Good Girl Charlotte

Story Info
Charlotte’s goofy morning mood leads to serious fun.
6k words
4.86
15.1k
13

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

A little introduction is necessary to explain Charlotte's song at the beginning of this story. She sings her praises for a dish called a Poké Bowl (pronounced POH-keh, with two syllables.) Poké Bowls can be found at many West Coast fusion restaurants. The tune she sings is Wrecking Ball, by Miley Cyrus.

Of course, the usual notes still apply...

As with all Mistress and Charlotte tales, this story contains elements of dominant-submissive role playing. It is safe, sane, and consensual, but if this type of thing offends you, please find something else to read.

The events and characters in this story are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All characters are of the age of eighteen and you should be too if you're reading this.

All text is copyright (c)2023 WaxPhilosophic

* * *

Prologue

Dear Friends,

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: my dear Charlotte is an amazingly creative and talented woman. Her specialty is music. She can sit at the piano and play for hours. Sometimes it's Jazz standards, but many times she'll improv, making things up as she goes along.

It's a talent that I never get tired of. Though occasionally, when she's a little sleep deprived, the improvisations can get a little... shall we say, interesting.

Peace and Love,

Mistress Natasha

* * *

Like a Poké Bowl

Natasha

Even from the kitchen, I could hear Charlotte coming down the stairs. It wasn't so much her footfalls as the tune she was humming that let me know she was up and around early this morning. Honestly, I was a little surprised.

Charlotte plays piano most weekends, at the little Italian restaurant in town. This means she gets in pretty late on Friday and Saturday nights, so I usually sneak out of bed as quietly as possible to avoid waking her. I also try to have a pot of coffee started and a little something for breakfast waiting.

Today it was waffles.

I strained to make out the tune Charlotte was humming as the batter I poured onto the Belgian waffle maker sizzled and steamed. The melody sounded familiar, like something I'd heard on the radio a while back, but I couldn't quite place it.

I decided I could tap into Charlotte's encyclopedic brain of musical knowledge if I didn't have it figured out by the time she entered the kitchen. But she never made it past the living room. I knew this, because she was now tinkling out the same tune on the piano, this time pounding out chords in accompaniment.

I was just about to stick my head around the corner and ask what it was when she started singing.

"I came, I smelled,

"The things you sell.

"Walked in,

"Never asking why.

Her singing and her piano accompaniment stopped before I had the name of the tune. It was nearly on the tip of my tongue, but the lyrics that Charlotte sang were distracting in that they had me chuckling. She's singing about my waffles.

I turned to make my way to join her when the waffle maker let out a series of three shrill beeps letting me know the current batch was done. Duty calls.

As I tended to the waffles, Charlotte started playing again from the top, and sang along more confidently this time.

"I came, I smelled,

"The things you sell.

"Walked in, never asking why.

"I looked past you,

"At your menu.

"My hunger, could not be denied.

"Don't you every say,

"I passed up your café.

"It smells so damned de-li-cious."

I didn't think Charlotte was singing about my waffles anymore, but I was still grinning like an idiot. She was definitely on a roll with the lyrics this morning. Then, no sooner had I transferred the waffles to a plate and poured the batter for the next batch, Charlotte began belting it out.

"You came in like a poké bowl.

"Never hit so hard at lunch.

"I'm losing all my self-control.

"I just want to...

"E-Eat you up.

"Yeah, I wanna...

"E-Eat you up."

"Should I take this as your suggestion we skip breakfast and move right into lunch?" I hollered.

The piano playing stopped again, but the singing continued. And I could hear Charlotte's footsteps as she approached. She was a little quieter with the lyrics this time.

"You came in like a poké bowl.

"Never hit so hard at lunch."

I looked up to see Charlotte framed in the doorway without so much as a stitch on her. She had one hand up over her head, leaning against the entranceway with her weight shifted to the opposite hip. She was also leering rather unabashedly.

"I'm losing all my self-control."

Charlotte's staring continued, along with her singing. Her gaze started at my bare feet, moving up my legs, all the way to to top of my messy morning hair, before finally settling on my chest. I wasn't wearing much more than she was, just a kitchen apron, so there was little blocking her view.

Her singing turned sultry.

"I just wanna...

"E-Eat you up."

Charlotte licked her lips as she approached. With her eyes still fixed on my chest, she touched the tip of her index finger to my shoulder and sashayed around to stand in front of me.

She lowered her gaze.

"Yeah, I just wanna...

"E-Eat you up."

I felt a little shiver in my shoulders starting under where Charlotte's finger had touched down. But when she dropped to her knees and clasped her hands behind her back in one smooth motion, the shiver ran the length of me.

"Charlotte," I whispered.

"Mistress," she answered, and then leaned forward to swirl her tongue over my thigh, just below the hem of the apron.

"Nice song, baby."

"Thank you, Mistress." She swirled her tongue again, a little lower.

"Oh, Charlotte."

The waffle maker chose that moment to let out three shrill beeps. Of course it did.

"Um, baby?"

Charlotte said nothing. She sat back on her haunches and eyed my leg like I was a piece of meat. I sucked a breath.

The waffle maker repeated its call.

"Baby, I've got to... um..."

Three more beeps and my mind decided to treat me to the vision of a smoke-filled kitchen as I wrestled with my thoughts.

"Baby," I said and turned around to tend to the squawking machine. The waffles looked none the worse for wear. Maybe a shade darker. I was about to turn around and ask Charlotte just how hungry she was this morning, because honestly, I was teetering on the edge of unplugging the whole operation and sifting the powdered sugar directly over her instead.

But, even though I opened my mouth to speak, my breath caught in my throat as soon as I felt Charlotte's tongue touching down again, on the back of my thigh this time.

I'd heard her shifting around back there and soon spied her hands gripping the edge of the counter top on either side of me. I cupped my right hand and placed it over hers to caress her fingers while I took a look over my shoulder.

There was Charlotte, perched on the balls of her feet, squatting down while clutching the kitchen counter for balance. I felt her tongue just above the back of my knee. I shivered again as she pushed herself up, and with no apron in the way around back, she painted a long wet trail to just below my butt cheek.

I let out a long sigh, and I swear Charlotte did too. She moved upward and was now drawing little circles with the tip of her tongue. I shuddered once more.

"I'm not complaining, baby," I said, "but what's gotten into you this morning?"

The waffle maker started beeping again. Of course it did.

* * *

Little Miss Dangerous

Charlotte

"Do you like it, Mistress?" I asked. I could feel her quivering, so I figured the question was fairly moot, but I added a little hesitation to my voice anyway, just to see the effect on her. "Does my tongue please you?"

A breathy Baby, was all I got as a reply. And another three beeps to let me know she still hadn't rescued the latest batch of waffles. Yep, she likes it.

"I just wanna...

"E-Eat you up."

I grinned as I sang that little bit.

Mistress was moving. It was a slow and measured pace, but I assumed she was back tending the waffles. The beeping quit, anyway. And I heard the sound of a spoon scraping the side of a bowl, followed by the sizzle of more batter.

"I just wanna...

"E-Eat you up."

The next sound I heard was the bowl landing in the sink with a plunk while Mistress muttered, damn, under her breath.

I smiled.

She took a deep breath. I took this as my cue and squatted down until my ass met my heels. While I stuck my tongue out to work on her other side, I looked down at my poor puss, all swollen and glistening with no one to touch it. I thought about taking care of my own needs right then and there when I felt Mistress's other hand settle on mine. She squeezed my fingers with both hands.

I don't know if she sensed my thoughts or not, but with my hands trapped under hers, I wasn't exactly going anywhere.

I grinned and contented myself with thoughts of how good it was going to feel when Mistress finally did touch me down there, or maybe ordered me to touch myself while she watched. We hadn't played that game in a while. I shuddered at the vision forming in my head.

Another three beeps sounded and I felt Mistress moving again, but there was no follow-up sizzle this time. "Mistress?" I said.

She rescued the waffles and turned her gaze to me. I think she was about to say something when I decided I should raise my eyes and hold her gaze as I went for another long lick up the back of her thigh.

That did the trick. I watched her knees buckle just a bit and she moved her hand from covering mine, to gripping the counter herself. I took this serendipitous moment to engage in a little self-love. Not too much though, I was enjoying the anticipation, and in all honesty, the denial was getting me horny as fuck.

I felt my eyes starting to roll back into my head just a bit as I gave my finger a hug and rubbed. I think Mistress saw it too, because she moved her gaze to my crotch pretty soon after.

"Charlotte," she breathed.

"Mistress."

"Give me your finger, please."

I smirked. "It's trapped under your hand, Mistress."

"You know which one," she said.

"Yes, Mistress." I gave myself one more little farewell rub and raised my hand up above my head. Mistress gripped me around the wrist and pulled until my arm was straightened out. I almost lost my balance.

"You're up to something."

"Yes, Mistress."

She stared down at me, waiting.

"I'm really horny, Mistress. I think it's 'cause I'm PMSing or something."

"Do you want to eat breakfast first or should I just lay you out on the counter and fist you until you can't see straight?"

"Um..." I really hadn't expected such a direct answer.

I looked down at my pussy and figured I was needy enough she could probably drive a truck through it, so her fist should be no problem. Plus, it's not like I've never felt her fingers curling up inside me before, it's just been a while.

"Mistress's choice?" I ventured.

"Charlotte," she whispered, as she pulled on my wrist to help me get myself to standing. "Why don't you tell me what it is that will get you off?"

I thought about it for a second before I pressed myself up against her and moved my lips to just under her ear. "I want to hear you tell me what a good girl I am as you ravage the stuffing out of me, Mistress."

"Breakfast first." She dashed in with her mouth to slurp at my finger, the sticky one, and very shortly after, I felt her fingers weaving into my hair.

"Yes, Mistress."

I watched her push the plate of waffles to the other side of the breakfast bar with her free hand, the one that wasn't all wrapped up in my hair, and then come back to touch my cheek. The box of powdered sugar went next along with a single spoon. I sighed, thinking about my poor needy pussy, when I felt Mistress's fingers tighten around my scalp until her hand became one with my hair.

I gasped. Mistress pressed down and forward, forcing me to bend until my face was even with her hip. Rather than staying bent at the waist, I elected to drop to my knees and then take up a squat position to get things evened out again.

"Good girl," I heard, and it was my turn to shudder as the smile spread over my face.

* * *

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me

Natasha

I felt Charlotte relaxing as soon as I uttered the words, Good girl, but I kept a tight grip on her hair. I knew my baby's taste in kinks could get a little rough, and I didn't have to look down to know there was a big, silly grin plastered over her face right now.

"Come on," I said, tugging. "To the other side."

"Yes, Mistress." Charlotte started moving while keeping her squatting position.

"Keep those thighs spread. I don't want you getting off on this. Not yet." There was no need for me to look down to know her grin probably just doubled in size. "Hands behind your back."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl."

Getting around the kitchen island to the breakfast bar side was slow going with Charlotte moving carefully in her squat position and not having the use of her hands for balance. I took a quick look down to see how she was coming along. With her ass still touching her heels and her knees spread wide, she hobbled along.

She probably left a trail of girl juice on the floor to mark her way too, but I didn't stop to check. I figured it'd be dried before either of us ventured back that way again.

Charlotte settled down on her knees as I coaxed her to sit next to the stool I mounted. I let go of her hair and smoothed back a clump that fell down over her eye. She kept her hands clasped, tucked into the small of her back through it all. "Would you like a pillow for your knees?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Keep those legs apart," I reminded her.

Charlotte spread her thighs, and then proceeded to fidget for the next several seconds.

"Stay there," I said, and trotted off to the living room to grab a throw pillow.

"Thanks, Mistress," Charlotte said, as she rearranged herself to kneel on the pillow.

"You don't have to be a martyr," I said, taking my seat again and dropping my hand to stroke her cheek. "I want you to be comfortable. On the floor, and ready to thank me for feeding you scraps of breakfast from my plate... but comfortable."

"Yes, Mistress." Charlotte was smirking.

"Stick your chest out," I said. "Show me those boobies."

Charlotte proudly put herself out on display and I moved my gaze to her chest, particularly to her nipples that were standing at attention.

"Good girl." I reached to roll her right nipple between my finger and thumb. Her soft moaning drifted up to my ears, so I kept it up a little longer than I had planned. "Good girl."

When I finished getting both nipples nice and stiff, I reached for the spoon and stuck it between the flaps on the box of powdered sugar.

"Open your mouth, baby," I said as I baptized a quarter piece of waffle with powdered sugar and leaned over to deliver it. "Stick out your tongue."

Charlotte complied and I took the opportunity to shake a bit of powdered sugar onto her tongue. I wasn't very careful about my aim and about a third of it landed on her chin and destinations below. Charlotte was positively beaming when I finally angled the corner of waffle into her mouth.

"Thanks, Mistress," she mumbled around the hunk she bit off.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," I said, and I swear I saw a little pout. But it soon straightened out into a smirk as she finished up chewing.

Charlotte opened her mouth again.

"Tongue," I reminded her.

She stuck her tongue out, flattening it as she went. I tapped the side of the waffle and let a little more sugar fall before I rotated it around to give her a fresh corner to bite into. I watched her jaw moving as she chewed.

"My turn," I said.

Charlotte chewed twice more and swallowed what was in her mouth.

"Stand up, please."

Charlotte rose to her feet. She shot out with her left hand to catch the edge of the counter top and maintain her balance, but dashed it behind her back again as soon as she was up.

"Good girl," I said. "Bring your hands around front, please, flat against your thighs. And keep your feet apart."

Charlotte complied and moved her eyes to me before sending her gaze to the floor again.

I touched my finger to a sprinkling of powdered sugar that had landed just above her left nipple. "Have I told you lately how much I love these boobies, Charlotte?"

Charlotte blushed as she shook her head.

"Well," I said, "I'll have to be better about that."

Charlotte sighed and if I'm not mistaken, her cheeks got a little more pink in them.

"Show them to me, please."

"Mistress?" she said, looking up at me.

"Grab these lovely tits in your hands and push them up so I can have a better look."

"Yes, Mistress." Charlotte cupped her breasts and hoisted them up.

"Good girl. Now push them together." I watched Charlotte give herself a little squeeze and I stared down at her two lovely, crinkled red nubs, now just inches apart. The left one was decorated with sprinkles of powdered sugar.

I really wanted to get in there with my tongue, but I willed myself to carry through with my plan first. I was going to tuck a piece of waffle right between those lovely mounds of flesh Charlotte held in her hands, and eat some of my breakfast first.

I plucked a piece off my plate and leaned in. I think Charlotte knew where I was going, because she began to chuckle as I approached. This, of course, made her chest shake and knocked a bit more powdered sugar off the waffle as I tucked it in.

"Hold still," I said.

Charlotte chewed her lip, but managed to get herself under control for the most part.

"Not too hot, is it?"

Charlotte shook her head, still trying to keep her smirk under wraps.

"Good," I said, as I dismounted my stool and got down on the floor next to Charlotte. I swooped in for a quick peck on the lips that took her by surprise, then ducked my head to grab a bite from the waffle she held precariously between her boobies.

A bit more powdered sugar was lost in the process. I smiled as I thought about cleaning that up later and took another bite. Charlotte's chest was shaking, which caused a little more to sugar fall, though I'm not sure if she was giggling or in the throes of passion.

"Charlotte?" I said.

"Oh, gawd," she heaved.

"That good?" I asked before grabbing the rest in one big bite.

"Mm-hmm."

I had a bit of chewing to do before I had a chance to remind Charlotte what a good girl she was.

* * *

The Sweetest Taboo

Charlotte

I shivered as the butterflies in my stomach started doing cartwheels and my pussy leaked a little more. Okay, a lot more.

It happened every time those three little words fell from Mistress's mouth. I know most people probably get all quivery like that when they're standing next to their lover and hear, I love you. But for me today, like most days, I preferred kneeling at her feet and my favorite three words were definitely shaping up to be, Good girl, Charlotte.

I kept my hands under my boobs, keeping my flesh pressed together. I did it even though Mistress had finished the chunk of waffle that had been resting there. She hadn't told me I should stop holding my boobs, and in all honesty, I kind of got off on it anyway.

It wasn't enough to satisfy the aching between my thighs, but that would come in time. And it felt good, putting myself out on display for her and knowing she appreciated what little my slim build had to offer in the chest department. Plus, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for her to come and clean up the powdered sugar mess with her tongue.

12