Miss Reed and the Professor Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Reed gets bolder in pursuit of her favorite professor.
3.7k words
4.39
6.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer term was coming to an end and he was just about done grading his lot of student exams. He left the cramped confines of his office to enjoy the more spacious rows of the university library. It was usually filled with students, but practically everyone had left for their summer break, so it was an excellent opportunity to enjoy the big open space of the cavernous domed building. It was in fact one of the oldest buildings on campus, from the mid-19th century, and he loved the lavish interior, it made reading much more enjoyable.

He was making his way through a satirical parody of Nietzsche's Antichrist, as he heard a faint, but ominously familiar clacking sound in the distance. A shiver went through his spine and goose bumps rippled through the back of his neck. It was almost as if his subconscious was more intimately aware of what was coming than he was in that moment. His mind was glued to this excellent book, and he was willingly engrossed in it, in this excellent dialogue of someone mocking philosophical debate in the basest of manners. It reminded him of someone, of some conversation he had had with someone a while ago. Someone he was sure had just paraded about philosophical arguments to get what they wanted. As the clacking sound grew louder a crashing realization came upon him. It cannot be... her?

He was seated at the far end of a long reading table set spaciously between several tall shelves of books. There was no one else in this part of the library, the librarian was off in some other section. It was pleasantly quiet, aside from that clacking sound, which had to be the clack of heels. Why did the clack of heels have to remind him of that evening? It could be any clack of heels, it could be anyone else, it did not have to be her. It would have been too much of a coincidence at any rate. The book he was reading would not coincidentally combine the same kind of philosophical mockery with aggressive sexuality as she did... at the same time as she showed up. A divine Oedipusian comedy not even Murakami could devise would be more ridiculous than that.

Just about as he thought about these unlikely scenarios Miss Reed walked out from behind one of the book shelves in front of him. He started, looking in amazement at the beautiful creature that Miss Reed really was. She had her blonde hair in loose wavy locks around her shoulders, wore a tight white turtleneck and a checkered pleated skirt in red and black. It was a delightful specter of complimentary and yet contrasting colors.

A vicious piercing blue-eyed stare made his heart pound. She smiled and sat down at the table from across him.

"You have been avoiding me, professor." She said calmly, smiling at him.

"I was not aware we had social obligations towards each other, Miss Reed?" he responded calmly. It made her giggle a bit.

"So what are you doing all alone in this huge library, must be lonely, only these dreary old philosophers to keep you company. Would you not rather exploit a young female student or two in between publications?" She teased with a grin. He smiled and shook his head slightly.

"Still the bold seductress are we? Did you come here to make me uncomfortable again Miss Reed?" He asked defensively. This public was too risky, even for her, he thought.

"You know me too well professor! But we don't have to do this game if you don't want to, we can also skip a head to the good stuff." She said smiling lecherously, as she bit her lip. He paused and looked away, being taken aback.

"Oh dear, have I made you uncomfortable professor? Surely you must let me make it up to you in some way? I've been longing to feel your dick in my mouth again." She continued.

"Miss Reed, we are in a public place, anyone could show up here. Are you willing to jeopardize both our positions at the university for some dick?" He asked blatantly, chastising her.

"That's it, give me the morality speech again, tell me all about right and wrong while I suck your dick." She said, stood up and marched over to where he was siting. He was quite taken aback, but inconvenienced as she grabbed him by the tie and pulled him after her. He went along not wanting to make a scene or ruin his tie.

"What are you doing?" He hissed, startled. She pulled him along in between the book shelves and found a secluded corner where the roof was lower and the rows blocked the view in several directions.

"I'm just a lusty lass trying to get me some action professor, won't you just go along from the get go this time? I remember how well you enjoyed this the last time." She whispered to him as she pushed him up against one of the wood-paneled walls. He was about to protest again, but she predicted it, and put a finger vertically over his lips, silencing him.

"Just lean back, enjoy, oh and keep a look out will you? It is really hard to look around when I am staring at your crotch." She smiled and went down on her knees, unfastening his belt, and dropping his pants. A half-way erect penis was protruding from his underwear, she gently disentangled it and removed his underwear. Slowly, with gentle kisses, licks and sucks she started stimulating him orally.

"You have gone mad Miss Reed." He whispered, stifling a moan as her stimulation was convincing him to let her proceed. She let the whole shaft slip far in and out, making it glisten and throb with her saliva. She briefly paused and looked up at him with those dazzling blue eyes, the vigorously stroked him with her hand. He felt an uncontrollable contraction go through him and could not stifle a loud moan as her quick hand movement made the pleasure surge through him. She giggled, of course having done that to get a reaction out of him.

"Sshh professor, we don't want anyone to hear us do we? Or should we say your salacious moans in these quiet halls?" She whispered grinning at him, before she went back to work. Moving her head up and down, she kept making his hard penis throb and left her red lipstick on it, mixing in with her saliva. She increased her pace, moving her hand along where her mouth could not reach, fully embracing the surface of his penis. All the way up and down the shaft she moved, sliding her tongue along the back and pushing it down her throat, it met resistance, but the tip was embraced in the tightest of grips.

"Fuck, this is too intense, slow down or I am going to burst!" He whispered concerned, but she ignored it, not letting her be deterred for a second. He felt an onrushing orgasm surging through his crotch as the oral stimulation became overwhelming. A hot sensation rushed through his dick as he shot a juicy load of sperm into her mouth. He struggled to stifle a deep groan as spasms and contractions went through him. She slowed down and collected it all in her mouth before swallowing it. Content, she let him go and smiled at him, getting up as she cleaned her face of dripping saliva.

"It is important to embrace certain quick and easy joys her in life professor, all this reading may make you forget to live a little." She said grinning at him and his exposed sexual vulnerability, being half naked. They heard some faint footsteps in the distance, and looked around concerned. It knocked him out of his daze and he quickly pulled up his underwear and pants. When he looked up again Miss Reed was gone.

He returned to his to table and book, only to find a tiny note put in between the pages he had left open. Meet me at the meadow by the hiking trail, tomorrow at noon.

He thought long and hard about this, and despite all his instincts screaming through his mind, he could not help feeling irresistibly attracted to this young woman. Doing it once a person can explain as a mistake or unlikely occurrence, but if he started an affair with her people would start to notice. Despite that, he did go to the meadow the next morning.

***

"There is something about that whole part of you, of a crucial part of your nudity." She said to him, while steadily stroking his considerably erect penis. "It is as if I find it more arousing and moisturizing exactly because it is your reproductive organ." She went on in a leisurely and calm voice. She seemed thoughtful, and yet somehow was clearly turned on and blushing with sexual tension. She stood next to him, to his delicious naked body. He had strong, wide shoulders and a very lean muscular torso, with alluring, salty chest hair. More than anything, his well-proportioned pelvic area was very aesthetically pleasing. She enjoyed inspecting his nakedness like this.

She wore a very intensely saturated yellow dress, with quite the tasteful flowery patterns. It was not very long, so it quite aesthetically showed off her tanned summer legs, with just the lower part of her beautiful thighs really visible. It seemed so inviting to his playful libido, as if it made his hand eager to slip a few fingers up under it, and trace them up her thighs, enjoying the feel of her soft erogenous dermal surface.

The dress also had a very wide neckline, and the bikini she wore underneath really made her tanned boobs protrude in a beautifully curvy manner, the crevice of the cleavage itself showing a slightly darker color of skin in its curving detail. She flaunted this glorious view in sunny summer weather, it was almost like a powerful pull to the lecherous stare of the greedy, a powerfully visible portrayal of aesthetic sexuality. Some people just have a widely accepted beauty that will reach an unprecedented level of near objective consensus among their peers. Danielle Reed was one of these people.

"I have often thought about the moralities of such actions professor, it excites me in its own way, to think of whether or not it is ethically wrong to spill your sperm on grass such as this... I mean it is your seed, something purposefully designed to let you procreate, to let you make offspring, and pass on your manly lineage. Yet here I am, casually stimulating it with my bare hand, likely to force upon you an ejaculation that will spill your seed on the grass, wasting it, so to speak."

She alternated between glancing down at his erect penis and staring into his eyes, intensely piercing his soul with those brilliant blue eyes of hers. He could not help but moan regularly. The situation was very deeply arousing. His philosophy student was stroking his penis, while he was standing naked in broad daylight. They had found a quiet clearing in the forest, far enough away from the trail to not be easily spotted, yet close enough to the tree line, in case they needed to hide. Despite that, he felt very exposed, knowing anyone could catch them at any time. The feeling of doing something sexual in public always aroused him so much more, but the added effect of her stroking his penis doubtlessly amplified the feeling tenfold. She knew intelligent, devious women turned him on, so she kept talking about the ethical ramifications of what they were doing, the more banal the better.

"But the pelvic area has always been such an enticing place on the body to me professor, it is this intimate part that is most frequently covered up. It is where our sensitive genitals are hidden, as if stowed away, because they are just to be brought forth when we are allowed to do sex stuff." She went on, pondering the effect of his genitalia on her libido.

"We do these repetitive things to each other with them, our blood-filled genitals all aroused and throbbing to be stimulated. We yearn to push our pelvises against each other, to feel the oversensitive erogenous surfaces pulsate. You want to push this dick of yours into me, you want to feel it slide into my moist and tight funnel of pleasure, don't you professor?" She asked while staring at him, very aroused, her facial expression was in fact so clearly consenting that it was becoming very hard to resist.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now." He said calmly, staring back at her, while biting his lower lip and moaning from the feelings of pulsating penile jerks.

"You want to fuck your student out in the forest professor? Is this not unethical? It makes me wonder if your penis has taken charge of your senses. Is it telling you that you need to ejaculate inside of me? Does it want to be pushed into my funnel to ensure functional depositing of your precious seed?" She asked inquisitively as she kept stroking him steadily.

"Yes, I really want to push it inside you, I want to feel that heavenly vagina of yours around my dick." He responded hopefully, while breathing heavily.

"Do you choose to recognize this lecherous desire for what it really is? Honestly professor, you are nothing but a base primal animal giving in to your instincts."

"I find it very arousing how you vivisect me and my sexuality, shaming me for it. You are reducing me to an animal Miss Reed." He reflected.

"You are just a horny dog wanting to mount his bitch." She said giggling. He pushed her away and took charge. It was as if she had successfully triggered him, pushed him past a point of control. He pushed her back towards the big oak that dominated the tree line, pinned her to it by holding up both her wrists above her head. She gasped and wriggled in sudden reaction, giving him a stare full of vulnerability. Her feet were barely retaining a steady foothold, making her suddenly feel powerless.

"You think you are in charge here Miss Reed? Have you forgotten the fundamental power imbalance of our sexes? I can take you by force in any way I want, simply because I am stronger than you." He said sternly, with a harsh, convincingly angry stare. It was so sudden and violent, she quivered and cowed, looking away from his intense stare, his face being but a few inches from hers. He shifted his hands so that he could hold both her wrists against the oak with just one of his big strong hands.

"And what about your own genitalia Miss Reed, do you use it exclusively for reproductive purposes?" He asked sternly, as he shifted gradually towards her and ran his hand up her inner thigh. Her skin was soft and warm, he briefly paused in his aggressiveness and enjoyed the texture of it. He kept staring deeply into her beautiful blue eyes. She now dared to stare back as she bit her lip, growing ever more aroused by this domineering treatment.

He then suddenly and violently forced his whole hand between her legs and grabbed her by crotch, his fingers digging into it deeply, feeling skin, and wet vaginal lips embracing them warmly. She was so wet and aroused that there was practically no resistance to such a forceful move, and two of his fingers slid deep inside her. She yelped and gasped in surprise, struggling as the intensity of the sudden penetration sent an involuntary contraction through her.

"No underwear Miss Reed? Such a bold risk to take, as it would seem my fingers have slipped quite unopposed into your drenched cunt!" He yelled the last few words directly into her face. She quivered, moaned and looked away, genuinely intimidated. How did he dare be so loud in public? Anyone walking the nearby trail would have heard that, but it did not seem to strike his mind at all.

His aggressive, angry confidence was both scaring her and making her very horny. The ambivalence of the situation was not helped by the fact that he kept moving his fingers, groping and properly exploring her insides with his fingers. Her dress was starting to feel very warm on her, she was moaning and panting by now, finding it very hard to not move in response to his fingering.

"How does it feel Miss Reed? Is your vagina providing you with pleasant sensations?" He asked, she nodded absentmindedly and kept gasping for air through her moans. He increased his pace, practically attacking her G-spot with forceful, rhythmic thrusts, in and out. It suddenly became so intense, and the build-up so fast, that she was losing her mind, struggling against his grasps. She felt the contractions and pulses growing stronger and less controllable. As if he was shoving her towards this cliff edge, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"Surrendering your sexuality to me Miss Reed, it is a grave mistake... I will make you realize just how powerless you really are. To make you see just how much of a pathetic little slut you are, giving into your sexual impulses like this." He went on, panting as his strong arm kept moving fast, shoving his fingers forcefully.

She could not hold on any longer. A rush of electric pulses ran hot through her pelvic area and forced her whole body rigid as waves of ridiculously intense pleasure forced the breath out of her lungs. She squirted his fingers wet, gasping and moaning loudly, before she collapsed in his grip, shuddering.

It all went so fast, she was struggling to grasp how fast he had completely switched their dynamic. She was impressed, and a bit shocked, living with the impression that she was the sexual predator in their dynamic. The handsome, charismatic professor seemed to have more layers than she expected. He let go of her wrists and her arms fell down. She looked at him questioningly, not knowing what he would do next. He did not pause for long. Moving his arms in around her body, he grabbed the seams of her dress and pulled it up and over her head. She struggled to disentangle from it as he dragged it off her in on fluid motion. He then loosened the knot of her bikini top and released her beautiful boobs. There were clear tan lines. She was all naked, he was all naked, he penis still throbbing, erect. As he paused, they stood there for a few heartbeats observing each other's bodies, like Adam and Eve, naked in nature.

"Quite idyllic is it not Miss Reed?" He said as he grabbed her by the arm and briskly dragged her past him, flinging her onto the mossy ground of the clearing. She fell sideways, caught herself with her arms, staggering awkwardly in surprise. Before she had time to turn around, get up or even look, he was on top of her. Two strong arms enveloped her from behind and grabbed her boobs roughly, digging into them with widespread fingers. She gasped, and glanced over her shoulder to see his lecherous wide-eyed grin in the corner of her eye. He pushed his warm body onto hers, and she could feel his pelvis and abs curving around her bum, as his big throbbing shaft perfectly slid into her pussy. He pushed it in as far as it would go, and filled her up perfectly. She moaned loudly and tensed under the stimulation. She was still so sensitive from her sudden orgasm. This would be very intense, she knew it, so she leaned into it and played along.

"Yes give me your big shaft professor, I love the feel of it so much." She groaned as he started moving slowly the first few thrusts, giving in the full length. But he eventually increased his pace, pushing his pelvis fast and deep as the penis kept forcing its way through the tight vaginal cavity.

"You like these motions now do you Miss Reed? Are they making your sensitized vagina quiver extra hard?" He asked as he leaned back a bit, looking at her tanned back and glorious ass bouncing back and forth onto his crotch. The game of the disappearing sausage they had once called it. He watched as his throbbing sausage slid in and out, briefly disappearing and reappearing moistened and glistening in her vaginal fluids.

She struggled to hold back her moans at this point, he noticed and increased his pace, wanting to provoke more involuntary sounds from her. He grabbed one of her shoulders with his hand and started pushing her faster onto his dick, combining the motion of his pelvis with the pulls of his arm. She struggled along, barely containing her contractions and moans, as the penis kept rushing in and out of her pulsating funnel of pleasure.

He noticed he could not keep this up for too long, it felt way too good. He let out a few faint moans in company with hers as he felt an onrushing orgasm approach. He leaned forwards onto her, pushing her face down into the mossy ground, as he held the back of her neck in a tight grip. He was thrusting his penis downwards now as her bum was pointing diagonally upwards. Forcing it all the way in and pulling it all the way out again in quick thrusts. He felt the new position stimulate his dick in a very intense way, surging more involuntary contractions through his hips and pelvis.

12