Miss Osaka Shows her Anus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tampon! Really? Do you have one in now?"

"Yes. Would you like to see?"

"Would I ever!"

"I think you will need to pull right out if want to see all the way up my cunt hole."

"I show to you Tampon now." She fumbled in amongst the mess of her pubic hairs and crinkled-up lips to extract a thin white string. She let it hang down out of the bottom corner of her cunt for him to see. It was damp and discoloured with urine.

"String for Tampon."

"That's very sexy Osaka!"

"Come closer and I open flaps now."

George leaned in as far forward as he dared as she pinched each of her big dark lips between thumb and forefinger and pulled them slowly apart. His face was now only inches from her cunt.

As he'd hoped, her lips spread open like the giant wings of an exotic butterfly to reveal inner detail of her vagina. He was fascinated how the purply-black tipped edges of her crinkly labia -- which were quite ashen in colour on the outside - bled quite abruptly into a glistening pinkness on the inside. Sitting dead-centre, like a perfectly circular bullseye, was the stubby end of her slightly discoloured Tampon with the string dangling below. Above, was the tiny, grommet-shaped hole where her piss came out and had presumably drippled all over the end of the Tampon.

"Take a good look at Tampon please. I not come on yet, maybe later today, so not bloody."

"Wow, I've never seen that before -- an actual Tampon inserted into a girl's cunt."

"You may have good look then and enjoy. Do wanking if you want. When ready, pull on string to see in hole."

"Thank you Osaka."

After a minute or so of intense studying and masturbation, George gingerly caught hold of the soggy end of Osaka's Tampon string as it swayed before his eyes. He started to pull gently but it seemed to be stuck firm.

Osaka squirmed and averted her eyes. Up until that point he had just been looking and staring, but now she could actually feel his fingers touching her most intimate parts. Removing her Tampon was such an incredibly personal thing to have someone else do to her.

"You tickling me. You will need to pull more harder. When first bit appear out of hole, then grab between fingers and pull right out."

George did as instructed and soon, once he had overcome the initial stiction, the miniature white log was sliding smoothly out of Osaka's vagina, lubricated by her own creamy juices. He held it before his eyes, to examine it for any staining, but apart from the slight yellowing around the front portion where her urine had saturated it, there were no other major stains and no signs of blood.

"Do you mind if I smell it?"

"If you really must do. Very embarrassing. Has been inside all day so will be very strong smelling of piss and natural cunt flavour."

"You mean odour not flavour I think. Unless you want me to taste it too?"

"No tasting! Just smell if you want."

It was quite hard to the touch, much denser than George had imagined. He rolled it under his nose, backwards and forwards like a fine cigar, to sample the odours. "You are right Osaka, it absolutely reeks of piss at one end and ripe sushi at the other."

"Very sorry. I apologise for smell."

"No need to. It IS truly disgusting, but I like the smell very much!"

She changed the subject. "You can now see easily up hole, yes?"

"Not quite. It's very tight. Can you help me?"

"I try open bigger." She plunged her fingers into the opening of her vagina and stretched the inner hole as wide as she could. "This big as I can do. If lucky, you might see my cervix?"

Now clear of the Tampon, he found himself peering through a ragged ring of bright pink nubbins suspended in the entrance to her vagina like the tentacles of some weird sea anemone. Beyond this, was the secret, musky smelling pink hole he had been dreaming about for several weeks. He couldn't believe he was finally looking up it.

He took his time to examine the interior as she held herself open to his gaze. The walls of her vagina were soft, slightly ribbed and very fleshy. He was trying to locate her cervix, but wasn't entirely sure what he was looking for. Everything was rapidly becoming coated in a milky white mucus. What did a cervix actually look like he wondered?

The diameter of Osaka's vagina was still quite narrow, but occasionally and involuntarily she performed some internal contractions, causing the entire length of her little cunt-tunnel to expand briefly in an equal and opposite reaction. That's when he saw it - the tiny horizontal depression and a slit like hole in the smooth, reddish balloon-shaped, thing at the far end of her cunt. That was Osaka's cervix and it, too, was glistening in slime.

"This hurting me now. Have you had good look at everything?"

"Yes, thank you so much Osaka. I just can't tear my eyes away!"

"So glad you enjoy view."

George now turned his attention to her beautifully formed urethra sitting about half way between the brown hood of her clitoris and the ragged pink hole below that he had just been admiring. He was a little confused to discover there were also two weird looking, slightly larger recesses, maybe holes, on either side of it. He didn't dare show his ignorance by asking about them, but she could tell from his quizzical expression that something was intriguing him.

"You see holes either side of piss-hole?"

"Yes, I see them."

"You know what are they?"

He hesitated a moment before admitting: "No Osaka."

"They are glands - leak milky stuff when Osaka very aroused."

"Wow, I want to see that happening."

"Maybe you see, depends."

"Do they make your cunt wet?"

"Not inside, no. Other little glands inside cunt hole do that."

"I didn't see them. Everything is so covered in your juices."

"Hard to find unless you know where. Only second time I let boy look inside cunt."

"Who was first?"

"You of course. You know detail how my cunt look like inside more than I. Even boyfriend in Tokyo never seen"

"What an incredible thought."

"I think you learning very much about Japanese woman today."

"Oh yes, this is a real Japanese education for me!"

"I like that you are keen to learn."

"Yes I am!"

"What else you want to see?"

"Could you pull open your piss-hole for me?"

"Not easy to do. Unfortunate this hole very small. Can't open more unless do big piss -- which may do if not careful. I need to go quite urgently!"

"I want to see that for sure! Maybe show me your clitoris first to take your mind of it for a few minutes."

"Yes, of course. Please look closely..." She took both forefingers from holding her labia open and placed them on either side of her clit-hood. Then with a slight pressure, she pulled back the long, smooth brown sheath to reveal a shiny little ball of intense pink.

"I'm surprised how small that is Osaka. Do all Japanese girls have such tiny clits"

"I not know," she said, trying to cover her embarrassment, "but very sensitive. I rub here when do masturbating in bed. But maybe I put away now, since you don't like." She allowed her clit hood to slide back over it.

"NO! Please no Osaka. Let me look again. I need to masturbate."

"OK, you may look some more, but you must prove how much you appreciate." She said, teasing him.

"Watch me then!" George took hold of fully engorged cock and started pulling long strokes along its length. He thrust his groin forward to give her a better view.

"So you do like after all!" She drew back her clit-hood once again to give him another look at the tiny glistening ball. "You may look some more please."

He leaned right in to study her clit while he wanked, observing a thin ring of white stuff wedged under the rim of her clit-hood.

"You have dirty smeg in there Osaka," he said, sniffing at it. "Looks like that soured creamy paste you get around the top of milk cartons.

"What is smeg please?"

"Smeg -- Smegma is that kind of white, smelly, cheesy stuff that you got stuck all-round the edges of your clit."

"If so offensive then maybe you should clean out for me with tongue. Do good service."

"Mm, it is kind of yuck..."

"You like cheese don't you? "

"Yes."

Well maybe we save smegma for special Japanese dining experience later." She released her grip on the protective sheath and the pink ball disappeared from view once more.

"That sounds intriguing Osaka. What's on the menu?"

"Osaka cheese board; very exotic, all different odour."

"You mean flavours don't you?" He assumed she was confusing her words again.

"I think both correct."

"I love a cheese board!"

"Well not exactly board, no board needed; more like finger-food."

"You mean..."

"Yes. Use finger to find cheeses in all private, dirty places where I smell. Some very creamy, some a bit crusty, some very sweaty, some sticky and gooey. Most stinky one smell like shit."

"I best do a tour of the cheese making facilities then?"

"Please do full inspection."

He leaned back a little to take in the greater view of her beautiful face and her entire naked body with her genitals spread out before him. In response, she adjusted her posture slightly to get him the best possible view. He saw that aside from the sparse growth of hairs at the top, the area of her actual genitalia was in fact defined by a neat oval shape of darker skin tones -- blending from yellow mustard to brown into ashen purple-grey on her flaps, tipped with inky black along the outer edges. It was huge contrast with the pale colour of her tummy and thighs. The texture appeared much coarser than elsewhere, almost like the grain of an animal hide.

The black hairs the grew out along the opposing edges of the oval, either side of her labia, were about an inch long. Some were quite straight, others more wavy. As they reached her perineum, they all but vanished. Only a few of the more sturdy ones survived in that barren, featureless, no-mans-land between her cunt and shit-hole. George could just make out his first tantalising glimpse of that smelly, puckered hole -- a slight bulging of purple emerging from a tiny array of individual hairs, hanging down in silhouette, at the lowest point of his view.

"Miss Osaka, it's time for you to show me your anus."

"I not looking forward to this."

"You have no choice. It's the main event."

"I know."

"If you climb up and squat on the arms of the chair -- hold on with your hands - and let your bottom just hang down over the toilet seat, your thighs and cheeks will spread open naturally and give me a really good view of your shit-hole."

Osaka obediently repositioned herself as instructed, folding her legs back and lifted her feet high up onto the armrests of the chair. This had the effect of rotating her bottom, spreading her ass checks and presenting her bulbous, purple-coloured anus centre stage in George's field of view. She was now perched like a crab - with her hands held back behind her for support - in the most unladylike posture, ready to have her anus inspected.

"Smelly Japanese shit-hole ready for examination," announced Osaka.

George drank in view. He could now see that the brown oval-shaped colouration around her vagina extended all the way through to her anus, becoming much more yellow, to form a large, well defined halo around the protruding purple centre piece. The anus itself was perfectly circular and doughnut-shaped in profile. It was distinctly puckered in a fairly evenly divided fashion, all with the exception of one bizarre looking lump which bulged out to one side. It may well have been a small hemorrhoid, although he hadn't noticed it previously, but it appeared quite natural in terms of texture and colour and wasn't at all sore looking. To the right of her puckered hole, was a slightly raised, dark brown beauty spot with a thick black hair growing out of it.

It was hard to count precisely, but in amongst the many radiating creases of her anus, George reckoned on about six well defined ones. The lumps in between were quite rubbery-looking, some having a very taught and translucent appearance as if they were under pressure and could burst if he pricked them. He wanted to pat them with his finger tips to feel their texture and elasticity. He saw they all had a greasy sheen to them.

Dotted all around this grotesque landscape, nestled within the outer yellow halo, were masses of miniscule pimples, some of which sprouted stiff black hairs. In places there were two hairs growing out of the same follicle which made them look even thicker. These anal hairs were not nearly so long and straight as the pubes around her cunt; they were weirdly kinked and unkempt and it was very erotic to see them dangling out into space underneath her.

They no doubt struggled to exist in such a filthy environment -- much of the time coated in shit - where the air quality was foul and they risked being abraded away by the endless assault of toilet paper being scraped across them on a daily basis. He tried to count them all, but lost his place at around fifty odd. There were probably over a hundred hairs altogether growing around Osaka's anus.

"I see you enjoy yourself looking at my shit-hole."

George grunted in appreciation. He was wanking more furiously now. He longed to feel the texture of the pimply halo and pull on all the hairs. Most of all, he wanted to push his nose into the puckered hole and sample the stink of the nasty slime he knew would be harboured within all the deep crevices. He could see slight traces of yellow in the deepest ravines -- particularly around the funny, lop-sided lump.

"Please Osaka, can I put my nose right up against your anus?"

"You are so excited, it might make you cum I think."

"Yes it will...I need to cum so badly!"

"OK, special permission." But she could feel an onimous rumbling in her bowels.

Without a moment's hesitation, George craned his neck forward those last few inches to make contact with her smelly, rubbery hole. He gently rubbed his nose up against the fleshy, purple undulations, breathing in as deeply as he could to inhale the stale, musty odours of her bottom. Like a dog smelling a bitch, he continue this behaviour over and over until she announced: "So sorry! Need to do dump now George."

"You can't control it?"

"Sitting like this making it happen more quick."

Seconds later he felt her anus tremor against his nose as it flared out to release a blast of disgusting, rancid, smelling gas. She had just farted directly into his nostrils at point blank range.

George recoiled instantly, ejaculating in the same moment and spurting a jet of his thick, warm spunk all over the edge of the toilet seat.

He looked back between Osaka's legs just in time to see a globule of yellow slime spurt out of her anus, before her greasy, purple sphincter closed up tight again.

She could now feel something big swelling in her rectum and was working as hard as she could to prevent it sliding out right into George's face. But it was impossible to hold back.

"Please move safe distance."

As she clenched and unclenched her rectal muscles, her anus winked open a fraction causing more slime to pump out of her hole and wash over the entire doughnut of her anus. It then spilled over onto the big yellow halo surrounding it. The nasty smell of the fart was soon overpowered by the much stronger stink of her sloppy shit as the slime spread out and started to puddle in some of the deeper creases of her anus.

"So sorry."

George was transfixed as the lumpy, doughnut-shaped contours of Osaka's filthy, purple anus bulged outwards under the pressure of her compacted turd. The doughnut then transformed into a pouting, rubbery cone. The few remaining ass-hairs that had not already been submerged in the yellow slop, stood to attention in a ragged, threadbare ring at the base of the cone. The cone continued to elongate for a second or two, then shrank back suddenly as the pointed tip of a squishy, mustard-coloured turd overcame the muscles of her sphincter and extruded itself out of the end. The hole then widened rapidly - stretching and thinning the rim-edge to its elastic limits -- in an effort to accommodate the ultimate girth of Osaka's gritty cylinder of shit as it oozed out almost horizontally towards George's face.

The whole effect was like a small volcanic eruption ejecting foul smelling noxious gases and spurts of hot, mustard-coloured lava out into the fresh air. Like the charred remains of an ancient forest, the ring of black hairs was dragged forwards by its progress, eventually become overwhelmed and completely coated in the foul, sticky goo.

Osaka's disgusting turd was solid enough to hold its own weight for about four inches before it lost its stiffness and started to bend. It then broke off abruptly at the weakest point and fell hard through the toilet seat, into the bucket beneath, with a splat. George was left staring at the now massively flared opening of her anus containing the blunt, cross-section of what remained of her turd. It was over an inch in diameter and had the colour, consistency and appearance of highly congealed peanut butter -- not cheese - embedded with a mixture of gritty husks of various shapes and sizes.

It was quite probably the most revolting and at the same time the most sexually erotic thing he had ever witnessed. His erection was already recovering as he leaned right in to survey the detail and sample the stink. Osaka pushed and grunted as he sat staring and sniffing at the shitty mess.

"So sorry, so sorry, so sorry..." was all she could think to say.

"You'd better finish up," replied George.

"I can't push out any more. It's stuck!"

"Ah. OK. Well maybe I can push it back in?"

"Ugh, really."

"It's probably the best way. I can't wipe your arse like this."

"I guess."

George reached out with the pad of his thumb and gingerly pressed it flat against the blunt, spongy end of her exposed, broken-off turd. After a few seconds of gentle effort, it started to compress and he quickly swapped his thumb for his index finger - in order to give himself a greater sensory experience - as her anus gradually closed up around it. By now though, the once shiny purple folds were completely smeared a dirty yellow. They blended easily with the naturally occurring, discoloured skin tones of her anal halo.

Hoping by now that she was way beyond protesting about any further, physical investigation he might make into her intimate bodily functions, he took a chance and dove his finger deep into the butt-plug of nasty smelling shit he'd just squished back into her hole. His finger easily penetrated what remained of her turd, all the way up to the last knuckle. It was like pushing through actual peanut butter!

She squealed with pleasure as he then bent his finger inside her and started to feel all around the inner walls of her filthy Japanese shit hole, sliding his finger up and down as he did so.

"Oh, George," she exclaimed, "what you doing inside me just amazing. Please finger-fuck my dirty, filthy, stinking shit-hole as hard as you can!"

12