Miss Prim and Proper Taken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers

Finally the man pulled his cock out of Laura's ass. She could feel his cum oozing out of her and was humiliated by the sight that her pussy and ass must be like after this abuse.

Deanna reached down and began rubbing Laura's swollen clit. She spasmed as the woman's fingers massaged her sensitive organ. Then she bucked her hips at the realization that she was going to orgasm from the rubbing.

"No!" She called out, as she began to climax.

"Shit, she's squirting." One of the men announced.

Laura couldn't see it, but she could feel her pussy discharging as Deanna worked her clit rapidly. Laura's hips rose and fell against her will as her body came from the other woman's touch. She had never squirted before, but she guessed that all of this overstimulation from being used by everyone in the room had pushed her beyond her limits and now she was providing a show for everyone as her pussy squirted beneath Deanna's touch.

When she finished, she saw that every man was hard as they looked at her. Then Deanna said, "Okay boys. You've each had a chance to get off with her, so why don't you take a break and let us ladies play with her for a bit, then you can have her again."

To be continued...

PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers
12