When I looked up into her eyes, her gaze met mine. In a soft voice, she said, "You are wearing far too many clothes." As the last button was opened on my shirt, she slid it off my narrow shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind me.

My collarbones, ribs and hip bones pressed against the pale skin. The little pink nipples on my chest stiffened when they met the warm, humid air of the bathroom. Reaching for my pants, she popped open the button and slowly slid the zipper downward. In a husky, soft voice she uttered, "Baby Boy, you can't imagine how badly I've longed to see you in your bare skin. Unlike my daughter, I'm a woman who can appreciate a petite, young man with a small penis."

Whimpering softly while still looking up into her eyes. "She told you?"

She whispered, "Yes, she told me you have a little one. She also told me you get all of your body hair waxed away because you love to be smooth and it makes you feel cuter."

Moaning softly, I laid my hands on top of hers while my hips ground in a lewd circle, "Mumsie, please don't laugh."

She leaned in and kissed my lips gently, "Baby, I'd never laugh at you. I've wanted to see your smooth little body for so long. Laughing is the last thing I'd ever do."

She slipped her damp thumbs under the sides of my pants and underwear and began to slowly slide them down my body. When my skinny, small penis was uncovered, we both reacted differently. I whimpered softly while my back arched and goosebumps rose up all over my body. Mumsie's eyes opened wide and a smile spread across her face. In the sexiest voice I'd ever heard, she whispered, "Oh my! You are perfect!"

Without wasting a moment, Mumsie had me sit on the floor to remove my shoes and socks. As I stood back up, I stepped out of my pants and underwear and stood naked before her, only the third person to ever see me in my bare skin. My ex-wife, the woman at the waxing salon and now Mumsie. My mind was telling me to hide my penis behind my hands. But my heart was telling me to let her see all of my body. My heart won the battle. Mumsie's gaze settled on the hairless, skinny, pink prong of my penis that jutted out from my pelvis.

When I first began getting my hair waxed, I focused on my pubic hair. It had grown longer than my erect penis. I'd considered trimming it or shaving it, but I decided waxing was a better solution. After that first time, I thought I looked silly having a bare spot in the middle of my body. The next time I went, I had my pubic hair, my legs, and my bottom done. After a few more visits, I began letting the woman wax away every hair below my eyelashes. Being without a single body hair took a little getting used to. I had to start buying powder to keep from chaffing. But over time, I found I really enjoyed it. And I really love the way I looked. It made me feel cute and innocent.

Mumsie took hold of my hand and raised it above my head. She had me turn around before her like a ballerina. My skinny, little penis was throbbing and dancing before her eyes and the squishy pink head was gleaming with my excitement. She looked at me preening before her and was unmistakably happy by what she saw.

I was so excited at Mumsie's reaction to seeing my naked body, I'd almost forgotten she was still wet from the tub. I quickly apologized before picking up the towel and reaching up to start with Mumsie's shoulders. She turned her back to me and my eyes fell to her big bottom. While I dried her back, I stepped in close and learned one of her cheeks was as wide as my hips. She was twice as wide as I was.

She seemed to enjoy having me dry her body. I thought I heard her moaning softly while I gently patted her body dry. After I'd finished with her back, I dropped to my knees and dried off both of her enormous butt cheeks. Mumsie cooed softly when I placed a gentle kiss on each of them. From there I worked downward and dried off her legs.

By that point, the towel I'd been using was too wet to continue using. I left it laying on the floor. Before I stood up and got a second towel to dry her front with, I leaned in close and kissed each of her butt cheeks again. Mumsie spoke out loud, "Baby Boy, you give the sweetest kisses."

With a fresh, clean towel in hand, I began drying Mumsie's front. Starting with her gigantic breasts, I patted every part of them but had to lift them up to dry beneath them. Mumsie didn't help and seemed amused to watch me struggle with holding her big boob up and drying with my other hand. When I'd finished with both of her boobs, I glanced up into her eyes and then quickly leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on each of her enormous nipples.

She laid a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me back to each of her breasts to kiss them again. In a soft, deep tone, she said, "You really are a prize."

After drying off her arms, I began working on her stomach. After drying everywhere I could see, I lifted the soft, warm rolls and dried under them too. Working my way down even lower, I dried her huge patch of black pubic hair until it was fluffed up. Mumsie leaned against the wall, spread her thighs apart and rolled her hips forward. She seemed to be pointing her larger-than-life pussy at me. The lips were thick, meaty and were easily visible through her forest of black pubic hair.

I worked my way down one leg and then the other. Before I stood up, I gazed up into her eyes while she whispered, "Give Mumsie a kiss, Sweetie."

Her hands moved over her wide hips and didn't stop until she'd framed her pubic hair with both hands. I knelt on the floor watching her every move. She was breathing heavily, just as heavily as I was. Those plump, substantial lips had peeled apart and exposed the pink within. My skinny penis throbbed while I admired her womanhood.

My eyes drifted back up until they met hers. In the timidest voice imaginable, I whimpered, "I love you, Mumsie."

Leaning in, I puckered my lips while nuzzling my nose through her pubic hair, I placed a gentle kiss at the peak of her lips, on her clit. Her hands moved to my head and her fingers slid through my hair while she whispered, "I love you too, Baby Boy."

With her hands gently guiding me, I leaned in close again and placed several more gentle kisses on and around her stiff, thick clit. I listened to her moaning softly above me. Before I pulled away, I pressed my face against her and poked my tongue out as far as I could. Dipping it between her plump lips, I licked all the way up to her clit. When I leaned back, Mumsie had a glazed look in her eyes. With her taste on my tongue, I slowly rose to my feet.

Mumsie reached out a rested the pad of my index finger under the little pink head of my penis. She guided me around the room and had me blow out each candle. Before we left the bathroom, she picked up the wine glass she'd drained while in my tub. From there, she guided me around my apartment in the same manner and she had me blow out each and every candle.

Before we moved toward my bedroom, Mumsie looped her first finger and thumb around the neck of my little penis. She held on tightly while leading me onward. When we stepped into the candle-lit bedroom, I noticed a few things I'd missed earlier. There was a half-full bottle of wine on my nightstand and sitting beside that was a bottle of body lotion that I didn't recognize.

Mumsie pulled me beside the bed before either of us climbed onto it, she released my penis and took hold the of the covers she'd turned down earlier. She pulled them all the way down so they were laying over the footboard, leaving only the fitted sheet covering my bed. She then chose a pillow and set the others aside. Only then did she climb onto my bed. She laid face down and got comfortable before saying, "Be a good boy and rub Mumsie down with lotion."

I didn't bother trying to hide how eager I was. I grabbed the lotion and carried it with me while I knelt between her spread legs. Starting with her feet, I used far more lotion than was necessary. I rubbed them gently and was careful not to tickle her. My fingers slid between her toes, along her arch, and over her heel. If I left lotion on her polished toenails, I was diligent about wiping it away. Her toenails were too pretty to be blemished my lotion.

As I worked my way over her ankle and up her shin, she shifted her leg so my erect penis and smooth, little pouch of balls was resting against the bottom of her foot which was slippery with lotion. While I worked my way up her leg, I gently humped myself against the bottom of her huge, soft foot. I didn't stop until my hands were dangerously close to her obviously excited pussy. A small damp spot was growing directly beneath it.

Switching to her other leg, I repeated the same process on that foot and leg. Before moving to her big butt cheeks, I slid up and straddled her shin. My desperate little penis was slipping and sliding along her soft, moisturized skin. I filled my palm with lotion and warmed it between my hands before I laid them on her left butt cheek. My hands were slipping and sliding over her enormous cheek and often disappearing between the giant globes of her butt. Moving to her other shin, I filled my palm with lotions once more and rubbed it into her skin until it had been mostly absorbed.

When I started on her back, I was straddling one of her warm, thick thighs. The knee between her thighs was resting in the wet spot of her womanly juices. I filled my palm three times before I was satisfied her back was sufficiently moisturized. There were still streaks of lotion, but her skin wasn't absorbing any more.

After I'd slid off of her thigh, Mumsie rolled over and bit my lip when I saw the wet spot. The scent of her arousal wafted through the air and teased my senses. She rolled onto her back and after arranging the pillows, she propped herself up against them. She looked so regal, especially after she'd refilled her wine glass and began sipping from it.

I didn't need to be told what to do. I moved to the foot of the bed and remoisturized her feet. Mumsie spoke softly, "Sweetheart, that feels wonderful. You know how to spoil a lady."

Smiling up at her, I quickly returned my attention to her feet. I'd used so much lotion earlier that her feet weren't soaking up much of the additional lotion at all. Working my way up her leg, coating it with a thick layer of lotion and then massaging it into her skin. She lay there, watching me work, cooing softly while sipping from her wine glass. Every so often, she prompted me to look into her eyes. And when I did, her gaze made me feel terribly small and immature.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,621 Followers
12