Miss Pamela sixteen

Story Info
Miss Pamela organizes a showcase of her slaves.
3.3k words
4.07
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I sat on the couch, watching an old movie on TV, cuddling and enjoying the gentle affection that had become the core of our relationship. The hot, kinky sex we enjoyed was wonderful, but the love we had developed was even more important. Anyway, our reverie was interrupted by Desiree's knock on the door.

"Come in."

She did and immediately got our attention, Dommed up in leather, featuring studded leather bustier and thigh high five-inch heels she presented an imposing figure.

"Mistress wants you sluts at her place, immediately."

We disentangled reluctantly as Desi adopted an impatient posture. Her intended message got through and we jumped to our feet and followed her to the door.

"What's going on Desi?"

"You'll find out."

She grabbed a handful of my balls and Lisa's collar to drag us out of my apartment. Her spike heels clacked ominously along the hallway like gunshots. My balls ached in her tight grip as my cock stiffened rapidly. When we got to Mistress' door, she released Lisa's collar but kept her grip on my balls. Once inside we immediately adopted our presentation poses.

"Good evening, sluts. I have interesting plans for us tonight. Erik, I understand Lisa has introduced you to some new activities. Care to tell me about her friends?"

"Yes, Mistress. We switched the other day, and she introduced me to her friend Kristine from work. Kristine is trans and Lisa wanted me to experience real cock for the first time."

"So, she had you serve her friend's cock?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me about this Kristine."

"She's very pretty with a sexy body."

"What about her cock?"

"Her cock is good sized, about 6-7 inches hard, Mistress, cut."

"Did you suck it for her?"

"Yes, Mistress, and she fucked me."

"Mmm, how was that for you? Did you cum?"

"Different from strapons, Mistress. She came a lot. Hers tasted a bit better than mine when you've had me eat my own."

"Did you cum when she fucked you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I did."

"So, how was your first experience with real cock, did you enjoy it?"

"More than I thought I would, Mistress. When she fucked me I ate Lisa which I always love."

"Such a wicked slut."

"Your slut, Mistress."

"And then you met with her again, this time with her friend and they used you together, correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"They spit roasted you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Her friend Daniella joined us."

"What's she like?"

"She's pretty too, her cock is slightly longer and thicker than Kristine's, Mistress."

"She fucked you while you sucked Kristine?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I would love to watch you in action like that, so I have arranged for a demonstration."

"Mistress?"

"Tonight we will have a few guests and you will provide a floorshow with your new friends. The guests will arrive in an hour and Kristine will bring her friend at nine. When they arrive, you will demonstrate your new skills for everyone's entertainment."

I shifted uncomfortably, blushing and gnawing my lip.

"Guests, Mistress? A floorshow?"

"Yes, and you will be the star of the show. Oh, by the way one of the guests will be your friend, Gloria. I imagine she will be very interested to see this new side of you."

"Yes, Mistress."

She snickered at my obvious discomfort.

I could feel my cheeks flushing and my cock twitching at the prospect of the humiliation to come.

"One more thing, she is apparently free for the whole weekend, so I offered her your services. You will be going home with her after the festivities. Desi spent some time with her this afternoon, giving her a few pointers on how to enjoy you fully. I hear she's eager to step outside of her comfort zone."

My tongue was tied by this revelation. Mistress laughed as did Desi, while Lisa stifled her own.

"You two have just enough time to prepare each other for our company, get to it."

"Squeaky, inside and out?"

"Of course."

"Yes, Mistress."

An hour later we were ready for the arrival of the guests. Desiree had inspected Lisa and me proclaiming us ready for use. Mistress took me aside for a brief consultation.

"Tommy, you are the star tonight. I expect you to live up to the billing. Our guests are free to use you, but I expect you to be at your best for the floorshow."

"Yes, Mistress, I'll do my best to please you."

She gave my balls a firm squeeze.

"I know you will."

A knock on the door made everyone perk. Desi went to answer it. Lisa and I snapped into our presentation positions.

