Miss Reed and the Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Miss Reed... I need to inform you...that I will proceed to ejaculate inside you now..." He managed to utter in between the moans and groans that accompanied his surging orgasm.

"Yes, please ejaculate inside me professor, fulfill your hedonistic needs." Feeling the hot fluids gush through his shaft he let out a protracted groan and gave her a few more solid thrusts, letting the sensitive penis settle as it kept throbbing through the involuntary contractions.

He released her and collapsed on the grass next to her. They were both panting and sweaty all over, lying with their glistening bodies in the sun.

"I knew you would not disappoint professor... if only I incentivized you thoroughly enough..." She groaned through her gasps for air.

"You set a dangerous precedent Miss Reed." He said resigned, realizing that this would not be the last time.

12