All Comments on 'Miss Perkins: Wednesday'

by emap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category

What part of "If there's a dick involved it doesn't belong in lesbian sex" is unclear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boy this must be an uphill climb.

With those comments. The other day I did a piece about James Joyce, Imaging the reception Finnigans Wake would get here, there is even dicks in it, LOLz

Well, you got at least one fan, hope its enough to keep new chapters coming.

Miss P. seem to be falling in love. Wonder who is really gonna get jealous when whichever male get it in with who. Or is she going to sub-hood? Wouldnt be surprised, got enough on her plate without managing another person, let alone two.

Thank you again.

love JakobA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You must be kidding

Comparing emap to James Joyce? What a joke.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
old argument

I'd guess about twenty years ago, at the end of a celebration thrown by one of the feminist groups my wife worked with. There was a sort of an after-party. If I remember correctly I was the only man still present and maybe a half-dozen women including my wife.

We'd all had a few drinks and the conversations were getting down and dirty. Up to that time, most of the porn I had read/seen was written by men for men. I don't think I ever saw actual, women written lesbian porn until well into the nineties. My wife and I were mostly a rather vanilla couple.

So a couple of the women were teasing each other about using dildos and another woman claimed she preferred a vibrator. So big-mouth me, I interjected with a question if lesbians actually used strap-ons as male porn writers claim. That set off an several arguments.

First, don't believe anything men writers had to say about any female sexual activity, especially lesbian. The general consensus was that most of the male writers were barely competent to describe heterosexual action and basically were just rewriting male homosexual activities pretending they were writing about two genders.

This actually agrees with my hypothesis that the popular authors and troll commentators on the Loving Wives genre are actually reversing their subconscious desires for gay sex in their violent assaults on women. They seem to worship at the altar of "Saintly Man, Betrayed & Destroyed by Evil Woman" to give themselves an excuse for vicious outbursts of misogyny.

All the women at the party, except my wife (liar, liar, panties on fire) admitted that they have used dildos and/or vibrators. But all of them, including the out & out lesbians denied ever using strap-ons or wanting too. They claimed they were not pretending to be men.

I have never been in the position to verify or deny that claim. Perhaps there is yet another generational gap here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous