Miss Rojet, The Naughty Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, I'm ready whenever you are."

I only had the magazine photos to guide me; I had never seen a video of a spanking. I held her around the waist with my left hand, and I gave her what seemed like a substantial smack on one of her butt cheeks with my right one.

She said something like "Ow" and her body wriggled a little bit. Yet, I didn't hear "chicken pot pie." I was sure that was the phrase because I had written on a large post-it note and stuck it on a book on the table.

I commenced a steady series of blows, whacking each side of her backside in turn. There was no warm-up, probably because I didn't know much about how to do that. I remember it being a rather vigorous spanking. She took it fairly well for someone who had claimed never to have experienced one before. She would gasp or say something each time she was hit, but she didn't complain. She clenched her buttocks and moved around, but she didn't try to get up as I've had heard some girls would do.

Sometimes she shuffled her feet along the floor. A few times, she stuck one of her legs straight out and waved it around. And yet, I still didn't hear the safe phrase.

I was impressed with how red her backside was becoming. My erection seemed bigger and even more insistent than before. I almost didn't want to admit it to myself, but I was enjoying punishing her. At what seemed like a good point, I stopped to chide her again.

"Is this making an impression on you, Miss Rojet?"

She looked back at me, "Yes sir, it certainly is."

"You've been a very careless intern."

"I'm going to be the best intern you ever had, from now on. I'm sure of it."

"Then you should request that I continue your discipline." I surprised myself with that statement.

"Please spank me some more, sir. I know I deserve everything I'm getting today."

The experiment seemed to be going well, although she moved around more now and her cries became louder. Sometimes she would bang her hands against the footstool or stamp her boots on the floor.

Her rear-end was turning a nice, deep red that went into the tops of her thighs. My own hand was becoming as sore as hell, but I persisted. I felt some guilt about spanking my own girlfriend, but I liked going it anyway. I noticed how the inside of her flipped-back skirt nicely framed her well-beaten rear end.

At one point she did look back at me and said, "Mr. D'Amato, this is a really hard spanking."

"I know, I intended it that way."

I guess I expected her to use the safe phrase, but it still didn't happen. She was moaning a lot, but she didn't cry. Her legs started to quiver.

Finally, I stopped. Neither one of us had timed it, but it had gone on for several minutes. She hung her head down and breathed heavily. I was tempted to rub her, but it seemed wrong for a boss to do that.

"Okay, Miss Rojet, that's enough. You may rub yourself if you wish." She quickly reached back and seized her own ass.

"My God, I'm sizzling back there."

She tried to look back at herself, and then she looked at me. Her mouth was slightly open and her expression was, I think, partially of amazement. Tears were running down her face. I cringed under her gaze, then I pulled myself together and took charge again. "I'm sure I taught you the proper lesson."

I suddenly noticed her exposed genitals, and I saw that she was very wet down there. More fluid came out of her, and a bit dripped on the floor. My God, she's sexually aroused, just as she had predicted how it would happen to her.

Instead of mentioning that directly, all I said was, "I did a very thorough job on you."

"Yes, sir you certainly did." I detected a note of dismay in her voice and perhaps anger too. It seemed that punishment could bring up several seemingly conflicting emotions.

"Well, you know what comes next. Get up and stand facing the wall; hold your skirt up so I can see everything."

She was a little wobbly getting to her feet. Once at the wall, she let her panties fall below her boots and she stepped out of them. I grabbed my half-finished beer. I probably could have used something more potent but that's all I had. I fretted that Lenore was angry with me, but she had the choice to end it anytime she had wanted.

After a couple of minutes, she turned her head to look at me. "You know, I've been a very naughty intern."

"I would just call you, distracted, perhaps."

"You don't know this, but often instead of working I go into the supply room to masturbate." I guessed that not many people went in there if she used it for that.

I came up with, "That's a very bad thing. Maybe you'll need another spanking very soon. That kind of behavior has to be nipped in the bud." What, like weeds in a garden? That was the second time I had used the expression.

"Did you enjoy what you just did to me?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because when I was on your lap, I could feel your erection poking up inside your pants."

I didn't reply to that because I couldn't refute it. She said, "It hurt, but I liked it a lot too. I'm sure because my pussy is very wet right now, as I'm sure you've seen. That's very good evidence." I couldn't argue with that.

"You did seem to notice the pain, however."

She said, "That's the contradiction built into the whole experience. I liked it and didn't like it at the same time. I feel like I should go and masturbate right now." She smiled at me, "Or, the two of us could do something together, instead."

I knew what she meant, but I still said, "Like what?"

"Come on, you know what I mean."

Miss Roget left her corner time position without permission, leaving her lacey panties on the floor. She came over to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "I've been noticing you; you're really cute. Have you noticed me?" She was still in character.

"Only as it applies to your work." What a lie that was.

"Oh please, I saw the way you looked at me like you did when I first came in and sat over there. You had this 'I want to fuck you' look."

"That's not true." Well, it was true, and she ignored what I had said. In a moment, she had my pants opened and she was rubbing my cock. I, in turn, was fondling her crotch as she stood in front of me. When she was ready she straddled me and impaled herself on my cock as I sat in the chair.

During that sex session, I took note of what was happening with her boots. Sometimes she had them wrapped around my back. At other times she spread her legs wide and the gray suede was waving around in the air. It was an impressive sight, but I had to hold her by the waist so she wouldn't fall backwards. She climaxed first and she yelled loudly during her orgasm. By the time I came, a couple of minutes later, I was calling her "my sweet Lenore" among whatever else I was babbling.

After that, I nuzzled my head against her chest.

******

She didn't leave the room as I had expected. The game just ended, and then we sat on the couch having some fresh beers. She had to scrunch into place to avoid sitting on her sore backside.

I asked her, "Those reactions of yours, were you just playacting?"

"Oh no, they were very real." I felt guilty again about what I had done to her. She smiled and immediately came back with, "Wait until it's your turn. Then I'm going to tear up your ass but good."

I didn't know I would have a turn, and I must have looked confused or worried.

"You know what a dominatrix is, right?"

I wasn't sure so she told me, "Some men want to be dominated by women, so they'll pay one - I guess that it is a form of prostitution. However, I think most of them specialize in that trade."

"Do any woman pay men to do punish them?"

"No, there is no need to because there are so many guys who will do it for free. But there is a shortage of willing women, so men will pay a whore to be beaten by them. Of course, in porn, I'm sure the girls do get paid too. Whether they actually like it is something that may vary."

I was pondering the vagaries of human behavior when she said, "Dominatrices will project different images. Some will wear black leather or black lingerie. Then there are those who play the roles of strict teachers or governesses or maybe bosses. They'll dress all prim and tidy except they'll have some inappropriately sexy accessories like a very short skirt and high heels. I would probably use the latter with you."

I must have looked doubtful, because she said, "Think about some scenarios; they're almost endless. I could, for example, be one of your female professors at CCNY. You'll come to me looking for something like an incomplete but I'll make you pay for it good and hard. Sound interesting?"

"I guess it does."

"Don't worry about it too much. You can always say 'chicken pot pie,' but I bet you won't!"

A memory popped into my head, and I told Lenore about it. It involved an old movie called Land of the Pharaohs that used to show up on Channel Nine's Million Dollar Movie. In it, Joan Collins, as a naughty princess, is sentenced by mean Pharaoh Jack Hawkins to be whipped across her bare back.

I said, "It's only about three seconds of footage, but I was completely fascinated by it."

"How old were you at the time?"

"I'm not sure, maybe about ten."

Lenore smiled at me, "You see, even at that tender age, you already had a taste for kinkiness in you."

#####

The story of Paul being dominated by Lenore is referred to in Chapter 6, but for the moment it is not depicted anywhere. Maybe I'll write that sooner or later.

12