Miss Rosy Cheeks

Story Info
Charlotte does what she can to keep a rosy bottom.
2.9k words
4.81
6.4k
14

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

As with all Mistress and Charlotte tales, this story contains elements of dominant-submissive role playing. It is safe, sane, and consensual, but if this type of thing offends you, please find something else to read.

The events and characters in this story are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All characters are of the age of eighteen and you should be too if you're reading this.

All text is copyright (c)2023 WaxPhilosophic

* * *

Prologue

Dear Friends,

If you've read any of our other stories on this site, you already know of my fondness of a nice rosy bottom, particularly when that hot, tingly pink takes the shape of Mistress's hand.

Most of the time it's not too hard to get Mistress in the mood to put me over her knee for a few good swats. Sometimes though, she gets distracted with life and needs a little motivation.

This is one of those times.

Peace and Love,

Charlotte

* * *

Miss Rosy Cheeks

Charlotte

The sunlight streaming through the east-facing bedroom window was what woke me up. I took a deep breath and stretched as I let it out. In all my groaning, I clenched and released my fingers, letting my hand flop onto the pillow beside me on the big king bed Mistress and I shared.

The back of my hand landed right on her cold, wet nose.

Not Mistress. Bella.

Bella opened one eye to give me an indignant look that only a sleeping boxer mix who's just been bopped on the nose can pull off.

"Sorry, girl," I said.

Bella snuffled and rolled over, kicking me once in the hip as she got herself resettled.

"Guess we're even, then."

I swung my legs over the side and pushed myself up to sitting. I rubbed Bella behind her ears to let her know there were no hard feelings about the kick. She let out a sigh.

"Where's Mistress?" I mumbled, getting to my feet and padding my way to the en suite. If Bella knew anything about it, she was keeping the details to herself. She was currently sprawled sideways, taking up three quarters of the bed.

I pushed the bathroom door shut, but didn't latch it, and reached for my toothbrush. I did a little half twirl as I brushed and cast a glance over my shoulder, focusing on my ass. With my free hand I cupped my left buttock and pulled upward.

I let my handful of ass drop and frowned as it jiggled, as much as one can frown in the midst of tooth brushing.

It wasn't an altogether unpleasant jiggle. I had inherited some pretty good genes and I thought my ass was still pretty fabulous. My frown wasn't anything to do with the jiggle. It was about the color. I touched my index finger to my skin and pulled as I look in the mirror. There was an appalling lack of pink.

This is the thought that stayed lodged in my brain as I finished up brushing.

"Mistress..." I said, and then remembering she wasn't in our bedroom, I moved to the toilet and sat down. With my elbows on my knees and my chin in my hands, I finally dislodged my thought with a sigh and a mumble. "I think I've lost my rosy glow."

* * *

"Mistress?" I padded my way down the hall as her name left my lips, still wearing the same outfit I slept in--nothing.

Something was off. The house was too quiet. But it took me sniffing the air to realize what it was. No smell of coffee.

"Mistress?" I said again, making my way to the stairs.

"Down here, baby," she called out.

"Are you okay, Mistress?" I said, as my foot touched down on the floor and I turned toward the living room.

"Hmm?" she said, peering up over her reading glasses from the pages of book that was open in her lap.

I shifted my gaze from the look of confusion on her face to the mug perched on the end table next to her. "Maybe it's me," I said, focusing on the mug. "I think I've lost my sense of smell."

"Baby?"

"I can't smell your coffee, Mistress."

Mistress laughed. "It's tea," she said.

"Tea?" I took my lower lip between my teeth and held it there for a second while I tried to remember how many days it had been since Mistress started her morning without a cup of coffee. The number in my head was getting pretty big.

"Come here, baby." Mistress flipped the book upside down on her lap and held her arms open.

I plopped myself beside her. "The Sheltering Sky," I said, reading the cover.

"It starts out with a part entitled--"

"Tea in the Sahara," I finished for her, nodding. "I get it now."

"You've read it?"

"I was a Contemporary American Literature major," I said, as if that explained it all. Mistress smiled.

"It's also a song, by The Police," she said. "It took me this long to find out the two were connected."

"The ending's depressing as hell, Mistress. Just so you know."

"Well, the tea's refreshing at least," she said. "The kettle's still warm. Want me to make you some?"

"Um," I said, remembering my original reason for seeking her out this morning. My decidedly non-pink butt cheeks.

Mistress grinned. "I know, baby, I'm a coffee girl too. It's just one day."

"It's not that, Mistress..." I let my thought trail off, distracted as Bella came trotting down the stairs.

"You sure you don't want a cup?" Mistress asked as she moved her book to the side and stood up from the sofa.

"Nah," I said. "I'm good."

* * *

After letting Bella out back to take care of her morning business, I wandered back into the kitchen to find Mistress still fiddling with the tea ball. At least she had the good sense to use loose leaf, I thought, and then stopped myself.

While Mistress was telling me about how the tea ball belonged to her grandmother and she was happy to finally be able to use it properly, I remembered why I was here. I need a pink bottom.

"Mistress," I said, moving beside her to rest my elbows on the counter and wiggle my ass.

"Charlotte?" she said, and then pulled the tea ball up until it broke the surface of the steaming water in her mug. She examined the mug for a second and then let it plop back down.

"Color's not quite right," she said.

"Yes, Mistress." Involuntarily, I let out a small sigh under my breath. "That's what I need to talk to you about."

I wiggled my ass some more.

"You want to help me with my tea?" She pulled the tea ball to the surface again and let it go crashing back down.

"Mistress..." I said, taking a deep breath and then biting my lip, lest I let it all out in a huff.

"Oh, Charlotte," she said. "I know what you need."

"You do?" I said. I swear if she says a nice cup of tea, I'm going back to bed.

Mistress pulled the tea ball up, and after looking at the steaming liquid in her mug, decided to set the tea ball in the sink rather than dunking it back in. She picked up her mug and blew across it.

"It's about color, isn't it?" she said. And then setting her mug back on the counter, she added, "And this lovely ass you won't stop wiggling in my direction."

"Mistress, I'm sorry..." I said, thinking back to my thinly-veiled sighs.

"Baby," she said, laying her hand between my shoulder blades. "I've been remiss."

"Mistress, I'm--"

"Charlotte," she said, pressing her hand into my back, giving me little choice but to pitch forward, supporting my weight with my forearms on the counter. "If you need a pink bottom, I'm happy to oblige. Just say the word."

"Mistress..." I paused a moment, blinking away a small tear that had formed in the corner of my eye.

"Yes, baby?" she said, placing her other hand on the small of my back before moving downward to rub a gentle circle over my cheeks.

"I... I need a pink bottom please."

"Of course," she said, rubbing two more circles.

I was happy for the kitchen counter supporting my weight, because I was starting to get a little weak in the knees as I anticipated the coming of the first swat. But it didn't come as soon as I thought.

"Where would you like it?" Mistress asked.

"Um... On my ass?" I said.

Mistress snickered. "Cheeky as ever," she said, pulling her hand back.

Knowing what was coming, I pushed myself up on my toes and arched my back for her.

"Sexy," she said, letting me know my efforts were appreciated.

"Thank you, Mis--"

I didn't get a chance to finish. Mistess's hand coming down hard to flatten out the shape of my buttocks quickly brought me to a place where coherent speech took a backseat to grunts and moans.

The grunt came from the shock and surprise, and if I'm being honest, the sharp sting of flesh on flesh. The moan came from the warm tingles, and the slightest hint of the endorphin rush that was to follow each blow.

* * *

Natasha

I used to ask myself everyday how it was that I came to find such a lovely woman as Charlotte to share my life with. A woman who is sexy, and demure, and kinky as hell. And on my less confident days, I'd ask myself when it would be that I would wake from the dream to find she'd moved on.

This is what I thought about as I focused my eyes on the faint pink outline of my hand that's rising across her skin. "You were saying, baby?"

"Thank you. Mistress," she breathed.

"You're welcome, baby." I pulled my hand back to deliver another solid blow and watched in fascination as, in an instant, Charlotte's lovely ass was pressed flat, jiggled pleasantly, and then retook its original shape, albeit with the addition of another pink hand print.

Charlotte's grunt reached my ears a split second before the jiggling stopped and her vocalizations smoothed into a sultry moan. "You want to count them for me?"

"Yes, Mistress. That's two."

Over time, I realized, Charlotte may be kinky, but she's not a doormat. She's not a plaything to taken advantage of or taken for granted. She's a strong, talented woman who just happens to enjoy the rush that comes with a pink tingly backside.

That's what I love about her. And that's why I have her count.

"Ready for three?" I wind up for another, pulling my hand back a little farther this time.

"Yes, Mistress."

Smack!

"Mmm. Three Mistress. Thank you."

I've never insisted Charlotte thank me for the swats I give her. I've always thought demanding it would be crass and a bit cliché. But she thanks me anyway. My reason for having her count is to listen to the sound of her voice and to slow down or stop if her words should become strained.

Smack!

"Ohh. Mmm. Four, Mistress. Thank you."

The hand prints were beginning to merge together. Charlotte's ass was a splotch of deepening pink with little faint outlines of my individual fingers peeking out around the edges. I paused to trace one with my fingernail.

"You're beautiful," I said.

"Mistress," Charlotte chuckled. Her ass jiggled as she laughed.

"It's true," I said, leaning forward to plant a kiss in the small of her back. "Pink is your color."

"Yes, Mistress."

"We're at four. How many do you think you need to keep that nice rosy glow?"

"A dozen, Mistress?"

"That many?" I said. "I know I've been lax, but I can freshen you up tomorrow morning if you want to pace yourself."

"Thank you, Mistress. I think a dozen will keep me nice and rosy for the rest of the day."

"Yes, but I want you to be able to walk as well."

"Thanks, Mistress, I'll be--"

Smack!

"Ohh," finished Charlotte. "I'll be fine. Yes, I will. Totally fine. Thank you Mistress. That's five."

I understand now what I have in Charlotte. Maybe it's the wisdom that comes with growing older. We complement each other--Charlotte and me--our personalities, our needs, and what we have to give.

Smack!

"Six, Mistress."

Charlotte loves a rosy bottom. And I love being the one Charlotte looks to when she craves a rosy bottom. The one who watches over her, making sure she doesn't get lost in the moment and ask for more than she can handle.

Smack!

"Oh. Mmm. Seven, Mistress."

"Good girl," I said, pausing as I rubbed my hand in a wide circle around her pinkened flesh. I could feel the heat rising off her skin.

I moved my gaze to her flushed and glistening pussy. "It's getting you wet, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I think when we're done here, I'd like to take you back to bed and have a taste." I smiled as another of Charlotte's lusty moan drifted up to my ears.

"But let's not get of track." Smack!

"Eight, Mistress. Thank you."

"I think the number we agreed on was twelve," I said, rubbing her warm, pink buttocks with the flat of my hand.

"Yes, Mistress."

Smack!

"Nine, Mistress. Thank you."

The shade of Charlotte's pink had deepened, bordering on red. But her response was as clear and strong as when we started.

Smack!

"Mmm. Ten, Mistress."

I pulled my hand away and let it fall to my side while I fixed my gaze on Charlotte's rosy backside and glistening pussy. "Charlotte," I said. "I don't know if I can wait to get you up to bed."

Charlotte jiggled as she chuckled. "That's okay, Mistress. Bella's probably hogging it all to herself."

"Just a taste," I said, and laid my finger just below her reddened ass to part her swollen lips.

I was careful not to rub too much. Charlotte moaned anyway. I wanted her to get in her next two swats before I pushed her over.

I pulled my finger away as gently as I had touched it to her. Charlotte shivered and her ass jiggled in a way that sent a little shiver coursing through me.

"You've got a beautiful ass, baby." I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked it clean. "And your taste is amazing."

"Ohh..."

"Don't worry," I said, dropping my hand back to waist level. "I didn't forget."

Smack!

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you. That's eleven."

"Here comes twelve."

"Yes, Mistress."

I pull my hand back.

Smack!

"Oh... My... Gawd...! Mistress!" Charlotte's hips bucked against the counter as she said this. "I think I'm going to--"

"Come?"

"Yes, Mistress!" Charlotte was up on the balls of her feet and breathing hard.

I plunged in fast with two fingers and rubbed without mercy.

"Ohh... Ohh..." Charlotte arched her back and shuddered.

"Come for me, baby." I kept rubbing. "Do it."

"Oh, Mistress... Yes...! Yes...! Oh, my, gaahhh!"

Charlotte collapsed on the kitchen counter, her energy spent. I smiled and let my fingers slide from her dripping folds.

"I'll give you a minute to recover," I said, licking up and down the sides of my fingers, pulling every bit of Charlotte's tangy taste into my mouth.

"Yes, Mistress." Charlotte tried to push herself up using her hands against the counter, failed, and fell forward laughing.

I reached out to lay my hand against her hip and leaned forward to kiss the nape of her neck. "I love you, baby," I said.

I stood up and took her all in--rosy red ass, beads of sweat across her back, and the silly grin plastered over her face. "I mean, I love you anyway, but seeing you in a state like this..."

Charlotte blew out a long sigh and I watched her silly grin double in size.

"You look spent, baby. You want some tea?"

"Still a coffee girl, Mistress."

"Right."

* * *

Epilogue

Charlotte

Mistress is such a sweetheart. Even though she wasn't having any, she pulled out the coffee maker and brewed me a fresh cup while I lay with my bare flesh still sticking to the kitchen counter, wondering if my legs would ever support my weight again.

And her going on about eating my pussy wasn't just pillow talk either. When I was able to stand again, she took me upstairs and spent a good long time taking me on a tour of the hills and valleys before sending me crashing over the cliff babbling her praises. All the while, the sting of my ass rubbing against the sheets served as a reminder of our time in the kitchen.

She even ordered us lunch, while I lounged, still enjoying the tingle in my cheeks, and unable to do much more than moan in my afterglow. We came to an arrangement where I laid across her lap while she dove back into the pages of her book. My Charlotte Blanket is what she called me. I grinned at that, and every time she touched her fingertip to my ass, complementing me on my rosy glow.

"You gonna need freshening up tomorrow, baby?" she asked me in one of my more lucid moments.

"Probably, Mistress."

Mistress felt around under me until her fingers touched mine. She picked up my hand and brought it to her mouth to plant a kiss before opening the pages of her book again.

That's all I needed to know.

Love and Hugs,

Charlotte