Miss Osaka Shows her Anus Pt. 02

Story Info
Student humiliates female Japanese teacher in the toilets.
6.9k words
4.6
1.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was just coming out of the Men's toilets as Miss Osaka walked by on her way to the Ladies. She was pretty young lady with classical Japanese features: dark narrow eyes with an epicanthic fold, small thin nose, high cheekbones and long, black, silky hair - worn loose below her shoulders. She was probably a size eight and no taller than five feet. Tiny in fact. She was casually dressed in a black crew-neck jumper indigo jeans, very tight at the calves and tucked into short, black leather boots with a small Cuban heel. Her outfit clung to every curve of her body, emphasising the fact she had a very flat chest. In all, it gave the impression of her being much younger than her 25 years.

The corridor was empty and he casually caught her eye. She was coming to the end of her six months 'job experience' teaching Japanese culture and language skills at the English university and had so far avoided any kind of eye contact with him - especially during lectures. But she hadn't expected to see him right at that moment and was caught off-guard.

It had been several weeks since that embarrassing encounter with her two young students, George and Andrew, and she was now starting to feel very relieved. Or was she? She had reflected on the episode countless times -- in fact almost every night before she went to sleep -- and she still couldn't quite decide whether she had hated, tolerated or actually enjoyed it. She kept turning it over and over in her mind.

Despite her quite probably mild protestations, she had been persuaded to allow these two young men into her toilet cubicle so they could look at her -- very intimately! They had declared their fascination with what an Asian woman might look like naked and, initially intimidated by them, she had been coerced into pulling down her pants and allowing them to spread her legs very wide so they could study her vagina.

She had even gone to the toilet right in front of their eyes! Carried away by their enthusiasm and her own growing excitement, she had spread open cheeks right in front of their faces so they could look at her anus. And then, unable to stop herself, she had let some poop come out.

Had she protested enough, or was she complicit? It had been both exciting and debasing all at the same time and part of her was wishing she could experience that thrill all over again.

"Hey Miss Osaka!"

"Hi...George," she replied timidly.

"It's nice to finally get to see you out of class and alone again."

"Is it? I not so much sure."

"I think you've been avoiding me."

"No, not think so. I see you in class."

"I mean outside of class. I mean socially."

"We not friends George."

"We do share a secret though?"

"I know. Very awkward for both."

"It was so much fun!"

"Hm. Was not nice what you boys did to me."

"I really enjoyed looking at you. I genuinely want to thank you."

"It was shameful, rude, disgusting. I should have reported on you."

"But you didn't, did you? I think maybe you liked it a just little bit, yes?"

Osaka looked at him for a moment, searching for an answer. A big part of her was wanting to admit that she had indeed enjoyed it by the end. Instead she said nothing.

George smiled. "Since you didn't report on us Osaka, then I'll take your silence to mean you could be persuaded again..."

"No!" But she felt herself nodding in contradiction.

"...after all, you did say that if we did well in class, you would show us again."

"DID I?"

"Very definitely."

"Well anyway, your Japanese conversation skill not so good George."

"You know that's not true."

"I admit you try hard but..."

"I can show you HOW hard," he interrupted, "if only you'll take me in there with you." He gestured towards the Ladies.

She allowed herself a quick glance at his crotch and was aware of a slight swelling.

"Mm, I believe you." She smiled.

"You ARE tempted aren't you?"

She looked straight at him, saying nothing for a moment, then whispered: "Maybe. Not with your friend at same time though."

"It would only be me on my own. That way I can have a proper wank while I'm looking at you. I can't do it when another guy is watching."

She glanced up and down the corridor to check if anyone was coming. "If I did agree, just suppose, what you want me to do this time?" She knew the answer of course.

"Well, what were you actually going in there for?"

"Do toilet of course."

"I know, but I mean what do you need do in there; piss or a dump?"

"What you mean dump?" She was not familiar with the term.

"I mean ... you know, a shit, a poo?"

She nodded. "I learning new English words from you George. Very educational for me. I need piss and dump."

"Then I want to watch you."

She nodded. "I know. You have weird fetish. I know this because in Japanese culture some men have very strange sex fetish like you. There are clubs where they go to make girls do such humiliating things.

"Really? You never mentioned this in class! I think I'm really getting to like Japanese culture after all."

"OK. In that case I give you special Japanese fetish lesson. Be goodbye present before I go back Japan?"

"Absolutely! I promise I will study hard this time!"

She nodded. "I know you will!"

"Thank you Miss Osaka. It will be so much fun this time, just you and me."

"I think we go in here instead." She pointed to the disabled toilet. "More room."

Checking that the coast was clear, George followed Osaka into the large, disabled toilet room. It was a spur of the moment decision. She too had been fantasizing about that previous encounter. It was so unexpected and had unleashed a hitherto untapped well of sexual urges that she had no idea even existed, until it had happened, so much so that she had allowed herself to be totally humiliated and lose face. Turning it over in her mind afterwards -- almost every night - she had come to the realisation that she was deeply sexually frustrated herself and somehow needed to explore the strange, exhibitionist-type fetish that George and his friend had awoken in her.

Then, as she locked the door behind her, that brief moment of excitement was overcome by a massive wave of fear and apprehension. Her stomach did somersaults and she found herself trembling with fright.

She started shaking her head. "No. Change mind. I can't do this..."

"Please Miss Osaka, I promise to be gentle and not force you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"What you want me do is so shameful." She bent her head and looked down at the floor.

"I know, but I think we both want it, don't we?"

She nodded imperceptibly. "I will be brave," she said, scanning the brightly lit room. Her expression was now demure and sad. "I must do punishment for my shame."

George wasn't quite sure what she meant and let it pass. At least she wasn't trying to escape like before.

Osaka quickly scanned the room. The porcelain toilet bowl itself was located in the far corner, flanked on either side by sturdy, drop-down railings. Alongside the toilet, was a simple white metal-framed chair, with padded arms and a lift-out padded seat, all upholstered in shiny grey vinyl. On the adjacent wall was an 'accessible' hand basin, paper towel dispenser and a large floor to ceiling mirror, presumably for users in wheelchairs. It was all very clinical and institutional.

George went over to the chair and dragged it into the middle of the room.

"What you doing George?"

He lifted out the seat pad to expose a square shaped toilet seat with large hole in the centre. Beneath it, hung a cream coloured plastic bowl.

"I think this will work well," he said. "Lots of different viewing angles."

She nodded.

"Although this time, perhaps, it might be better if you take off ALL your clothes. I want to see you stark naked."

She knew that's what he wanted, of course. Why even pretend otherwise, She took a moment to settle herself. "Yes, will strip naked for you. Not nice last time what happened when you both try pull off my pants. Very scary." She bent down and started to unzip her boots.

"I'm really sorry about that. We just got carried away."

"I understand. I undress for you now. My choice." She was looking at the floor.

Taken aback by her sudden acquiescence, he decided to change tack. He liked being in charge and getting her to do very lewd embarrassing things, very reluctantly. "You can be my geisha girl maybe?"

Without looking up she snapped: "Not geisha! All Westerner think geisha girls are high class prostitute. Geisha is special entertainment girl, looks after man, makes tea...well respected."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect..."

"I am lowly student teacher," she continued. "Last time you took away my dignity; I have lost face; not even worthy of being geisha." She peeled off her sweater.

"You are a beautiful, very educated woman Osaka." He was now dropping the polite 'Miss' to make her feel more submissive.

She shook her head. "No, I deserve this. I must humiliate myself before you. Keep promise I made." She unzipped her jeans and started to drag them over her hips and down her slender thighs. "I will show you everything you want to see. I will honour promise. Japanese people very honourable."

"You really mean that don't you?" He knew a little about 'keeping face' from her seminars.

"Any part of body you want to look, I show."

"No matter how private?"

"No restriction. All private part available for inspection: breasts, sole of feet, toes, hairy part like underarm, all genital part between legs."

"Your anus?"

"Anus too."

"And I can watch your poo coming out?"

She was now standing in front of him in nothing more than her short ankle-socks and skimpy black underwear. She bent her head again and nodded subserviently. "Yes, I show you how Japanese woman go to toilet, only for cultural education purpose you understand."

"Do the men ask the women to talk dirty to them when they do these humiliation things?"

"Dirty?"

"Yes, I mean use very crude and rude slang words - you understand?"

"Yes. This normal in Japan."

"Can you do it in English?"

"I try for you. Good practise for me. I know some slang word already - learned from you and Andrew." She laughed. "Very grateful!"

"Good. Then tell me what he will do for me in your dirtiest slang."

"OK. So I take off bra and panty now - so you can have good look at my little titties and hairy cunt. Then I turn round like last time and bend over so you can see hole where shit come out."

He listened open-mouthed. He was used to hearing her talk in that very polite form of English where she formed sentences using all the right words, but with a weird syntax and accent. But to hear her talk dirty in the same manner was incredibly erotic.

"Very sorry, do I do dirty talk good?

"Most certainly. You talk dirty extremely well!"

"Thank you."

"So please continue and display yourself to me Osaka.

She unclipped her bra straps to expose the shallow swellings of her girly breasts.

"Why do you even bother with a bra, your tits are so tiny?"

"A little embarrassing for me. Bra make me feel more like woman not girl, and stop long nipples poking through blouse when erect, like now"

"Yes, your nipples are quite impressive aren't they," he said, staring at her disproportionally, long brown teats. They were thick and hard enough that you could hang your coat on them. He estimated they were probably half an inch in length, stubby ended and neatly mounted within perfectly circular - and spectacularly puffy - dark brown areolae.

"Pull on the them for me."

She pinched both nipples and stretched them out as far as they would go, causing her amazing areolae to bulge out even further to form perfect hemispheres.

"Wow, so long and beautiful."

"Glad you like" she said. "Now I pull down panties to show you cunt. Hope you like also."

Dropping her panties to the floor around her ankles, Osaka finally stood completely naked in front of him.

"Can you lift your arms over your head so I can see if you have any hairs in your armpits?"

She did as he asked. "Some little hair, see?"

The hairs were sparse, just a few long straight ones, jet-black, growing out almost in opposite directions from a slight central parting.

"Do you have B.O. in there?"

"B.O?"

"Body odour. Do you sweat a lot in your armpits?"

"Maybe bit because jumper make me hot in that place. I not use deodorant."

"May I smell it?"

"Yes. OK to put nose in armpit."

George nuzzled his arm lightly through the hairs, sniffing as he went. They were damp with sweat and quite strong smelling. "Yes, definitely a bit ripe in your pits Osaka! I like the smell though. Your natural scent - would love to bottle-it and take it home!"

"Thank you."

He now stepped back to stare at her fully naked. She immediately felt the intensity of his gaze as he walked all around her, looking her up and down from head to toe to assess the contours of her smooth, young body. She could see eyes homing in on her breasts and crotch on each pass.

She was short in stature, skinny but with nicely curvaceous hips: almost flat-chested, save for the puffy areolae and pointed nipples; only slightly hairy around her vulva, which had a nice bulge to it; and long shapely thighs and calves, supported by thin ankles and dainty size four feet. Altogether, a stunningly gorgeous woman. He finally stood still behind her and took a couple of paces backwards to fully admire her small, but nicely rounded bottom.

"You want me bend over?"

"Yes Osaka. Try to touch the floor without bending your knees."

"Not possible for me."

"Maybe if you your spread your feet apart?"

"I understand." She already knew exactly want he wanted. She calmly spread her feet about two feet apart and then bent completely double in front of him. As her cheeks parted slightly, George his first glimpse of the dusky crack between her lovely pale buttocks.

"How this?"

"Perfect. Now pull yourself open wide so I can see inside your arse crack." He squatted down to get a better view as she obediently reached behind and spread herself open.

"Can you see everything?"

"Wow. SOO nice to see that sight again!" He was rooted to the spot.

Osaka stayed silent for a minute and then stood back up. "Too uncomfortable position. Not good for me."

"Sorry Osaka. It's not the best view for me either. Not enough light to see your anus properly."

"So sorry."

"Maybe sit up there underneath that bright light and hang your legs over the armrests," he pointed at the large downlighter above the chair. "That way I'll be able to see everything."

"Yes. Sitting down much better." She moved over to the square toilet seat, sat down as she would if she was going to the toilet, then sung her legs over the sides of the padded armrests.

"Spread more please." He instructed.

"Like this?" She slid her bottom forward across the hole in the seat, grabbed her knees and then pulled her thighs hard back along the armrests to completely expose the dark hairy cleft of her womanhood.

"Is view acceptable?"

George down knelt before her as if in prayer, totally enthralled. "THAT IS AN AMM...AZING view Osaka!"

"I forgot to take off socks. Please can you do?"

"Of course, my pleasure."

He reached forward and gently slid off each sock in turn to reveal the pale yellow soles and slightly darker heels of her feet. She saw him sniffing her socks. "You want to smell feet like last time?"

"Yes please."

"Enjoy." She offered the sole of her left foot to his face and rotated it all around his nose so he could sniff in amongst her toes. She then repeated the exercise with her right foot before finally putting both feet together and holding the yellowy soles about six inches from his face.

"Smell more please."

He inhaled a deep sniff and snorted. "Phew, they do stink bad Osaka!"

"Very embarrassing, but necessary for face."

"You mean my face or 'keeping your face'?"

"Ha ha." She allowed herself a sarcastic little laugh, then returned to the same sombre, resigned expression she had adopted since entering the toilet. "Not funny."

"I was just trying to lighten the mood."

"It not working!"

"Sorry, that was poor timing, especially it's now time for me have a good hard look at your cunt, really up close, I'm afraid."

She nodded in compliance giving George the approval he needed to walk forward on his knees right up to the edge of the seat and push his face in between her thighs.

His field of vision in all directions was now completely filled with Osaka's Asian cunt, and the growth of pubic hair around it which he started to examine intently. The hairs were black, few in number and very wiry in texture. They were also quite straight, much like the hairs in her armpits; not at all the matted, curly pubes of most Western girls he had seen. They formed up in a small 'Y' shape, not quite a full triangle, getting denser at the spine of the 'Y' as they grew down towards her cunt. Here, they parted slightly and fanned out in a ragged fringe, along either side of her long, purply-black cunt flaps. The hood of her clitoris was fully hidden from view behind the thick clump of hairs at the base of the 'Y', but the dark crinkly flaps were so big that they hung out limply in plain view.

It was a sight and a smell he well remembered -- one he tried recalling most times at night when wanking himself to sleep - only now, the bright lights in the disabled toilets illuminated everything far more explicitly and in sharp focus. He could see every minute detail of her genitals.

"You're not very hairy around the edges of your cunt are you? I expected more hairs. But you do have the biggest cunt lips Osaka."

"You like?"

"I would like to suck on them."

"Maybe they need cleaning later."

"Is that an invitation?"

"Depends how wet I get."

"Yes, absolutely!" He realised he was getting far too excited - and he had only just started looking at her. "I need to get my cock out before I cream myself!"

He fumbled with the zipper in his flies and pulled out his already stiff cock. As he took it in his hand, the foreskin drew back completely revealing the big, purple throbbing head.

"You have bigger penis than I expect."

"It's seven inches when I last measured." He reached back to the root, pulling as hard as he could to emphasise the length. The bulbous head engorged and expanded itself causing a dribble of clear pre-cum to form at the entrance to the hole in the end. It was pointed straight at Oaska's face. " I want you to watch me wank off right in front of you as I stare at your dark, flappy Japanese cunt."

She looked back at him disapprovingly. "Flappy?"

"Your vaginal lips are so big they look like flaps!"

"You mean flaps like wings?"

"I bet that's exactly what they look like when you stretch them out. I'm just SO excited to be looking at your little furry cunt Osaka. I mean to be able to study the differences between what it looks like between your legs, a Japanese girl, compared with white girls..."

She understood how these disrespectful, sometimes racist and extremely hurtful comments about her body were very much part of the role-play - his wanting to sexually humiliate her, hers having to be willingly compliant -- and she was surprised how much she was enjoying it. She started to really lean.

"Glad you like Japanese cunt. If you ask nice, I will hold open flaps so you have good view right inside. See my private, secret places. It will be big risk for you though as I may have accident and piss in face."

"I can take that risk!"

"Ask respectably then please."

"Miss Oaska, my honoured teacher, please will you show me the inside of your vagina?"

"Be pleasure, my student, for your education, to show you inside of big flappy Japanese cunt. Will show you hole were piss come out and hole where I put Tampon." She laughed at the irony of her own crudity in response to his politeness.

12