Miss Pamela Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my cum in her mouth, swishing it around, savoring it before she opened up to show it to me before kissing me deeply to share my load in a loving snowball.

"I love you so much, Tommy."

"I love you too, M..."

She pressed her fingers to my lips before I could finish the word and shook her head.

"Just Lisa, baby."

"I love you, Lisa."

We locked in a passionate kiss that nearly blocked everything else out. I knew that Kristine and Daniella left, but our total focus was on each other and when our embrace finally ended, they were gone.

Lisa held me close, nuzzling my neck and softly stroking my hair. I held her close, stroked her flank idly, just enjoying the tenderness.

"Was that okay for you, baby?"

"Yes, it was sexy and fun mostly, the spit roasting was sort of distracting though, hard to focus."

"How so?"

"Well with both of them going at me it was hard to get into either part like I might have one at a time. Like I've never really loved sixty-nine. I'd rather be able to focus on each act on its own, yannow?"

"It was blistering hot when Kristine fucked you while you were eating me the other day though."

"Yeah, that was different somehow, maybe 'cause I could tell how much it was turning you on, and that is the point of subbing."

She kissed my lips and hugged me hard.

"It feels like we've been together forever."

"It does."

"I love playing together like this."

"Yesterday too."

"Exactly, that's what makes us so special."

"It's cool that we don't have to play all the time too."

Our eyes met and then our lips did. We made out for a while without doing anything more than kissing.

"What do you say nobody's on top tomorrow, no kink?"

"Vanilla day?"

"Yeah."

"Now that's kinky."

We shared a laugh and a chaste kiss.

12