Miss Prim and Proper Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura’s co workers join in.
4k words
4.58
25.9k
35
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers

Laura exited the elevator in a hurry, not waiting for Lee before hurrying several feet away from the people who had been riding up with them. Her head was still whirling from having been coerced into giving her boss, and two strange men, blowjobs in the parking garage, and being fucked by Lee as well. She was livid at her boss, and extremely humiliated as well. But on top of that, the one man--Michael--had ejaculated on her face, and Lee refused to let her clean it off. The younger man had let loose a massive load on her. While Laura could not see how she looked, she had felt cum splatter all over her nose, eyes, forehead and left cheek. Some had landed on her mouth and chin, and also in her hair. She had felt it running down her face, dripping onto her white blouse.

While the cum was rapidly drying, and mostly vanishing from view, she could still feel the sticky remnants on her skin. At least her left eye had stopped burning and she was able to open it again. But she was still certain that some of it could be seen. And that became somewhat evident when she was paraded through the lobby by Lee on their way to the elevator to go up to his room to get the thumb drive that was the cause of her ordeal.

Several people, looking to be in their mid twenties, had gotten on the elevator, and Laura observed a few of them staring at her face, making her think that they recognized what was on her. She thought that she caught one of them trying to take a picture of her.

She impatiently waited for Lee to catch up. "Who was that woman and how did she know your name?" She asked, referring to Jennifer and Michael. She was happy that they, and Sam, the security officer, had not come along.

"Don't worry about it." Lee answered. My room is at the end of the hall on the right."

Laura stomped towards the door. All she wanted now was to get that thumb drive containing the intimate pictures and videos of her, and try to put this horrible experience behind her.

They reached his room. Lee used his key card to unlock the door and led Laura inside the spacious suite that was much larger than her hotel room. When she stepped inside, she was surprised to see several people in the room.

There were five: four men and one woman, sitting or standing about. Laura recognized them at once; all but one were peers from work who had attended this conference.

Sitting on the couch was Deanna, the CFO of her company. Deanna was an attractive woman in her mid-thirties, with straight blonde hair that hung to her shoulder blades. She had firm, c-cup breasts. Despite her pretty looks, she always had a stern glare. She was also something of a bitch to Laura, and other female workers. Laura had not liked her ever since she had suggested that Laura get breast implants to make herself more appealing to men.

Sitting next to Deanna was Jim, a co-worker from another department. He was older than Laura. He was balding, and thin. Laura did not know him that well, but he always creeped her out by the way she would catch him staring at her.

Standing on Deanna's side of the couch was Eric. He was a cute man in his early thirties, with short brown hair and a decent body. He worked under Laura, and did his job well. But Eric had the reputation of being a party boy. He was married, but Laura had heard plenty of gossip about how he was cheating on his wife.

Standing beside Eric was Peter, another man who worked under Laura. Peter was overweight, with short brown hair. He had been divorced 4 times. Despite being a somewhat unattractive man, he had the reputation of being a womanizer.

Kneeling on the floor in front of the coffee table was Hamed, the 27-year-old Pakistani man who worked in the IT department and had returned the missing thumb drive to Laura. He had short, thick black hair and dark brown eyes and brown skin and a three day growth of beard. He was kneeling in front of a large laptop sitting on the coffee table.

As if seeing this group gathered together wasn't surprise enough, seeing what they were watching on the laptop made Laura feel like she had just been punched in the stomach. Looking at the screen she saw a video of her, totally naked, kneeling over her husband and sucking his cock. This was one of the hidden camera videos that she had not had the time to open before turning off her computer. She was still awash in a myriad of emotions after being forced to suck off Lee and two other men, and getting fucked by Lee, but now she was faced with multiple people watching her have sex on video. She could only wonder what other videos they had watched before this one.

"What the..." She called out, just as Lee shoved her into the middle of the room.

Deanna jumped to her feet and grabbed her and pushed her up against Eric. "Well, our cum slut is here. You guys can finally find out what it's like to fuck her."

"What, no!" Laura exclaimed as the men gathered around her. They began pawing at her breasts and undoing her clothing. Laura cried out in protest but they continued to undress her. She could not believe that this was happening. Most of these people were co-workers who she had gotten along with well. She could not fathom any of them ever wanting to treat her this way.

Her blouse and skirt were stripped away, leaving her naked. Hands groped her breasts and fingers pinched and pulled her nipples, causing them to grow rock hard. Laura had big nipples and it was obvious that the men in the room enjoyed them.

She screamed out as she was held tightly. She had never been exposed to so many people before. This was something that she never imagined in her wildest dreams.

She heard the door open and Jennifer and Sam entered. Sam was pushing a large luggage cart with nothing on it. Lee turned to them and asked, "Where's your friend, Michael?"

"He left," Jennifer said, "He had his fun and I'm not sure he can handle all this. I'll visit him tomorrow and fuck his brains out."

Laura was dragged over to the couch and forced down. "Now Miss Prim and Proper will get the fucking of her life." Deanna said.

"No, you can't do this to me!" Laura yelled.

"Hold her!" Lee said. Men grabbed Laura's arms and legs and pulled them apart, holding her in place as they began taking turns disrobing.

"First one naked gets her." Deanna said.

Jim was the first to be completely naked. The creepy man's cock was hard. While nowhere near the size of her husband's, Laura wanted nothing to do with it.

Jim reached down and began rubbing her pussy. Laura jerked about as he manipulated her cunt and got her juices flowing.

She looked up at the thin balding man. He had always given her the creeps, but now that he was standing naked before her, with his thin, but somewhat long cock fully erect, she thought that he looked even more creepy than usual. Jim had a devilish grin on his face as he took his dick in his right hand and began guiding it toward her pussy.

"Please don't do this to me." She said.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this, Laura." He returned, as he began pushing inside of her.

"No, please don't do this!" Laura shouted as Jim's hard cock entered her. Everyone watched as she was being fucked against her will. She saw a couple holding their phones up, taking pictures or video of her ordeal. Sam had his camcorder as well. Laura was overwhelmed with humiliation as she was being forced to put on a show for them.

Jim began pumping her pussy. Laura continued to beg him to pull out, but he just continued banging his cock into her. Occasionally a hand would reach down and squeeze one of her tits as she was being fucked.

"He's not as big as your husband, but how does it feel?" Deanna asked her, as she watched Laura getting fucked. It was Deanna who had first found the thumb drive on the floor in the office. Seeing Laura's name written on it, she took it to Hamed to find out what was on it. When she saw the contents she swore Hamed to secrecy and had him make two copies, one of which she gave to Lee, who concocted this plan.

Jennifer looked at the video and said, "Damn, she can sure handle a big fucking cock. Taking these men should be easy."

Jennifer had always been jealous of women like Laura, and of how the men fawned over the sweet, wholesome women who could do no wrong. Jennifer had always struggled with her weight, and had become sexually active and very promiscuous at an early age. She had become pregnant five years ago from an affair with a married man. She had actually gotten pregnant on purpose, hoping to get him to leave his wife and marry her, but that had backfired. He was still with his wife, but had ended things with Jennifer. He paid child support and had visitation with their 4-year-old son, which was the case tonight. So she was looking forward to seeing this woman get used and abused tonight.

Jim banged his cock into Laura's well-trimmed pussy over and over again. "Oh yes, Laura. I'm gonna fill your cunt now."

"No, don't you dare cum in me!" Laura yelled.

"Do, wah, shit!" Jim called out as his cock unleashed inside of her. Laura screamed for him to stop as Jim thrust his cock as deep as possible, unleashing stream after stream of cum inside of her.

"Oh shit, that felt great." He announced, as he pulled his cock out of her. Deanna pointed out the cum that dribbled out of her pussy. "How was it, Laura?"

"Fuck you!" Laura spat. The words shocked nearly everyone as none of them had ever heard Laura cuss before.

She tried to get up, but was still held down on the couch. She desperately wanted to pull her legs together to prevent everyone from gawking at her gaping, cum filled cunt. All the eyes on her was as embarrassing to her as being fucked by Jim in front of them all. "Please stop." She pleaded.

"We're just getting started." Deanna told her.

"Next." Jim announced, as he stood up. He stroked his cock a few times, shaking a few drops of cum off of the tip of his dick, where they fell on Laura's inner thigh of her left leg.

"Hey guys, don't gunk her pussy up with too much cum before we all have a chance to fuck her." Peter, the overweight, multiple divorced man, said.

Lee laughed, "She's already got two loads in her cunt. Hell, she's got three holes, let's fill her up like a true cum bucket."

"You go next, Peter." Deanna told him. And someone else can fuck her face."

"Alright." He agreed.

Laura was forced to kneel on the couch and bend over the back, after the couch was pulled away from the wall. She fought to resist, but was held still until Peter shoved his cock into her pussy from behind. Then Eric walked behind the couch and shoved his cock into her gaping mouth. Now Laura was being used by two men at once for the second time this day. "No, stop." She said as Eric's rod stabbed her mouth.

Jennifer's pussy was burning with desire as she watched Laura being taken by two men. She wanted nothing more than to get fucked. She stepped beside Lee and began stroking his cock.

"We can play, but all my cum is going in Laura tonight." He said to Jennifer, but he didn't stop her from stroking him, and reached around to play with her ample tits. "Maybe you should get naked too."

"Oh I plan to." Jennifer said with a grin.

Laura could not believe that the two men who worked for her were doing this to her. The humiliation was overwhelming as she was pounded from both ends.

"Ready or not, here I come." Peter said.

"No." Laura pleaded. Having her chubby underling fuck her was bad enough, but she didn't want him to have the satisfaction of cumming inside of her, but there was nothing she could do.

"Oh yes." He cried. Laura felt his pace increase, then he was slamming his cock into her as his cum blaster deep inside her. He pumped her over and over until his orgasm was complete. All the whole Eric was continuing to fuck her face.

Feeling his orgasm nearing as well, Eric decided that he wanted to fulfill a fantasy he had of blowing his nut all over Laura's face. Having seen the picture of her cum covered face on the PC earlier he just had to do this to his boss. Looking to Jennifer he said, "Want to do the honors of jacking my cock off on her face?"

"Sure." Jennifer replied, anxious to get in on the action. She stepped beside the man, ready to grab his cock. Eric pulled out of Laura's mouth, but not before grabbing her hair with both hands to hold her head in place.

Laura watched in dread as Jennifer grabbed Eric's cock and began stroking it while aiming it at her face.

"Oh yes!" Eric exclaimed as he began cumming. Laura grimaced as she watched his sperm launch from the head of his swollen cock, jetting the inch or so distance to splatter onto her face. She was disgusted at having this done earlier, but knowing that everyone in the room was watching it happen now was utmost degrading to her. Jennifer did her best to keep Eric's rod on target as she jerked blast after blast of cum at Laura. She was amazed at the volume of cum he was producing, but she managed to get most of it onto Laura.

When Jennifer let go, Eric saw Laura's mouth still open and thrust his cock into it, enjoying the feel of her mouth for just a little longer. When he pulled it out, she had cum running down her cheeks and two strands of cum hanging from her chin.

Seeing Eric back away, and knowing that Peter had done the same behind her, Laura jumped to her feet and made a break for the door. She was totally naked, with a face full of cum, but she had to get out of this room before anything more was done to her. She only managed to take a couple steps before Jennifer--in a move that would make a professional wrestler proud--took Laura down with a precisely timed horse collar tackle. While Laura was in her back on the floor, Deanna yelled, pull the cushions off the couch and stack them on the luggage cart." As a couple naked men did as instructed, she pointed to a large cloth bag against the wall and said, "Bring that over here."

When the cushions were stacked on the large luggage rack, that had been rolled into the room by Sam the security guard, Deanna had the guys pick up the struggling Laura and deposit her onto the cushions so that her head and arms stuck out on one side and her legs the other. Reaching into the bags she withdrew two pair of handcuffs. As Laura was held in place, Deanna cuffed each arm to the rails going up the side of the cart. She then withdrew a rope and used it to tie Laura's waist down by strapping it across her belly and under the cart. As it was being tied in place, she had the guys raise her legs apart and use more rope to tie them up above her to the side rails. Once done, Laura was bound spread eagle on her back.

"You won't get away with this!" Laura spat.

Deanna laughed, "Actually, you gave us permission to do this."

Seeing a look of confusion on her face, Lee stepped closer and said, "Do you remember when we had that mass contract signing this afternoon, when you, me, Deanna, and Mr Tenaka and his team signed those 24 documents? Well, everyone else only signed 23. We had a contract at number 18 on your pile that you signed and initialed. Then Deanna and I signed it later. It was a contract where you agreed to turn over rights to all nude pictures and videos of you to us, and to participate in bondage sex fantasy videos, all for a $1000 dollar payout. I took the liberty of authorizing the direct deposit--minus taxes of course--into your bank account tonight."

Deanna added, "And once Hamed gets through editing the videos, we will have a nice product that removes most of your protests."

Laura stared blankly at them.

"You really should take more time to review paperwork before signing it," Lee told her, "but I'm glad your didn't. Now, if you say anything to anyone, it will just look like you were upset at not being paid more. After all, $700 after taxes really does make you a cheap whore for this much fucking."

Deanna laughed at her boss' comment. She checked Laura's bonds then stepped back, saying, "She's ready for the next cock."

Sam rushed to step between Laura's spread legs. She looked up at the ugly security guard that she had already sucked off tonight. That had been disgusting enough, but now he was going to fuck her too.

Sam wordlessly got into position and pushed his cock inside of her.

Once Sam's cock was buried in Laura's snatch, he grabbed her outstretched legs, that rose up to the bars in the luggage rack, and held them tight as he began banging his cock into her.

Laura gasped as he fucked her without mercy. She looked about the room in utter humiliation as she saw everyone watching her getting fucked by Sam, and there was nothing that she could do about it.

Then she felt something that shook her to the core. Despite all this being forced upon her, somehow her body was reacting to all of this unwanted stimulation. She realized that she was on the verge of orgasm. Laura felt shame at the thought that she might cum in front of everyone, especially while this ugly man was fucking her, but that was about to happen.

"Please stop." She mumbled, knowing that it was already too late for that.

"Ohhh..."

Deanna perked up at the sound of Laura's moan. "Shit, she's cumming!"

The men cheered her on, bringing more embarrassment to Laura as she began climaxing on Sam's cock. "No, stop..." She pleaded as her orgasm filled her. Laura shook her head, but nothing she did could stop it. She was having an orgasm and everyone in the room was enjoying her demise as her body received unwanted pleasure under Sam's assault.

"My turn." Sam said, as he gripped Laura's legs and slammed harder and faster into her as his cock erupted, blowing his load deep inside Laura's pussy. "Oh god I needed that." He said as he continued pumping his seed into her.

"Your turn, Hamed." Deanna instructed, as Sam pulled out and stepped aside.

Hamed took his place. Laura looked up at the younger, Pakistani man. His dark cock was not large, but it was thick.

"Your pussy is too used up, I think I want to try a new hole." He told her.

Laura knew at once what he meant. "No, don't stick it there."

"I always wanted to fuck your prissy asshole." He said. His words cut Laura like a knife. Even Hamed thought she was a prude.

The 27-year-old pushed the head of his brown cock between her upraised butt cheeks and against her anus. "Please don't." She pleaded as she felt him pushing against her tight opening. "Oh, nooo, stop..."

Hamed slowly pushed inside of her. Laura squirmed as he penetrated her. She had permitted her husband to do her anally before, but that had been years ago. And even though his dick is bigger than Hamed's, he had used lubrication, and Laura had been considerably drunk on each of the few occasions they had done this. But now she was getting her ass rammed without the benefit of lube or alcohol to lessen the feeling. She cried out in pain as Hamed broke through and began pumping her butthole with gleeful lust. The Pakistani had never had sex with an American woman before. He had screwed a couple women in his country before moving to the United States, and then had a long-time relationship with another woman who had immigrated here shortly before he had. But that ended several months ago. So he had gone without sex ever since. And he had never tried anal, but as a recent fan of western porn he had become fascinated by the it, and doing this to Laura, especially while others watched as he took her ass, was very exciting for him.

Deanna stood beside them, watching Laura getting her ass fucked and enjoying every moment of it. "Look at that, Miss Stuck up has a cock stuck up her ass."

Laura grunted as Hamed shoved his thick cock into her butt, repeatedly stabbing her ass over and over. "Please stop." She pleaded.

Hamed increased his pace as he felt his balls tightening. He was going to cum in Laura's asshole soon. The tightness of her flesh gripped his cock like nothing he had experienced before, and he knew he could not hold out much longer. Hamed bucked his hips and threw his head back, crying out "Haan sathi!" In Urdu. At least that is what it sounded like to Laura. While she didn't understand it's exact meaning, she could tell by his voice and the thrusts of his body that it meant that he was blowing his load inside her ass. She clenched her jaws as Hamed sank his cock as far as possible with each stroke as he ejaculated inside her. The younger man was enjoying every moment of his orgasm and wanted to drain every last drop of his cum inside of Laura before stopping.

PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers
12