All Comments on 'Miss Simpson Tries to Resist Pt. 01'

by overblown

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
1/2 good

You had me for the 1st half, but the second half went off track. A teacher breaking down, getting excited from the bike was interesting...then it ventured into the realm of sci-fi and lost me.

tony090909tony090909over 14 years ago
Starts well

It starts well, but my preference would be for something a bit more believeable.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 14 years ago
More!!!!

More than very good opening! But I want to know his demands and, more, does she become compliant? (By the way, the writing is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ending too Abrupt

This could and should have gone further. Did the slimy bastard have an American Pie episode and shoot off before things could move further? But good one and keep writing.

mughalpunjabimughalpunjabiover 14 years ago
Ending too Abrupt

This could and should have gone further. Did the slimy bastard have an American Pie episode and shoot off before things could move further? But good one and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting!

nice start.make it romantic...it looks like the teacher wants him too.lol...keep writing.

Greystreet0523Greystreet0523over 14 years ago
Hopefully, the cheeky little bastard

will have an impressive cock and will lose his virginity as he plows the petite teacher into orgasm after orgasm. Will he have some of his mates over to help her learn more about teen sex with the teacher?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
teenage dreams huh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice start//////

good premise but gotta finish the plot and some more action, you might try backing it with some strong common sense and the obvious in this type of story, well written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

id prefer that she is mature and resists but fairly gets seduced and gives him blow job cuz hes such a stud/player

TeachermomTeachermomover 11 years ago
Horny Teacher Mom

As a woman teacher, I dream of this sort of thing happening to me all the time. Though my students are quite a bit younger - I teach English at a junior high in the USA, so you get the idea of how young my students are. I'm 38, a mother of a 12 year old sweet little boy, and still have a body to die for (I workout 6 days a week), long auburn/chestnut color hair, green eyes, and a nice firm C cup. And for this reason, I notice all of the young hot boys (my pupils) mentally raping me with their eyes in class all the time - most of them don't try to hide their erections either (they want me to notice). I feel them lusting after my MILF teacher body and it makes my cunt moist, knowing that these boys probably work themselves up into a masturbatory frenzy thinking about all the different ways they'd rape and fuck me - I want these young studs to trick me into giving them a detention only its a teacher gang rape plan and they end up makin me their MILF teacher whore - I became their after school activity - Rape the Teacher club :)

Any - please get to Part of this hot story so I can continue fucking my cunt to it with my huge pink toy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this

This is a fab start. Really looking forward to see how this develops

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't wait!

This story has the potential to be great! ...great setup...great execution so far... now the question is, how far is he willing to take his plan? Can he take it as far as he wants...or better, as far as I want? Please write more, and soon!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story - really needs to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to the next part, keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous