Missanabie Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the USA, most larger employers have something called an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - a confidential way to get free, private counseling on how to handle complexities in your life. Your HR department has the number.

Any correspondence between anyone, OR any organization, OR any role in society, OR anything at all, and anything else named here, versus anything in the real world or really in the minds of any reader, is happenstantial and random and invented and innocent and fun and lackadaisical and effervescent and fun-loving and, again, random.

First nations people in Canada live like everyone else and the idea that there would be ranches where people live there, differently from normal Canadians or other persons, is purely my invention since I'm a respectful but ignorant fantasy writer. I invite corrections to my conceptualizations of who these people are and their culture, in the comments below.

Please do not eat just random plants you find outside. I know enough to know that's super-dangerous, and without good training, many common weeds or wild plants are toxic or poisonous. Don't risk it. This is a fantasy story, not an instruction manual.