Neighbourhood Discipline

Story Info
Spanking my milf neighbour.
1.5k words
4.15
56.8k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All characters in this story are over the legal age of 18. This story mainly focuses on the sexual acts of spanking, submission, anal, orgasm control, and humiliation.

If you're not into this kind of sexual intercourse or under the legal age of 18, please don't continue reading.

*****

My name is Alex and I recently got out of a long relationship.

I'm 30 years old and I guess quite good looking.

The reason why I we broke up you ask?

Well, I guess my ex just didn't want to cope with my sexual preferences anymore, but we'll come to those later.

I live in a nice neighbourhood in an apartment building on the basement floor.

The neighbours are generally nice with some exceptions but in general there is not much contact between us.

In the apartment adjacent to mine lives a family with two small children.

The guy, Marcus, is probably about 45 years old and the typical dad type of the boring kind.

The mum, Janet, probably in her early forties too, is a rather good looking woman with dark long hair, a bit chubby but still has some nice curves, a good looking round butt and nice full breasts.

This sounds all nice if it weren't for their messy behaviour.

Each time I go out on the patio, there's at least ten children's toys splattered around even on my parcel.

Often, they leave old newspapers and other waste out of their front door for days, which made me almost stumble upon them a few times in the dark.

One morning, I wen outside on my patio when again a number of children's toys were distributed over the lawn, my patio and everywhere.

I got really angry since I've asked them numerous times to stow them away after use and decided to once more confront them.

Walking over the lawn, I intended to knock on the terrace door to talk to them, I was very close to the glass door, when it struck me.

"What the fuck is she doing?" I thought surprised.

In the living room, I saw Janet sitting on the couch, legs wide spread and only wearing a tiny thong, tits on display, eyes shut, furiously fucking herself in the ass with a dildo.

Quickly, I took out my phone and snapped a few pics of the scene in the living room and tip toed back to my apartment.

"What was that?" I thought to myself, looking at the pictures I just took.

Despite Janet being somewhat good looking, I never in a million years thought about the two of them being remotely kinky.

I let that all sink in for a moment when a grin appeared on my face, a plan developing in my mind.

I went down to the garage to find her husbands parking lot empty.

"Aha, so that's what she's up to when husband and kids are out of the house" I thought and went back upstairs.

Back in my apartment, I got all horny and jerked myself off to the pictures of Janet plowing her ass with the dildo.

After I took a shower and dressed up nicely, I decided to take my chance with what I just witnessed and since I haven't had the chance to play out my kinks for a while, all sorts of nasty things came to my mind.

I made my way over to my neighbours and rang the bell.

Hearing someone running around the apartment I imagined Janet got caught in the act and was hiding the dildo and putting on some more clothes than just the thong.

When the door opened, I saw Janet wrapped in a night gown, her cheeks a bin red and her hair all messed up.

"Oh, high neighbour, I wasn't expecting you.." she shyly answered.

"I bet you didn't! Listen Janet, I'm getting really pissed off by all the toys and other stuff lying around in my garden and here in the hallway!" I directly addressed the issue.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, we'll get it sorted, promise!" she excused herself.

"But I guess your husband is busy fucking you up the arse all the time so you probably don't really have the time for that, do you?" I confronted her.

With a startled look on her face, she responded shocked:

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"Oh right, he probably doesn't, that's why you have to do it yourself you nasty whore!" I again took her by surprise.

"What the fuck are you talking about? And how dare you speak to me like that?" she asked getting angry.

"Oh so you're saying that wasn't you earlier, plowing your slutty ass on the sofa with your dildo?" I replied, showing her the pictures on my phone.

"What the, how did you, what the fuck?" Janet stuttered in shock.

"I bet Marcus and the other neighbours would be really interested in seeing them, don't you think?" I grinned at her.

"What, please, no. Why are you doing this? she asked in a begging tone.

"Ok Janet, here's the deal. I can go to the landlord complaining again, show those pictures to whomever I want or, we can settle this on our own here and now!" I threatened.

"Please, don't do that, my husband would kill me!" she begged.

"I think in that case, since you've been a nasty girl, you deserve some severe spanking!" I suggested.

"Nasty girl? Spanking? What are you talking about, I'm a grown woman!" she hissed.

"Then I guess we'll choose option one then?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"No, no, please, can you not just leave me alone, I'll sort out the mess and we'll forget about that!" she begged.

"I like the spanking option better, Janet" I said, walking into her apartment and into the living room, taking a seat on the spot where she was fucking her ass earlier.

"Come here over my knees Janet!" I instructed.

With a shocked look on her face she mumbled:

"What, no, please, Alex, can we not just forget about that..."

"No, over my lap, now!" I commanded.

With a humiliated look on her face, Janet slowly came over to the couch and lay herself over my lap, her ass directly in front of me, covered by the black night gown.

"I'm going to give you 20 spanks or your bottom and you will be counting each one of them!" I instructed.

"Please, no, I'm begging you!" she whimpered when the first spank landed on her covered cheek.

"Smack!"

"Ouch, one, oh please, this is so humiliating" Janet cried.

"Smack!"

"Ahh, two, please..." she begged.

I repeated this two more times, Janet whimpering into the seat cushion.

Then, slowly, I pulled her gown over her hips, exposing her bare and red cheeks, parted by the tiny black thong from earlier.

"You have a very spankable bottom Janet" I whispered while caressing her cheeks with my fingers.

She let out a few tiny moans mixed with nervous whimpers.

"Smack!" I harshly smacked her right cheek.

"Oh god, five, oh god, please" she begged.

"Smack!"

"Ahhhh, please, six" Janet cried out, her cheeks getting visibly red now.

This continued till I reached 16, when I again caressed her cheeks, running my finger over her bottom, slightly touching her clit through the fabric of her thong feeling some moisture through it.

I then slowly pulled her thong down to her knees and her tiny asshole appeared with a small little cute gape and her glistening pussy lips showed her wetness.

My dick grew hard on this sight, when I picked up my punishment again.

"Smack, smack" I landed two spanks in a row on either of her cheeks.

"Oh, ouch, 18" she whispered.

The last two spanks I used some more force which made her quiver and breath in sharply.

Then, running my fingers over her bare ass cheeks every so slightly touching her clit.

"So, how did you like your little punishment?" I asked sheepishly.

"I didn't, it hurts!" she cried.

"But your pussy thinks otherwise, you are very wet Janet" I teased, running my fingers a bit harsher through her slit.

"I, no.." she whispered and looked away embarrassed.

I took my thumb in my mouth and covered it with saliva, then slid my fingers back to her clit and pushed my thumb slowly into her tight anal how.

"Ohhh, god.." she whimpered.

I quickly took a few pics of her red ass and my fingers in her pussy and ass and continued to caress her for a few more minutes.

"Uh, uh, ohhhh, mh.." she whimpered, getting visibly excited.

I stopped at that point and told her to stand up, her panties falling down to her ankles, her face showing a mix of shame and arousal.

"Drop your knickers and give them to me!" I told.

She silently stepped out of her thong, picked it up and handed them to me with shame.

I took them and placed them inside my jeans.

"Right Janet, tomorrow morning when your husband and kids are gone, I'm expecting you at my place for your next 30 spankings." I commanded.

"What, why, you just did it.." she begged.

"I don't think you've learned your lesson just yet, tomorrow, my place, understand?" I asked harshly.

"Yes," she replied with a humiliated look.

I turned around and left her behind horny and humiliated, touching her red cheeks.