Kidnapped by My Domme Stepmother

Story Info
Joel is kidnapped by his stepmother.
8.2k words
4.43
41.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver57
oliver57
249 Followers

(Note from author: This story was suggested by a fan. If intense, non-consenual female domination is not your thing, best to read elsewhere.)

This is a tale about how I became a sex slave to my stepmother. It was not what I had ever wanted but it is what I have become. I really don't see a path of escape, but now, three months later, I am not sure anymore I want to escape. It had all started innocently enough at the beginning of the summer when I had come home from school...

"Hi Joel. How was the last day of school?"

I looked at Olivia, my new stepmother, bored by her banal question already. I wasn't super happy that my father had remarried just a year after my parents' divorce. I mean, my mom was the one who left, having an affair, but, still, here we are. It's not that I don't see the appeal. Olivia is tall, beautiful, athletic, and 15 years younger than my Dad--and exactly 15 years older than me.

Her interest in my dad, was also clear. My father is rich, quite rich really, having made a fortune in the aviation industry, which enabled him to buy racehorses and do okay there as well. In fact, he had met Olivia at one of those horse races and they had just hit it off. They married within 6 months, during my senior year of high school and now I was stuck with her living with us.

Olivia was certainly beautiful to look at, but I didn't really like her. I don't think she really likes me, either. She entered our lives with a very imperious manner, at least towards me. That she is 5'11" -- the same height as my dad -- while I took a bit more after my mother at 5'7" didn't help. She is also much more athletic than I am, with a solid build, while I am skinnier. I mean, she's a looker to be sure, you'd have to be dead or gay not to think so, but she immediately made out like she had authority over me after the wedding, despite her not being my mom. She was making rules about homework, my nights out, and all that, like she was my real mom. What sucked is that when I complained about it to my dad, he supported her! So, I was stuck with a rich bitch replacement "mom"!

I was hoping she wouldn't be home when I got here. She works part time somewhere, or at least it seems like that. I am not clear on what her job is, but sometimes she is here when I get home from school and sometimes she isn't. Today was my bad luck.

"Oh, it was fine. Just the usual. Glad to be out of there for a few months." I had turned 18 last week and had just completed my junior year. My parents, like so many who raised kids my age, held me back from starting kindergarten at age 5 and waited a year.

"Good, good, glad nothing eventful happened. Have you given any thought to your summer job yet?"

Olivia, again with my father's support has been pushing me, even demanding, that I get summer job. Why? My father is rich. Why can't I just have fun over the summer--he can easily afford to give me spending money. I wouldn't overdo it and I sure don't want to spend my days saying, "you want fries with that?"

"Um, not a lot, but I was planning to go to my room and do some job search online."

She gave me a skeptical look but approved. "Good. Well, get to it then. I don't want to hold you up on that. I expect you will come back down at dinner with specific ideas and/or jobs you have applied for."

I snorted. Inside. I had no intention of doing that. I was going to look at porn online and have a good jack-off session. With school out of the way, I hoped to have more opportunities to do that. Oh, and yeah, I need some time to think about how to stall and avoid this whole job thing.

I bounded up the stairs and closed the door to my room behind me. I would have locked the door, but Olivia had convinced my father that only their room should have a lock on it. Damn her. It just meant I would have to be more careful when I surfed porn. Fortunately, my room was on the opposite end of the house from theirs and, so far at least, neither Olivia nor my dad ever came into my room without knocking, so it has never been an issue. Still, no using the computer with my back to the door. And I couldn't porn surf naked liked I used to. Because you never know. It's fine. But porn surfing naked was more fun and had allowed easier access to stroking my cock as I watched the screen.

Once I had settled in, I opened my laptop and began surfing. I had at least four hours until dinner. Somewhere around the two and half hour point I saw it. I had already jacked off once after an hour of surfing and was working my way up to a second round when I saw it. I couldn't believe it. I was convinced it was her! Olivia! She was advertising her "services" as a dominatrix!

Now, I don't normally look at black-clad, whip wielding women online, but I was surfing and clicking on different women, fetishes, one thing led to another, and I found myself looking at series of ads of dominatrices on Tryst.com in my area. And this one had to be Olivia! I mean, I wasn't 100 percent sure. She was wearing a mask, and she was wearing a shiny, skin-tight black latex cat suit, with the requisite whip in one hand. The ad copy was offering her "female domination" services. She listed some crazy stuff: bondage, "discipline," gags, smothering, humiliation, CBB, CBT, among many others.

But, and here was the thing, not only did the woman behind the mask look exactly like Olivia, but her neck was sporting an unusual birthmark, which Olivia also had. It had to be her!

My mind raced in excitement! What to do with this knowledge--all thoughts of a second jacking off left as I decided what to do with this.

I could destroy my dad's and Olivia's marriage! But no, that is not what I really wanted. I didn't like Olivia, but only because she was always trying to boss me around. I just wanted her to back off. And that was it. I would confront her and, well, blackmail her I suppose into backing off, indeed, into being my supporter rather than my new second parent. That seemed like a fair trade for not telling on her.

I went back downstairs with my laptop in hand, wearing a shit-eating grin.

"Hi Olivia!" I said with the warmest, loving voice I had ever used with her.

She eyed me suspiciously. "Hi Joel. Have you made progress in your job search?"

"Sort of! Take a look at this!"

I set my laptop down and opened it. The screen came on with her Tryst ad up and in full display. She hesitated for second or two as she looked it and then she tried an initial bluff.

"That's disgusting! Why are you showing me pictures of porn?!? What will your father say when he sees what you've been doing with your computer in your spare time!"

"Oh, I don't think you will want to show this to dad. That's you! Don't try to deny it! She looks like you in every way. I wasn't fooled by the mask! But the clincher is this."

I zoomed in on the birthmark showing on her neck.

"She has the exact same birthmark on her neck in the exact same position as you have!" I smiled a smile of the victorious and the righteous!

Olivia hesitated, she studied the picture with a pained expression for a full minute, assessing the situation no doubt, and what this would mean. Finally, she straightened up, looked at me with eyes that could launch daggers. Her voice was so cold it could have frozen Hell itself.

"What do you want, Joel? Why are you showing me this?"

"So, you admit that it is you?"

"I admit nothing. What's your game? You trying to get me to leave?"

"I admit that that was my first thought, but no. If you left--or my dad kicked you out--he'd just find somebody else who might be worse. No, I want a change--in you! I want you to climb off my back, the same back you've been on since you married my dad. I want you to stop insisting to him that I get a summer job. I want you to support me more in what I want to be doing. If you can do that, I won't feel any need to bring this to the attention of dad." I smiled thinking I had won because for now she made me think I had.

"Let me think about this, Joel, how this might work, we can discuss it in the morning tomorrow, after Robert leaves for work."

I just smiled. Time to be generous. "Sure, that works for me." I remember thinking at that moment that I should have saved screen shots of her dominatrix ad, but I didn't. This was an oversight I would come to regret.

Later that evening at dinner, Olivia seemed to be adapting to the life I wanted. When my dad asked how my summer job search was going, she piped up first.

"So, Joel, find a summer job yet? Olivia has been mentioning it for some time now."

"Oh, he doesn't need to worry about that right away! He can relax some, first--school just got out."

Dad looked at her with a surprised look on his face. "That seems to be a change of tune for you, my dear."

"Well, maybe somewhat, I am thinking he could take a few days, at least, to rest after school." She looked at me with a slight smile. All was proceeding as I had hoped! I looked forward to a night of porn surfing and jacking off that I knew would not be interrupted.

The next morning, I did not come out of my room until 11 am. I had been up late the night before and wanted to sleep in. That Olivia did not come disturb me was a further sign that she was accepting the new reality, the new structure of our relationship. I honestly wasn't sure what more there would be to talk about--other than her formal acceptance of my terms. Ah, it felt good to be winning!

"Good morning, Joel, I trust you slept well?"

"Yeah, yeah I sure did!" I couldn't help but admire how Olivia was dressed. She had on tight-fitting black pants, a tight white blouse, and long-arm black gloves. She looked hot, frankly, but I wondered why the formal look. It looked like she was going out and we wouldn't be talking.

"So," I began, "I take it that you agree with what we discussed yesterday?"

"Eat some breakfast, first, and then we will talk." I prepared myself some eggs and toast while Olivia sat in the adjourning room reading the paper. For some reason, she had put on her large fluffy bathrobe to do her reading. When I was all done, I walked in and sat down in the recliner across from her spot on the couch. I looked at her while she continued to read, almost ignoring the fact that I was there and clearly ready to settle things with her.

"Well?"

Olivia looked at me without moving her head, but then very slowly and very deliberately put down her paper and neatly folded it up. I remember thinking it was weird for her to be reading it with her gloves, but then there were a number of things about Olivia that I found weird. Not least her kinky sideline.

"Well, indeed, Joel. It seems you have me in a position where I must agree to your terms." She got up from the couch and started walking around the room as she talked. She blathered on about how she wanted our relationship to continue and did not want this unpleasantness to ruin either of our situations. She reminded me that what I was doing wouldn't look good either and that neither of us would want any of this to come to the attention of Robert, my dad.

She continued talking and walking, while I just continued to nod and talk in agreement, looking at my phone, since she was apparently agreeing to all that I wanted. I didn't really notice how she had wandered behind the couch, to actually stand behind me while she talked. She even placed her hands on my shoulders in a sign of familiar affection. I was relishing my victory and did not hear her open the plastic bag that apparently was in her bathrobe pocket because the next thing I knew a black-gloved hand with a cloth soaked in chloroform was over my mouth and nose while she held my head with surprising strength. In just a few seconds everything went black.

When I woke up again, I was no longer at home. I was laying on a cot inside a jail cell! And then I realized that I was completely naked under the blanket that was covering me. I had no idea where I was! I sat up and looked around. Outside my cell looked like a torture chamber, with bondage furniture I had seen while surfing porn, whips, restraints, rope, black hoods, many other things lined the walls. Olivia had knocked me out and brought me to her "dungeon"!

And then I saw her! She was sitting on large black and maroon chair, like a throne. She was wearing a tight-fitting black leather catsuit. She was smiling an evil looking smile at me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled at her. "What am I doing here?!? Get me out of here now!"

"Oh, good, you're finally awake. You slept so long, I only have a couple of hours before I must leave and go be the doting wife to your father. Now, we will really talk.

"I've kidnapped you, Joel. I intend to hold you for ransom and I intend to break you in as well. I've always wanted to capture a reluctant male and break him, make him my slave--my sex slave--but the idea always seemed preposterous or difficult. But necessity, driven by your attempt to blackmail me, has led me to the happy place of you here in my dungeon and no one knows a thing about where you are. You left to go visit friends and no one has seen you since."

"You're insane! That's never going to happen and you will just end up in jail! And I will enjoy watching your trial and sentencing!"

"Well, you are, possibly, right. That could happen. But I'm pretty smart; I've been very careful; and I know what I am doing. I think my chances of pulling this off are about 70-30--and I certainly like those odds better than living with you and your father with your threat to blackmail me ever present."

Olivia continued talking.

"It's a shame really that your father isn't open to my games, that could have been fun. He is so very vanilla--the most he lets me do to him is sit on his face while he eats me out. But my desires, my true sexual desires--the ones that go beyond marriage and even the sessions with most of my clients--are far, far darker than that!

"But, now I have you. And I have completely erased any evidence of me in my ads online. Including the Wayback Machine. The virtues of having a tech geek as a regular client. The pictures I now show could be a million women."

It was now that I realized my mistake in not saving screenshots of Olivia in her ad.

"So, Joel, or should I start calling you my 'bitch-slave' now? Yes, I think I will. First things first, you are my bitch-slave starting now. You, however, will only address me as 'Mistress.' Any deviation from that will result in punishment."

She waved her hand in the direction of her collection of whips.

"Don't test me on that, bitch-slave, I am deadly serious about it. Do you understand?"

I thought that discretion and compliance might be the smart move, for the moment, until I could figure out how to get out of this.

"Yes... Mistress."

"There! That wasn't so bad or so hard, was it?"

I did not respond to that.

"I asked you a question, bitch-slave," in a tone that was both quiet and extremely menacing.

"No, Mistress."

She stood up and came close to the jail cell.

"Better. But we will have to mark that insolence down in the beatings log for later. All right, this is what happens now. I will change out of this black sexy outfit and go back to your father. No doubt he will be concerned about your absence at dinner tonight, but I will need to reassure him--at least until he receives the ransom note. Then he will be absolutely beside himself and need my support. But that won't all happen until tomorrow evening. Before that, I will be back in the morning to begin your training."

With that, Olivia got up to change and leave, despite all my protestations and, when those didn't work, insults in frustration. As she was about to leave, she turned towards me.

"This facility is in a remote and quiet location. Feel free to yell; it will do you no good. Your nasty comments just now will not only be added to the beatings log, but you will go without food until tomorrow. See how you like that. There is some water right outside your cell and you can pee in the empty bottles. Don't make a mess or I will add substantially to your punishment."

With that, she turned and left. I did indeed try some yelling and it had no effect. I drank some water and laid back down, trying somehow, in some way, to get out of my predicament. I came up empty. When it seemed like a couple more hours went by, I was getting hungry. I drank the water and it helped somewhat.

Day 2

By the next morning, I was starving. I hoped Olivia would bring some food. When she arrived, she was bringing a bag that looked like it had food in it.

"Well, do you have something to say to me?"

I hesitated and then realized. "Uh, yes, I am sorry... Mistress. I'm sorry to have said the things I did yesterday. I will not do it again." I tried to be as convincing as possible to convince her I was complying.

"That'll do, pig. Here, I brought some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. You'll need to eat something before we begin. Things can get... intense in here. Oh, I should let you know that Robert was indeed concerned you hadn't come home for dinner, but I reassured him that you were probably with friends. No doubt it will come as a shock when he receives the ransom note."

I didn't say anything as I was too busy devouring the sandwiches she brought.

"Once you are finished, we will begin, or I should say you will begin with a shower that I administer."

With that she walked off into the same room she used yesterday to change. When she emerged, she was dressed to kill. She put back on the same leather outfit she had on yesterday. Today I noticed that that outfit had zippers at her formidable breasts and her crotch. She wore high-heeled black ankle boots that added to her height advantage over me considerably. She sported a black leather, military-style cap, with her long brunette hair in a ponytail. I was embarrassed to admit to myself that the look did cause my cock to harden a little. She then picked off a variety of things off her walls--restraints, a collar and leash, I couldn't completely tell--and walked over to my cell.

"Hold out your hands," she ordered. I did so and she put metal cuffs on them held together by a padlock.

"Now sit and put your feet through--the same opening." I did that, too, and the result was similar with cuffs on my feet that were attached by a short chain that I could not remove and allowed me to take only small steps. She opened the door to the cell and then put a metal collar on my neck.

"All right, this is how it is going to go. I am going to open the cell and let you out to use the bathroom. Excrete all you need because you won't have the opportunity for a while. Tell me when you're done, because then I will then supervise your shower."

I did as she asked and was grateful to go the bathroom properly. When I let her know I was done, she came into the bathroom.

"Now get in the shower and turn the water on."

"Can't I let it warm up first?"

"No."

With that I sighed and braced myself for a cold shower--and oh it was very cold to start. Any hardness in my cock was truly gone and shriveled to nothingness. I steeled myself to it, and shivered until it warmed up a bit.

"Ha! Look at how tiny your cock is! It looks as helpless and useless as you are!" I was a bit embarrassed by her mockery, even more than I already was being paraded around naked and in metal bondage. With that she instructed to started washing myself all over, thoroughly, and pay special attention to my groin, ass, and armpits. "I hate smelly bitch-slaves" was all she said.

When it looked like I was done with the shower, she said hold on. Olivia pulled the hand-held from the wall made some adjusted and then turned the water to full cold! With a trigger the hand-held blasted out what felt like ice-cold water again. I howled at the cold water pummeling I was receiving while Olivia cackled at my predicament. Finally, she turned the water off.

oliver57
oliver57
249 Followers