The first guest turned out to be the attractive grey-haired lady I had worshipped at Desi's party. She quickly made her way to me and began a thorough inspection of the goods. Between her hands stroking and probing, my cock pumped to attention rapidly and she stroked it appreciatively.

"You have a lovely cock."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"As I recall you are very talented orally as well."

"Thank you, Ma'am. I enjoyed your luscious pussy very much."

"Care for a second helping?"

"Yes, please."

She grasped my cock and led me to the couch where she sat, raised her skirt and spread her legs. I knelt between her feet and began kissing my way up her surprisingly firm, athletic thighs.

She leaned back with a soft moan, snuggled her smoothly waxed mound toward my face, and took the back of my head in her palm.

Her pussy was even more appealing than I recalled. Firm labia separated under my tongue releasing delicious flavor and floral scent. She was already moist and primed for my attention. Her hole was hot and ready as my tongue tip probed deep into her wetness.

Her hips rocked as I worked from her hole to her plump clit. Her passion built quickly as she responded to my mouth with delectable syrupy flow coming quickly to fill my mouth. When my focus zeroed in on her clit she built quickly to a climax that shook her with spasms of joy and drew a scream of ecstasy as she clutched my head and pulled me forcefully into her.

I heard the door open as she was coming. When she released my head I was able to look up and she that it was Gloria who stared our way, smiling and looking fine in a flowered sun dress and strappy sandals.

"That was wonderful, Tommy, your mouth is always delightful, thank you."

"It was my pleasure, Ma'am, your pussy is spectacular."

"Thank you, my name is Deirdre, by that way. I would love to find out if your cock is as amazing as it looks some time."

"That would be my pleasure, Miss Deirdre. Ask, Miss Pamela."

"I'll do that. Go, it looks as though you have another guest with eyes on you."

She nodded toward Gloria who was walking toward us, with a predatory gleam in her eye.

"Hello, Tommy. That sounded like you're still as good as I remember."

"Can I get you a drink or something?"

"I'll have what she just had, thank you very much."

She strode to the couch, took a seat and looked expectantly to me, as I knelt at her feet. I took the hem of her dress in my fingers and raised it to reveal her beautiful, freshly waxed pussy framed by a lavender garter belt securing sheer stockings.

"Wow."

"Nothing you haven't seen before."

"Lovely gift wrapping tonight."

"Thank you, now get to work."

"Yes, Miss Gloria."

She spread her legs and I leaned into the beauty of her sweet sex. Her bouquet was as enticing as always, beckoning me like a siren song. The reward of her womanly flavor more than lived up to the advertising.

Gloria's was one of my favorite pussies and her response to my enthusiasm was always gratifying. There was a difference this time. She grabbed my head more aggressively than expected and rocked her hips to maximize my contact with her throbbing clit. She was controlling her experience unlike she ever had before, using my mouth like a sex toy. It was hot being a vessel for her pleasure, really speaking to my submissive nature. My cock twitched and I could feel precum rolling down the underside of my shaft.

She came, trembling and shaking with the pleasure sweeping her, crushing my lips against her gushing pussy.

"Don't stop."

I managed to keep the rhythm with my tongue, laving her fuck button and slurping her silky cum flow. She quickly built to another orgasm, grinding greedily into my face again.

"Good boy. We'll save the rest for later. You know you're mine this weekend."

"Mistress told me."

"Travis is going camping with his father, so I get you for the whole weekend."

"I look forward to it."

"You have no idea. Now go get ready for your big performance."

She reached down to grasp my hard cock and lifted me by it.

"Mmm so much precum, you like eating my pussy, don't you?"

"I do, Miss Gloria, very much."

She collected a handful of my slick secretion and held her hand out to me. I took my cue and licked it from her fingers seductively.

"Good boy. Now go, give us all a good show."

I walked over to Mistress and Desi who were chatting with a couple of women I didn't recognize. She was about to introduce them when Desiree answered a knock on the door and opened it to reveal Kristine and Daniella.

Mistress excused herself to greet the new arrivals.

"Are you Kristine and Daniella?"

"We are indeed, and you are Miss Pamela?"

"Welcome to my home."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"Lisa, fetch refreshments for our guests."

Lisa rushed to their side, gave Kristine a kiss on the cheek and hugged Daniella.

"Would you like a glass of wine. We have a nice Chardonnay and a good red blend."

Both of them opted for Chardonnay. Lisa went to get their wine and I approached them.

"Hello Miss Kristine, Miss Daniella."

"Here's our sweet little cock slut," Kristine greeted me while Daniella simply reached out to grasp my balls.

Lisa returned with the wine and excused herself to join Desire and help her drag a single mattress into the center of the floor. They finished preparations adding a couple of pillows, a bottle of lube, and towels.

When they had everything set Desiree approached Mistress and whispered to her. She quickly looked my way and nodded before stepping to the center of the room next to the mattress.

"Ladies, may I have your attention, please. It's time for the big event. All the players are here, and I urge you to find seats to witness the show."

The guests settled on the couch and chairs which Lisa and Desiree were positioning in a semi-circle around the mattress.

"I'd like to introduce Kristine and Daniella who will soon spit roast my lovely slave Tommy for your viewing pleasure."

She gestured to each of the lovely transwomen who obliged by raising their dresses, unveiling the weapons they would soon impale me with. They removed their dresses completely to show their lovely tits and posed seductively drawing appreciative murmurs from the audience.

"Apparently Tommy is ready for action," Mistress announced gesturing to my rigid cock.

Sounds of enthusiastic approval and a giggle came from the audience.

"I think he should encourage the ladies to join him for the spit roast. They appear in need of fluffing for the operation to be successful."

They stepped close to me. I dropped to my knees and reached for their gradually hardening cocks. I cupped their balls, caressed them and leaned forward to suckle their crowns alternately. As their erections grew. I stroked their shafts.

Considering the plans going forward I focused my attention on Daniella for a bit, taking her fat dick all the way into my mouth, forcing the glans into my throat. I fought off my gag reflex and swallowed her as best I could. A female voice called out, "Take it all bitch."

Next to me Kristine stroked herself, maintaining her moderate tumescence.

I realized Lisa was behind me when I felt her hands spreading me open and beginning to apply lube to my ring, then working deeper to fill me with a generous dollop of slickness. She worked it deep, opening me with three fingers. I leaned back into her hand, grateful for the preparation to receive the large cock in my mouth.

Daniella pushed my head back.

"It's fucking time, slut. On the bed."

Her command voice made me scramble onto the mattress and adopt the hands and knees position appropriate to offer myself for impaling. Kristine lay on her back in front of me so I could easily slip my mouth over her cock.

Kristine took my head in her hands and gently guided me to take her deep. Her slightly shorter and slimmer cock slid comfortably into the top of my throat as I felt Daniella's glans press against my opening.

She didn't hesitate and thrust hard, plunging her thick meat deep into my rectum, drawing a cry of pain when she drove in fully, bottoming out. She relented then, giving me a chance to acclimate to the colossal dick filling me.

That allowed me to return full attention to Kristine's cock. I swirled my tongue around her glans then sheathed her full length. I caressed her balls with one hand and milked the base of her shaft with the other. her hips drove her into my mouth with each stroke and behind me Daniella began a slow fucking motion.

We gradually fell into a rhythm where I was receiving them in turns in my mouth, then my ass. Daniella was finding my prostate with each stroke of her fat cock and my pleasure was beginning to build as she reached around to work my cock.

Murmurs from the women in the audience encouraged them to use me roughly. The audience comments were humiliating but erotic at the same time. My submission was ascendent to the max. Being on display as the women fucked both of my holes with their large cocks as entertainment for the watching women who were becoming increasingly vocal reinforced the feeling of being a sex object and I had to admit it was a turn on.

"Fuck him harder."

An unfamiliar voice called out.

"Pound the slut."

I recognized the second voice as being Gloria's. The mortification of having her witness me like this was surely a source of great pleasure for Mistress and Desiree. I wondered how that would impact the weekend I would be spending with her.

Lisa's voice close to my ear was a surprise.

"Take it all, bitch."

Her tone told me that she was very turned on by the scene too.

"Do me proud, baby. I might let you have me for desert."

The thought of how delicious her pussy would be as a reward for my performance as a public cum dump stayed in my mind as I sucked and accepted the relentlessly pistoning cock in my rectum helped immeasurably. Between the prostate stimulation Daniella's cock delivered and her hand milking my cock I began to feel that I would surely cum soon from the warm fullness spreading through me.

Kristine was beginning to seem like she might be building up to filling my mouth with her semen before long too. Daniella pumped my ass harder and faster. Perhaps they would fill my bowels and mouth together soon.

The general feeling of anticipation in the room grew as Daniella's pace built. She was hammering me now, each stroke driving to my depths and Kristine thrust herself fully into my throat. I fondled her balls and stroked the bas of her cock, knowing she was ready to explode.

Daniella's relentless pounding was driving me into Kristine's thrusts and her gasps presaged the orgasmic torrent that she finally unleashed into my throat. I gagged on the first spurt, and she pulled back to spew rope after rope of cum onto my face, coating me like a dripping mask.

Daniella grasped my hips and thrust extra hard, burying her cock fully and began to spasm, firing like a fire hose deep in my rectum. I could feel my rectum filling with her hot seed. She worked my cock milking me toward my own release which finally came when I poured my own jizz onto the sheet beneath me.

The frenzied climax for all of us left three spent bodies collapsing together in a sticky tangle of satiated souls. We rested for a couple of minutes. Kristine swiped fingerfuls of her cum from my nose and cheeks to bring them to my lips so I could suckle the thick juices like a nursing calf.

As Daniella's cock softened, she slipped slowly from my ass, and she rolled over next to me, letting me get relief from incipient cramps by extending my legs.

Both of them stroked me as we shifted position and cuddled together in a group embrace. Daniella turned me toward her and began kissing residue of Kristine's orgasm from my face, then guided me down to attend to cleaning her.

The combination of lube, cum, and my funk was expected but still nasty and sexy. Her soft caresses on my head as I carefully tongue washed her cock were endearing with the softest affection she had ever shown me. The tenderness they were showing me contrasted with the feeling of humiliation and brutal use that had colored the scene earlier.

Lisa approached us, took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom where she washed me down like a hard used horse after a race. After erasing all evidence of my recent use, she brought me out and turned me over to Gloria who put a consoling arm around me and shepherded me toward the door.

Mistress intercepted us long enough to tell her to enjoy me and advise me to serve her well.

"I will, Mistress."

Gloria drove us to her house. We were quiet for the first couple of miles, but she eventually broke the silence.

"That was really hot."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Did you?"

"Yeah."

"That wasn't real convincing."

"It's not my favorite scene."

"Don't enjoy real cocks?"

"The worst is two at once is very distracting. It's impossible to really get into either."

"So, it's not cocks it's getting spit roasted?"

"I guess. I actually prefer women."

"I've noticed that."

We fell silent again until she turned into her driveway. She turned to me and kissed me forcefully. Her tongue probed my mouth aggressively, claiming me as her hand slipped under the waistband of my shorts.

She found my cock which quickly grew in grasp. She stroked me to full hardness and teased my glans with her thumb. I leaned back against the door and spread my legs to allow her easy access to my body.

She tugged the shorts down to fully expose my rigid erection, leaned over and took me greedily into her mouth. She gripped the base of my cock as she swallowed as much as she could, and her other hand undertook a gentle caressing handful of my balls.

She had matters well in hand, so I simply lay back and enjoyed her wonderful attention. It occurred that she was more skilled than she had been the night of Desi's party. She swallowed nearly my entire cock, something that I got to enjoy fairly rarely owing to my size. Lisa was rare. Gloria's new skill was amazing and elevated her into that same rarified air.

She sucked intently while using her tongue expertly to bring me to a peak of passion quickly. When she felt my balls draw up, she plunged down to swallow every millimeter of my shaft. I fired multiple ropes of cum deep in her throat before pulling back to paint her lips with the last bits of my emission.

She raised up to grin at me before she kissed me again, sharing the last vestige of the snowball.

"Let's go inside. I want that beautiful cock inside me."