Missed Opportunities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five months later, I returned Geraldine's petition for the dissolution of our marriage with a big fat 'NO' written across the pages. I included a note about the prophet Hosea accepting the unfaithful Gomer into his home, even after she had forsaken their vows.

A month later, I received an attachment to my cell phone. It was a video of my wife. At first I could not tell that it was my wife, all I could see was a very large white penis ramming in and out of a black woman's anus. The woman was on her hands and knees; her upside down vagina dripped a copious amount of semen while the immense manhood thrust in and out of the shiny anus.

Finally, the penis pulled out of the anus, spraying a large amount of semen onto the woman's anus and buttocks and vagina.

Then, the woman stood up and turned around. It was Geraldine and she sported a noticeable baby bump. Geraldine laughed into the camera and rubbed her belly. Then she asked if I really thought she'd ever be satisfied with my puny little dick.

The next time the papers came in, I signed them. Then I moved away.

Sarah, my second wife is a white woman. I have yet to make love to her. Usually after a day of loading trucks, I come home, slap her on her fat ass and give her the fucking she deserves. I pump her womb full of big beautiful black baby makers. If I'm mad enough at her white ass, I might even fuck her up the old Hershey Highway. And after we finish, Sarah tells me what I failed to show my wife and daughter. Sarah tells me can't nobody do it like a black man.

12