Miss Perkins: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Miss Perkins heads into the interview room and talks to him. He does seem to calm down though he wasn't all that upset when she went in there. At least he didn't seem to be, so I'm thinking it wasn't drugs. Which is good because he has a known drug problem, well, known in he has gone to court about it.

Just about all celebs have a drug problem. It is more or less so long as you don't go on a bender we won't care. Which is more or less the police stance on it everywhere anyway, so long as they don't find it in your car or on your person in large amounts. Means their dealers go to their house to deliver the drugs, and that is actually a good thought.

"Do you know who his dealer was?"

"Yes and we have asked, the neighbors didn't see his car. According to the report from patrol who picked him up they asked and no cars came to visit today."

Well this is tough, I got nothing else to ask about. Luckily the police are handling the investigation part. Miss Perkins finishes with her client and comes out so we go out to talk to her. The detective asks a few questions of Miss Perkins, then both go into the interview room. I get to stand there and wait.

Have a nice officer standing right there so we talk about my car. Makes him jealous to know I'm driving my car. Also laments that I'm a lesbian, though fairly sure that is closer to just to be nice to me. He has a wedding ring on his finger after all. Finally though they come out of the interview room and we are leaving, Miss Perkins and me at least.

The client is staying there a little longer. They did find evidence of gas leaking so they get to work on protecting him. We are done with it on our end so that is rather nice. Also not so nice because he is a rather nice man.

"So glad I'm not a celeb." Miss Perkins snorts.

"If you had decided to get in front of a camera you would end up doing porn." Look at her rather confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't strive to be the center of attention. Porn stars are the same way for the most part. Many want to be watched having sex as well but really a number of the women are submissive."

"So you are saying I am submissive?"

"No, I am saying you will like it. I mean here we are and you are happy with things."

"I lust heavily for you."

We both giggle for a while. Get to my apartment finally so get in and leave Miss Perkins looking over my living room/kitchen/dining room. Not to say it is a horrible apartment, just small. Cross the living room in eight steps or so. Bathroom is so small you can only fit one person, one step takes you to everything including out of it.

Pull my shoes out of the closet and get my luggage down. Not that I ever go anywhere on vacation. Still have luggage, can bring clothes over to a girlfriend's place for the weekend or something. Drop my shoes in, the five inch since she has said she wants me to only wear that. Finished with that I look around then pull out my lingerie.

Don't have a huge collection and most of it is simply a slip but it's still nice to wear for your lover sometimes. Many times I would don it to make breakfast for my girlfriend over the weekend. A few times it was dinner instead because she worked on Saturday or Sunday.

"Oh lingerie." Look over at Miss Perkins and grin.

"I wear it on the weekend when I am staying with a girlfriend. Make breakfast and give it to her in bed."

"Would you be upset if I said you are nude in my apartment?" Think about that for a moment and shake my head.

"Staying at a girlfriend's for the weekend I would be nude for most of it. Weekend lounging around is my usual."

Miss Perkins grins then pulls me up to lay in a lovely kiss and push me back on the bed. Moan because I know what is happening next and I'm not disappointed. We move around so I'm on the bed better then she is turning around. I'm going to lick her and she will lick back. Not getting tied up this time so I can use my hand to please her.

Also a little sad that I'm not getting tied up. It is new and I did enjoy that, trussed up for her pleasure. You know maybe she is right and I do want to be submissive. Then I got a pussy to lick so I am doing that. Also getting licked so moan into her pussy. My tongue roves over her fast as I can, also not stopping at any one spot.

Trying to extend it like she had done to me, it did make for one humdinger of an orgasm. Then there is a finger inside of me. I guess that means we are not taking it slow and I better get a finger inside of her. Slide a finger inside and move it about as she is doing the same. Miss Perkins is sucking on my clit and I am feeling good so slide a second finger inside of her.

Get into the sex then so now I am sucking on her clit, along with licking it. Two fingers in her moving in and out rather fast. Miss Perkins has two fingers inside of me and I am feeling a little full. Slide a third finger in to her and move them about while pumping. I am going to get her off because her fingers are curling.

It is a close thing but we get off together. I do orgasm first because I moan into her clit and lose control of me. Not in a horrible way I just find it hard to move my fingers in her. She does moan and clench on my fingers though so the moan set her off. I am happy with this, also moving my fingers in and out of her as soon as I remember how to do that.

Not that it matters, Miss Perkins is getting off me and turning around. She does stay on the bed so I follow after and press my lips to hers. While we are kissing I move so I have a leg between hers and move around so we can rub our pussies on each other. Then I am being pushed back so she can talk.

"Sorry Olivia we have to stop, need to get back to the office." Whimper because I want to get her off again.

"I'd rather get you off again."

"I would like that, but we do need to get back. I do plan on getting you to lick me off at my desk."

"We won't be able to use your office while they are working on it."

"Didn't say today, like you said, sex is a good way to burn off stress and I do get plenty working with our clients."

Thoughts of spending most of the day under Miss Perkins desk fill my head. We are also getting up and closing up my suitcase. After Miss Perkins inspects it to be sure I only took the five inch heels and get the robe in. Then out to my car and get in, suitcase went in the trunk. Miss Perkins turns the radio on and we sing along to a few songs then she turns it off.

"How hard would it be for you to move out of your apartment?"

"Moving a little fast on that, we have just gotten together as a couple. I think let's wait and see how we are doing in a few weeks." Course inside I am fucking ecstatic, not had a girlfriend ask about me moving in with her before.

"You seem so happy and willing to serve though." Sigh and smile at her.

"I am happy right now because I have a goddess wanting me as a girlfriend. Serving you right now is easy, I mean so far it's just driving you around and helping you do your job, along with screwing you. I really liked being tied up for your pleasure and the naked at your apartment isn't new, always is new but not gotten there yet anyway."

"When are you going to admit that you want to submit?" Snort and giggle.

"I am thinking that I like that, but not served anyone else. I can't tell if I do what you say because I want you happy enough to get naked with me, or that I like to serve."

"We can find out on Friday."

"Yes, though I do admit to being nervous about it. I mean you pass me off to someone else to serve while you fuck some guy. I'm also going basically nude which is a big new thing, and giving a blowjob. I admit that one is mostly if it tastes good or not. I mean on my end all I'm doing is getting on my knees and sticking a big long thing in my mouth."

That has Miss Perkins laughing, I join in since it is kinda funny. Also nervous about it because it is a lot of new things and no telling how I will like any of it. Mostly though I'm worried on the sex with others part. I mean nude is embarrassing or fine, giving a blowjob is only bad if he face fucks me and tastes terrible, I think.

Screwing others on the other hand, that is a big thing. Not relationship ending, at least not here. Just about all of the celebs screw anything walking when they go do movies or on tour. Just for the most part that is behind closed doors. Knowing that it happened and seeing it on the other hand, that can end a relationship.

"Hey are you worried about the blowjob part?" Shake my head.

"I'm worried about the sex with others. I mean you do like fucking men and I don't so on that side it's not a big deal. Especially since you want a guy that serves your every desire, if you like him he will move in with you and we just crowd the bed for sleep."

"You are worried how you will feel fucking another woman."

"Yeah, not to mention if you get with a woman. I mean you already said most of the submissive men are married. That says you will likely end up doing both of them."

Miss Perkins is quiet the last little while it takes to get us back to the office. Then we are getting out and I get to look forward to interviewing the last of the women, if we have not finished.

"I can take a little worry off. Why not give Francis a blowjob now?" Look over at Miss Perkins as we get to the doors.

"I suppose I could, but I almost think he already did his new assistant."

Miss Perkins giggles and pulls out her phone as we go in. There are still a goodly number of women sitting in here so not finished. Also realize we have two receptionists down here, and the one that went up to interview is back down here.

"Grace I thought you were doing interviews." She winks and grins.

"Mr. Scores wanted to hire her as his assistant and was asking about sex. She didn't want to do that but Sally has been after him for more so I simply suggested he has her as his assistant. Not like it's different than sitting down here." Snort and giggle.

"I'm fairly sure in her case it will be a lot of giving him sex." We both laugh then I am getting ushered to the elevator.

"Francis hasn't diddled his assistant. He took her up to his office to look it over and talk." I get shown her phone and there is a message saying that. "So we are going to his office and you will suck him off. Use your hand and run it along what doesn't fit in your mouth. I will see if he will tell you to do things."

"So I can see if I like submitting and if a blowjob is nice." Miss Perkins nods.

"Also fairly sure you just need to insert things in you to stretch out. Which doesn't matter because you are a lesbian."

"You want me to get pregnant with you." Miss Perkins shrugs as the elevator opens.

"Pregnant we can do in a lab, birth is always painful and you will open to allow it." I stop us at his door.

"You know, yesterday you both said you don't want me to be the office escort, and yet here I am about to give him a blowjob." Miss Perkins snorts and giggles.

"Honestly I just wanted you to be my pet secretary. You are the one who said you would suck on him."

"That was mostly so he didn't keep asking for it."

"I'm fairly sure if you like it he will, well let me rephrase that. I am fairly sure if you get him off he will keep asking for a blowjob."

Giggle while she opens the door then we go in. Find them both sitting at chairs, him behind the desk her on this side. Also on the phone so I don't want to do this.

"Maybe we should come back after the call."

Miss Perkins snorts then pulls me along with her waving her hand. He gives apologies and mutes the call. Doesn't hang up so he did learn his lesson, always nice to know.

"Francis, Olivia is here to give you a blowjob, I want you to give her orders."

"Find out if she likes that, just I thought you were doing that on Friday."

"We are, but there are a few new things for her. I'll get a guy to screw, she is passed off to his wife. She is also going nude, that is a first. I figured why not get a couple of them out of the way so the only big one is sex with others." He nods and rubs his chin, I think I would rather sink into the damn ground, this is all sorts of embarrassing and his assistant is right there, grinning.

"You said that wasn't happening here."

"Fairly sure I said I wouldn't make you do that. Also didn't expect this to happen. Promise Olivia you giving sex out to the partners was not planned, supposed to only be with Perkins."

"You said you would ask for blowjobs if she liked it."

"Well yeah, I was actually teasing. Didn't expect her to promise one to me if it's not horrible." Whimper because I think all of my blood is in my face.

"Olivia get under the desk." I get pushed so do get under the desk, so at least I'm not being looked at. "Francis I'll take part in the call, same field anyway. You can give orders to Olivia and do it quietly."

Whimper because everybody saw me get under here. Also know what I'm supposed to be doing and I am not sure I can do this. Then he is looking down at me and motions me forward to take him out of his pants. He is quiet and smiling, doesn't get irritated with me or anything, and well I do open his pants up eventually.

Find he has sky blue boxers on, there is dark blue striping as well. He also keeps talking and I find I am taking his cock out, already hard so that is rather nice. Then it is going in my mouth, this isn't bad. Slightly salty taste to it and really, it's just a big warm thing in my mouth. Nothing to hate, also bobbing my head and running my hand up and down what I don't have in my mouth.

Luckily he is not huge, not overly long either so I manage to get all of it in my mouth. Nudges at my throat some but that isn't so bad. He is also telling me to do things so I am fondling his balls. This isn't bad, not exactly good either. I mean I'm bobbing my head on his cock so his pants and shirt are coming closer to my face then backing away.

View wise this is not nice. It's not horrible either, rather like what you would think driving across the farm states is like, same thing forever. The taste changes, perhaps it is better to say there is a taste again. The salty went away and it was just a big thing in my mouth, now there is more salty and a little sour, also sweet a tiny little bit.

His hands come up and cup my head then he is guiding me on how fast and hard to bob. This is rather nice, then realize his dick seems to be swelling in my mouth. Fairly sure I know what is coming so moan and that does it. He grunts then there is a big taste in my mouth. More of the salty, sour, and little sweet, it is flooding my mouth with his hot fluids.

Something of a wrong saying, it's not really hot but it is a little warmer than my mouth. Also stuck with his spurting cock in my mouth. End up swallowing which is something of a relief, needed it to go somewhere. Finally though he is letting me off his cock, went sorta soft anyway. Being told to put him back in so fix his boxers then his pants.

Chair gets out of my way but I don't really want to get out from under the desk. Then Miss Perkins is there and holding out her hand so take that and get out from under the desk. Bury my face in her shoulder. Arms go around me after a moment and there are words then we are walking. A door shutting has me looking and we are in his bathroom.

"Are you alright?"

"That was so many levels of embarrassing." Miss Perkins snorts and gives me a kiss.

This is one nice kiss, her lips are pressed to mine then her tongue is in my mouth. Almost like it is searching for something. After a moment I realize, she likes men so probably wants to taste his fluids. Not that I have any left in my mouth, swallowed his load.

"Fairly good taste to him, I think next time you won't swallow it all and give it to me instead."

"I'm not sure I want a next time. It wasn't horrible but not nice either."

"You did moan." Squeak and turn red as I look down.

"I moaned because I knew he was going to get off. Means I could stop."

"Did you like being told to do things?" Think about it and nod then smile.

"I did rather like that, and the grabbing of my head. That was like being tied up for your pleasure. Suppose means I am going to stay with you since I want a mistress." Miss Perkins smiles then comes in and I am getting kissed again.

"Are you sure it's not because you did fall for me?"

"Not really, but then again does it matter? I like doing what I am told and I want to stay with you, don't need anything else."

"No I suppose not, let's go see how the interviews are doing."

They are having a conversation when we exit the bathroom. She waves at us then we are out the door and heading for the elevator. Reaching the conference room where we are doing interviews, we step in to find an interview ongoing. Only three partners left in here, and another man I don't know who has to be the new partner.

Sally, Mr. Scores full service assistant, is handling the interview and doing good on it. End up sitting next to the stranger with Miss Perkins. He is the new partner and family law, which is fairly good. We have been getting a lot of calls for family law, seems like everybody wants to do a prenuptial along with doing wills, and reworking the will.

Get waved at so go over to Sally and get handed the headset so I handle the call. Takes a bit but finally I get it out of him, he is calling for Miss Perkins. Send her the call and have another call like two seconds after. Another criminal case so send that off, he has his office phone on still luckily. Another call arrives with the next interview woman, the last one wasn't hired.

Have a family law and oddly enough this time they are lucid so I am all sorts of floored. So ask if the new partner is a partner yet and he is so forward the call to him. He is happy with this, his first case with the firm. In other words, the first time he has been the lead lawyer. The worker bees actually do most of the work, research and writing up writs.

Partners mostly monitor what they are doing and make sure it is done right. Also the one who handles court appearances and talking to the client. Sit next to Miss Perkins and lean on her, not professional but I want to be held still.

"Olivia how long have you been at the firm?" Look over at the new partner and sigh.

"I'm getting over the hill, been here six years. I was hired on to be the partner assistant but I just sat in front of the elevator taking calls. That was in the old building, this one is better but there are more partners."

"I've only been here three years. Was a public defender and working for a different firm, they weren't doing very well though so when the partners offered I jumped." Look up at Miss Perkins and groan.

"Means I'm older than you are." She giggles and shakes her head.

"We were born the same year, in fact, I'm older by three months."

"That long, maybe I should trade you in for a younger girlfriend."

The new partner snorts and Miss Perkins glares, then grabs my nose and pinches. Also stay there to watch the proceedings, even help with questions now and then. Do manage to fill all of the positions open even, though it is a close thing. The last spot is filled with the last woman still here to apply.

Some of them left before we got to them I think. Definitely a long interview process and most likely not all of them don't have a job. Still we are done for the day so go out to my car and get in then get us going for home. Feels good to call it that, though I won't lose my apartment yet, signed a lease and can't get out of it for three months.

"Miss Perkins if you want me to make dinner again I will need to go shopping."

"I think we will have Chinese today. We can do shopping over the weekend." Frown because honestly weekend shopping sucks, something like ninety percent of the city goes shopping on the weekend.

emap
emap
237 Followers