Miss Pamela Ch. 15

Story Info
Tommy has a rematch with Kristine.
3.9k words
4
3.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In charge Lisa was greedy, keeping me trapped face first into her hot soaking pussy with her feet hooked behind my head, forcing me to commune with her cunt. I was working on bringing her to a third orgasm. My whole face was slick with her nectar and other than soreness in my neck and jaw I was clam happy.

When she had squeezed every iota of pleasure from the third, she released me from her headlock, rolled me over, grabbed my balls to lead me to the bathroom, and into the shower.

"On your back."

I knew what was coming even before she squatted above my face. She told me her goal was to make me her urinal and it was time for this morning's training. I'd begun training her the day before when the switch was on the other foot.

I hadn't mentioned it, because why give myself away, but I kind of enjoyed this twisted, extra intimate act. It really fired my inner submissive energy. I think she enjoyed the previous morning when she got to drink directly from her Master's cock. I opened my mouth, she settled herself to center her pee hole and I surrounded it with slightly pursed lips.

"Ready slut?"

"Mm hm."

The power of her initial flow was startling, and I let a small amount of her golden nectar escape, confirming the need to confine this activity to the shower. It didn't deter her from fully releasing her blader into my mouth and I gulped aggressively to keep up with her intense flow.

When she finished and her piss tapered to a trickle and finally ceased I sucked the last drops and then thoroughly finished cleaning her with my tongue. She squeezed my stiff cock while I tidied her entire cunt area.

"You're getting to be quite the piss drinker, and you seem to enjoy it."

"Yes, ma'am. The intimacy is intense."

"You really are my sub slut aren't you."

"Yes, Ma'am. I love being your Dom too".

"Yesterday was hot too, baby. I do love how we push each other's buttons, It's perfect. I love being your fuck toy as much as I love using you hard and nasty."

"I agree, Ma'am. That's why we're such an amazing fit, isn't it?"

"Yes, now I want more."

She shifted her position to bring her glorious brown starfish to my lips.

"I want your tongue inside my hole, slut. As deep as you can get."

She reached down to spread herself, opening her puckered hole exposing its pink interior. I extended my tongue as she settled down to help me inside her tight, hot anus. The implicit abject submission of my position fueled the raging hardon that stood proudly from below my pelvis proving her effect on me.

As my tongue probed her funky passage the musky bitterness reminded me clearly that I was her property at the moment, to be used in any demeaning way she desired. Damn if that wasn't incredibly erotic and arousing.

'You're looking forward to everything today, aren't you, slut."

My tongue was captive in her asshole so I could only mumble my agreement. She reached bag to clasp my balls in her tight grip, squeezing a deep groan from me.

"Deeper, bitch. Get that tongue as deep as you can."

I clenched my muscles to tighten my tongue, pointed it as sharp as possible and thrust up into her as hard as I could. She wriggled slightly to work my straining flesh as deep as possible inside herself. I tongue fucked her ass for all I was worth.

She rewarded me with moans and frigged her clit rapidly until she came and coated my nose with a generous flow of pussy juice.

"Good job, slut," she said as she stood and stepped away, leaving me on the shower floor sporting a stiff cock twitching with desire.

She turned the shower on, adjusted the water to cold and brought the spray directly to bear on my package. She prayed me until my cock had wilted and shrinkage set in, leaving me whimpering and miserable.

"Get the enema bag ready, we need to clean you thoroughly for your date with Kristine."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I rose grudgingly, stiff and sore from my time on the cold, hard tiles. She grabbed my sack and pulled me to the cabinet where we kept the enema bag. I filled it with warm water and a bit of Kosher salt before hanging it from the top of the shower door.

Still firmly gripping my balls she directed me to the toilet where I lubed the nozzle and inserted it in my anus before sitting. Lisa opened the valve releasing the flow into my rectum. She studied my reactions as the fluid filled me. My discomfort grew as my belly distended.

"Hold it as long as you can, slut. Think about Kristine's cock. Remember how it felt when you sucked it and then when she fucked you. Your first real cock. I know you loved it despite yourself. Didn't you, slut?"

"I did, Ma'am."

"I'm glad. It was really hot watching you suck her and even better when she fucked you like the slut I know you are."

"Your slut, Ma'am. I love serving you."

"You do it well."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"You may release."

I sighed with relief as I evacuated my bowels. In a powerful rush the fluid spewed out into the bowl.

"Now you're nice and clean."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"We should get a move on. She'll be at the shop by eleven."

"Yes, Ma'am. How should I dress?"

"Gym shorts. Set them so your cock and balls hang over the waistband, nicely available."

"Yes, Ma'am. In the street?"

She raised a questioning eyebrow.

"As you wish, Ma'am."

I walked to my dresser, pulled out a pair of gym shorts and put them on with my junk hanging over the elastic waistband. The humiliating exposure immediately began encouraging my cock to stiffen.

It was awkward walking to her car. I kept an eye peeled for any potential witnesses to my obscene situation and was glad to make the trip unobserved. All things considered, my cock stayed hard the whole way, so...

Another encounter with Kristine and her cock had been playing with my mind since the last time. Lisa making me do it on her Domme days gave me license to do it without a masculinity crisis, I guess. Whatever, I had to admit I liked it and was eager for a reprise.

Lisa played with my junk as she drove. She squeezed and flicked, giving bits of pleasure and pain in equal measure.

"Looking forward to Kristine, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I bet you'd like to fuck her too."

"Yes, Ma'am, she's very hot."

"I know."

"Have you fucked her?"

"Of course."

"I loved that I got to make you cum while she fucked me, that was amazing."

"It was."

When we pulled up in front of the shop, I tried to hand the key to Lisa so I could hang back and sprint for the door when she had it open, but she'd have none of that, making me prance up to the door with my cock sticking out like a bowsprit.

Lisa took her time following me inside and pushed my erection down when she entered making it spring up like a diving board.

"Dreaming about dick, what a slut."

She grabbed my balls and dragged me behind her to the chair by my design desk. She sat and motioned me over her lap. I assumed the desired position after she tugged my shorts down, settling my junk between her thighs which she closed tightly trapping me over her knees.

Her hand caressed my cheeks as she hummed and made little circles with her palm against my skin. Without preamble she delivered the first spank and quickly followed it with another. She proceeded to spank me soundly until my ass was on fire.

"Kristine should be here any minute. I want you by the door, ready to open it instantly when she arrives. Stay naked."

I climbed off her lap and stumbled to the door, rubbing my aching butt before taking my position with my hand on the handle ready to welcome Kristine.

Thinking about the activities to come had my cock standing at attention with a trail of precum beginning to slide down my crown.

My wait was short as the knock came in barely three minutes. I pulled the door open immediately to reveal Kristine looking beautiful in a saffron sun dress. I was shocked to see that another woman stood next to her. She was tall and beautiful, with a mane of dark hair and a killer body. They stepped inside., Kristine gave my cock a familiar squeeze as she passed.

"Lisa, this is my dear friend Daniella. She blew into town in the wee hours this morning after a bad breakup. She'll be staying with me for a bit, and I didn't want to leave her alone in a strange place. I hope you don't mind that I brought her along."

Lisa walked over to her and extended her hand.

"I'm Lisa, it's nice to meet you, Daniella. Any friend of Krissy's, etc."

Daniella bypassed the handshake and kissed Lisa's cheek.

"This is my slave, Tommy."

I dropped to my knees and averted my eyes.

"Hello, Miss Daniella."

"I had a fun idea Lisa," Kristine offered with a wicked glint in her eye.

"Let Lisa see, Dani."

Without preamble Daniella simply raised the hem of her dress to show a pair of silky panties holding a substantial cock pressed against her lower belly.

"I thought it might amuse you to see your slut get spit roasted."

'That does sound like fun. Don't you think, slut?"

"If it would please you, Ma'am."

"Lovely."

"Why don't you crawl over and assist Daniella with her pretty panties?"

I moved to Daniella's feet on all fours, knelt up in front of her and looked expectantly to her for further instructions.

"With your teeth, slut."

I reached my head up to bring my mouth to her waistband and of course in doing so brushed her hardening cock with my lips. My nose pressed into her belly when I strained to access the panties in my teeth. It reminded me of bobbing for apples at Halloween parties when I was a kid. I finally got a good grip on the elastic and dragged down until my chin touched the floor. I had to work my way around to both sides to lower it over her hips before I scooted around behind her to drag the back down. eventually I got them low enough that I could worm my head above them and push the whole garment down while her cock and sac lay on the back of my head.

By the time I'd pushed them to the floor so she could step out of them I was out of breath. I looked up at her to see her outstretched hand, presumably expecting me to place them in her palm. I leaned over to seize them in my teeth, then raised up to drop them into her palm.

"Good slut."

"Thank you, Miss Daniella."

"Slut, present yourself for our guests."

I rose to my feet and assumed the familiar pose, offering myself to them for inspection.

"You can do better than that."

I spread my legs farther apart, pressed my hard cock out obscenely, and opened my lips suggestively.

"Better, okay ladies, be my guest, have at him."

Daniella was closest so she was the first to approach me, taking a handful of my balls and squeezed them firmly with her right hand while reaching behind me to explore my crack aggressively.

Kristine stood behind removing her dress and watching her friend handle me. Her cock was hard and the look in her eyes told me that she had every intention of using it in me.

Daniella's big cock was stiffening quickly with similar intentions. She caught me stealing a glimpse and smirked at me.

"I think the slut sees something he likes, Lisa."

"He has recently discovered a fondness for cock courtesy of Kristine. Isn't that so, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Daniella increased the pressure to a painful level on my balls.

"Well?"

"May I suck your cock, Miss Daniella."

"How could I turn that down. On your knees, slut."

She released her grip, I dropped to my knees, and took her large stiff meat in my hands to direct it to my lips. I surrounded her swollen glans with my lips and laved it with my tongue. She rewarded me with a drop of precum as an appetizer.

She laid her hand on the back of my head and pressed to encourage me to take more of her shaft into my mouth and continued pressing until she reached the top of my throat.

"Show her how you can take it all."

"Suck that cock."

I cupped her balls and forced myself down to accept her into my throat.

"Your slut loves this, Lisa, look at that cock."

"It's lovely isn't it?"

"You're a lucky girl owning that."

"Tell me about it."

"Quit bogarting the bitch, Daniella. Ass or mouth?"

"His mouth is nice, but I'm in the mood to fuck."

"Fine, hands and knees, center of the bed, slut."

I quickly looked at Lisa and she pointed to the bed.

"Do what you're told fuck toy."

I scurried to the bed and adopted the position Daniella had described, prepared for use. The ladies joined me quickly. Daniella knelt between my calves and began pressing lube into my anus, working a generous amount inside me with two fingers.

"He's nice and tight, Krissi, you didn't ruin him."

"Enjoy, he's a nice fuck for a rookie."

She brought her fat knob to my hole and began pressing herself into me. It hurt as she stretched my sphincter and gained the first inch of progress. Meanwhile Kristine was pulling my face to her rigid cock already oozing precum. She responded enthusiastically when I sheathed her weapon in one move.

"Such a greedy little cocksucker, you missed Mama's meat didn't you?"

I nodded without releasing her.

Daniella pressed harder to fully impale me and began building speed and power as she drove into my rectum, stretching me more fully than Kristine had. She was just bigger enough that the experience was very different. There was more pain, but the way she pressedagainst my prostate with each thrust was amazing.

Daniella reached around me to fondle my cock and began stroking it with a wonderful touch and a slick coating of the lube she had filled me with.

I cupped Kristine's generous balls and encircled the base of her shaft with the other hand, working her to encourage to full donation of cum.

Lisa lay next to us, studying the action and stroking her pussy. Her fingers were generating liquid slurpy sounds as she worked her sex. The obvious enjoyment she was getting from my spit roasting fueled Kristine to skull fuck me while Daniella thrust powerfully into my rectum. It was humiliating but hot as hell feeling like nothing more than a sex toy.

The contrast from the day before when I had whipped Lisa's pussy to give her a massive orgasm and today with her loaning me to these two beautiful transwomen to use for their pleasure, mine, and hers was amazingly erotic and underscored why I was learning that the perfect relationship was comprised of two switches. This put me in sub slut heaven.

Kristine and Daniella had established a rhythm that worked perfectly to propel me between them into each other's thrusts. I felt like a tennis ball they were volleying. As Kristine pulled back Daniella would begin thrusting into my ass, so I was driven forcefully into Kristine's reciprocal thrust. I tried to relax and simply accept the impalements for my own survival, particularly when it came to accepting Kristine's cock. I focused on relaxing and opening my throat to prevent damage and allow myself to breathe.

Kristine caught me by surprise when she abruptly ejaculated powerfully in my throat with no real warning. The spurts of hot cum and her swollen crown filled my throat. I managed to control a choking reaction and grab a breath as she forced my head onto her spear. Thankfully, Daniella realized what was happening and paused for a moment allowing me to deal. Kristine pulled back enough for me to suck the last of her emission more easily while her cock began to soften in my mouth. When I'd settled, Daniella got back to work resuming her thrusts again. It didn't take much longer for her to drive extra deep in a full body spasm and fill my bowels with what felt like a flood of cum shooting into me. She pumped three more times before groaning and sighing deeply as she collapsed onto me.

We lay like that for a while. My still hard cock twitched, aching for release. Daniella spoke into my ear, "You didn't cum, did you, slut?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Krissi, you've always been a size queen, why don't you let the slut fuck you. I'd love to watch that."

"And you could eat me while he does," Lisa chime in eagerly.

"Better still. I know you love Lisa's hot box."

"He does have a great cock."

Kristine reached under me to grasp my cock and begin stroking me. I didn't need any convincing and responded quickly, crawling close to Kristine so I could kiss her. She continued fondling my stiff dick as we kissed.

Lisa started to smear lube on me and more into Kristine's asshole. Daniella adopted a cross legged position on the corner of the bed.

"Wish I had popcorn for this."

Lisa lay on her back with her legs spread. Kristine crawled between them, moving her face close to Lisa's lovely shaven pussy. I scooched in behind Kristine, took my cock in hand to position it at her puckered hole. She dipped her face toward Lisa's pussy as I pressed my glans into her tight anus. She groaned as I popped past her sphincter and slid deeper. Her ass was wonderfully tight around my cock. I reached around her to cup her balls and roll them in my fingers.

Lisa was moaning with pleasure at Kristine's oral attention, clutching her head and rocking her hips to accentuate the contact. Kristine pressed eagerly back into my thrusts. The passion growing between us was electric. I could feel my orgasm building rapidly, unsurprising because of the earlier play. Lisa's moans changed character in a way I knew signaled the beginning of her imminent release, so I pounded hard into Kristine intending for us to cum together if possible. My balls drew up and with my next hard thrust the dam burst and I started firing a series of massive spurts of cum deep into her rectum.

Kristine contracted internally, milking the last drops of cum from my cock. I reached in front of her grabbing her cock with one hand and her tit with the other. That gave me a handle on what made her exceptional, two tactile delights in one package. Her cock throbbed in my hand and her hips worked to take as much pleasure as she could from the contact.

Daniella's hands surprised me when I felt them on my genitals. Her touch was delicious, cupping my balls gently and surrounding my cock with a soft touch coaxing me back to life so soon after an orgasm.

"Did you love this big dick, Krissi?"

"It's so good being that full."

"Did you cum?"

"Earlier, in his mouth."

"Why don't you fuck him now. I'd like to try that handsome mouth."

"Would that be okay, Lisa?"

"Be my guest, ladies. You'd l.ike that wouldn't you, slut?"

"If it would please you, Ma'am."

"I like watching you enjoying their cocks."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I rolled away from Kristine to take position on my hands an knees in front of Daniella. I kissed her cock and began licking her. She was nearly hard when I started and licking from her balls to her crown quickly made her proud. I took her swollen glans in, working her deeper in stages. Simultaneously Kristine was lubing my anus and positioning herself to enter me.

I winced as she slid two lube loaded fingers into my well used anus. As she worked them into me though the sensual began to supplant the soreness and I found myself thinking about her wonderful cock.

When I had Daniella's cock fully in my mouth with her crown at the top of my throat and Kristine's pressing past my sphincter Lisa reached under me to take hold of my balls and begin working them gently.

It only took a minute or so before they found the familiar rhythm that drove me back and forth as they pistoned their cocks into my holes. Lisa gradually shifted her grip to work my cock. My head swam with the sensations swirling in my body.

Daniella flooded my mouth first, then Daniella spent her jizz in my rectum. When they'd finished with me Lisa rolled me onto my back and took charge. She cradled my balls between her palms and took my cock in her mouth. I'd always love her mouth, from the first time she sucked me, but this time was special. She really put everything she had into it. I felt like was going to suck my whole body into her mouth. Her hands treated my balls reverentially. The act is frequently referred to as worship. Well, this time that's exactly what it felt like.

12