Miss Sara Ch. 01 - Hungry for a Virgin

Story Info
Older black woman dominates young black man.
2.7k words
4.61
7.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara Young is a black woman in her 50s. She lives in a small town only an hour's drive from where she was born and spent most of her life. She's worked as a receptionist for the local dentist for almost 20 years. She's divorced and has no children.

Sara has a healthy sexual appetite and regularly gets horny -- very horny. When this happens, she likes to be a little reckless and she likes to be in control. She also has a preference for younger men.

This weekend Sara is looking for a particular type of younger man. She's found that "Type A" personalities, like her, can be too much of a challenge -- competitive, demanding and impatient. She's in the mood for a "Type B" -- someone submissive.

She has instant success on Saturday morning when, on a whim, she stops in at a used bookstore, where she meets David. David is a tall, thin nerdy black kid. He's 22, single and lives with his stepmother, who also owns the store.

Within a few minutes she observes that he is very accommodating, and extremely eager to please his customers. He's a very shy, quiet nerd, with limited sexual experience. Actually, David is a virgin -- exactly what Sara is in the mood for.

Sara convinces him to come by her apartment that afternoon to pick up some books that she'd like to donate. She leaves the store and immediately goes back to her place and masturbates, imaging all the things she wants to do with and to him.

To make her intentions less obvious she manages to find some old books she's wanted to get rid of. When David arrives they sit in her living room and sift through the boxes.

Sara has changed into a low-cut, flower decorated, Mumu-style dress, and slippers; she looks very relaxed and "matronly". Beneath it, her ample curves are stuffed into a lace push-up bra and a thong. She flirts excessively and puts extra effort into bending and reaching to ensure that he notices her thick ass, and the loose C-cup cleavage that peeks over the plunging V-collar.

When Sara sees the bulge forming in the front of his jeans she knows that her efforts have been successful. She offers him something to drink, and catches him still trying to re-adjust himself when she returns from the kitchen.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Suga....did I do that to you?" Sara smiles, focused on his crotch and placing his glass of iced tea on the coffee table.

"Uh...I mean...sorry, I didn't mean to..." David stammers from embarrassment.

"Why don't you stand up and let me help you with that..." she instructs.

David hesitantly stands and Sara places her hands against the front of his jeans and manipulates his cock until it is neatly and loosely aimed at his waist.

"Better...?"

"Y-Yeah..." he nods, struggling to understand what just happened.

Sara then goes back to the books, acting as if what had just occurred was "no big deal". Meanwhile, David's hard-on is throbbing -- he can't wait for the opportunity to relieve himself. When the books are sorted, Sara walks him to the front door with his haul.

"After you're done at the store, you should come back over and I can give you some more help with that..." she tells him, rubbing her palm against his still rigid member and giving it a squeeze. She also presses him against the wall and assaults his mouth with a sloppy, wet kiss.

He agrees with a nervous nod as he rushes down the hallway. He hopes he'll get the chance to rub-one out back at the store, in the bathroom or storage closet.

"Ooh, I'm gonna eat that boy up...!" Sara laughs to herself as the door closes.

David returns about 2 hours later. Sara greets him at the door with a sly smile and offers him a beer, and they settle down in her living room and small talk for several minutes.

"You still have the 'problem' you had before...?" Sara finally asks pointing to the obvious bulge in his jeans.

David has a "new" hard-on that occurred as he was returning to her apartment. Unfortunately he was unable to relieve himself while at the bookstore, and had to let the previous hard-on subside while he finished his shift.

"Well, kinda...I mean...yeah, I guess..." he answers, shifting nervously.

"Why don't you show me?" She tells him.

David looks like a deer in highlights, not knowing what to do or say.

"C'mon," she insists. "Let me see..."

Sara drains her beer and sets the bottle aside as he slowly stands and nervously undoes his jeans. He pulls them down just above his knees, revealing the prominent "tent" and a small damp spot at the front of his striped boxers.

"Keep going..." she encourages.

David then pulls down the boxers, actually feeling some small relief when his still throbbing member is no longer in contact with fabric.

"Very nice." Sara compliments him. She rises from the couch and moves closer to him, taking pleasure at how nervous and aroused he is.

She pulls him close and kisses him -- David almost cums. When Sara breaks the kiss she sits down on the coffee table, which places his cock inches from her face. She teases him by blowing on it, causing him to moan out loud and tremble.

"Have you ever been with a girl, David?" she asks looking up at him. "Have you ever stuck your dick in a girl's pussy...?"

"Well, almost...kinda..." he fumbles trying to answer.

"Is it a 'yes' or a 'no', baby...?" she asks in reaction to his confusing response.

David nervously starts telling a story of how he and a former employee at the bookstore fondled and fingered each other one night after the store was closed. They didn't get to complete the act because his step-mother walked in on them.

"Aw, poor baby..." Sara coos. "Let me try an' help you with that..." She examines and admires his hard, twitching member.

"Seven, maybe eight inches...?" she thinks. "Kinda thin, with a little curve, but I can make do with it..."

She takes a firm grip of his cock and starts stroking him. She notices that he smells a little sweaty.

"I think you need to get washed up, baby...come with me." She says.

With his jeans and boxers still around his knees David awkwardly waddles after her. Sara leads him to her bathroom where she turns on the shower.

"Get undressed..." she instructs him.

He slowly disrobes as she watches him hungrily. David stands there shyly covering himself when she tests the water temperature and motions for him to get in.

Sara stands outside the shower, being careful not to get wet. She rolls up her sleeves, takes and bar of soap and a wash-clothe and proceeds to give him a gently scrubbing. She thoroughly loves the idea of having a naked young man "trapped in her shower".

David's mind is reeling. He's more nervous and turned on than he's ever been in his life. He absolutely wants to do everything this "strange, bossy woman he just met" wants him to do. His cock is still throbbing -- almost painfully.

"Turn around..." she tells him. David turns his back to her, facing the opposite wall.

Sara slowly washes his back and shoulders, gradually making her way down to his narrow ass. She slips a hand between his thighs, causing him to spread his legs and press against the wall for balance. She gently massages and scrubs his balls.

"Oh fuck..." David suddenly gasps. Sara spreads his ass cheeks and inserts a soapy finger into his tight, virgin anus.

"It's okay, Suga..." she assures him, cleaning his ass. "I got you..."

"I got plans for this asshole..." she grins to herself.

After several more minutes of washing, Sara turns the water off and gives him a towel.

"Meet me in the living room when you're done..."

Sara opens another beer and waits for him in her favorite chair. Her panties are soaked. She can't wait to continue with her "naughty, little games".

David enters the room a few minutes later with the towel draped around his waist. His full-on "deer-in-headlights" expression gets Sara even more excited.

"Let's see..." she says, directly him to stand in front of her. She pulls the towel and lets it drop to the floor. His cock springs forward, aimed directly at her face.

He instinctively covers himself, but she stops him.

"Behind your back..."

David does as she instructs.

Sara takes his cock into her hands, and then her mouth while she fondles his balls.

"Omigod...!" David cries out, in response to his first blowjob, almost losing his balance.

"You like that, baby...?" Sara asks, teasing the head of his cock with her tongue. She knows he probably won't last much longer.

After a few strokes and sucks, David takes several gasps and shoots his load. Sara swallows some and allows the rest to spill across her chest, staining her dress. She keeps stroking and fondling him until his cock is soft. She retrieves the towel to wipe up some of the excess cum.

"I-I'm really sorry..." David stammers as he frantically tries to help.

"Don't sweat this, honey..." Sara assures him. "Why don't you clean up."

She passes the towel to him and he wipes away the cum that spilled on his thighs. Sara patiently waits, licking cum from her fingers.

"All better..?" she smiles when he's done.

He smiles nervously, still unsure of what to do.

"Guess I can't just sit around in this sticky thing..." She says as she stands and raises her arms.

It takes him a few seconds, but David eventually realizes what she wants. He bends and reaches for the hem of her dress and slowly raises it over her head.

He eyes go wide and he feels himself becoming aroused again when he sees her fleshy, brown curves.

"You like...?" Sara asks, smiling at his facial expression.

"Y-yeah..."

She turns and tells him to undo her bra clasp, which he fumbles with for several long seconds.

"And now the panties." Sara instructs as her large breasts swing free.

David kneels and peels the thong over her ample hips and thighs. Before he can stand again, Sara places a hand on his head and shoves his face into her shaved crotch.

"Mmmmm....smell that juicy pussy, baby..." she instructs him. "Kiss it....lick it..."

She holds him like that until she is satisfied that he has followed each of her orders sufficiently. Sara understands that he isn't very good at what he is doing -- yet.

"He'll have lots of time to learn." She says to herself as she continues to smother him.

He gasps for air when she finally allows him to stand. Sara is pleasantly surprised that he is already erect again.

"Kneel on the table, Sweetie...put your arms behind your back." She tells him pointing to the coffee table. When he is positioned, Sara holds his head in hear hands and gives him another long, slow, wet, hungry kiss.

David moans. His cock twitches and a few trickles of pre-cum drip from the head. He is out of breath when Sara ends the kiss.

"Look at what we got here..." she says, admiring the horny, submissive young man. "All mine..."

She teases his nipples, rubbing and pinching until they are erect. She teases and pinches her own, and then his again.

"I like it when my nipples are played with..." she whispers, "Don't you...?"

"Mmmm-hmm..." David moans, biting his lower lip. His cock continues to twitch.

Sara lightly circles a finger around his cock-head, spreading the pre-cum all over the tip, while still teasing his nipples, this time applying her tongue.

"Oh fuck..." David moans as his cock jerks.

She stops touching him and watches his cock jump several more times. She intends to make this "torture" last, she wants him to beg for his next orgasm.

"Please...?" David whimpers, his eyes are watery. "Please, don't stop..."

Hearing this encourages Sara even more.

"Come over here..." She says, leading him to the dining room area.

She instructs David to climb onto the dining room table on all fours, his feet hang over the edge. Sara reaches between his thighs and strokes his cock as if she were milking a cow. David moans aloud and spreads his legs wider. She allows him to enjoy and get used to this sensation before introducing another -- she applies her tongue to his asshole.

"Uhng...!" David reacts and his back arches. He starts to pull away, but she stops him.

"Where you goin', baby...?" She assures him, taking a firm grip off his hips. "Don't worry, I got you..."

Slowly and reluctantly David relaxes. He gives in -- spreading his thighs and ass wider, as her tongue works its magic.

"Oh...god...yes..." he soon gasps, with his eyes clenched shut. His toes flex and curl uncontrollably.

Still stroking him, Sara wets her index finger and slowly inserts the tip deep into his ass, and massages his prostate.

David squeals and makes other unintelligible sounds, but is fully compliant - he is willing to let her do whatever she wants.

"That's it, baby...I got you..." Sara whispers. "If I had a dick, I'd fuck the shit outta you right now..." she muses.

She is completely turned-on; this is almost enough to make her cum. She slowly strokes and fingers him while he continues to gasp and moan.

"Omigod...I-I can't take it..." he finally begs. His legs are trembling and tears roll down his face.

"I know what you need..." Sara grins, removing her finger and helping him down from the table. She leads David to her bedroom. He follows her on unsteady legs, still eager to do whatever she tells him.

"Eat me..." she says lying on the bed and spreading her thighs.

David lies between her legs lowers his face to her crotch. She places a hand on the back of his head and guides him to the spots that need tending. She instructs him on how to use his lips and tongue.

"My ass too...just like I did to you..." She moans, raising her legs so that he can spread her ass-cheeks and insert his tongue.

She is pleasantly surprised that David proves to be a very capable ass-licker. She plans on having him lick her ass many more times.

"Now, come up here an' fuck me...!" Sara finally says. "I know that's what you really want..."

David eagerly climbs on top of her and finally inserts himself inside her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck..." he moans, fascinated by the feeling of being in a woman's pussy for the first time.

"Shhh...go slow...." She calms him. "Take your time....make it last...fuck me good."

Once he gets accustomed to the sensation, David does exactly that -- he fucks Sara thoroughly and he fucks her very well. Even better, longer and harder than she expected.

"Oh shit..." a shocked Sara moans as he strokes and pounds her hungry pussy. "Oh yeah, baby....fuck me ....oh fuck me...!"

The bed sheets are tossed and soaked with sweat, the headboard is banging against the wall (the neighbors have noticed), and the bedroom reeks of the smell of sex.

"Oh baby...tag that pussy..." she begs after rolling onto her stomach and raising her ass.

David takes a firm grip of her hips and lays into her with everything he has. Her ass jiggles with each thrust and it doesn't take long for him to bring her to an explosive orgasm.

"Oh...fuck..." Sara gasps gripping the sheets as she drools into her pillow. Her toes curl and her cream coats David's cock. She hasn't been fucked like this in a while.

Sara can barely keep up -- David is ravenous and relentless. He continues to pound her straining to reach his own climax.

"I'm cumming..." David finally announces. His back and balls are sore and the sweat is stinging his eyes.

"Take that pussy..." Sara moans as he fills her with spurts of everything he has left. He collapses onto the bed next to her when he's spent, and they both lay there gasping for several minutes.

"How was that for your first piece of pussy...?" She smiles rolling over to face him.

"Good..." he pants. "Really...really good."

"Oh, you think you're 'all that', now huh...?" she laughs nudging him. "Don't worry, I got a whole lot more I plan on teachin' you..."

"Ok..." he grins.

By the time David arrives at home, Sara has already sent him a text with instructions for their next encounter.