All Comments on 'Missing Ch. 11-20'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good continuation from the first posting. PW you are at your best when it comes to pack life and to me it feels like coming home again. Thank you for this post and I look forward to the next. els

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"Detective Sergeant Woods, I'm Nurse Ratched." Heh, Nurse Ratched. Nice Easter egg.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 2 years ago

Another good story line but it seems almost like parts of the story line is a prequel to SharkBait with Adrienne and Leo coming up in the story line so far.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 2 years ago

Correction to my previous post, a sequel to The Porch Wolf, not Shark Bait.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

I nice prequel to Porch wolf, I look forward to seeing what happens with Bonnie's character

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

great job wont more.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Is it a prequel or a sequel to Porch Wolf? Or neither? I haven't read Porch Wolf yet, and I like to read stories in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel so selfish every time i come on here to see if another chapter was added. I understand the author has a life, but I am greedy. LOL. I just love every thing Partwolf writes.

partwolfpartwolfover 2 years agoAuthor

This isn't in the direct line of the Porch Wolf/Sharkbait series, but it is the same universe. There is some interplay between the characters as we go, but the focus is on other wolves and Packs. There's plenty of time to read The Porch Wolf, Sharkbait, and Sharkbait Down Under before I finish writing this one! We won't have any spoilers until the next ten chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'll be glad when the story gets back to the were and off of the love fest with law enforcement... cops aren't heroes to my people... and if we're actually came out... they'd find out just how much of heroes cops would be to their people... corrupt... and the ones that aren't are enablers...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Missing Ch. 01-10 Previous Part
Missing Series Info