Miss Pamela Five

Story Info
Miss Pamela and her slaves learn more about each other.
1.7k words
4.63
7.1k
3

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicious memories from the night before sprang to mind when I awakened the next morning. My ass and balls ached and then I touched the collar Miss Pamela, I mean Mistress, had put around my neck. Mistress. I had fantasized having a mistress many times as I watched online porn and even better, read erotic online stories. The descriptions of real and fictional female led relationships always turned me on even more than pics or videos. My real-life relationships had all been pretty vanilla, except for Gretchen of course. Her memory had followed me, and that taste of submission probably led me here as a collared slave to my wonderful Mistress.

Desiree's arm lay across my thigh. I thought about how we had spent last night making sweet love in every way imaginable and felt my cock stiffen. Not only did I now have a Mistress, but I had Desiree too. I can't say I knew how to categorize her yet. Not Mistress, that was Pamela. Not quite lover. Not exactly Domme. Not a girlfriend, although she was all girl and felt like a friend. Maybe a sister slave to our mutual Mistress. One thought about her was certain, I was definitely at least halfway deep in lust/love with this beautiful creature.

She stirred, looked up at me with a blossoming smile gracing her lovely lips and shifted position to bring her lips to mine. She kissed me tenderly and whispered softly.

"Last night was kinda magic yanno?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her softly at first, but that merely ignited us both and the passion that erupted was like a wildfire and we joined in an explosion of deep need. She straddled me, guiding me inside her as our mouths remained connected in what seemed to be an endless kiss. She rode me as if I were a mustang, and she a cowgirl. I bucked under her, not in a desire to unseat her, but trying to be thrust as deep inside her hot tunnel as I could get. My hands roamed on her firm body, caressing her thighs, breasts, muscular buttocks. She held my head, then moved to my chest where she pinched and rolled my nipples. Soon we were each clasping the other's nipples, twisting and pulling, seasoning the scene with a sharp hint of pain.

She came first, screaming in ecstasy as she ground against my pelvis. Her vaginal convulsions were the last straw for me, and I nearly did buck her off this time when I arched and thrust into her. It felt like and endless geyser of cum that I pumped deep into her. She kissed my face frantically as I pulled her into a tight hug.

As our breathing came back under control and our hearts stabilized, we became aware of our Mistress, propped on one elbow admiring the action and smiling proudly at us.

"Sorry, Mistress."

"Don't be silly, it's beautiful watching you. Delicious passion, and I am getting really hot watching. I told you to fall in love, guess it's working. When you're done, I've got a job for you, Tommy."

She looked subtly toward her own loins.

"Yes, Mistress, of course."

Desiree and I disentangled so I could roll between Mistress' legs. The overwhelming aroma of her arousal rekindled mine when my lips approached her glorious red bush. I went to work immediately, slipping my tongue between her luscious lips into pooling pussy juice. I lapped it up eagerly and swallowed her nectar hungrily. The feeling of Desiree's hand slipping under me to caress my balls and wrap her thumb around the base of my cock was fantastic. If this is what serving these two gorgeous women was going to be like, I thought, I must be in heaven.

Desiree's hands are elegant, with long fingers, beautifully manicured nails, and surprising strength. She reminded me of that last quality whenever she squeezed my balls. On the other hand, when she caressed me with them it was with sensuous delicacy making me think of an artist's touch. I had to focus intently on not cumming before Mistress received her pleasure.

Mistress moaned and clutched my head as her thighs flexed and she pressed her vulva against my greedy mouth. Her orgasm was powerful and felt as though an earthquake were shaking my head. A fresh flood of her silky secretions flowed onto my tongue. Desiree redoubled her efforts. and I came into her hand. Cumming so soon again it was a small deposit, and she snickered.

"Not too impressive, slut." Desiree taunted me.

She pulled my head back and wiped the minimal emission onto my lips.

"Sorry Ma'am I'll try to do better next time."

"See that you do. You wouldn't want me to think I'm being too generous, would you?"

"No Ma'am, I'm really sorry. Your generosity with pleasure for me is amazing. I am the luckiest slave in the world, truly."

"I think he needs to realize that there is a price to pay for pleasure. Perhaps we should see how he likes the other side of the coin, don't you agree, Desi?"

"Absolutely, Mistress."

"It will make him appreciate our kindness more."

"Indeed."

I figured silence was the best option I had in this conversation. My dad used to tell me, "Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut." Good advice, Pop."

"You said your former mistress could be cruel."

"Yes, Mistress she did enjoy painful play, Mistress."

"Such as?"

"She was very fond of needling, clamps, and electric toys."

"Wicked."

"Yes, she was rather wicked, Mistress."

"Where did she needle you?"

"Sometimes she'd needle my nipples, but she clamped them a lot."

"Clovers?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How did she use the needles most often?"

"On my pussy."

"Oh, my that must have been painful." Mistress amplified this with a wicked grin.

"Very, Mistress."

"Was that for punishment?"

"No, Mistress, she just liked hurting me that way. When she was in a cruel mood she could be very sadistic."

I was fascinated by this interrogation. My cock was rock hard again and a stream of precum rolled down over my frenum. Desiree's expression betrayed excitement. Mistress caught that too.

"Did it turn you on, Desi?"

She nodded wordlessly, accepting her self-betrayal.

"Do you hurt the men you dominate similarly?"

"Sometimes, Mistress."

I can't say I was enjoying the direction this was taking.

"What was the cruelest thing she did to you?"

"Well, when she needled my clit, it was excruciating. She liked watching and hearing my reactions. She enjoyed making me scream."

Mistress stroked Desiree's lovely blonde hair gently, looking at her with sympathetic eyes.

"Poor baby. Would you like me to be gentler with you, or do you miss her cruelty?"

Desiree hesitated, looking down sheepishly, before she said very quietly, "You should feel free to use me any way you like, Mistress."

"I'm so happy to have you, dear heart."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm beyond happy to be yours."

"So, we were talking about how we might want to play with, Tommy."

I tried not to react to this, but probably failed considering the look Mistress gave me.

"You didn't think this would all be pussy licking and orgasms, did you, slut?"

"No, Mistress."

"I saw many interesting scenes stored on your laptop. Is it safe to assume they turned you on and that you think you'd enjoy living them?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress, sometimes fantasy and reality can be very different."

"Yes, in reality these things that look hot and inspire masturbatory fantasy fodder really hurt."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Like it really hurts when Desi and I squeeze your balls, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress, it does." It felt like I must be blushing.

"But it is also pleasurable, no?"

"I love when either of you handles me. Your touch is so exciting. It makes me feel wanted."

"He likes us playing with his balls, Desi. That sounds like an invitation, doesn't it?"

"It sure does, Mistress."

Desiree took a handful of the items under discussion and began working them in her fingers, rolling them like baoding balls. At first it was exquisitely pleasurable, but as she increased pressure and the pace at which she moved them pain began to override the pleasure. I began to whimper as the power of her grip intensified.

"It is handy that their genitalia are external, isn't it, my dear."

"Yes, Mistress, as though they were designed for punishment."

They shared a wicked laugh as I moaned and gasped. I was beginning to feel nauseous. Desiree grinned wickedly, looked into my eyes, and taunted me, "How's that feeling, slut? You like being in my hands, don't you? At my mercy."

"Yes, Ma'am. I love that you want me and like to touch me, use me."

"Your cock certainly seems to."

She trailed her finger along the underside of my throbbing cock, collecting the precum that was trickling down my shaft and brought it to my mouth, smeared it on me like lip gloss.

"You came in me earlier. Get down there and clean up your mess, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I struggled to get in a good position to suck my cum from her pussy. It was tricky because she didn't release my balls. They were seriously aching, and she showed no sign of releasing them.

"Tag out, I want to get in on the fun."

For the briefest moment I got respite when Desiree released my nuts, but Mistress took them in hand, and her grip was even more intense. She hummed tunelessly while she manipulated my jewels. I whimpered into Desiree's sweet snatch, and she moaned deliciously from my ministrations. I was getting very inured to the taste of my own cum mixed with Desiree's wonderful honey.

Mistress encircled with my balls with her thumb and forefinger pulled them down and stretched my scrotum tight over them, then began flicking them with her fingernails. The pain was deep and sharper than from squeezing.

She shifted from flicking and scraped her nails along the stretched skin. It was an interesting contrast to the impact. The pain was subtler, sensuous and more pleasurable.

Desiree's pussy was a wonderful distraction from the testicular torment. I was alternating tongue fucking her hole, then working her swollen clit with my tongue and lips. She rocked her hips to find a cooperative rhythm with my mouth as her passion built and I fell in step bringing her to brink of orgasm quickly. She moaned and shook as she came. Mistress pressed her fingernails deep into my balls. My scream was muffled by Desiree's pussy.

"We are going to have so much fun together."