All Comments on 'Missing Ch. 81 - End'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow love your stories. They are so well written all of them. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thee end threw me. Who the heck is this Monique?

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 2 years ago
I loved it !

I have been reading your stories since Behind the Lines of the Were War first started !

You have done an admirable job from my point of view . Your wife did an excellent as your sounding board . I am sorry for your loss , and your Mom too .

After your loss I was afraid we had loss you too ( Glad I was wrong ) . I have lost two of my favorite writers RecHiker to cancer from Agent Orange And Fat_Dad ( who left after Literotica deemed his stories too intertwined with RecHikers ) he lost his buddy and is writing no more . I don't write much but this morning I feel wordy .

Your use of Minnesota to me reveals your home and I love it .. This series was wonderful . You always leave me wondering how you start a series . You love cliffhangers too . Needless to say you are one of my favorite Story Tellers and your great at it Since I retired in 2013 I have read a lot of stories on here and you are one of the best . Now on with next adventure . Thanks Tuck

aka txcracker

ncpetencpetealmost 2 years ago

Another good tale of righting wrongs and taking out the bad guys. Good setup for the future stories as well. It is always a pleasure spending time reading your imaginative tales. I look forward to the next story in your ongoing sagas of the werewolf world. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Bearinthewoods84Bearinthewoods84almost 2 years ago

I love all your stories, I just loose 4 to 5 hours reading them. Can not wait for your next epic.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 2 years ago

Phenomenal ending to a phenomenal story. I felt that they couldn't keep that huge complicated assassination/genocide conspiracy secret and you did a good job of unraveling it in a believable way. I'm so glad you're willing to share your stories with us.

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic as always. PLEASE keep writing in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing as always. I love how it makes you remember the other series, and how the time-line flows together.. please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the anonymous post asking about Monique. The basics of her are mentioned on this last page. Killington pack Omega raped by the alpha heir. Fled with her mantled son Tyler to save his life. Read Sharkbait, she appears in it briefly and testifies about the rape to help Vicki in a trial. Someday we may learn more about her and Tyler when a future book continues with the Superior pack.

TjorvenrTjorvenralmost 2 years ago

Amazing, what an end!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

Great story ,love it Adrian is great .love the way you put them all together.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 2 years ago

Another great story. (Still need some grammar and other editing, but a great story.) Keep it up. Doug

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read your stories faithfully when you post them, I'd love to see the continuing story with the kids and Sharkbait alliance. Keep up the awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Yet again. 👏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another amazing story. As I’ve said before, you are the best writer of this genre, and it looks like Tyler may get a story soon also.

Thank you for your time, and for sharing you wonderful imagination with us, can’t wait for your next story. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
WOW!

You have GOT to continue with this story in your were-verse!!! I'm trying to read through them all in post order ... but DAMN! This one here! More stories on inter-were packs would be awesome.

vintageridervintageriderover 1 year ago

You write great stories but your sense of hurmor is even better. I especially love the way you work cultural icons, Wylie Coyote, Nurse Ratchet, Monty Python, Bonnie and Clyde, Top Gun, and I'm sure I missed some others, into your story. Almost fell off my chair with "...and broke a major rule of engagment..." Great stuff! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a good story, but the moral makes you reel. Clyde was a major part of setting up a genocide just to get into Bonnies pants, and he gets off free, treated like some sort of hero. Yes, he didn't realize the exact consequences, but he was experienced enough to know the duplicity of vampires and that he could very well start a war.

The few surviving cyotes should have went to FBI asking for witness protection in exchange for information on werewolves and vampires who as we see time and time again are a much larger threat to humanity. They go around murdering humans whenever the see the need for it and have learned to be very good at covering it up. Then, I suppose the cyotes weren't that smart, even a mediocre blackmailer would realize the need for multiple copies of the relevant information and a dead man's grip to make sure it would get out if he were attacked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like it. Would like to read a follow up possibly entitled "Alpha in Waiting" about the later life of Tyler, son of Monique Robinson and Mantled Alpha heir Timothy Lords, his travels including Australia and subsequently taking over a pack in need of an Alpha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Missing Ch. 71-80 Previous Part
Missing Series Info