Miss Perkins: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"I'd rather not shop on the weekend, everyone does."

"Oh good point, it's always packed. Still Chinese tonight and you can answer the door nude, after licking me." Well that sounds nice.

"I would like that, haven't really served you yet today."

"Oh man, I created a monster."

Snort and giggle then laugh with Miss Perkins. Also can't call for Chinese before we get home. Miss Perkins wants to give me plenty of time to lick her off before the food arrives. Finally we reach home so go in and I am pulling the dress off just inside the door.

"Olivia you are allowed to go in the bedroom to do that, there is a hamper there." Shrug and wink.

"Gives you a show out here, and can walk to it nude, leave the shoes on?" Miss Perkins giggles and nods.

"Yes, I rather like you in five inch heels, you are my height."

Grin and saunter past her, hips rolling heavily. I want her horny so when I do go down on her I can get her off twice. At least hopefully and the hamper is mostly empty so I wonder how often she does laundry. Also hope she doesn't make me do it alone, laundry rather sucks. Return to the living room to find her looking over a menu.

"What do you like in Chinese?"

"Sweet and sour pork. Like egg rolls and won-tons as well but gotta have the pork."

"Ah good, I am the same way, though usually I get the variety platter." Nod and smile.

"That sounds good. What about breakfast?"

"Can get breakfast things when we go shopping, did you make breakfast every morning?" Shake my head.

"Most of the time I would have one of those power drinks. Sometimes I'd make scrambled eggs and toast."

"So don't get coffee often?"

"The shop is really good, but I didn't have enough spare money to get it often. Expensive car and apartment, food is mostly cheap meats and a few essential ingredients."

"So you had mail room get you lunch so you at least had enough food?" Nod and look down embarrassed.

"I shouldn't have gotten my car, at least not the most expensive version."

"You were still upset over your ex?"

"Yes, and not a midlife crisis but I wanted to get something that said this girl has made it."

"You have, just needed a girlfriend to help with bills." Shake my head.

"Needed a mistress and got one." Miss Perkins snorts and grins.

"Speaking of which, get between my legs and get me off before the food gets here."

Grin then move over to where she is sitting and sit between her legs. Sliding my legs under the coffee table I rotate enough to look at her delicious pussy then lean over and just breathe in the smell. Miss Perkins has gotten on the phone to order our dinner. She gasps when I lick her so giggle, also don't stop I just keep licking.

After about four licks I bring my hand in and run it along her. Just gently feeling her lips before I suck on her clit. Miss Perkins sucks in a breath then I slide a finger inside of her. Get that pumping in and out of her at a pretty good speed. Still sucking on her clit, then licking at it as well. There is a moan above me so I know I am doing a good job at getting her off.

Not that she is there however so another finger slides inside. Can feel her clenching on my fingers some so she is definitely enjoying. But not enjoying enough so move faster and that gets another sucked in breath. Then Miss Perkins is moving about above me and I can hear the TV turn on which is a darn.

She wants to make it harder for me to get her off. That is rather cruel, though still this is fun. I am licking away at my mistress, though I'm to call her Miss Perkins. She has said she wants me to get her off before the food arrives. I'm doing a fairly good job at that I'm fairly sure since the TV turned on, like she wants to only once before the food.

Which I don't want to do only once, may as well really admit I did fall for her. I want to get my loved one off more than once. Third finger slides inside of her. Pump that about and even nibble gently on her clit. There is a moan above me so it is working, I am going to get her off. Remember what she does to me so do the same.

My fingers curl and probe at her insides. Even seem to find the spot because there is a whimper. Keep rubbing at that special spot inside of her. I am rewarded with a few very nice things for this. Her legs spread wider, her pussy slides closer to the edge of the sofa, and she gets off. This is announced with a loud moan, almost a scream really.

I am so grinning ear to ear because I got her off that well. Her insides are clenching hard on my fingers and there is plenty of fluid to lick up. I'm fairly sure if I had pulled my hand out she would have squirted. Not that I care, I got her off strongly and that is all that matters, squirting is something that happens in porn.

Fingers come out and I am licking away at her pussy. The flavor is rather nice, got a little chocolate in there now. I am all happy, I got her off big like she does to me. Then I am getting poked so pull out from under her dress and pointed at the door. Whimper because my hand is covered in her juice, I got some on my face I think, and I'm to answer the door.

Miss Perkins is giggling as I get up and head for the door. Reaching it I take in a breath then open and I'm staring at a Chinese man. This is surprising, usually Chinese delivery boys are not Chinese. He is grinning and looking me over, which is a little nice. Not that he is handsome or fuckable, he just likes my body.

Also take the bag of food and head for the kitchen with it. Miss Perkins has to sign the receipt. While she is doing that I get out plates for us both and get the food on them. Seems that we didn't get the variety platter because it's all boxes. So I get to dish it out in fairly equal portions. Finished with that I take it to the coffee table and set there then back to get the wine in glasses.

"Ready to admit that you like being a pet secretary?" Snort and giggle.

"Ready to admit that I am in love with my mistress. Embarrassed about that because we never really talked until you took me as your pet and I fell for you before that." Get pulled over to her and a hot kiss laid to my lips.

"I accepted you for you and you needed that. Believe you think I'm a goddess as well."

"Well there is that, you are incredibly gorgeous. Still not sure how I will feel about doing others." Miss Perkins nods and shrugs.

"You think it won't be a problem for me to do men, you just don't know about you doing others."

"Yeah, you doing a guy means you are getting something I can't give you. Me doing a woman is cheating and I don't know, I would be told to do it but still."

"Most call having sex with someone besides their spouse cheating. Which means I would be cheating on you as well."

"Yeah except I don't see it that way. You are having sex with the opposite sex from me which means you want something I can't give you. Not really anything to be upset about with that." Miss Perkins pulls me over in to her and I get held which is nice.

"Interesting way to look at it. Still don't worry if you don't like being passed around you won't do it again. Course there is one thing, you seem eager to get a threesome." Squeak and turn red.

"The detective is gorgeous and I've never done a lesbian threesome."

"Well if it makes you feel better, you would serve the wife right next to me doing her husband. Means we have a foursome." That doesn't sound so bad.

"So we have a foursome and I can see if it bothers me?" Miss Perkins nods.

"There is one thing, do you get tested?"

"Yes, they check for infections and I get the paper to carry, only once a year but then I've never done group sex before anyway."

"That you know about." Sigh and nod.

"I'm a pretty attentive girlfriend and always ready to do stuff with her, but I'm not attached at the hip and it seems that all of the in the closet girls do men. Not that it increases my lover base huge amounts."

"I wouldn't make you do lots of others anyway. You are a very satisfying pet, the only thing missing is a cock and that is for me to enjoy, and get pregnant on."

"Not to mention me." Miss Perkins grabs my head and makes me look at her.

"What do you mean and you?"

"Well, assuming you don't do disgusting things on a constant basis as soon as we are used to each other, I'm your pet for life. Which means that I am knocked up by your other pet with you and we are related." That gets me blinked at a time or two then a grin.

"I like it, though it may take a while to find another pet. Also will take a while to get pregnant since I will do it the regular way." This is a problem, though there is one thing.

"Well you already said you can get me pregnant in a lab. Perhaps we choose the same donor and both get pregnant in a lab. Would give us the same thing though wouldn't know who the donor is."

"True, I think we will wait a year on that and see if we can find another pet."

Nod and smile, we finish off dinner a little later with left overs. I get to work on getting that in the fridge while Miss Perkins finds something to watch. Groan when I find out what she turned on. Earns me a giggle then pointed at my luggage, laptop is in there. Pull that out and find an online game to play.

Also think about what we had just talked about. Sadly I keep going back to Miss Perkins doing men and honestly that is bothering me. Despite what I said I find myself not really liking her doing men. I mean on a basic level it makes sense to not deny her men. On a deeper level it makes me feel like less of a girlfriend, then I am getting poked.

"What is wrong?"

"I was thinking about what we talked about and I'm not sure I can like you doing men."

"Makes you feel like a bad girlfriend?" Nod and sigh.

"Yes, I mean on a basic level I know he can make you pregnant and we both want that. Deeper down though it's like, she's doing him because I wasn't good enough. I'm even thinking I'm a fucking moron and I can't stop thinking that." Miss Perkins giggles and pulls me over in to her.

"Keep in mind that on Friday we will go to the club and do a foursome. You will serve the wife and I ride the husband. Promise if it weirds you out it's not a problem. Do want to find a submissive man, you would take part in the sex so it's just a threesome with a guy."

"Yeah but I wouldn't really want to touch him, and I work with you so I would serve all day under your desk. He would only get us together." Miss Perkins frowns now.

"Shit I didn't think of that."

"You are the one in charge so it's what you want." Miss Perkins snorts then pokes me.

"I'm also supposed to think about what you want. In part it can be taken care of because I could go on dates with him. Not in your car before you ask. The rest of it though, suppose would have to just try it out."

"Need to be up front with the guy. So how do you find a submissive man?"

"I've been going to the clubs and talking to the single men."

"Aren't there personal sites?"

"Yes and good idea, just are you sure you can stand to share your mistress?" Shake my head.

"Not really, but also want to please you and know a man to serve you with me is what you want."

"In other words, we are trying to find a guy you can stand and can stand us." Nod and shake my head.

"Mostly can stand us. I'm not a man hating lesbian so really so long as he is nice and doesn't ask me to get under him I can deal with that. Sex is another matter but I've been there already and it's nice enough."

So we start up a profile on a personal site looking for a submissive man. Do lay out that I'm a lesbian, and pictures of us both. Hopefully we don't get the men who are only playing at being submissive. Miss Perkins is unsure on that herself but we do post the profile, and then she has me looking at the picks the system gave us.

Would complain but I would live with him as well. Best if I can see what is on offer. Some of them sound nice enough. There is even a lawyer in here so I am liking him. Gets me stared at but we do send him a message and no reply right away so we go to bed. Sit on the bed and watch Miss Perkins get naked then she is sitting next to me so twist to look at her better.

"I am wondering about you, lesbian but then want to get a lawyer boyfriend." Shake my head.

"You want the boyfriend, I liked him because he sounds nice enough and is a lawyer so I can understand when he complains."

"That makes sense I am glad we are not publicly traded and his firm isn't either." I don't get it then I do.

"Oh so we are not worried about insider trading."

"Precisely, also no chance of us being opposing council, we are both defense attorneys. Just not sure we can stand each other."

"You know him?"

"Never met but do know the name. Court is a small world really."

"Do you want to go to sleep now or have me serve you some more?"

"Oh I think you will serve some more. Go in the closet and pull out the strap on. You will get on top of me and be the man doing all the moving."

Well heck that sounds good, I've never done that. Little wondering how one serves on top, but then I suppose the position isn't what is important. Do find the strap on, and go rinse it off because it's still covered in Miss Perkins juices. Did ponder licking it clean, but then remember we used it last night and that is rather disgusting.

Back in the bedroom I enlist Miss Perkins in helping me get the thing on. She put it on me last night, and took it off. Then we are moving around on the bed. Miss Perkins gets in the middle with her legs spread wide. I stop and look because she looks so good. Then I am dropping down and licking at my mistress.

First lick gets me a sigh and a little of her wonderful fluids. Second lick is just fluids, then third and fourth the same thing. Fifth lick her hands come down and grab my head to pull me up her. Frown because I like licking her then she is reaching down and turns the vibrations on. Well that works, I can fuck her with the vibrations going and find enjoyment with her.

Move around to get lined up then push in and get glared at because I went all the way. In my defense this is new to me and I slipped. Still after a short pause she is guiding me to move and now I am fucking my mistress. I'm really liking having one, though do love her so maybe that is a part of my enjoyment of being her pet.

Not that it matters, I'm fucking her as guided by her hands, and legs. Also understand how one tops being under someone. It is rather nice like this, and the pumping is making it nicer for my enjoyment. Move in and kiss her as I am guided in the fucking action, this is honestly rather fun, also feels good.

Probably why I am liking this but helps greatly that I am giving pleasure to Miss Perkins. Notice our breasts are rubbing together and that is definitely helping the enjoyment. There is one more thing I can do so bring my hands in and pinch then pull on her nipples. Miss Perkins whimpers then moans into the kiss because I got her off.

Beaming into the kiss, don't ask I don't know how I am doing this but managed. Also still moving so I am making her orgasm better. Then I am moaning because I got off and Miss Perkins is smiling into the kiss. At least it feels that way. Also can't move as well as I was so the enjoyment for Miss Perkins goes down, so not liking that but then I am pushed off her as well.

"That's enough, you are good at that."

"I'd hope so, I do have experience under a guy and know what feels good."

"Would you be willing to double team me with our boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend and if it is what you want then I will do it. So long as there is no bathroom play. Besides sex in a bathroom or shower."

Miss Perkins snorts then helps me get out of the strap on. We climb under the covers and I snuggle up to her.

emap
emap
237 Followers