Missed Opportunities

Story Info
Can't nobody do it like a black man.
4k words
2.67
13.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name isn't important. Really, when you stop and look at it through the eyes of the Lord, none of us is really all that important. We're just His servants, sent upon this earth to praise and glorify His Name.

So, let's just call me Brother Al. See, Al is a good name. It could be short for Alan, or Allen, or Albert, now that Albert King? Man, but that boy could play that guitar. Or Alvin. Alvin Lee was another boy could play. Close your eyes, you'd never know he was a white boy. Or even Alistair. I met a Reverend Alistair once.

So, let's just call me Brother Al. I'm going tell you, this story took place in Savannah, Georgia. I'm going tell you that because it just isn't important, the where it took place. I'm hundreds of miles away now. No one here knows about none of that. TO them, I'm just Brother Al.

My daughter Michelle was just turned nineteen on that day. I begged and threatened, but she just wasn't about to go to college. As she pointed out, she was lucky get out of high school.

I met Geraldine right when I was starting out; I'd graduated with a doctorate in Divinity after getting my undergraduate and my Master's in Theology. I was all set to do my interning under the good Reverend Michael; he had one of the biggest churches in Savannah.

After we celebrated, after we led the flock to the cool waters of salvation, Brother Michael and I stood and he introduced me to his people. He introduced me to Sally and Leroy, and their niece Geraldine and her daughter Michelle. Now, Sally and Leroy, they were some good people, taking in their niece when she found herself in the family way. That's what the Good Book tells us we're to do.

Geraldine was a very pretty eighteen year old girl, skin the color of a cup of hot cocoa. Michelle was just fixing turn two and her skin was the color of peanut butter. Geraldine had her hair colored, it looked like spun copper, a kind of reddish gold.

I know I met a bunch more people after that, but Lord knows I don't remember a single one of them. Next Sunday, once again, I'm standing with the Reverend Michael greeting the fellowship, but whole time, I'm just keeping my eye on Sally and Leroy and Geraldine.

Geraldine and I went to a good restaurant, served some fine soul food. We went for a walk, then got us some ice cream. The kiss I got at the door of her Aunt and Uncle's house had the promise of more, a lot more.

Five months later, Reverend Michael performed our wedding ceremony. I also adopted Michelle; Geraldine did not know who her father was. She'd gone to a party and when she woke up the next morning, head hurting something bad, she found herself in the family way. Her mom and dad didn't believe her story so kicked her out. I tried to get Geraldine to invite them to the wedding but she didn't even want to hear about it.

Seventeen years later, I was the pastor of my own church. Geraldine and I had not managed to have any children of our own, but I told her, Michelle was all the daughter I needed. The Commodores had a song, Brick House, that described Geraldine and her daughter. I mean, they both had the thirty six twenty four thirty six. I knew we was looking at trouble when it came to Michelle; she was even prettier than her mother, and with a body like that, the wolves did come sniffing around.

Even though Geraldine was a married woman, the wolves were constantly at the door for her too. And, though it grieves me to say so, sometimes I did believe Geraldine encouraged the wolves to come around.

It was Saturday, Geraldine was in the kitchen and Michelle was in there helping. Seemed like there was a whole lot of cooking going on for just the three of us. Geraldine fired up not one, but two fryers and that was a mess of mashed potatoes and not one but three cans of the small peas. And a whole sheet of biscuits.

When I asked what's all this; who we got coming over, Michelle giggled and told me it was a surprise. Geraldine was real happy too so I just left it alone.

Lord knows, I didn't want to leave it alone; see, Michelle had been going out with this white boy named Trey. I'm not prejudiced, Lord knows I got nothing against white people, but Blacks should be with blacks. Whites should be with whites; they already stole enough from us blacks.

Looking at how Michelle was dressed, ass all hanging out those shorts, breasts all but popping out that shirt, I couldn't help but think, I should have done my duties as her father, should have shown her how a black man satisfies his woman. Maybe then, Michelle wouldn't be running around with that white boy Trey Lott.

Minute she turned eighteen, I really should have shown that Michelle just no one can do it like a brother can. I mean, look at her momma. Geraldine is good and satisfied with the one time on Friday and the one time on Saturday. And sometimes? I feel the fire burning in my belly after a good service on Wednesday? I can't help but pull my woman into our bedroom and lay down on top of her.

Our first night as husband and wife, Geraldine had her some ideas. She even wanted to use her mouth on me and suggested I use my mouth on her. Well, let me tell you, I set her straight right then and there. Sex is for procreation. Her mouth cannot conceive, and my mouth cannot impregnate. Then she wanted to get on top; I wondered if I had somehow married Lilith, the disobedient wife of Adam.

And speaking of Geraldine, looking over as she bent to put the biscuits into the oven, the hem of her sundress rose up showing nearly all of her bare legs, just about to her haunches. I was about to order her to put on more appropriate clothing, but, it was hot in that kitchen, all that cooking going on.

Just when Geraldine pulled the biscuits out of the oven, I heard Trey's motorcycle coming down the street. That's another thing I don't like about that boy. Bad enough he's the wrong color, and did I tell you he's twenty five years old? What's a twenty five year old boy doing with my daughter? But he also rides a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. He calls it a hog.

I almost took the name of the Lord in vain; there were more motorcycles. Did my daughter invite the whole Hell's Angels for Saturday lunch?

I got out my chair, ready to tell these thugs they were not coming into my good Christian home. Geraldine, my wife, the woman is supposed to be subservient to the husband, told me to park it as she walked to the front door

Right in front of me, like I wasn't even there, Trey walked into my house, came on up into my home and hugged my wife and kissed her, directly on her lips. Then he introduced his older brother Jim and wouldn't you know it, Jim hugged and kissed my wife too. And just like I'm not even there, Trey hugs my daughter, got his hand right on her buttocks; those shorts were just too short. Jim does the same thing, kisses Michelle and gives her buttocks a fondle.

Jim introduced Tom; he's the second oldest boy. I'm livid as Tom gives my wife a kiss and Trey and Jim were in the way, but it sure looked to me like Tom gave my wife's buttocks a good squeeze. I couldn't see if Tom did anything to Michelle because Trey then introduced his younger brother Tiny Tim.

Tiny Tim had to bend over to come into my house. The man was a mountain. He had long hair, all of them had long hair, but Tiny Tim's hair reached his buttocks. The man was so big he was only wearing a pair of overalls and boots and the overalls looked mighty tight on him.

"And this is my baby brother, Ed," Trey said.

I didn't see Ed, Tiny Tim had his massive hands on my wife's buttocks and was kissing her, one of those open mouthed kisses. And Geraldine, my woman, my wife, was returning that kiss.

My wife kissed Ed and told them dinner was ready and waiting in the dining room. Normally we eat in the kitchen; I never thought to look into the dining room. If I had, I'd seen it was set up for eight people.

I objected when Tiny Tim took my seat at the table. Geraldine, my wife, my companion for these past seventeen years told me to sit down, park my, she used the word ass down at the table, told me to put my ass in the chair at the other end.

I got one thigh. They didn't even save me a chicken wing. I got a thigh and maybe a spoon of mashed potatoes; the gravy was all gone and a couple spoons of the peas. There wasn't even a biscuit left.

My wife told me to go ahead and bless the meal. She told the Lott boys that I was some Reverend of some church. She said it just like that. Like it wasn't that important.

I blessed the meal; after all, I am His servant. I asked that He bless it and nourish our bodies as he nourishes our souls.

I tell you, my blessing lasted longer than that meal did. And, much to my horror, these delinquents, these heathens and Pharisees, they brought alcohol into my home. They brought cans of beer into my good, God-fearing home. And both my daughter and my wife partook of the evils of alcohol. Right in front of me, as if they hadn't a care in the world.

After Tiny Tim let out a tremendous belch, how rude, how uncivilized, my daughter says it's time for her announcement. There was no way I was ever going to let her marry Trey Lott.

It was worse than that. Oh, it was much worse than that. My daughter told me she and Trey were going to live together, fornicate, partake in the sins of the flesh. And, she was going to be a dancer. Where had I gone wrong? My daughter was going to be standing in front of strangers, removing her clothes for thirty pieces of silver.

Trey laughed and said maybe she should show me. The deviant had the nerve to suggest that my daughter perform for me, for her mother, in front of these thugs, these criminals.

I got to my feet and told them all to leave my home at once. I told them they were not welcome in my home, and no, my daughter was not leaving with them.

My wife, my rock, my shelter from the storms of life told me to sit my, and she used the 'N' word, told me to sit my 'N' word ass down. Geraldine told me that these were her guests and they were staying.

Next thing I know, Tiny Tim and Big Jim and Ed had me, chair and all sitting in the living room. Geraldine, my wife, the woman I took as my own, even though she had been disgraced, used a bunch of my ties and tied me to the chair. I couldn't help it; my tears began. She laughed at my pathetic tears and tied one more of my ties around my mouth so I could not speak out against this abomination.

The hooligans then turned on my stereo and found a station that played the evil-inspired rhythm and blues. My daughter, a child I loved even though she was not my daughter, even though she'd been conceived in a most base and vile manner began to dance. Oh, it wasn't dancing. It was lewd, provocative movements that suggested sex, sexual deviancy in the most vulgar manner.

And then my wife, a woman I had endeavored to lift up from her lowly stature joined her daughter. Together, they danced, thrusting their magnificent breasts out, wiggling and gyrating their haunches.

Geraldine slipped the dress from her shoulders. I screamed into my gag that she was to stop. I had never seen her breasts; we always copulated with the curtains firmly drawn, all lights extinguished. After all, we were not joining for pleasure. We were joining to bring forth life.

Geraldine's breasts were two melons of creamy milk chocolate. Both big, bouncy globes were capped with large dark brown nipples, nipples that were for nurturing our children, feeding them life giving milk. Those mammary, those nipples were not for the amusement of Trey Lott and his four brothers.

Michelle also bared her own breasts. I should have, the moment she turned eighteen, I should have shown her what those breasts were designed for. I do believe I have missed the opportunity to show her, show her that only a black man should enjoy her charms and show her that those large, beautiful jiggly breasts were to feed her, our children.

The music, if it could be called such, just continued and continued. And Michelle and her mother, oh, how had I failed these two women? Her mother, who should be joined with me in instructing her daughter to be a servant to God, was instead joined with her daughter, dancing for the amusement of these white men.

I have never seen my wife's charms. But in front of these heathens, these sinners, my wife slipped her sun dress down and off, baring herself. Her vagina was covered by a thin wisp of black curls. As she wiggled, I could see her labia beginning to show, a dark pink in color. When she turned, I could see that her haunches, her buttocks were two perfectly formed spheres of chocolate flesh.

Michelle's own vagina had a light spattering of dark hair. But, just as her mother, I could see Michelle's coral pink inner lips showing. Michelle's buttocks were creamy light brown in color, just beautiful and sinful to behold.

Trey suddenly said to my daughter that I was enjoying the show. I started crying; I did indeed have an erection. My daughter, the girl I read Bible stories to, laughed and sat on my lap. While the music played, and the white demons in my home laughed, my daughter salaciously rubbed her flesh against my treacherous erection. With a groan, I ejaculated my semen into my boxers.

Tiny Tim had his fill of seeing the prurient display of flesh and stood up. He kicked his boots off then unhooked his overalls and let them fall to the floor.

Good God, the man's penis was enormous. It looked like a baseball bat between his legs. My wife, I begged, I pleaded, I prayed, my wife knelt down and took the head of the man's staff into her mouth.

Ed asked me if I was enjoying the show. I shook my head no; how could he possibly think anyone would enjoy this? He pointed out that I had achieved yet another erection.

I again begged and sobbed and prayed as I watched Ed approach my wife. Removing his clothes, I saw that Ed and Tiny Tim certainly had the same parentage. While not quite as large as Tiny Tim's, Ed's manhood was impressive.

Geraldine must have been possessed by a demonic entity. She screamed out that she needed to be fucked; it had been too long since she'd been fucked.

"That true, Reverend? You don't give your woman a good fucking?" Jim asked as he stroked his fat cock.

My wife sneered and revealed that we only did it on Fridays and Saturdays, and maybe, if she was lucky, on a Wednesday. She then shattered me when she told them she only had orgasms when she used her vibrator on herself.

How could she use a vibrator? Didn't she know that using a vibrator was sinful? The Good Book says so. When Onan defied the Lord and spilled his seed onto the ground, the Lord did strike Onan dead. I'm not making that up; check it for yourself.

Michelle was not idle while her mother broke our vows. Michelle had Trey's manhood in her vagina as Trey lay on our living room carpet. Apparently, the demon of lust decided that this was not unholy enough, Michelle began using her mouth to pleasure Tom's penis. And Jim knelt behind my little girl and spat on her anus. He smeared the head of his monstrous manhood in his spittle, then began to force his manhood into her bowels.

"See, Brother Al?" Geraldine taunted, Tiny Tim's semen dribbling down her pretty chin. "This. This is how real men fuck."

I have never fucked my wife. I would never ever debase her in such a vile, deviant manner. We copulate. We join together in the hopes of procreation. Fucking is vulgar, shameful.

The radio station blared commercials and I was shocked to hear the advertisement for a local car dealership broadcasting on this hedonistic station. The same dealership sponsored my weekly broadcast; I had believed them to be moral and upstanding people.

"Aw Jesus fucking Christ, God damn, that, aw fuck, that ass is tight," Jim bellowed.

I demanded he take himself and his foul mouth out of my home. How dare he blaspheme such? Of course, the gag in my mouth only muffled my words.

Tiny Tim demanded he get a crack at defiling my daughter and Tom demanded that he be allowed to fornicate with my wife. When my daughter rose up, I could see semen dripping from her chin, semen oozing from her splayed vagina and when she turned, could see Jim's semen bubbling from her stretched and gaping anus. My daughter lay on her back and spread her legs wide for Tiny Tim.

While Tiny Tim hammered his manhood in and out of my daughter's vagina, making the most grotesque sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, Jim knelt at Michelle's head and pushed his slimy manhood into Michelle's gaping maw. I spurted some semen into my already soiled boxers as I realized, Jim's manhood had just been in my daughter's bowels and now she was cleaning his manhood with her mouth. And from the grunts and moans, Michelle was enjoying the morsel of flesh she took into her mouth.

My wife, I wanted to look away as my wife allowed Trey to violate her anus. Ed was using my wife's mouth for his pleasure while Tom lay underneath my wife, filling her unfaithful vagina with his manhood.

I was amazed; I had been amazed that Michelle had managed to survive her sodomy from such a massive penis. Trey possessed an equally massive penis and was quite forcibly sodomizing my wife. And if her entreaties for him to fuck her ass harder were any indication, Geraldine's ass was enjoying being used.

The smell of sex was raw and pungent as the seven of them rutted in front of my unwilling eyes.

"God damn, now I know how real men fuck their women, Brother Al, you really think I could ever stay with you?" Geraldine taunted, showing me her used, defiled vagina.

The semen dribbled freely from her gaping vagina. She picked up her discarded panties and used the intimate garment to sponge her gaping, well-pleasured vagina. Turning, she showed me her raw, bruised anus and the immense amount of semen dribbling from the no longer small opening. She then used her underwear to wipe her anus.

Still nude, still displaying her flesh in an unholy and wanton manner, my wife untied the tie that blocked my mouth. I took in a deep breath and prepared to loudly, forcefully denounce all who had fornicated within the walls of my home. And my unfaithful wife stuffed the crotch of her panties into my mouth.

Then my daughter laughed, and straddled my legs. She rubbed her sticky breasts against my face while she ground her soiled vagina against my shameful erection. Groaning into the slimy crotch of my wife's panties, I again filled my boxers with my semen.

"So, Brother Al, you just sit there like a good little: and my wife again used the 'N' word, "While I go pack my shit."

"Trey patted my shoulder as I struggled to get to my feet, struggled to plead with my wife not to leave me. Trey assured me that they'd be giving my wife and my daughter all the white dick they could handle.

"And then some," Tiny Tim laughed, gripping his massive cock just before sliding his overalls up.

Right before they left, Michelle and Geraldine dressed, finally covering their shameful flesh. Then Tiny Tim untied my left hand. He was the last one to leave my home. The roar of motorcycles filled the air and my hours of shame were over.

I did not call the police. I could not call the police; my daughter and my wife were both over the age of eighteen. True, my wife had bound me to this chair; unlawfully imprisoning me in my own home. But as I spat out her filthy panties and finally turned off the offensive radio station, I reflected. Did I truly want anyone knowing of my humiliation and shame?

My sermon that Sunday was on forgiveness. I had written it out while Geraldine and Michelle cooked the noontime meal for those marauders. And as I read the words, I had to use the podium to hide my most embarrassing erection. Even as I quoted from Acts, I kept seeing my wife's pretty pouting lips sliding up and down the length of those large white cocks. I kept seeing the large cocks pushing up into Michelle's gaping anus. I kept seeing the semen dribbling from my wife's and my daughter's vaginas.

12