All Comments on 'Missing Ch. 71-80'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 2 years ago

When it rains it pours with Bonnie. Right now it's raining babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying.

I have only two issues with the chapters...that an (unguided) RPG is not an anti-tank missile (which is guided - wire / IR / radar / laser).

When Clyde said he had an ATM in his car, I was expecting something along the lines of an FGM-148 javelin!

The second issue is him simply discarding the bleach bottle on scene...the bleach may kill his scent on the stuff it is spilled on, and some/much of the biologicals from him being present (skin cells for DNA), but his scent / fingerprints / touch DNA area still on the exterior of the bottle.

Considering his former career, he should know this, and taken the (empty) bottle with!

ironmoose007ironmoose007almost 2 years ago

OH SHIT!! You do know to spin a good twister..i cannot wait for the next chapter! Sounds like a story of its raining were-coyote babies.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

Great job again, hell now Bonnie is going to be a multi mom.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutalmost 2 years ago

Holy crap!!! Luna is making up for lost time.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story up to the extermination of the werecoyotes. Hopefully there is a course correction in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, you are good. I can't get enough of you work. I've read your stories over and over again😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My ooo my, Mr. Partwolf. Hats off to you, cliff-hanger goal achieved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a creative mind you have PW. I didn't see any of the events coming in this chapter and I love being surprised. Once again you have stayed true to your world and characters, I now see where the events that brought the vampire world into your stories began. Hats off to you and as always we all await your next post. ELS

MuledriverMuledriveralmost 2 years ago

Good thing momma is coming to help. Could be a very large insta-family....

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

I wondered about that bleach bottle, but figured Clyde must have splashed bleach over the handle, too. As you said, he’s too experienced to make a newbie mistake like that.

I have an embarrassing confession to make. It’s taken me this long, yet I’m sure everyone else has already made the connection between the notorious criminal couple, Bonnie and Clyde, and our werewolf couple. Partwolf is so funny and clever!

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501almost 2 years ago

Best story yet! I didn’t think you could top Sharkbait, but this is inarguably better.

I laughed when the Chairman told himself Werewolves were the top predator. He’d just been intimidated, scared, and cowed by the vampire.

I foresaw a few great chapters coming from the baby. I saw many excellent chapters when the war was declared. The cliffhanger of a second baby is wonderful torture of anticipation.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 2 years ago

LOL - Bonnie and Clyde - how did I not see that (hand slapping forhead).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Is Mike Hunt out there?"

Years ago, I worked at a chemical plant for a while - a large site, you could be away from a phone. To contact someone, you rang security at the gatehouse and asked them to call the name & your number & they'd call it over the site Tannoy. Isaac Hunt was commonly called for (I's a ...).

The cops' Press Statement described the weapon as "an anti-tank missile" - over-hyping, obviously. (Is an RPG an anti-tank missile if you fire it at a tank?)

Enjoying this story tremendously, especially Mike Hunt and Bonnie & Clyde (although they came to a sad end - hope that's not a foreshadow?)

5* every episode so far, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES